Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 1:51:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Trying, but not really trying, to sell or trade a Battle Flag Colt Competition AR... One of those, if it goes for my price, great, if not, oh well.

I tossed it up on one of the last remaining Buy/Sell/Trade groups on the ol' Facebook.

I got one offer/message so far... Dude started the discussion with, "Hey man, totally interested in that sick AR. I'm a glass blower and would gladly trade some of my work for it. I also have a 9MM STI 1911 I'd trade with a piece of my work."   With his first message he produced 5 pictures of the most ridiculous bongs I have ever seen.  With the last one he included, "This is the one I use. It hits hard. I could make another one just like it if you're interested."

I hate that Colorado has gone down this path....
View Quote

I support legalized weed.

But damn I fucking hate potheads and the stupidity that is rampant in pot-culture.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 1:51:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You know  it's a bad idea, yet there you are  criticizing op for turning him down because you he can't be sure. Do you not see the hypocrisy?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Know anyone say their Tabacco pipe or Tabacco bong "hits hard"?  What percent of Tabacco only smokers use bongs? Give me an honest assessment, you're intention is to not break federal law, do you pick this seller, or someone else?

You'll notice, nowhere in any of my posts did I ever say OP should go through with the trade. All I said was there is nothing in the OP that expressly makes the gentleman a prohibited person, and that if OP did go through with it, he would at minimum have some plausible deniability.

You know  it's a bad idea, yet there you are  criticizing op for turning him down because you he can't be sure. Do you not see the hypocrisy?
I don't know if it's a bad idea, and I'm not criticizing OP for not making a trade. I am criticizing him for making all kinds of assumptions. I would have no use for a bong in a trade, and it sounds like OP has no use for one either. But if the other gentleman came back with US federal reserve notes or silver certificates, I would have zero issue selling the firearm to him.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 1:56:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been pissed ever since prohibition ended OP. It sure is nice being sad old people who hate freedom, we should start a group since we hate freedom and want to control what other people do.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 1:59:27 PM EDT
[#4]

I support legalized weed.

But damn I fucking hate potheads and the stupidity that is rampant in pot-culture.
View Quote

This. Pot culture is pretty damn stupid if you ask me, but I have no problem with legalization.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 2:17:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Douglas County and Castle Rock do not allow pot stores.  I lived in Colorado for 17 years, 14 of which were in Castle Rock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My brother just bailed from CO after living there for just shy of 20 years, moving to MN for a job.

He lived in Denver, worked for the Vail Resorts - he said that the pot craze has totally ruined the
place, and while he would miss the scenery, he wouldn't be missing the whole pothead mentality.

Sounds like your brother might be the one with the problem, if that's the reason he left.  There is no "whole pothead mentality" or "pot craze".

Those of us who live in this state shake our heads at just how silly that sounds.

Other than
(1) sometimes catching a small whiff of smoke while out in public (which is far less as obnoxious as cigarette smoke), or
(2) seeing a weed store here and there literally every other shop in a strip mall, which really are unobtrusive fucking annoying, or
(3) hearing somenon stop conversation about it from time to time the latest MJ food product, oil, incense or snake oil,

there's nothing that's changed.  Nothing different.  If someone can't handle that, then yeah maybe they shouldn't be here.  Or anywhere in public in a large city for that matter.

I disagree completely. 100% flat out disagree.
I guess things are different in the Greeley/ Northern Colorado area but  Pueblo, Colorado Springs and other mid-state areas are absolutely flooded with pot shops and Pot tourism.

Douglas County and Castle Rock do not allow pot stores.  I lived in Colorado for 17 years, 14 of which were in Castle Rock.

Yet arfcom would shit if they banned gun stores.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 2:22:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Is it lawful to use cigarettes, coffee and booze?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
11.e. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance? Y/N

Which is funny because the way that is worded you can add cigarette smokers, coffee and booze drinkers to that list..

Look up the legal definition of "or" , re read 11.e and get back to me. Where the or is placed and the legal definition of or it is saying marajuana OR any depressant, stimulant  etc. It is separate criteria not inclusive.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 2:27:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Tell that to the local sheriff departments who spend all their time shutting down high volume illegal grows.
People are moving here from other states, buying houses and gutting them and growing shit in them, then
running the drugs back to their home state. There have been 5 huge busts in the last month here, and they
were from Florida, Ohio, Illinois.

Also, ask them about the increase in Heroin trafficking and overdoses. The gang shootings and arrests have
gone full retard here. Drug dealers pushing harder drugs with the loss of weed profits.

My town went from arm-pit to full blown shit hole in 3 years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
More tax money for schools/anti-drug programs.

Less time wasted by law enforcement.

Less money wasted in court on minor drug charges.

Less money wastes housing criminals in prison on minor drug charges.

Which leads to fewer individuals who become worse criminals after their prison stay.

Who gives a fuck that you have to deal with one guy offering glass in trade? Fucking Nancy.

Tell that to the local sheriff departments who spend all their time shutting down high volume illegal grows.
People are moving here from other states, buying houses and gutting them and growing shit in them, then
running the drugs back to their home state. There have been 5 huge busts in the last month here, and they

Also, ask them about the increase in Heroin trafficking and overdoses. The gang shootings and arrests have
gone full retard here. Drug dealers pushing harder drugs with the loss of weed profits.

Oh those poor babies.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 2:37:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Look up the legal definition of "or" , re read 11.e and get back to me. Where the or is placed and the legal definition of or it is saying marajuana OR any depressant, stimulant  etc. It is separate criteria not inclusive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
11.e. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance? Y/N

Which is funny because the way that is worded you can add cigarette smokers, coffee and booze drinkers to that list..

federal form = federal definition of whether marijuana is legal (not locally whether it is illegal)  the crux of the argument isn't the word "or" it's the "or any OTHER controlled substance" part of the question, since marijuana is a controlled substance.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 2:39:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

federal form = federal definition of whether marijuana is legal (not locally whether it is illegal)  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

federal form = federal definition of whether marijuana is legal (not locally whether it is illegal)  

No one is arguing that. We are taking about cigarettes and coffee and alcohol.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 2:43:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

again, congratulations on completely failing to understand that "depressant(s), stimulant(s), etc" only apply in the concentrations in which they are ON the controlled substances list..
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 2:48:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

again, congratulations on completely failing to understand that "depressant(s), stimulant(s), etc" only apply in the concentrations in which they are ON the controlled substances list..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Revert to my previous posting. Read the legal definition of "or" then re read 11.e.

It is stating 2 different criteria. The way it is worded legally the stimulants, depressants  etc. Is a completely different set from marajuana and controlled substances.

I know what you are saying but from a legal perspective and their placement of the word "or" completely changes the sentence.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 2:56:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Revert to my previous posting. Read the legal definition of "or" then re read 11.e.
It is stating 2 different criteria. The way it is worded legally the stimulants, depressants  etc. Is a completely different set from marajuana and controlled substances.
I know what you are saying but from a legal perspective and their placement of the word "or" completely changes the sentence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

look.
I understand that, you're for some reason under the impression that if CO says it's ok to smoke/buy/sell marijuana then it's somehow NO LONGER on the Federal Controlled Substances registry. which of course is completely WRONG in every way.

you are EXACTLY like Bill Clinton, arguing about the definition of an insignificant conjunction used to form the question on the 4473.
no one who currently uses marijuana can truthfully answer that question NO, even if they have a medical prescription for marijuana.

let me help you out, curbside..
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 3:09:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which leads to fewer individuals who become worse criminals after their prison stay.

Who gives a fuck that you have to deal with one guy offering glass in trade? Fucking Nancy.

What?

So you're saying legalizing one thing caused some people to come to CO from other parts of the country to commit crimes that they could have committed in their own states, so they could then illegally bring the proceeds of those crimes back to their state to illegally profit from? And you're for some reason thinking this is related to legalization? Can you explain your reasoning? Maybe draw a picture?

How does legalizing marijuana cause more people to do heroin?

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 3:21:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

look.
I understand that, you're for some reason under the impression that if CO says it's ok to smoke/buy/sell marijuana then it's somehow NO LONGER on the Federal Controlled Substances registry. which of course is completely WRONG in every way.

you are EXACTLY like Bill Clinton, arguing about the definition of an insignificant conjunction used to form the question on the 4473.
no one who currently uses marijuana can truthfully answer that question NO, even if they have a medical prescription for marijuana.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

look.

Not sure if trolling or intentionally being tarded'. the conversation I was having with the other gentlemen before you interjected yourself had nothing to do with marajuana.  At all.

I will attempt to break it down one more time.

I was saying based on the way that 11.e is worded it would also cover cigarettes  ( nicotine) and coffee/soda (caffeine ). The two most addictive stimulants on  earth. Yes I know that isn't the intent of the question but the way it is worded it would cover them based on the legal definition of "or" and  where "or" is placed within that sentence.

Based on ththe legal definition of " or "  it is asking the following

11.e. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana?

or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug?

or any other controlled substance? Y/N?

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 3:35:17 PM EDT
[#15]
After reading this thread. I'm still convinced IQ tests should be given before buying a firearm, but seeing as that would disqualify many here from owning firearms, we know that'll never happen.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 3:41:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Not sure if trolling or intentionally being tarded'. the conversation I was having with the other gentlemen before you interjected yourself had nothing to do with marajuana.  At all.

I was saying based on the way that 11.e is worded it would also cover cigarettes  ( nicotine) and coffee/soda (caffeine ). The two most addictive stimulants on  earth. Yes I know that isn't the intent of the question but the way it is worded it would cover them based on the legal definition of "or" and  where "or" is placed within that sentence.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
look.

OK, So you completely ignored my response that all of those items exist ONLY IN SPECIFIED CONCENTRATIONS on the controlled substance registry.

I think this is why you're having to continue your argument; You don't (can't?) read and can't (aren't capable of?) understand the law or the question.

maybe you should have someone explain it to you when you purchase your next new firearm.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 3:43:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

No they won't. No one cares.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
ITT, the statists out themselves.  It's glorious.

no - you did't read or comprehend.

the OP is in Law Enforcement. knowingly, or have a reasonable belief, that he would be breaking the law would cost him his career or worse.

I don't care if you want to smoke pot. I don't care for it or tobacco and would hope you would not do either around me.

however, the ATF will love you tenderly - it is still illegal at the federal level.

nothing statist about anything.

fix the laws and everyone will be happy.

No they won't. No one cares.

Sounds like a reasonable defense.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 3:44:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Fuck the federal government and their bullshit rules.

Just sayin.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Too all you naysayers and free trade fools, see the part in red.

Quoted:
Trying, but not really trying, to sell or trade a Battle Flag Colt Competition AR... One of those, if it goes for my price, great, if not, oh well.

I tossed it up on one of the last remaining Buy/Sell/Trade groups on the ol' Facebook.

I got one offer/message so far... Dude started the discussion with, "Hey man, totally interested in that sick AR. I'm a glass blower and would gladly trade some of my work for it. I also have a 9MM STI 1911 I'd trade with a piece of my work."   With his first message he produced 5 pictures of the most ridiculous bongs I have ever seen.  With the last one he included, "This is the one I use. It hits hard. I could make another one just like it if you're interested."

Op is correct, also once again...

...Reading is FUNDAMENTAL.
Fuck the federal government and their bullshit rules.

Just sayin.

Once again, sounds like a reasonable defense.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:00:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like you live in a really shitty part of CO that I've never seen.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:09:46 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Washington has seen over 100 million dollars in increased tax revenue that has gone to drug programs.

Low level marijuana offenses are down 98% resulting in tens of millions in saved revenue from law enforcement to trial/convictions to housing offenders. The total cost used to be $1,000 - 2,000 per marijuana arrest.

Drug and violent crimes are down, not up.

Illegal marijuana volume has decreased tremendously as prices have plummeted. Recreational marijuana can be purchased for $100 an ounce.

Youth marijuana use has seen no change or has decreased depending on the age groups. None have gone up.

A quick glimpse at Colorado seems to show much the same. Perhaps your town was just a shit hole to begin with and marijuana had nothing to do with it? Seems to make more sense to me.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:48:22 PM EDT
[#21]
"Rocky Mountain Hiiiiiigggggghhhhh Colorado!"
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:49:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm calling bs on your claims, unless you can post facts about this shit hole town you live in, wherever it is.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:43:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Well, OP, you could always move to a less free state.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:19:18 PM EDT
[#24]
It's done wonders for my property value... I don't associate with morons, I know plenty if gun loving conservative intelligent dopers that are productive members of society and aren't trying to control what anyone else does. That guy has clearly smoked himself retarded if he thinks you would trade for some of his "work"
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:40:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm calling bs on your claims, unless you can post facts about this shit hole town you live in, wherever it is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Googles are your friend, bro. Have a look...

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/04/26/three-busts-net-nearly-1-million-in-pot-at-pueblo-west/

http://www.krdo.com/news/heroin-use-creates-ripple-effect-in-pueblo/36489302

My neighbor is a PD narc officer and he says their main shift is to heroin and cocaine in the city.
The county is dealing more with the illegal weed grows. But I, sure he's full of shit ya know...
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:46:26 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

CO.....The EU of the US.

I don't think there is another state where libtards from other states came in and took it over so fast and so completely. Sad.
View Quote
That's the truth. The most far-left, insane, libtard I have ever known packed her bags and went from CA to CO. Damn shame in CO that the libroaches from CA took them over.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:47:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/04/26/three-busts-net-nearly-1-million-in-pot-at-pueblo-west/

My neighbor is a PD narc officer and he says their main shift is to heroin and cocaine in the city.
The county is dealing more with the illegal weed grows. But I, sure he's full of shit ya know...
View Quote

Pueblo sucked before legalization, it's a given that it would suck afterwards. This isn't news.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:52:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

do you have a link to any of the big busts from out-of-staters that you mentioned? 5 in the last month?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:54:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Pueblo sucked before legalization, it's a given that it would suck afterwards. This isn't news.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, what a riveting revelation....
It's kinda what I've been saying in this thread .
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:57:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

do you have a link to any of the big busts from out-of-staters that you mentioned? 5 in the last month?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll dig some up, but I'm boarding a plane in a few...
One of the recent busts was 3 or 4 Floridians...
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:00:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Say no and move on. Not a big deal...
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:02:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Sounds better than most of the retard tire kickers I get whenever I try to sell something on Craigslist.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:47:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

look.

You nailed it.  That is exactly what it says.  "They" all want to squeal, "but, but, but...  You've gored my ox!"  Love the .gov overreach.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 12:26:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Washington has seen over 100 million dollars in increased tax revenue that has gone to drug programs.
Low level marijuana offenses are down 98% resulting in tens of millions in saved revenue from law enforcement to trial/convictions to housing offenders. The total cost used to be $1,000 - 2,000 per marijuana arrest.

Illegal marijuana volume has decreased tremendously as prices have plummeted. Recreational marijuana can be purchased for $100 an ounce.

Youth marijuana use has seen no change or has decreased depending on the age groups. None have gone up.

A quick glimpse at Colorado seems to show much the same. Perhaps your town was just a shit hole to begin with and marijuana had nothing to do with it? Seems to make more sense to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And......they still wanna jack our taxes even more.....No, the retards are the ones giving  the state gov control of something they should have never had control of.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 12:44:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
You CO fags are just jelly because the PNW still has the dankest
View Quote

*** snort ***
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 1:01:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Roflocopter
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 1:11:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Anyone asking me to trade would probably annoy me.
View Quote

If only their was a way to let me know you don't accept trades and take cash only.......
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 1:25:32 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Legally you can't sell to him anyway as he just admitted to being a prohibited person.
View Quote

I guess I missed the part where he said his pipes were for dope. Hell, they could be for kinicinic or tobacco for all you know.

Until the guy admits to using illegal substances...you only assume he's a prohibited person.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 1:26:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I was being slightly hyperbolic, but I would love to see the actual statistics. Like I said, the only people I know that don't smoke do so only because they could get fired.

I'm a a weirdo in that even before I was getting piss tested, I didn't smoke.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is there really that much of a burden on the seller?

To be honest, the odds of a buyer being a user of weed is are probably in the 99% percent range here, and I've never heard anyone getting burned for selling to one.

99% of the people in Washington smoke marijuana!!??

In my city?

Probably

ETA: The only people I know that don't, don't because their job has piss tests.

That right there is just fucking scary.

I was being slightly hyperbolic, but I would love to see the actual statistics. Like I said, the only people I know that don't smoke do so only because they could get fired.

I'm a a weirdo in that even before I was getting piss tested, I didn't smoke.

But you're smoking in your avatar!
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 1:30:39 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm still missing the part where the guy says he smokes pot in his pipe/bong.

Not reading shit into an ambiguous statement is fairly fundamental too.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 1:34:52 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
People dont smoke tobacco in glass pipes. Stop being dense
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So a man makes tobacco pipes and one of them hits harder than the others?

I don't see the issue? Did he specifically say he was smoking something that would make him a prohibited person?

People dont smoke tobacco in glass pipes. Stop being dense
Did you poll everybody on the planet or are you just being obtuse? I've smoked kinicinic out of glass pipes...does that make me a prohibited person?

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 1:50:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
You mean a skilled tradesman offered you a legal product in exchange for a legal product. Yep, what has this world come to?
View Quote

no shit
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:12:05 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

What?

So you're saying legalizing one thing caused some people to come to CO from other parts of the country to commit crimes that they could have committed in their own states, so they could then illegally bring the proceeds of those crimes back to their state to illegally profit from? And you're for some reason thinking this is related to legalization? Can you explain your reasoning? Maybe draw a picture?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What?

He sounds like those libtards in ban states that whine about how easy it is to get guns across state lines.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:12:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Did someone post stoplikingwhatidont.jpg yet?

OP posts a gun for an inflated asking price and gets mad when someone offers him something he doesn't like. Comes here for more attention.

Also, this thread belongs in EE.
View Quote

Inflated asking price...?   Did I put the price on here anywhere....?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:31:38 AM EDT
[#45]
I have some vacation time to burn up.  Checking flight prices to CO right now.  

Ya know, for the scenery and stuff.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:37:52 AM EDT
[#46]
OP: I feel your pain.

Weed does a great job of making dumb people dumber by the day. I've been watching it happen to friends and family for 40 years now. I've also watched people die from smoking it. I hope slowly choking to death from emphysema was worth the high.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:32:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
OP: I feel your pain.

Weed does a great job of making dumb people dumber by the day. I've been watching it happen to friends and family for 40 years now. I've also watched people die from smoking it. I hope slowly choking to death from emphysema was worth the high.
View Quote

I work with brilliant multi-millionaires who smoke like chimneys, don't drink alchohol & are in great shape.

Next!
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:12:09 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Legally you can't sell to him anyway as he just admitted to being a prohibited person.
View Quote
I not saying this is an ATF fishing expedition, since there are a lot retarded pot heads in CO who don't the law.  But, I think there are a lot of attempts by BATF to pose as retarded individuals who don't know the law to bait the online sellers.  This one sounds especially retarded.  Who would trade a bong for a gun?  I think BATF will usually offer up some information for no good reason that tests your ability to know the law and recognize a prohibited person.  A real prohibited person would probably already know and not offer the information or even lie since other people would have told him to fuck off when he starts talking about his drug habits.

A beautiful Federal Government with retarded laws, and retarded enforcement officers to try to entrap innocent individuals ignorant of their archaic laws.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:35:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

The operative word is "controlled".

11.e. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, the controlled substance marijuana?

or any controlled depressant, controlled stimulant, controlled narcotic drug?

or any other controlled substance?

"Any other" means that all the other items in the list are controlled.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:39:57 AM EDT
[#50]
"SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

The constitution trumps all your stupid-ass laws IMO...
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top