Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:21:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I do. However she did not go out looking to stir up shit then turn into a pussy when it found them, she responded emotionally to an idiot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So a guy said Fuck Donald Trump, and was walking away, and another guy follows him and physically attacks him without being in any danger himself to justify the use of force.

Sorry folks, you don't get to do that. Hope he enjoys the consequences.

What if you were saying Fuck Hillary Clinton and somebody cold cocked you? Justified?

In front of a Child or for that matter in general public? Sure - I'd deserve that. There are better and more appropriate method to deliver a point than yelling obscenities. If you are to dumb to realize than then enjoy the consequences. People think they can say / do anything they want (such as playing ridiculously loud music from their cars, etc.) that effects the public without consequence. Fuck that.

So you agree mom was wrong for saying "fuck you" to the protesters?

I do. However she did not go out looking to stir up shit then turn into a pussy when it found them, she responded emotionally to an idiot.

No, instead she participated and her hubby had to fix it. Not entirely uncommon for some women.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:22:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So a guy said Fuck Donald Trump, and was walking away, and another guy follows him and physically attacks him without being in any danger himself to justify the use of force.

What if you were saying Fuck Hillary Clinton and somebody cold cocked you? Justified?
View Quote

In front of a young kid, yes.  
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:23:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I realize that there are less and less societal respect these days.  However, if you are marching down a sidewalk protesting using the F-Bomb and some woman with a child is sitting down off to the side away from the fray and you divert your path with i-Phone in hand and start accosting her. Running away like a pussy when the ole man steps in doesn't get you a get out of jail free card in my book.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:24:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My sons are 3 and 4 and, shockingly, have heard curse words before. More shockingly, they think it's crude and disrespectful language and don't repeat it. I didn't even have to kick anyone's ass to get there with them.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:25:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I realize that there are less and less societal respect these days.  However, if you are marching down a sidewalk protesting using the F-Bomb and some woman with a child is sitting down off to the side away from the fray and you divert your path with i-Phone in hand and start accosting her. Running away like a pussy when the ole man steps in doesn't get you a get out of jail free card in my book.
View Quote

You didn't answer my questions.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:25:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

except she was the fray.  she is saying fuck and the "accoster" used no profanity towards her.  watch the video.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:27:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

except she was the fray.  she is saying fuck and the "accoster" used no profanity towards her.  watch the video.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

the accoster was acting in concert with the guy in the red shirt who flipped her off and told her to go fuck herself.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:28:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

the accoster was acting in concert with the guy in the red shirt who flipped her off and told her to go fuck herself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

true but mom wasn't minding her business off to the side
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:30:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Telling someone to stop yelling, (the kid may be asleep) ain't exactly in the fray.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:31:19 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
And neither would I, but being an asshole does not justify a physical attack if said person posed no physical threat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wouldn't be randomly screaming it at the top of my lungs in public in front of woman and children because I'm a civilized human being.

And neither would I, but being an asshole does not justify a physical attack if said person posed no physical threat.

The video clearly shows the rules have changed.

Verbal assault on the ears and mind of a child will be met with action to stop it.  

The verbal assault was horrible and could lead to disorders in the child as it matures.

For the sake and well being of the child the verbal assault had to be stopped immediately.

Anyone who would put a child through that should not be out in public areas or should be more sensitive to the feelings of others and their well being.

If you are going to go around hurting other people, don't be surprised when a good, caring citizen stops you.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:31:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Telling someone to stop yelling, (the maybe may be asleep) ain't exactly in the fray.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Telling someone to stop yelling, (the maybe may be asleep) ain't exactly in the fray.

is that what she did?  fuck you means stop yelling eh
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:32:42 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I was probably about 21 or 22 y/o when this happened and now being 52 y/o no I wouldn't have reacted the same, I have too much to lose.  That however would not preclude me from confronting some asshole that accosted my wife and child if I was in my 30s.

The guy thought he had a soft target and didn't end of story.  Any fucker that does something like that is no different than the three guys who thought I was a soft target...the are inherently pussies and bullies.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:33:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:34:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

is that what she did?  fuck you means stop yelling eh
View Quote

she said fuck off after the accoster did his thing. Seems reasonable to me.

Maybe she could have laid down and showed her belly.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:37:23 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

You think being assaulted by the other side of the argument is going to *soften* his position? You're delusional.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The #ReadyforHillary guys have already showed up.  They must have put themselves in the shoes of the milquetoast who got the commie slapped out of him and got triggered.

You think being assaulted by the other side of the argument is going to *soften* his position? You're delusional.

Pain will bring out the manners and make a good listener out of even the most stubborn people.

I think there will be more of it (lessons in manners) in the future around the country.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:37:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I was probably about 21 or 22 y/o when this happened and now being 52 y/o no I wouldn't have reacted the same, I have too much to lose.  That however would not preclude me from confronting some asshole that accosted my wife and child if I was in my 30s.

The guy thought he had a soft target and didn't end of story.  Any fucker that does something like that is no different than the three guys who thought I was a soft target...the are inherently pussies and bullies.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's still not an answer to my questions, either.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:38:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
For the people who didn't comprehend what they watched in the video, here:

-guy walking down the street yelling "fuck trump"
-chick with baby yells "fuck you!"
-doucher videographer runs up to mom, yells "don't swear in front of children!" Like three times.
-Dad walks up to doucher says "stay away from my kids"
-cant tell what transpires but it seems the dad fucked up the doucher.

Good dad.
View Quote

Actually, thank you for that. YouTube auto-generated captions are unintelligible in English; these were in Dutch, which then had to be (auto)translated into English. Worthless gibberish.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:39:26 AM EDT
[#18]
So after he was done yelling "Help me!" did the super social justice warrior run and stick his phone in the face of his buddies, demanding that they stop using such foul language in front of children?

Or was that reserved just for the woman?

I don't think the SSJW actually got popped... but I can hope. It would be good for him, in the long run.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:40:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Protection drive doesn't make you chase a withdrawing person who did nothing more than use words. That's a "vengeance drive."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was the confronting the wife and kids with a camera that got the dads attention. Many dads have a strong protector drive, most people know this.

Protection drive doesn't make you chase a withdrawing person who did nothing more than use words. That's a "vengeance drive."

There was no "chase" the guy calmly walked towards the guy. "Cold cocked" where did you see that?

The dad/husband told him to stay away from my kid. He was walking towards not chasing. The camera man turns and asked what's your name and then it looks as if the camera gets slapped to the ground, then punted into some flowers.

Let's play this all drama filled just like you did and add whatever we want. The camera man chased the woman and the baby in a stroller down. When the husband/father confronts him about chasing his kid the camera man cold cocked him with his camera then kicked at the man knocking his camera into some flowers.

Weird the way that works isn't it?

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:40:42 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
My advice to you, never carry a gun, you clearly don't have the temperament. If your reaction to that scenario was anything more than, "hey man show a little respect, and stay away from my family," you are wrong - period. There was no threat to the woman or child at the point in time when he slugged the guy. Had he slugged him while approaching the wife and child screaming, yeah I could see that. As he is walking away, never having harmed anybody physically and posing no threat, illegal use of force.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You walk right up to my wife and kid thinking it's okay because I'm not around; yeah, actually I do get to do that.

You're right that it can get you into trouble. That doesn't make it wrong.

My advice to you, never carry a gun, you clearly don't have the temperament. If your reaction to that scenario was anything more than, "hey man show a little respect, and stay away from my family," you are wrong - period. There was no threat to the woman or child at the point in time when he slugged the guy. Had he slugged him while approaching the wife and child screaming, yeah I could see that. As he is walking away, never having harmed anybody physically and posing no threat, illegal use of force.

Messing with someone's family is wrong.

Dude should have kept walking.

When he turned around, Dad was defending his family.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:43:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This fucking thread.

So the anti-Trumpers are also nancies. I never would have guessed!
View Quote

Snicker
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:46:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

And had he done so as he approached the wife and kid screaming, maybe. But not walking away and you pursued him. It was clear at that point that no physical harm had come to the woman and child, and there was no possibility of a threat as douche bag was walking away,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you intentionally walked towards someone's wife and kids just to say shit sure.

And had he done so as he approached the wife and kid screaming, maybe. But not walking away and you pursued him. It was clear at that point that no physical harm had come to the woman and child, and there was no possibility of a threat as douche bag was walking away,

I tried, but I can't locate a single fuck...
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:46:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't curse and act like a tool in front of other people's children in public.

That's how democrats behave.

Good beat down.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:47:19 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

three guys who thought I was a soft target...the are inherently pussies and bullies.

Nobody, there's your answer, but I don't live my life on eggshells either and surely that dad wasn't worried about getting disabled by some SJW.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:50:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Except the left doesn't play by those rules.  Being nice and civilized only works when it goes both ways.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:50:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Cite?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't be randomly screaming it at the top of my lungs in public in front of woman and children because I'm a civilized human being.

If more assholes got decked there'd be less of them. *shrug*

I love how he was walking away, said something to the effect of "I sure told them!" Then proceeds to get his ass kicked. lol

Cite?

Every bully ever.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:51:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
This country is about to learn a painful lesson that there's only one logical and appropriate thing to do with communists.
View Quote

I wish, but will not count on it
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:55:36 AM EDT
[#28]
When assholes collide.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:59:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Well, at least Mr Smith will probably get a little from Mrs Smith later, so there's that....
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:01:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
IMHO, typical Trump supporter.  Everything they do is based on their feelings!

This is what happens when idiots meet on a street.  This is going to be an awesome election cycle.. We have two sets of people that allow their feelings/what they hear (rather than logic/what they should see to be the truth) dictate who they support...

View Quote

I totally agree.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:03:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So Mr #NeverTrump, you're one of them ?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You come at my wife cursing in a belligerent manner and I fear for her safety, I'm going to do my best to lay you out. Curse her out and walk away, I'm not chasing you down and hitting you when you are clearly no longer a threat - if you ever were one to begin with.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:04:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:08:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This!
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:09:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You come at my wife cursing in a belligerent manner and I fear for her safety, I'm going to do my best to lay you out. Curse her out and walk away, I'm not chasing you down and hitting you when you are clearly no longer a threat - if you ever were one to begin with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A person within throwing distance is a threat in that situation.

anyway the guy was acting in concert with the guy in the red shirt who yelled fuck you, flipped her off and told her to go fuck herself.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:09:38 PM EDT
[#35]
http://archive.is/947ZH

the nu male tried to post on reddit about this... lulz. He's taken down all his posts at this point about the incident due to the reactions.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:55:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
http://archive.is/947ZH

the nu male tried to post on reddit about this... lulz. He's taken down all his posts at this point about the incident due to the reactions.
View Quote

What is great is that all of the Bernie supporters on that site are defending the Dad protecting his wife and child, and condemning
the camera guy for crossing the line of acceptable behavior.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:04:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

If you intentionally walked towards someone's wife and kids just to say shit sure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:19:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Lol, that's hilarious

A few years ago I would've said, "the guy is in the wrong for going after the protester"; but today... meh, protester earned it.

Pick a side
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:22:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Dumb cunt wanted attention and found it .

Good punch .
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:25:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Pain will bring out the manners and make a good listener out of even the most stubborn people.

I think there will be more of it (lessons in manners) in the future around the country.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The #ReadyforHillary guys have already showed up.  They must have put themselves in the shoes of the milquetoast who got the commie slapped out of him and got triggered.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:27:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm a Trump supporter, but you don't get to assault someone for cussing.  Hope "John Smith" gets arrested and charged.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:40:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

No, random idiot says fuck trump, classy mom says fuck off, faggy douche smarmily tells classy mom don't swear in front of kid, entire hockey season is played, tough guy dad chases down faggy douche and slaps him around a little.  all are morons
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I couldnt follow that at all. Wasnt the camera guy they guy saying please dont swear in front  of children? Why did he get smacked for that??

Yeah that was my take.  We're cheering for the wrong guy because we hate Bernie.

Mean Bernie supporter "Fuck Trump"

White knight Bernie supporter "Don't curse in front of women and children"

Dad - Beats white knight's ass for saying don't curse around women and children (and maybe for getting too close to his wife and kid with the camera in an already heated moment).

Dad isn't the hero.

No, random idiot says fuck trump, classy mom says fuck off, faggy douche smarmily tells classy mom don't swear in front of kid, entire hockey season is played, tough guy dad chases down faggy douche and slaps him around a little.  all are morons

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:45:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Rather than morally judge anybody I found the clip entertaining and it satiated my desire to do the same.

ETA: Any conservative red blooded American is being deceitful if they don't agree or I will throw this down right here and say they are Beta twats.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:47:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

we got a badass over here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You walk right up to my wife and kid thinking it's okay because I'm not around; yeah, actually I do get to do that.

eh...could be one of the milque toast candy ass equivocators...that seem to abound in GD.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:54:21 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

eh...could be one of the milque toast candy ass equivocators...that seem to abound in GD.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would tend to agree, makes me sad.  Wonder how many have actually been in a good old fashion bar room brawl...probably not many as it may muss up their wannabe lumberjack beards and closely quaffed hairdoos...  never know you might actually get a broken nose or tear your $100 skinny jeans.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 2:00:41 PM EDT
[#46]
That's what happens to a generation that are breastfed until they are 30.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 2:20:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
"What's your name?"

"John Smith".

Smack, smack.

Wellplayed.gif
View Quote

Should have told him his name was Donald Trump.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 2:23:20 PM EDT
[#48]
I saw a guy in a red shirt saying "Fuck Donald Trump" multiple times.  He then exchanges "fuck you's" with a woman.  Camera boy approaches woman and tells her not to curse in front of her child.  As he is walking away, he BRAGS "I just told them what to do" and now Dad gets involved.  Camera boy was being a dick to that woman, so he paid the dick tax.  If this was from yesterdays protest, San Diego is filled with lots of active and prior Navy and Marines.  Their fuckery threshold is not as high as other Cali cities.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 2:26:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Though not legal, I'd say not guilty if on a jury.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 3:10:09 PM EDT
[#50]
From the Reddit thread:

View Quote

well, on his youtube account, he made a playlist of vids and the 1st one is man sewing, an easy quilt project ...

its almost too perfect really

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top