Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/4/2016 8:42:31 AM EDT
I like the Jason Bourne movies but I will not be supporting that cum guzzling Elizabeth Warren fanboi this summer when Jason Bourne comes out. Another Hollywood hypocrite that uses guns in movies but doesn't believe in the second amendment. Go choke yourself.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 8:44:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Go ahead, shoot a kawp. watch what happens
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 8:44:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd love for some conservative person to get him on tv and grill his liberal ass
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 8:45:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I like the Jason Bourne movies but I will not be supporting that cum guzzling Elizabeth Warren fanboi this summer when Jason Bourne comes out. Another Hollywood hypocrite that uses guns in movies but doesn't believe in the second amendment. Go choke yourself.
View Quote

I think he's a shitty actor and that most of his movies are good in spite of his shitty acting.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 8:45:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Saw his little diatribe at MIT on FoxNews - what a clueless useful idiot.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 8:45:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I think he's a shitty actor and that most of his movies are good in spite of his shitty acting.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/4/2016 8:59:03 AM EDT
[#6]
meh.  Impact of that kind of action is inconsequential.

Vote instead.  Every election not just the presidential election.  Go to your primary and/or caucus.  Donate the cost of the movie ticket to the NRA or even better to a local gun group and pirate the movie.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 9:00:59 AM EDT
[#7]
I wouldn't pay rescue that fucker from another planet.

Twice.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 9:03:57 AM EDT
[#8]
It's a shame that people like that will never get a chance to hear countering opinions. They are always just surrounded by yes men. He actually seems like a standup guy outside of his political views, and I would love to get a chance to take him shooting and give him an insight into what the community is actually like.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 9:06:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Should have left him on Mars!
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 9:06:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'd love for some conservative person to get him on tv and grill his liberal ass
View Quote

Ted Nugent would be entertaining

Link Posted: 6/4/2016 9:10:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh yeah, a nutjob, draft dodging, kiddie diddler would totally be the person to convince him we aren't all insane.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 9:12:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Oh yeah, a nutjob, draft dodging, kiddie diddler would totally be the person to convince him we aren't all insane.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was thinking someone more like Ted Cruz...
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 9:19:08 AM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 6/4/2016 9:22:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

A privacy VPN is the secret to responding to these people who actively trying to take away your rights.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 9:25:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's pro gun and actually very intelligent and well spoken. He would destroy Damon.
Plus he's an entertainer the same as Damon so it wouldn't be like bringing in a politician to debate a celebrity where it could be construed as unfair.

Link Posted: 6/4/2016 9:29:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 9:31:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

And that ice planet too.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 9:32:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Agree 100%    POS  poser.  
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 9:34:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Go ahead, shoot a kawp. watch what happens
View Quote

Only one of us is a cawp here, Bill
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 9:36:49 AM EDT
[#20]
He and his tarded friend Ben Affleck are both from the pussified idjut hollyweird crowd.  Just because you make movies doesn't mean your opinion is worht a shit.

Unless you are John Wayne that is or Clint Eastwood.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 9:47:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

And that ice planet too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And that ice planet too.

Link Posted: 6/4/2016 9:50:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

He's pro gun and actually very intelligent and well spoken. He would destroy Damon.
Plus he's an entertainer the same as Damon so it wouldn't be like bringing in a politician to debate a celebrity where it could be construed as unfair.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/4/2016 9:55:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP.  This is now a Ted Nugent v. Matt Damon thread.  Change thread title accordingly.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 9:56:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

And that ice planet too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And that ice planet too.

And Hitler's Europe.

Man, Hollywood has spent a lot of money rescuing his ass
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 10:02:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/4/2016 10:04:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

OP.  This is now a Ted Nugent v. Matt Damon thread.  Change thread title accordingly.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/4/2016 10:06:46 AM EDT
[#27]
What he sid at MIT doesn't change my opinion of him even one little bit.

He's still a hypocritical piece of shit.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 10:19:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I wouldn't pay rescue that fucker from another planet.

Twice.
View Quote

Hes actually one of the reasons I haven't seen that movie yet.  The book was fantastic, so I don't want to ruin that, but it still feels good to poke that Film Actors Guild in the eye.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 11:39:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Good actor.

Vapid human being.

There are many people I would otherwise enjoy watching or listening to if it wasn't giving tacit financial approval and enhancement to their existence.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 11:48:35 AM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/qUexKY8Blew

Link Posted: 6/4/2016 11:49:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Water is wet!!!!
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 11:50:04 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Saw his little diatribe at MIT on FoxNews - what a clueless useful idiot.
View Quote
USELESS

Link Posted: 6/4/2016 12:09:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 12:21:02 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

meh.  Impact of that kind of action is inconsequential.

Vote instead.  Every election not just the presidential election.  Go to your primary and/or caucus.  Donate the cost of the movie ticket to the NRA or even better to a local gun group and pirate the movie.

View Quote
Hey now...I was with you right up until the end.

You do know that's ILLEGAL, right?  And a COC violation?

Besides that, when you pirate movies, the movie industry suffers, and they make less movies.  When they make less movies, gun owners in the film industry (and there are many) make less money.  When gun owners make less money, we can't buy more guns.  When less guns are sold, we all suffer.

But yeah, FMD, that liberal douche.

Link Posted: 6/4/2016 12:23:10 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

He and his tarded friend Ben Affleck are both from the pussified idjut hollyweird crowd.  Just because you make movies doesn't mean your opinion is worht a shit.

View Quote
Well you do know they were born and raised as Massholes, right?  They're not actually from Hollywood...and I'm pretty sure Damon doesn't live in CA.

Link Posted: 6/4/2016 12:41:56 PM EDT
[#37]

That's why I refused to watch American Sniper. Cooper is an anti-gun douche bag. I caught no end of shit for my position on that. Many felt I and others like me were only hurting Kyle's widow and not Cooper.

In addition, I will no longer watch anything with "Marky" Mark Wahlberg (I'm sorely tempted to go to his brothers restaurant and call him a hypocrite to his face, if he just happened to be there. Probably not a good idea though.), Sammy Jackson and a few others.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 12:44:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Well you do know they were born and raised as Massholes, right?  They're not actually from Hollywood...and I'm pretty sure Damon doesn't live in CA.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am born and raised in Mass. See my post above. We're not all assholes, just out numbered
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 12:51:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Martian is the only movie of his I actually want to see.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 12:53:27 PM EDT
[#40]
He should get a sex change...he'd make a really good dumb blonde
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 1:01:00 PM EDT
[#41]
I wonder if he used frozen toilet water for his ice cubes. Also does the fucking idiot not realize that the water he got from that toilet shares the same source as regular tap water.

Link Posted: 6/4/2016 1:04:15 PM EDT
[#42]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got some bad news for you

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1605133

He was speaking metaphorically.  We are all performing raids with the FBI in the sense that there's always a personal door within oneself to be breached and German shepherds in our heart to be shot in the backyard whilst swirling in a sea of adrenaline hatred. One must battle one's own mongrels.  
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 1:07:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Steal the movie from the Internet.  Winwin
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 1:32:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks bud. I'll debate him. Set it up.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 2:53:51 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I am born and raised in Mass. See my post above. We're not all assholes, just out numbered

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No doubt you are correct....just like not everyone in CA is a liberal douche...please see my sig line

Link Posted: 6/4/2016 2:56:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except Nugent is stupid and would embarrass us by losing the argument.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 2:57:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lott.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 3:03:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Ben Shapiro would eat his lunch.  

Game Set Match.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 3:03:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

That's why I refused to watch American Sniper. Cooper is an anti-gun douche bag. I caught no end of shit for my position on that. Many felt I and others like me were only hurting Kyle's widow and not Cooper.

In addition, I will no longer watch anything with "Marky" Mark Wahlberg (I'm sorely tempted to go to his brothers restaurant and call him a hypocrite to his face, if he just happened to be there. Probably not a good idea though.), Sammy Jackson and a few others.
View Quote

As far as I know Donnie Wahlberg is a good guy, right?
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 3:05:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Nugent's music is as bad as Damon's acting
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top