Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:02:42 PM EDT
[#1]
When you tell society that they are apes, expect ape like performance.

We're people, not animals. Can't believe the humanists are still teaching this bullshit
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:04:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Been busy today. Anyone get there mind changed?

Have we had the 2nd Law argument?
View Quote

These threads just aren't what they used to be.  

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:06:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

We're people, not animals. Can't believe the humanists are still teaching this bullshit
View Quote

Embrace your simian heritage!  Be mindful of your primitive instincts and let your intellect elevate your behavior to a more civilized state.

Don't camp in the left lane, and when someone else does resist the impulse to throw poop.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:06:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Q:  What does 1 Hominin + 1 Hominin equal?

A:  add-Hominin.  

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:07:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

because we killed off the competition.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I always did think it was strange that of all the millions and millions of species that have lived on earth, only one evolved into building skyscrapers, mapping DNA, exploring space, etc. The other 99.9999999% are still the same dumbass animals they were hundreds/thousands/millions of years ago.

I'm not coming from a religious point of view here, I've just never heard a solid explanation of why we have evolved so much further than every other species.

because we killed off the competition.

BINGO
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:12:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

People are animals. Get over it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:13:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His name was mdk89
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:30:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nailed it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:42:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct.

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:08:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
A couple of things op;

1. Science is about finding absolutes -  to find the truth is why we want to discover things Wrong. Science is about making models of apparent reality. It is not about "finding truths" or "absolutes". Nothing in science is proven "absolutely". Just to a high degree of confidence.

2. You say science doesn't have to be 100% yet you say proof of God does have to be 100%. No, I dont. I reject the idea of certainty or 100% proof. I don't believe in god because God has 0% proof. That's the problem.

I say look outside and see all HE gave us and be appreciative. God gave us science so we could understand all the gifts we've been given by Him.

Have a great day

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The "Reality" you speak about is something I'm not aware of because I haven't followed you or this site for 10 years. So it wasn't meant in negative way just something I've noticed. One reality is; is that most atheist believe all religious people believe the same thing. Christians as an example.  But, it is the same way religious people feel about there being only one type of atheist. We are both wrong. We are all individuals and it's why we care and explore what the truth is. Then debate it on sites like this.

One day we'll have the correct answer, if allowed.

I for one don't believe I evolved from a monkey/ape. Although scientist continue to examine and look at the evolution of mankind I don't believe there would be one scientist that truly said we have ALL the answers. It's why they are scientist. It's also why we must have an open mind about the future of what they discover.

Just because you don't have all the answers doesn't mean you don't have a pretty good understanding of some things.  And it is just a fact that regardless if you believe you came from an ape or not, the evidence is there to show that beyond any reasonable doubt: not only do you have ancestors who were apes, but you and I are currently apes.

Nothing is 100% certain. Anyone who tells you they are 100% certain about anything is full of shit.

That said, with evolution, we are really in the 99.999+% range of certainty about its validity. There really is no doubt for all intents and purposes within the scientific community IF evolution happened. We know that it did with a degree of certainty rivaling anything else we've ever discovered in science.

This does not say a single thing about god(s) or the validity of a religion(s).

No one should have any doubt about evolution because it's still happening. Without it we wouldn't be who we are now.The key is some believe we came from apes and some believe we didn't. When they have absolute evidence about man evolving from an ape I'll buy it. But until then, close don't count. Nor should it count because it's why we have science; to discover the truth. It's the reason God gave us this ability to create and understand all the gifts He gave us. It's the main reason we disagree on subjects like this.

The genetic evidence alone makes it pretty damn near impossible to come to any other conclusion.

There is no such thing as "absolute evidence" in science.

What we have for sharing a common ancestor with apes is about as good as it gets in science.  In common parlance, its a fact.

A couple of things op;

1. Science is about finding absolutes -  to find the truth is why we want to discover things Wrong. Science is about making models of apparent reality. It is not about "finding truths" or "absolutes". Nothing in science is proven "absolutely". Just to a high degree of confidence.

2. You say science doesn't have to be 100% yet you say proof of God does have to be 100%. No, I dont. I reject the idea of certainty or 100% proof. I don't believe in god because God has 0% proof. That's the problem.

I say look outside and see all HE gave us and be appreciative. God gave us science so we could understand all the gifts we've been given by Him.

Have a great day

Sorry, but your statements are just incorrect.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:11:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

extremely important point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Evolution has no inherent direction and no ultimate goal. Life forms change in whatever way is appropriate at the time, or they die out.  It is possible but extremely unlikely that a genetic line would go back to a previous state.

extremely important point.

This needs to be highlighted for anyone that's lacking a proper grasp of the subject. Evolution is not some way of shaping things towards finally becoming us, and evolution is not a ladder in the sense of things being 'higher' or 'lower', etc. It is simply the non-random selection of randomly occurring mutations, which lead to an organism being more or less fit to its environment. It was a random genetic mistake that the polar bear was white. It was no accident that the now white polar bear survived and reproduced more successfully in snowy/icy environments.

I've heard the analogy that evolution is like adapting a propeller plane to a jet plane (put aside for the moment that this analogy superficially seems to contradict the  correct argument that evolution has no ultimate goal). Both fly, but through radically different mechanisms. The catch is to adapt to the jet, you can only change one part at a time, with each incremental change along the way also having to be beneficial by itself. You can see how this will eventually lead to a jet, but will no doubt be a mess of a contraption with heaps of now useless shit tacked on that helped back then. If 'designed' these vestigial features would not exist, as it is a very poor design indeed.

For examples of the above, consider the backwards design of the eye, all our vestigial parts to include tail/appendix/wisdom teeth, the redundant laryngeal nerve, etc. It is a shame that so many remain willfully ignorant of the intricate complexity yet simple beauty that is evolution, it really is fascinating. Whether you like Richard Dawkins for his atheism advocacy or not, his works on evolution (admittedly this is his field of academics) are great and have nurtured within me an adoration of the subject, I'd highly recommend reading The Blind Watchmaker, Unweaving the Rainbow, Climbing Mt Improbable, and The Greatest Show on Earth.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:14:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

"Why not? If evolutionary direction is freely moblie, then why can't it 'devolve' the way it came when facing the necessary environment?"

For the same reason making a u-turn is not the same as putting the car in reverse.

View Quote

But that's an analogy, and arf is functionally retarded when it comes to analogies so if you don't get it that's cool.

Amazingly great analogy.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:19:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:19:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View Quote
Regaurdless of how you believe life came about, looking at straight up biological classification, humans are animals.

If an alien had a human body and a chimp body and examined them, they wouldn't be able to tell which was "specially created by god with a soul and is completely different than all other animals", they'd be classified by that alien as belonging to the same branch of the tree of life.

Or better yet, give the alien just a single cell from 10,000 different living organisms. They'll be able to classify them into broad groups based on their structure and function.

Guess where the alien would put our cell? Right along side all of the other animals.

Said another way: Looking at straight up classification based on anatomy and micro biology, totally ignoring evolution, humans are still animals. Why? Well, we ain't plants, our cells don't work like that. We ain't fungi, are cells don't work like that. And we ain't a single cellular organism, so that pretty much narrows it down doesn't it?

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:29:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s42.photobucket.com/user/dbrad197/media/Mobile%20Uploads/10730221_563721360331004_2331799269754854247_n_zps84smxetn.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e345/dbrad197/Mobile%20Uploads/10730221_563721360331004_2331799269754854247_n_zps84smxetn.jpg</a>
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:35:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Dags are a little different. All the varied breeds are still the same species but the genes that express certain traits are stackable. So breed short dogs for generations and they have short gene x 10... Still just a dag though not really evolution.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Evolution take a long time.

Yep.  A LOOOOOONNNNNGGGG time, unless you are selective breeding as we do with dogs and other domesticated animals.  When humans force the issue we can speed some things up.

Dags are a little different. All the varied breeds are still the same species but the genes that express certain traits are stackable. So breed short dogs for generations and they have short gene x 10... Still just a dag though not really evolution.

Nope same process only nature takes a long time and only the environment controls it.  If given enough time and selective breeding you could have genetically different breeds of dogs that could not mate.  Humans have neither had the time nor inclination to do it.  If you think about it, up until the last 200 years or so, there were very few breeds, now we have hundreds and mutts of course.  

Most people don't have any understanding of the length of time it takes for evolution to have it's effects.  
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:44:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Opposable thumbs!

Game changer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I always did think it was strange that of all the millions and millions of species that have lived on earth, only one evolved into building skyscrapers, mapping DNA, exploring space, etc. The other 99.9999999% are still the same dumbass animals they were hundreds/thousands/millions of years ago.

I'm not coming from a religious point of view here, I've just never heard a solid explanation of why we have evolved so much further than every other species.

The race isn't done yet. Maybe something rises and takes our place, maybe we start going backwards (been to a Walmart lately?), maybe there were intelligent species several times before but were taken out by whatever mechanism.

Maybe we just got lucky with the domestication of the wolf/agriculture, it's hard to imagine we'd have made the gains we have without that pushing us along.

Opposable thumbs!

Game changer.

We used to think so, no longer.

The ability to talk to each other about complicated concepts, well beyond grunt and run stuff, actual communication of concepts and ideas. That trait evolved along with our intelligence and away we went.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:47:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

...The ability to talk to each other about complicated concepts, well beyond grunt and run stuff, actual communication of concepts and ideas. That trait evolved along with our intelligence and away we went.
View Quote

And then came GD.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:49:43 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Nope same process only nature takes a long time and only the environment controls it.  If given enough time and selective breeding you could have genetically different breeds of dogs that could not mate.  Humans have neither had the time nor inclination to do it.  If you think about it, up until the last 200 years or so, there were very few breeds, now we have hundreds and mutts of course.  

Most people don't have any understanding of the length of time it takes for evolution to have it's effects.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.  A LOOOOOONNNNNGGGG time, unless you are selective breeding as we do with dogs and other domesticated animals.  When humans force the issue we can speed some things up.

Not to mention I recall hearing a while back how many breeds have lost genes due to genetic drift and selection, and if left to their own devices would absolutely not return to a wolf genome, since some of those genes are just fucking gone.

Maybe the member that said that will show back up in this thread.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:51:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Some of you would do well to study a bit on

EVO-DEVO

It will answer a number of questions brought up here.   Yes, it is a PBS NOVA subject and is factual.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:13:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Fatal Error - Sorry, but I believe I misunderstand you. If science is not factual, then it's not proven, and it remains only a guess. Anything less is a mere mockery of science because science is supposed to discover and report the truth.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:19:47 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Fatal Error - Sorry, but I believe I misunderstand you. If science is not factual, then it's not proven, and it remains only a guess. Anything less is a mere mockery of science because science is supposed to discover and report the truth.
View Quote
Science works through observation and experiment to study phenomenon.

Science doesn't discover and report "truth".

It seems you're operating under a false assumption.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:19:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

False Dilemma.  There is a lot of territory between mere guesses and scientific theory.  Theory is as close to truth as science can get.  Theory must always be falsifiable and subject to evidence-based challenges.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:26:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Natural selection or divine intervention?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:32:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

In my experience the folks "performing like apes" are either more accepting of your view or more likely to reject sceintific facts across the board.

You are wrong in thinking the theory of evolution is somehow responsible for the degradation of society.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:34:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Why is that step one?  Hair is an evolutionary step forward.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm going with 1 million years

Step 1: Lose the hair

Why is that step one?  Hair is an evolutionary step forward.

personally, I would have gone with lose the gills and breathe air as a step one....of course vertebrae and/or live brith of young would be high on the list too....
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:36:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If that is true, then why hasn't anyone addressed the quote from the OP:
"Those creatures have been on their own lineage for 10 million years. You can't go back up that lineage and back down again."

Why not?  If evolutionary direction is freely moblie, then why can't it 'devolve' the way it came when facing the necessary environment?
View Quote

it would take a really interesting set of conditions to favor those changes over time. What would be the advantage of doing so?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:38:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Damn, maybe I should break out the crayons and draw a picture:

I said "USING THEIST LOGIC....."

This means, the logic is not mine (even though it is frequently applied to me by others), I'm just applying it to others for the sake of logical consistency.

That's the point of my post.  If you use their own logic on them: anyone who doesn't believe in evolution who posts in a thread about evolution clearly knows for a fact that evolution is true.

I didn't create the "if you talk about something you claim not to believe in, then you believe in it" argument, I'm just using it to ensure it is applied fairly, and we don't cherry pick which situation we use it in and which situation we don't.

View Quote

there could be societal evolutionary advantages to selectively applying it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:51:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If science does not discover facts then it is stuck in an equation it cannot solve nor go to the next step. So I will disagree, otherwise all this science everyone quotes is pure B.S. and nothing but talk.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:57:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Major General George E. Pickett: Sirs, perhaps there are those among you who believe you are descended from a ape. I suppose there may even be those among you who believe that I am descended from a ape. But I challenge the man to step forward who believes that General Robert E. Lee is descended from a ape.
James L. Kemper: Hear, hear!
Brig. Gen. Richard B. Garnett: Not likely.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:57:48 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote
I never said it wasn't factual. I said nothing every can be proven "100%"

Certainty is a myth.

All science gives us is models to help us make accurate predictions about apparent reality.  They aren't technically the "TRUTH", just accurate enough to make predictions.

Look at Newtonian physics. We know, taking into account relativity, that Newtonian physics is not just wrong, but it is totally wrong if you want to get down into the details of how the universe actually works.  

But that doesn't mean for a second that Newtonian physics isn't an accurate and useful model for most practical purposes.

Similarly, everything we think we know about science is our best model that we have.  That doesn't mean it is "right", that doesn't mean its "just a straight up guess".  It just means that given the information that we have, our current understanding is the best useful explanation for it.  It could be right, or it could be demonstrated to be completely wrong a by a new observation.

This is why certainty doesn't exist in science, or anything really.  We just have levels of confidence.   For all practical purposes, everything that you think is "certain" is actually really only demonstrated to be accurate to a high confidence level.  There is still a chance, even if small, that more data could contradict it.

That's just life. I didn't make the rules. That's just how it works.
And again, you are just wrong about what science it. Science is incapable of ever knowing what the "truth" is. All it can tell you is which models make accurate predictions given the evidence and which ones don't.

That's it.  That's all science is.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:02:10 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
If science does not discover facts then it is stuck in an equation it cannot solve nor go to the next step. So I will disagree, otherwise all this science everyone quotes is pure B.S. and nothing but talk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Facts =/= truth.
Science uses theories (aka, models) to predict facts (aka, observations, measurements, data, outcomes, whatever...those are what "facts" are).
When a theory is able to predict most (or all) facts of most (or all) situations observed, that theory is held in high confidence (say for instance, the theory of relativity).
That does not mean that this theory is "the truth". Only that it is a decent approximation that allows people to make repeatable and testable predictions under most circumstances.
The overall mechanisms of the universe may not actually operate according to the theory (in this case relativity). We really don't know. All we can say is that in the situations that we have been able to observe, the theory (relativity) is a pretty darn accurate model.  Doesn't mean it is the "truth".

Even if we study the theory of relativity for the next 1,000 years and find it holds accurate for all situations we are able to observe (I wouldn't hold by breath), it still wouldn't mean that it is "the truth".

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:04:13 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Your statement is predicated on a lot of misinformation, and awkwardly combined ideas to the point any further discussion with you will be nothing more than a semantic argument because you don't understand the semantic meaning of the terns you're using, in the argument you're trying to make.

Facts are not the point of science because "facts" are in a differnt field of study. Science isn't looking to "solve" anything or go on to "next steps" once again, differnt field of study. Also, science IS nothing but talk because the purpose is to discover why things happen and talk about it!

Seriously, I don't think anyone will really care if you disagree at this point because you're disagreeing with a made up understanding you created.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:18:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even with the  sloppy use of the terms, science still is our best means of arriving at any 'truth' about reality that we as humans could make sense of.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:19:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:28:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Have not read through 6 pages.

Has anyone asked why Evolution is still a theory and not a Law?

Has this question been answered?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:35:01 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote
No one asked that question.

It is answered by passing high school science and knowing the fact that theories explain laws, theories are higher forms of understanding than laws, and that theories never become laws.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:43:46 PM EDT
[#38]

I never cease to be amazed by the number of people who have apparently never taken a science class.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:56:06 PM EDT
[#39]
To know the history of science is to recognize the mortality of any claim to universal truth.
-Evelyn Keller
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:58:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

point is that dags are kinda special. you can not achieve the same level of diversity in almost any other species in such a short span of generations. we have been selectively breeding horse, cattle, goats chicken etc for about as long as dogs and they come no where near to the amount of diversity in dags. The genetic difference of a pug and a great dane is miniscule compared to that of say a horse and a zebra despite their amazing similarity. Any other species with that much diversity would result in actual speciation perhaps even multiple times. Whereas a dag is still a dag they are pretty unique in this aspect.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:00:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I never cease to be amazed by the number of people who have apparently never taken a science class.
View Quote

I'm not and it's fucking scary.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:03:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

False dichotomy.

Sorry, man...another fail.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:05:15 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Back in the late 1960s people who demonstrated such a poor knowledge of the basics of science would have been laughed at.  Now some of them even act as if they are proud of their ignorance.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:06:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

I try not to give them ignorant questions to ask. They have enough.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:08:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Back in the late 1960s people who demonstrated such a poor knowledge of the basics of science would have been laughed at.  Now some of them even act as if they are proud of their ignorance.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are.

Hell, a lot of politicians get elected on the platform of scientific ignorance.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:08:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Facts =/= truth.

Science uses theories (aka, models) to predict facts (aka, observations, measurements, data, outcomes, whatever...those are what "facts" are).

When a theory is able to predict most (or all) facts of most (or all) situations observed, that theory is held in high confidence (say for instance, the theory of relativity).

That does not mean that this theory is "the truth". Only that it is a decent approximation that allows people to make repeatable and testable predictions under most circumstances.

The overall mechanisms of the universe may not actually operate according to the theory (in this case relativity). We really don't know. All we can say is that in the situations that we have been able to observe, the theory (relativity) is a pretty darn accurate model.  Doesn't mean it is the "truth".

Even if we study the theory of relativity for the next 1,000 years and find it holds accurate for all situations we are able to observe (I wouldn't hold by breath), it still wouldn't mean that it is "the truth".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Facts =/= truth.

Theory is never truth until it's proven and scientist search for the truth. That's why fact's = truth, and science has to have facts to be valid. It's why Einsteins Theory of Relativity is considered factual and it's used in science. Could it be proven wrong, sure, and the testing of those facts by the Hadron Collider  could very well prove that it's part of what is now "a theory" and more "facts" need to be proven.
Now we can dance around with what words mean what, but it really is just as simple as 2 + 2 = 4. Math is a science and those are facts.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:10:35 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Theory is never truth until it's proven and scientist search for the truth. That's why fact's = truth, and science has to have facts to be valid. It's why Einsteins Theory of Relativity is considered factual and it's used in science. Could it be proven wrong, sure, and the testing of those facts by the Hadron Collider  could very well prove that it's part of what is now "a theory" and more "facts" need to be proven.

Now we can dance around with what words mean what, but it really is just as simple as 2 + 2 = 4. Math is a science and those are facts.

View Quote
Oh my god read a science book.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:10:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's like you know the words to use, but you just don't grasp how things go together.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:13:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here it's a token of honor

"I herp therefore I derp. Fuck you science!"
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:15:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top