Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 3:45:07 PM EDT
[#1]
How old are these women OP? Are they saddled with baggage? Are they Financially independent professionals? Ive been in your position OP, I like to juggle many women at the same time. I got to the point of using an alias and discarding them when a newer better one came along. Once in awhile the right one comes along and you can make a go of it. Sounds like you try too hard with the wrong ones.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 3:45:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Women tend to have an innate understanding of social and human morality. Not so much on a conscious level, where they are actually thinking it in words, but on the level that it just doesn't "feel right" to commit long term and raise children with someone who rejects God (and thus, rejects what much of western culture and morality is based off)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I never had that problem before getting married.

but then, I found my wife in church and not on tindr/adult friend finder.
My friends wife introduced me. I'm not a believer in religion  

Women tend to have an innate understanding of social and human morality. Not so much on a conscious level, where they are actually thinking it in words, but on the level that it just doesn't "feel right" to commit long term and raise children with someone who rejects God (and thus, rejects what much of western culture and morality is based off)
I haven't dated a religious woman since my ex wife

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 3:45:38 PM EDT
[#3]
You're not poor, you have good hygiene, you're fun and easy to talk to, you're handy to have around the house, you are gay!

Seriously though, sounds like you just gotta stay in the game.  Maybe flash that cash around a little more?
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 3:46:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Maybe flash that cash around a little more?
View Quote
That's not who I am.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 3:47:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That's not who I am.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe flash that cash around a little more?
That's not who I am.  

Yeah that's bad advice you don't want anything serious with someone that attracts.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 3:47:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That's personal to me.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why don't you believe in God?
That's personal to me.  

Sorry I hope I didn't offend you. It wasn't my intentions. I'm not a preacher of the word. Just trying to find underlying reasons.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 3:48:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sorry I hope I didn't offend you. It wasn't my intentions. I'm not a preacher of the word. Just trying to find underlying reasons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's personal to me.  

He mentioned it a few posts up. His ex-wife was religious.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 3:48:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's personal to me.  

No worries.Whatever get's someone through life is cool by me.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 3:49:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I have a shitload of money.

I keep that to myself relationship and friend wise.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You're too poor, relatively speaking.  Money, in sufficient quantities, is the cure to all relationship problems.

if this is true, you do not have a problem, next

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 3:49:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's personal to me.  

I don't care whether people are or not ,just not my personal preference for my life.

When I was young I was a believer but as I got older that ended
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 3:52:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're too poor, relatively speaking.  Money, in sufficient quantities, is the cure to all relationship problems.

But I do have one.It seems even when I'm in a relationship I'm still lonely.

I told my mom that and she just laughed and said ,no man is more lonely then when he has a girlfriend.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 3:55:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I told my mom that and she just laughed and said ,no man is more lonely then when he has a girlfriend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you are single, can you keep yourself busy enough that you don't have time to worry about women? It seems when I was single if I got into somethig I really enjoyed , a woman came a long eventually.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 4:03:23 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

If you are single, can you keep yourself busy enough that you don't have time to worry about women? It seems when I was single if I got into somethig I really enjoyed , a woman came a long eventually.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I usually do,then I get lonely and start going out.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 4:04:25 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

That sounds like a good theory.  Unfortunately,my experience is if I am really enjoying an activity, and a woman comes along, she wants me to cease that activity.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 4:07:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The common denominator seems to be you.
View Quote

Not trying to be mean, but this is true.  

One of my favorite quotes, "All too often, proactiveness is reactiveness in disguise. True proactiveness comes from seeing how we contribute to our own problems."
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 4:12:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Where do you go out?

Also one thing I found, not sure how you roll, but if you find a girl who won't have sec for at least a month or two it really seems to up the quality of the woman. It's hard to find, but it looking for a long term relationship, if a girl fucked sooner then that I'd write her off right away. Depending on the circumstances you can keep fucking her. But if you always frequent the same places, any good girl that knows you are fucking a girl like that already will write you off.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 4:12:53 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

One of my favorite quotes, "All too often, proactiveness is reactiveness in disguise. True proactiveness comes from seeing how we contribute to our own problems."

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 4:15:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I try to think of something similar when I drive. But nope, I still concluded most other people are idiots.  
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 4:19:35 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Where do you go out?

Also one thing I found, not sure how you roll, but if you find a girl who won't have sec for at least a month or two it really seems to up the quality of the woman. It's hard to find, but it looking for a long term relationship, if a girl fucked sooner then that I'd write her off right away. Depending on the circumstances you can keep fucking her. But if you always frequent the same places, any good girl that knows you are fucking a girl like that already will write you off.
View Quote
I kind of just go with the flow.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 4:45:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Do all the women you date have good gaydar?
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 4:56:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 5:01:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where do you go out?

One of my buddies just moved to the Scottsdale area from here in PA. He is pretty wealthy, no baggage, smart guy and always had smoking hot girls here. The last one was maybe 4 years. She wanted to party and drink and make crazy wreckless choices while living in his house, under his $$$ but not ever do anything with him after the first 3 years or so. After they broke up he moved out there. Must make 250k a year. Very respectable guy. He can't find a girl for shit out there. He said the hot girls out there won't even talk unless you have bottle service, and they aren't even necessarily as hot as the girls here. Maybe the girls are the problem.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 5:09:16 PM EDT
[#23]
I was the same way til i got married

Id date a girls who were awesome then just leave em.  Maybe being burned a few times tainted me.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 5:16:52 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
One of my buddies just moved to the Scottsdale area from here in PA. He is pretty wealthy, no baggage, smart guy and always had smoking hot girls here. The last one was maybe 4 years. She wanted to party and drink and make crazy wreckless choices while living in his house, under his $$$ but not ever do anything with him after the first 3 years or so. After they broke up he moved out there. Must make 250k a year. Very respectable guy. He can't find a girl for shit out there. He said the hot girls out there won't even talk unless you have bottle service, and they aren't even necessarily as hot as the girls here. Maybe the girls are the problem.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where do you go out?

I tend to stay out of Scottsdale.Not my scene

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 5:34:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I have a good social life,

Women tell me I'm fun.easy to talk to and make them feel comfortable.

I do a lot for them as far as fixing shit and stuff like that.

She was sick a few weeks ago ,I stopped by the store and picked up some food to make for her .

Got her fed.cleaned up her place then rubbed her back for about an hour.

After she passed out I left.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How old are you? Whats your social life been like? Need more info

I have a good social life,

Women tell me I'm fun.easy to talk to and make them feel comfortable.

I do a lot for them as far as fixing shit and stuff like that.

She was sick a few weeks ago ,I stopped by the store and picked up some food to make for her .

Got her fed.cleaned up her place then rubbed her back for about an hour.

After she passed out I left.

You're kidding, right?

Maybe you want women to think you're a chump.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 7:27:57 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where do you go out?

Whoah. There's a revelation none of us saw coming.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 7:30:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where do you go out?

Well quite a few before had said maybe he is the problem.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 7:32:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 7:47:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I never had that problem before getting married.

but then, I found my wife in church and not on tindr/adult friend finder.

You just answered your own original question . . .

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 7:56:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Bottle service?
View Quote

They want the free booze.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:07:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I've worked on that shit ,man

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can't seem to keep a GF. Everytime things start going good they get wierd and push away,then I bail...

The latest one I told her she was the worst GF I've ever had .she disappeared for a week and would pull shit like that occasionally. .

Is it me?

Bad choice in Wimminz?

Both?

Should I start throwing money around and buy a chick?

I'm at a total loss as to what to do.I've fixed the things t g at were wrong with me .it was hard but I've learned to catch myself doing that old stuff I was guilty of.

Just don't get it.

I'm sad :(

Do you ever read your wimminz threads OPs?

IIRC, you've posted really weird, self destructive shit and poopooed others who suggested a more wholesome lifestyle. I'm pretty sure you can't have worked out all your problems yet. You're probably still picking them wrong or something.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:11:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Rub some dirt on it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:20:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Try buying more non members memberships????....bitches be cra cra...however you seem to be going about it all wrong....Maybe it's you .....clearly any man who buys multiple non members memberships in a single thread and has no women has some serious  fucking issues ...just saying...
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:21:30 AM EDT
[#34]
That may not be coc compliant but fuck it someone needs to tell you...
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:26:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Your mistake is not going for the Christian woman. Let me elaborate.

I see you are in AZ, and I am willing to be there are some Mormons out there. I myself and not Mormon, but married one and I can give you the pro's of the religion as a whole though.

They are usually raised not to be slutty at all, and are almost always extremely conservative. They really take the commandment "go forth and multiply" to heart. Even if you do not want kids, You will end up having a lot of sex. They are really kinky too.

They are usually extremely attractive, and as much as this may be a controversial topic, love the man to be the bread winner and in charge of things. This does not mean you should boss them around and be all "go make me a sammich or I'll bitch slap the shit out of you". You treat them right, and they will be subservient to you and love to do it because it's how they were raised. They will be the first to tell you that the man's role is the head of the family, but again this does not mean you should not value and respect their input and opinions.

The downside is they are extremely clean in living. They will not drink coffee, or soft drinks, they will not smoke or drink alcohol. My wife was the black sheep if you will and does smoke and drink on occasion (maybe once or twice a year) and will have coffee all the time. Not every Mormon is the same but the majority live addiction free lives (caffeine, nicotine, etc)

They are almost always drop dead gorgeous, and most were raised to love outdoors and so on. It may not be your religion, and they may have some different practices than you're used to, but they are all extremely nice. As I said, I am not Mormon, but my wife's parents are the absolutely nicest people I have ever met. I do want to add, they are not polygamists. That is a small sect that was kicked out of LDS and are the FLDS. No experience with those people.  

Example of BYU girls. Most in UT are blonde, and very attractive. Not always the case, but more often then not it is.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:28:33 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Try buying more non members memberships????....bitches be cra cra...however you seem to be going about it all wrong....Maybe it's you .....clearly any man who buys multiple non members memberships in a single thread and has no women has some serious  fucking issues ...just saying...
View Quote
lol

Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:28:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

that's the truth
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:33:20 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
IIRC, you've posted really weird, self destructive shit and poopooed others who suggested a more wholesome lifestyle. I'm pretty sure you can't have worked out all your problems yet. You're probably still picking them wrong or something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can't seem to keep a GF. Everytime things start going good they get wierd and push away,then I bail...

The latest one I told her she was the worst GF I've ever had .she disappeared for a week and would pull shit like that occasionally. .
Is it me?

Bad choice in Wimminz?

Both?

Should I start throwing money around and buy a chick?
I'm at a total loss as to what to do.I've fixed the things t g at were wrong with me .it was hard but I've learned to catch myself doing that old stuff I was guilty of.

Just don't get it.

I'm sad :(

Do you ever read your wimminz threads OPs?

I'm doing something wrong,that's for sure

Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:35:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Maybe......small CACK
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:38:06 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

lol  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

lol  
He mad he didn't get one. lol

Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:41:07 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Maybe......small CACK
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:41:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Apparently.... you didn't make them squeal.

It is that simple.

Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:45:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:53:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Not at all....the whole Shit was pure stupidity....
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:55:56 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Apparently.... you didn't make them squeal.

It is that simple.

View Quote

"Squeal and bark like a pig, baby!"

"You like it up the ass, don't you?"

"Swallow every drop and beg me for more."

Pretty simple....and even more simple if you're paying for it.

If it floats, flies or fucks...it's cheaper to rent.

Link Posted: 5/29/2016 2:05:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Damn dude, you do too much of the grunt work in your relationships.

Make them feel useful and allow/ask them to do some of that shit. Women generally love to please their man.

Link Posted: 5/29/2016 2:08:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol  

Look at you swinging from the balls because he reuped you.....
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 2:11:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

You beat me to it.

Link Posted: 5/29/2016 2:11:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol  

What a weird reason to be hostile...
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 2:18:13 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

lol  

and if you read the thread you'll see that I in turn bought a membership for another member, so why would it bother you if someone buys a few memberships?

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top