Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2016 11:10:37 AM EDT
...if you don't start in the morning.  I really should do something productive with my day, but instead I said "Fuk it, I'mma pop a beah".  Just shy of 11 here when I cracked the first one, plenty of beah, a half a (plastic) bottle of chilled bargain-basement wodka ($13/750ml! ), and no work until Tuesday.

The liver is evil, and must be punished.  Or am I an amateur, and y'all been swillin' the sauce since daybreak?
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:11:58 AM EDT
[#1]
No whiskey?

Amateur.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:15:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Shit, I had another mint julep at 0630 just to start the day right.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:25:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No whiskey?

Amateur.

View Quote

Bleh, I hate that stuff.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:39:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View Quote
I've always considered you to be an inspiration.....

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:48:33 AM EDT
[#5]
I started at 7:30am. On vacation in Florida, nothing to do but swim, grill and drink. Bottoms up!
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:49:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
...if you don't start in the morning.  I really should do something productive with my day, but instead I said "Fuk it, I'mma pop a beah".  Just shy of 11 here when I cracked the first one, plenty of beah, a half a (plastic) bottle of chilled bargain-basement wodka ($13/750ml! ), and no work until Tuesday.

The liver is evil, and must be punished.  Or am I an amateur, and y'all been swillin' the sauce since daybreak?
View Quote

Your head is going to hurt with that shitty vodka.
Spend a little more and get some Deep Eddie...good value
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:51:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

How does it feel to so desperately need attention???

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:52:40 AM EDT
[#8]
It's 5 o clock somewhere.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:53:16 AM EDT
[#9]
I poured a beer right after I woke up.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:01:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great!!!  How does it feel to be a whiny, sniveling bitch?
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:04:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Evan Williams single barrel neat at 6:30 am!
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:05:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the tip, will look for it.  This is what I got:

What can I say, I liked the pic.  I'm hoping that's Vlad the Impaler, but I don't know.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:23:27 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1681938689/image.jpg

What can I say, I liked the pic.  I'm hoping that's Vlad the Impaler, but I don't know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, it's not.  Vlad (not Vladimir) didn't have a beard.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:01:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/kYFEs0C.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/kYFEs0C.jpg

Bummer.  Vlad, now THERE was a guy who knew how to keep law & order party!  I'm sure that once The Donald ascends to the throne, there will be Bernout supporters hanging from sharpened stakes like the crucifixions along the road when Spartacus was brought to Rome!
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:02:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Started at 9:30 here.  Dipped the boat for a function check, then cracked a cold one.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:06:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Pork hit the smoker at 0900, which happened to coincide with my first beer.  About to get in the pool with the kids.  

It's never too early to enjoy yourself!
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:16:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would ask you the same question based on most of your posts here.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:21:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Im new to pool ownership but have noticed the monotonany (sp?) is dulled by alcohol.

Those guys putting the roof on my neighbors house look like they could use a beer...
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:21:53 PM EDT
[#19]
I had a bloody mary this morning, but the mix I bought wasn't very good. Should have got Zing Zang.

Its okay, its nice outside and my day off. Some beers will be killed later this afternoon, I have a few things to do first.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:22:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or a bad influence. I havent decided yet... even after multiple pots of chilli from his recipe. Never had cleaner plumbing though!
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:32:13 PM EDT
[#21]
In.   Little whiskey to provide some courage to take on the day.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:33:00 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Or a bad influence. I havent decided yet... even after multiple pots of chilli from his recipe. Never had cleaner plumbing though!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're welcome!

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 9:11:46 PM EDT
[#23]

My first 3 months retire I was drinking a 12 pack a day

My VA Doc said that was crazy, I laughed and said at least it wasnt a case.

A good man should be able to drink a 12 pack a day and be fine, its like running

you cant be a good runner if you don't alot
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 9:13:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

You can't fly on one wing.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:06:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Popped #1 around 11 this morning. Just finished #20 about 30 minutes ago. Did some swimming, some fishing, and ate more than my share of grilled meats today.

Today was a really good day.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:13:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Popped #1 around 11 this morning. Just finished #20 about 30 minutes ago. Did some swimming, some fishing, and ate more than my share of grilled meats today.

Today was a really good day.
View Quote

Just went by the Chinaman boooffet, had alot of meat, ready for round 2!
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:23:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Back in my drinking days.   If I was off work, there was a drink in my hand.   Don't miss those days too much.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top