User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:22:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Idiot protestor swears in front of kid.

Mother then says "fuck you" back......right in fron  of the kid.

Camera boy then berates woman for swearing and then baldie says "stay away from my kid" even though the bloke was nowhere near the kid, and then assaults camera boy.

Looks to me like a clash of morons
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So a guy said Fuck Donald Trump, and was walking away, and another guy follows him and physically attacks him without being in any danger himself to justify the use of force.

Sorry folks, you don't get to do that. Hope he enjoys the consequences.

What if you were saying Fuck Hillary Clinton and somebody cold cocked you? Justified?

I wouldn't be randomly screaming it at the top of my lungs in public in front of woman and children because I'm a civilized human being.

Idiot protestor swears in front of kid.

Mother then says "fuck you" back......right in fron  of the kid.

Camera boy then berates woman for swearing and then baldie says "stay away from my kid" even though the bloke was nowhere near the kid, and then assaults camera boy.

Looks to me like a clash of morons

I had something typed up that was a bit more offensive but yes, thank you for eloquently summing it up.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:22:45 AM EDT
[#2]
It seems like not too long ago it was considered the mans duty to protect his family, to hell with the consequences.

Now it's a bunch of hand wringing from social justice warriors protesting that the dad may have committed a misdemeanor.

Boo fucking hoo.  Cry me a river.   I was pleased to watch a guy doing his fucking duty, and I am not inclined one little bit to Monday morning quarterback his decisions.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:23:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

And there was no threat as the guy was walking away and the wife and kid were clearly not harmed, correct?

Had dad approached and verbally dressed him down, cool. But you don't get to just cold cock someone who poses no danger to you or someone else.

There is no way you can legally justify that attack other than Feelz. But you are welcome to try, I'm listening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So a guy said Fuck Donald Trump, and was walking away, and another guy follows him and physically attacks him without being in any danger himself to justify the use of force.

What if you were saying Fuck Hillary Clinton and somebody cold cocked you? Justified?

It was the confronting the wife and kids with a camera that got the dads attention. Many dads have a strong protector drive, most people know this.

And there was no threat as the guy was walking away and the wife and kid were clearly not harmed, correct?

Had dad approached and verbally dressed him down, cool. But you don't get to just cold cock someone who poses no danger to you or someone else.

There is no way you can legally justify that attack other than Feelz. But you are welcome to try, I'm listening.

It was ''wrong.'' And I don't care.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:27:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

An armed society is a polite society.  The cameraman forgot that everyone is armed even of only with fists.   Zero fucks given.   Even if they guy gets an assault charge it would be worth it.  In fact, it's a sign of the decline of our society that we worry more about the rights of the instigator.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Freedom of speech, sometimes comes with a price. That price today was an ass whooping.

Similarly, assault comes at a price. Hopefully, today's price will be an arrest and conviction.

"Bad words" shouldn't drive good people to the wrong thing. An adult engaging in assaultive behavior over the words of others is "the wrong thing."

An armed society is a polite society.  The cameraman forgot that everyone is armed even of only with fists.   Zero fucks given.   Even if they guy gets an assault charge it would be worth it.  In fact, it's a sign of the decline of our society that we worry more about the rights of the instigator.

I know, right!?

Fucking people with their rights and shit.

See, if we'd just hurry along and implement some kind of Sharia law or a good old fashioned tin-pot dictatorship we could put a stop to all of this violence.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:30:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It seems like not too long ago it was considered the mans duty to protect his family, to hell with the consequences.

Now it's a bunch of hand wringing from social justice warriors protesting that the dad may have committed a misdemeanor.

Boo fucking hoo.  Cry me a river.   I was pleased to watch a guy doing his fucking duty, and I am not inclined one little bit to Monday morning quarterback his decisions.
View Quote

That's the thing, even if the guy was located, and it was prosecuted, and he lost then it was just misdemeanor assault. It wasn't unprovoked and I doubt he would get a rough sentence.

People here on this molon labe forum don't want to confront a guy harassing their wife and kid because they might get a small fine and have to take anger management courses lol.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:33:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I couldnt follow that at all. Wasnt the camera guy they guy saying please dont swear in front  of children? Why did he get smacked for that??
View Quote

Yeah that was my take.  We're cheering for the wrong guy because we hate Bernie.

Mean Bernie supporter "Fuck Trump"

White knight Bernie supporter "Don't curse in front of women and children"

Dad - Beats white knight's ass for saying don't curse around women and children (and maybe for getting too close to his wife and kid with the camera in an already heated moment).

Dad isn't the hero.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:33:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I know, right!?

See, if we'd just hurry along and implement some kind of Sharia law or a good old fashioned tin-pot dictatorship we could put a stop to all of this violence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Freedom of speech, sometimes comes with a price. That price today was an ass whooping.

Similarly, assault comes at a price. Hopefully, today's price will be an arrest and conviction.

"Bad words" shouldn't drive good people to the wrong thing. An adult engaging in assaultive behavior over the words of others is "the wrong thing."

I know, right!?

Woohooo, it's not even noon yet and the strawmen have arrived.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:33:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That's the thing, even if the guy was located, and it was prosecuted, and he lost then it was just misdemeanor assault. It wasn't unprovoked and I doubt he would get a rough sentence.

People here on this molon labe forum don't want to confront a guy harassing their wife and kid because they might get a small fine and have to take anger management courses lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Confronting someone is OK, I guess, if you're into teaching pigs to whistle. Hitting someone has so many possible outcomes that your argument is fallacious.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:34:33 AM EDT
[#9]
"Help me!  Where's my phone?!?"

What a pussy.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:35:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know, right!?

It would be a strawman if it was an attempt at logical argument or discourse. I was just making fun of him, though.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:35:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I couldnt follow that at all. Wasnt the camera guy they guy saying please dont swear in front  of children? Why did he get smacked for that??
View Quote

Yeah that was my take.  We're cheering for the wrong guy because we hate Bernie.

Dad - Beats white knight's ass for saying don't curse around women and children (and maybe for getting too close to his wife and kid with the camera in an already heated moment).

Dad isn't the hero.
View Quote

I don't go around telling mothers how they should act in front of their own children.

I also don't demand the name of their husband whilst recording the consequences of my dumbassery before screaming for somebody to "HELP ME PLEASE!"

That's just me, though.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:36:52 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

dont fuck w/ my kids.  
View Quote
Yep. Common decorum is out the window. Grandma used to wash our mouths out with soap. This guy needed a stronger dose.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:37:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Momma bear had been verbally assaulted by several people then this dude walk right up to her. Watch her body language... Poppa bear reacted to what his baby momma saw as a threat to baby bear.

So goes things in the wild...
View Quote

Seems like a few people find that out every year in Yellowstone. This man had a more civilized response as the bear would do everything he could to see that the threat was permanently neutralized.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:38:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Help me....

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:39:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Dad isn't the hero.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dad isn't the hero.

Watch it again. The virtuous and. clearly defenseless mother says "fuck you" to the Bernie supporter, who then tells her to watch her language in front of her own child while approaching her, Bernie supporter turns and begins exfil, then dad says "get away from my kid" and chases the guy to hit him.

There's PLENTY of asshole to go around in this video.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:39:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Dad isn't the hero.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dad isn't the hero.

No, random idiot says fuck trump, classy mom says fuck off, faggy douche smarmily tells classy mom don't swear in front of kid, entire hockey season is played, tough guy dad chases down faggy douche and slaps him around a little.  all are morons
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:42:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Dude should have kept on walking.

He got what he deserved.

If you pose some kind of threat to my family, and you don't keep walking when put myself between you and them and I follow to ensure you keep walking, I am gonna see you as a threat.

but then my family wouldn't be in the path or area of a mass protest.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:43:00 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Slapped phone out of his hand.

No video of dad hitting the guy.
View Quote

This.  Get that fucking phone out of his face you whiny little cocksucker.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:43:16 AM EDT
[#19]
IMHO, typical Trump supporter.  Everything they do is based on their feelings!

This is what happens when idiots meet on a street.  This is going to be an awesome election cycle.. We have two sets of people that allow their feelings/what they hear (rather than logic/what they should see to be the truth) dictate who they support...

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:43:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Mmm, strawberries.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:44:59 AM EDT
[#21]
After years and years of tolerating these douches I can only hope we see more of this. Protest all you want, fine, run your mouth to those who have nothing to do with the protest and then start telling them what they can and cat say, expect trouble.

People are tired of this crap.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:45:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Dad isn't the hero.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dad isn't the hero.

My take:

Bernie crew: Marching along chanting fuck Trump.

Mom:  Sitting there with kid shouting fuck you and otherwise taunting Bernie tards.

Video guy/Bernie tard:  Approaches mother to tell her not to swear in front of kids.

A dad, initially unseen by Bernie tard, approaches, and Bernie tard decides to exit stage left, but not quickly enough.  

My opinion:  

Bernie tard, despite the seemingly polite "Don't swear in front to of children," was engaging in an intimidation tactic to prevent the lady from speaking her opinion.  The coward that he is, decided to leave when he realized that there was a man concerned about the safety his wife and kid approaching.

If the Bernie tard had said, "I'm sorry, I'm getting a little carried away today" he likely wouldn't have been smacked.

Good smack, even if it wasn't a legal one or a good idea.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:49:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Bunch of hang wring pussies trying to call dad out.

I fought three guys that talked shit to my wife on the 4th of July many years ago, yeah ended up with my ass kicked but those three didn't fair any better than I did.  They actually got back in their car and drove off while I was still up and ready.

They probably stopped saying racial slurs to a white guy with a Korean wife after that...only cost me a few stitches in the chin and the lip and three broken knuckles.

ETA: Point I was making that according to some folks I was in the wrong for them accosting my wife and telling them to pull over and instigating violence, there used to be a thing called pride.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:55:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I fought three guys that talked shit to my wife on the 4th of July many years ago, yeah ended up with my ass kicked but those three didn't fair any better than I did.  They actually got back in their car and drove off while I was still up and ready.

They probably stopped saying racial slurs to a white guy with a Korean wife after that...only cost me a few stitches in the chin and the lip and three broken knuckles.

ETA: Point I was making that according to some folks I was in the wrong for them accosting my wife and telling them to pull over and instigating violence, there used to be a thing called pride.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:55:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm not sayin it's right I'm saying its nature.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Momma bear had been verbally assaulted by several people then this dude walk right up to her. Watch her body language... Poppa bear reacted to what his baby momma saw as a threat to baby bear.

So goes things in the wild...

And pursued the "threat" that was walking away and posed no danger?

Nice try

I'm not sayin it's right I'm saying its nature.

Fair enough
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:55:57 AM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/OG9ALel.png

Guy should have inflated the instant cop he had in his pocket to expertly solve the issue.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:57:05 AM EDT
[#27]
One of those two is lucky that the other one wasn't armed.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:57:42 AM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No but we were taught you don't disrespect another mans wife/woman unless you are ready to take the consequences, there should be consequences and you should be ready to dole them out.  You wanna talk shit man to man..fine.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:00:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

No but we were taught you don't disrespect another mans wife/woman unless you are ready to take the consequences, there should be consequences and you should be ready to dole them out.  You wanna talk shit man to man..fine.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you're equating a sarcastic "please don't swear in front of kids" to racial slurs?
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:00:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

What "use of force"? He slapped the guy's phone out of his hand and the bitch yelled for help. If he had beaten his ass, then yeah I would obviously say that's out of line. Hell, if anything, that little smack was fair warning to back the fuck up, rather than using force.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You walk right up to my wife and kid thinking it's okay because I'm not around; yeah, actually I do get to do that.

You're right that it can get you into trouble. That doesn't make it wrong.

My advice to you, never carry a gun, you clearly don't have the temperament. If your reaction to that scenario was anything more than, "hey man show a little respect, and stay away from my family," you are wrong - period. There was no threat to the woman or child at the point in time when he slugged the guy. Had he slugged him while approaching the wife and child screaming, yeah I could see that. As he is walking away, never having harmed anybody physically and posing no threat, illegal use of force.

What "use of force"? He slapped the guy's phone out of his hand and the bitch yelled for help. If he had beaten his ass, then yeah I would obviously say that's out of line. Hell, if anything, that little smack was fair warning to back the fuck up, rather than using force.

Back the fuck up from what? He was walking away and the assailant PURSUED him.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:00:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
This country is about to learn a painful lesson that there's only one logical and appropriate thing to do with communists.
View Quote

Although I have my reservations about Trump, your post brought a rush of warmth to my heart.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:01:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

to get you away from my  kid.. i will take the ride

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't be randomly screaming it at the top of my lungs in public in front of woman and children because I'm a civilized human being.

Unlike the imbecile who punched the guy.

to get you away from my  kid.. i will take the ride

He wasn't anywhere near the kid, he was walking AWAY.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:02:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seemed like fighting words to me.  No freedom of speech for you hippie.  Time and place and all of that.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:04:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Guy should have inflated the instant cop he had in his pocket to expertly solve the issue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you not see the part where the poster told THEM to pull over before HE incited the fight?
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:05:12 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
So you're equating a sarcastic "please don't swear in front of kids" to racial slurs?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Not exactly but I'm not going to condemn the guy for his wive and TODDLER being approached by some protester yelling fuck trump and then talking shit to his wife...kids bring a whole new dynamic and it was probably a bad idea to have his child there given the climate.

Bigger point is you don't approach a woman and toddler with your BS when you are a dude.  That was a total dick pussy ass move.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:06:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

In front of a Child or for that matter in general public? Sure - I'd deserve that. There are better and more appropriate method to deliver a point than yelling obscenities. If you are to dumb to realize than then enjoy the consequences. People think they can say / do anything they want (such as playing ridiculously loud music from their cars, etc.) that effects the public without consequence. Fuck that.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:08:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Not exactly but I'm not going to condemn the guy for his wive and TODDLER being approached by some protester yelling fuck trump and then talking shit to his wife...kids bring a whole new dynamic and it was probably a bad idea to have his child there given the climate.

Bigger point is you don't approach a woman and toddler with your BS when you are a dude.  That was a total dick pussy ass move.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your point would be valid had the guy not been walking AWAY when dad hit him.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:08:44 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Did you not see the part where the poster told THEM to pull over before HE incited the fight?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They thought that because there was three of them and one of me I would skulk away.  They needed to be taught a lesson.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:09:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

In front of a Child or for that matter in general public? Sure - I'd deserve that. There are better and more appropriate method to deliver a point than yelling obscenities. If you are to dumb to realize than then enjoy the consequences. People think they can say / do anything they want (such as playing ridiculously loud music from their cars, etc.) that effects the public without consequence. Fuck that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you agree mom was wrong for saying "fuck you" to the protesters?
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:09:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Holy shit! I have a three page thread!

History has been made!!!!

I finally did it!
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:09:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

They thought that because there was three of them and one of me I would skulk away.  They needed to be taught a lesson.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:11:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you watch the video, he did do that.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:11:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Sooo, he posted a video of himself getting his own fascist, candy-ass beaten down?
View Quote

For historical purposes. NBC will edit it to make it look totally unprovoked.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:12:36 AM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Obviously you have never been pissed the fuck off before.

ETA: or you just let people accost and talk shit to your woman and walk away.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:13:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If this had been outside a stadium and the game was over and the mom and kid were fans of the losing team and the faggy douche did the same thing but said "My team is better than yours"... would dad's actions still be perfectly fine?
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:13:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure the guy in the red shirt flipped her off and told her to go fuck her self.

I couldn't hear the woman say anything intelligible in the audio until guy who got hit was walking away.

guy who got hit approached her, talked some shit, and as he was walking away because he saw her man, she told him to go fuck himself.

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:14:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

So Mr #NeverTrump, you're one of them ?

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:17:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The #ReadyforHillary guys have already showed up.  They must have put themselves in the shoes of the milquetoast who got the commie slapped out of him and got triggered.
View Quote

4 sure...
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:18:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do. However she did not go out looking to stir up shit then turn into a pussy when it found them, she responded emotionally to an idiot.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:19:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it's just that I can see past the next 30 seconds of life.

You "defended your pride" at pretty large physical and monetary cost between your injuries and the medical care to fix them. How much of a man can you be when you're seriously injured in a fight you started, or killed, or accidentally kill one of them and are incarcerated or *just* incarcerated for starting a fight? Who pays your bills, then? Who comforts your wife? Raises your kids?

Sorry, I can't afford that level of pride. I have people in my house counting on me to be healthy and productive.

The ignorant words of strangers isn't enough for me to risk my ability to be the best father and husband I can.

So, yeah, I guess I'm just not the size of bad ass you are. I'm OK with that.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top