Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 138
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 5:32:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Our schedule looks weak upon first glance but I think our QB will struggle from here on out in his career, due in part to the crazy Hollywood broad he chooses to spend time with. Everything that comes out of his mouth these days is left wing BS, he's now a Vegan, hates his family, denounced dairy products as a Green Bay Packer and will more than likely be a Scientologist before the year is over. I hope I am wrong but I seldom am. Go Packers!
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 5:51:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Our schedule looks weak upon first glance but I think our QB will struggle from here on out in his career, due in part to the crazy Hollywood broad he chooses to spend time with. Everything that comes out of his mouth these days is left wing BS, he's now a Vegan, hates his family, denounced dairy products as a Green Bay Packer and will more than likely be a Scientologist before the year is over. I hope I am wrong but I seldom am. Go Packers!
View Quote

Rodgers certainly marches to the beat of a different drum.  He's got a little bit of a quiet/awkward way about him.  I think he's probably a pretty thoughtful/introspective type guy.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 5:53:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Rodgers certainly marches to the beat of a different drum.  He's got a little bit of a quiet/awkward way about him.  I think he's probably a pretty thoughtful/introspective type guy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Who sends out pictures of his gf sucking his dick to his friends

Link Posted: 8/12/2016 6:07:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Bit late to the party, but: HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 6:14:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Honestly no,  I can't stand the arrogant fuck throwing tantrums on the sideline or showing off being a douchebag. He's better than Tannehill, I'm not saying he isn't.  He's just that big of a douchebag.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Scam looks like a retarded wanna be pimp.

after his career is over he'll likely have gender reassignment surgery.
 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cpm8gK-VUAA85_j.jpg

Maybe, maybe. But you'd rather have him than Tannehill, lol.
Honestly no,  I can't stand the arrogant fuck throwing tantrums on the sideline or showing off being a douchebag. He's better than Tannehill, I'm not saying he isn't.  He's just that big of a douchebag.  

Besides, Tannehill has a hot wife and shoots.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 6:51:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Scam looks like a retarded wanna be pimp.
after his career is over he'll likely have gender reassignment surgery.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cpm8gK-VUAA85_j.jpg

Maybe, maybe. But you'd rather have him than Tannehill, lol.

She is hot as fuck! kinda ditsy leaving that AR in their rental car tho.

Link Posted: 8/14/2016 1:14:58 AM EDT
[#7]
The Cowboys may have lost tonight but they dropped 24 in the first half and fucking Dak Prescott looked like he belonged on that field. I no longer feel that the season is a total loss if Romo were to get injured this season. Dez is back too!
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 1:16:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The Cowboys may have lost tonight but they dropped 24 in the first half and fucking Dak Prescott looked like he belonged on that field. I no longer feel that the season is a total loss if Romo were to get injured this season. Dez is back too!
View Quote

Yeah Prescott looked good. Hell of a lot better than the number one pick..... Obviously it's just one pre-season game so it doesn't necessarily mean much.
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 2:54:53 AM EDT
[#9]
And Goff sucked, right?
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 2:59:28 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

And Goff sucked, right?
View Quote
yup

Link Posted: 8/14/2016 5:04:42 PM EDT
[#11]
This is the type of stupid shit that spoiled man child does.

Just has no control over his emotions and acts like a 2 year old.

Link Posted: 8/14/2016 5:33:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This is the type of stupid shit that spoiled man child does.

Just has no control over his emotions and acts like a 2 year old.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000684107/article/cam-newtons-sideline-celebration-costs-panthers-td

View Quote

Yep another stellar press conference  

I wish Jerry would tiered of his shit

Link Posted: 8/15/2016 1:12:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was amazed how well he played.  I saw his coaches and teammates were singing his praises about how well he was doing in practice, but practice is one thing. A game against an NFL defense is another.

A rookie 4th round draft pick and he looked like he had been playing in the NFL for years. Obviously it's still extremely early, but I loved what I saw from him.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 1:20:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I was amazed how well he played.  I saw his coaches and teammates were singing his praises about how well he was doing in practice, but practice is one thing. A game against an NFL defense is another.

A rookie 4th round draft pick and he looked like he had been playing in the NFL for years. Obviously it's still extremely early, but I loved what I saw from him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i heard he looked good, maybe he can be a late round treasure.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 11:15:55 AM EDT
[#15]
TRADE: #Eagles acquire WR Dorial Green-Beckham from Tennessee in exchange for G/T Dennis Kelly. #FlyEaglesFly
View Quote

https://twitter.com/Eagles/status/765546154121658368
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 1:59:38 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

TRADE: #Eagles acquire WR Dorial Green-Beckham from Tennessee in exchange for G/T Dennis Kelly. #FlyEaglesFly

https://twitter.com/Eagles/status/765546154121658368

I'm only interested in what EatDatPussy's gotta say about it.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 9:24:01 PM EDT
[#17]
so what do you guys think of the potential suspensions of peppers, mathews and harrison if they don't speak to the 'NFL' over the al-jazeera reports??

pretty shitty if you ask me, especially since they just excused their darling boy manning a month after he retired.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 9:25:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

so what do you guys think of the potential suspensions of peppers, mathews and harrison if they don't speak to the 'NFL' over the al-jazeera reports??

pretty shitty if you ask me, especially since they just excused their darling boy manning a month after he retired.
View Quote
what are they going to do suspend him?

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 9:38:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

no, of course not, but i just find it funny. you can hate brady and the pats all you want, but deflategate is some bullshit, and goodell won't drop that ever. of course manning gets accused of cheating and it's hardly investigated.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 9:57:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Also the list of celebrities that said the NFL told them something that the NFL is denying ever saying continues to grow.

To say Roger Goodell and the NFL front office have a credibility problem would be an serious understatement.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 10:08:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
OTAs are already underway and minicamps start in a couple of weeks so I figured we might as well get the 2016 thread underway.
View Quote

Cool. Looking forward to the start of the regular season.

I created a thread about Adele turning down performing at the half-time show and it became a political agenda thread.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 10:08:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
no, of course not, but i just find it funny. you can hate brady and the pats all you want, but deflategate is some bullshit, and goodell won't drop that ever. of course manning gets accused of cheating and it's hardly investigated.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

well the point is they have no recourse to force Manning to testify... There's no reason for him to and they can't do anything to him if he doesn't so why bother?

Pats catch shit because they are Chronic cheaters, Repeat offenders get more scrutiny and harsher punishments. Why the hell should the NFL drop its case against Brady? They were within their rights to do what they did and they won in court. Suck it up and move on already.

We get it, you hate Manning and love you some Brady.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 10:39:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
well the point is they have no recourse to force Manning to testify... There's no reason for him to and they can't do anything to him if he doesn't so why bother?    

Pats catch shit because they are Chronic cheaters, Repeat offenders get more scrutiny and harsher punishments. Why the hell should the NFL drop its case against Brady? They were within their rights to do what they did and they won in court. Suck it up and move on already.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

your avatar, tho...
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 10:45:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Also the list of celebrities that said the NFL told them something that the NFL is denying ever saying continues to grow.

To say Roger Goodell and the NFL front office have a credibility problem would be an serious understatement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

more leaks than the titanic
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 10:55:27 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

your avatar, tho...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

your avatar, tho...

I'm biased. I don't hide it.

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 10:59:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

it's all good, i fucking hate the cowboys.. i am a brady fan, but i don't hate manning, i really liked him and thought he was really good for the league.

what i can't stand is goodell's witch hunting and bullshit punishments that he has ultimate say and control over.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 11:15:29 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
it's all good, i fucking hate the cowboys.. i am a brady fan, but i don't hate manning, i really liked him and thought he was really good for the league.

what i can't stand is goodell's witch hunting and bullshit punishments that he has ultimate say and control over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

well the players signed off on the collective bargaining agreement. That's what it comes down to. They gave Goodell the power to do what he's done. I think he's moronic in his punishments but what can you do?

Brady is a crybaby bitch and the Pats organization is full of cheaters.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 11:30:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
well the players signed off on the collective bargaining agreement. That's what it comes down to. They gave Goodell the power to do what he's done. I think he's moronic in his punishments but what can you do?    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i can't wait for the season to kick off.. we had at least one ban/timeout last season
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 11:44:06 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

i can't wait for the season to kick off.. we had at least one ban/timeout last season
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not fun without some trash talking

Link Posted: 8/18/2016 12:06:53 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

lol, hell yeah.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 7:16:30 AM EDT
[#31]
HAIL!

FTC
FTE
FTG
FTB
FRG
FTB
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 12:25:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
HAIL!

FTC
FTE
FTG
FTB
FRG
FTB
View Quote

fuck tampa bay twice??????
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 8:14:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
HAIL!

FTC
FTE
FTG
FTB
FRG
FTB

Tom Brady and the Browns
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 10:59:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Brady cuts thumb on Scissors and missed a preseason game... Guess it's a good thing the whinny little bitch doesn't have to play until week 5

No Tom, that's now how you let air out of footballs!

Link Posted: 8/19/2016 11:15:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Brady cuts thumb on Scissors and missed a preseason game... Guess it's a good thing the whinny little bitch doesn't have to play until week 5  

No Tom, that's now how you let air out of footballs!

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/19/2016 11:16:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Tom Brady and the Browns
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
HAIL!

FTC
FTE
FTG
FTB
FRG
FTB

Tom Brady and the Browns

Haha.. I'm actually rooting for RGIII, I'm wish it could've worked out in Washington, but in Capt Kirk we trust!!

#HTTR
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 9:16:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Dak Prescott superstar  
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 9:39:08 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Dak Prescott superstar  
View Quote
I need to see a sample of him without that line lol.  Dallas line is really fucking good.

Link Posted: 8/19/2016 11:17:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Dak Prescott superstar  
View Quote

In just a little over two quarters of play he went 12-15, with 227 total yards, 4 total TD's, and a passer rating of 158.3.

This is after going 10-12, with 152 total yards, 2 TD's, and a passer rating of 154.5 in the first half last week.

At the very least he's looking like a good selection for a team's 5th overall pick.

Link Posted: 8/19/2016 11:37:24 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

In just a little over two quarters of play he went 12-15, with 227 total yards, 4 total TD's, and a passer rating of 158.3.

This is after going 10-12, with 152 total yards, 2 TD's, and a passer rating of 154.5 in the first half last week.

At the very least he's looking like a good selection for a team's 5th overall pick.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dak Prescott superstar  

He threw a pick that got called back because of a late hit.

Link Posted: 8/19/2016 11:45:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Dak Prescott continues to impress. Romo will be the starter, and he most definitely should be, but if he goes down the Cowboys have a viable QB ready to step in. Something that they haven't had in a long time. I'm looking forward to this season
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 11:59:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dak Prescott superstar  

Link Posted: 8/20/2016 7:59:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I need to see a sample of him without that line lol.  Dallas line is really fucking good.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dak Prescott superstar  

I would rather see a sample of every QB behind that line. No QB is going to look awesome behind a line that is not playing well.
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 8:18:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Really looking forward to see what Jameis can do in his second year. We saw some promising signs last season.

I also wonder if Dougie will play another entire season now that he got paid.

Lavonte David and Kwon Alexander are beastly. If our pass rush is even slightly improved and we avoid the major injuries, I'm betting on 9+ wins.
Go Bucs!
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 1:20:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Haha.. I'm actually rooting for RGIII, I'm wish it could've worked out in Washington, but in Capt Kirk we trust!!

#HTTR
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
HAIL!

FTC
FTE
FTG
FTB
FRG
FTB

Tom Brady and the Browns

#HTTR

I hope he does very well, but as the Steelers are my #2 team, FTB.

FTPB, too.
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 4:28:28 PM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dak Prescott superstar  

http://youtu.be/nsaxNehMibg

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 3:23:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 3:27:11 PM EDT
[#48]

Nobody grows up dreaming of being a Charger.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 3:32:23 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Maybe so but if he thinks he's going to get a better deal by holding out he's nuts. He needs to fire his agent and tell his mom to shut the fuck up.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 3:32:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Ready for preseason to end.

Let's go Panthers.
Page / 138
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top