User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 138
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 1:02:25 PM EDT
[#1]
HAIL!
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 1:03:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Everyone I see grant waiting for a kick I think I'm about to see a guy get killed.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 1:32:13 PM EDT
[#3]
This Vikings/Eagles game is looking like a match up between two bottom feeders.

5 turnovers in the first 10 minutes of the game.

All 3 Eagles turnovers were on Wentz.  Two picks and a fumble.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 1:38:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Very obvious pass interference, flag thrown, ref meeting, flag picked up.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 1:48:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I never got why fans always cheer when a seriously injured player leaves the field.

When he gives an obvious thumbs up or something, okay.

When he is lying motionless on a cart with his hands over his face looking like he might be crying.... not so much.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 1:58:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Whoever this guy is that is Joe Buck's replacement is pretty awful.  First there were the many idiotic things he said during the Cowboys/Packers game ("FREE PLAY!") and he has picked up where he left off for the Vikings/Eagles game.

Still, having said that, I don't miss Joe Buck one bit.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 2:33:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Almost halftime and Bradford and Wentz are a combined 19 for 40, with 146 passing yards, 0 TD's, 3 INT's, and 3 lost fumbles.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 2:59:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Bradford just got sacked by his own lineman.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:22:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Skins are laying a massive egg today.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:40:47 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't know why some people are acting shocked at how bad Bradford and the Vikings offense is looking.  They came into the game ranked 30th in total offense with only the Rams and 49ers being worse.

The Vikings were doing well because the defense was carrying the team and setting their offense up with short fields where they didn't have to do much to win.  However, when the offense can't even do the bare minimum we are seeing the result.

Hell, today the Vikings defense gave their offense the ball on their opponent's 2 yard line and the offense couldn't even get a FG out of it.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:42:35 PM EDT
[#11]
The Raiders are putting a mild ass-whipping on the Jags.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:42:43 PM EDT
[#12]
I've lost count on how many QBs the Browns have put on the field so far this year.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:45:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've lost count on how many QBs the Browns have put on the field so far this year.
View Quote

You can show up at the facility tomorrow with cleats and a jersey, and you'll most likely be QB by the following weekend.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:50:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
You can show up at the facility tomorrow with cleats and a jersey, and you'll most likely be QB by the following weekend.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

And you'll be injured and out for the season by the 2nd quarter.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:54:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I can't wait for those bottom feeder Eagles to beat your cowgirls next week.

In all seriousness I love when the Eagles play the Cowboys it's always a good game. Go birds!!!
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 4:00:15 PM EDT
[#16]
The Dolphins just beat the hell out of the Bills.  Ajayi over 200 yards against the Bill defense.

Fuck you Rex Ryan and Fuck you Rob Ryan.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 4:03:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Even though the offense only put up 17 points I don't think Redskins fans can blame this one on Cousins.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 4:06:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The Dolphins just beat the hell out of the Bills.  Ajayi over 200 yards against the Bill defense.

View Quote

Amazingly enough the Dolphins didn't knock out a QB either.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 4:10:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

I had the dolphins with the points. Rob Ryan is a LOAD.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 4:12:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

In all seriousness I love when the Eagles play the Cowboys it's always a good game. Go birds!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Firstly, I didn't say the Eagles were bottom feeders.  I said the game was LOOKING LIKE a match up between two bottom feeders.  And with 5 turnovers in the first 10 minutes of the game I think that's a fair statement.

Even though I'm a Cowboys fan I was actually hoping the Eagles would win today.  My concern with the Eagles/Cowboys game was that the Vikings would beat the Eagles, the Eagles would roll into Dallas on a 3 game losing streak, the Cowboys would spend the bye week reading their own press clippings thinking they could just show up and win and wouldn't take the Eagles seriously.

Also, while it might be premature, Minnesota losing helps Dallas with possible seeding.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 4:12:38 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Taylor is gonna be sore tomorrow for sure.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 4:14:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Firstly, I didn't say the Eagles were bottom feeders.  I said the game was LOOKING LIKE a match up between two bottom feeders.  And with 5 turnovers in the first 10 minutes of the game I think that's a fair statement.

Even though I'm a Cowboys fan I was actually hoping the Eagles would win today.  My concern with the Eagles/Cowboys game was that the Vikings would beat the Eagles, the Eagles would roll into Dallas on a 3 game losing streak, the Cowboys would spend the bye week reading their own press clippings thinking they could just show up and win and wouldn't take the Eagles seriously.

Also, while it might be premature, Minnesota losing helps Dallas with possible seeding.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It'll be a fun game no matter what. I feel like they play each other every year on SNF.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 4:21:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Now it's an ass-whipping by the Raiders.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 4:28:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It'll be a fun game no matter what. I feel like they play each other every year on SNF.
View Quote

Well, the Cowboys play the most prime time games every year, so yeah, that tends to happen.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 4:46:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Well, the Cowboys play the most prime time games every year, so yeah, that tends to happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eagles play their fair share of primetime games too. I'm beginning to not like them. It's damn near midnight on the east coast by the time the game is over it sucks.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 5:16:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Eagles play their fair share of primetime games too. I'm beginning to not like them. It's damn near midnight on the east coast by the time the game is over it sucks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a Giants fan I feel like we play a normal 1pm game 5 times a year.

ETA: Cowboys and Giants both play 6 prime time games this year.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 7:20:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Okay, LibertyOrDeath76:

If the Eagles beat the Cowboys this Sunday then I buy you a one year Bronze team membership.

If the Cowboys beat the Eagles this Sunday then you buy me a one year Bronze team membership.

Deal?
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 7:27:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Okay, LibertyOrDeath76:

If the Eagles beat the Cowboys this Sunday then I buy you a one year Bronze team membership.

If the Cowboys beat the Eagles this Sunday then you buy me a one year Bronze team membership.

Deal?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 7:30:48 PM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Okay, LibertyOrDeath76:

Deal?

http://images.memes.com/meme/1020853

Get your popcorn ready.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 7:32:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Sloppy game by both teams in Pittsburg.  At least the Steelers had an excuse with Ben out, but it was like watching the Browns play the Browns.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 7:34:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Even though the offense only put up 17 points I don't think Redskins fans can blame this one on Cousins.
View Quote

it was matt jones inability to hold onto the fucking ball... good thing they didn't re-sign alfy mo for the measly $4 mil the boys did...

still, good enough QBs find ways to win games like this. i missed the game, but watched the yahoo highlights, going down norman and williams hurts, but cousins is playing himself out of a lot of damn money. he'll be kicking himself in the ass for not taking the $12 or $14 per the skins were trying to give him before the season started.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 7:36:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Terrible play calling in OT leads to the Falcons losing and dropping to 4-3.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 7:45:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

it was matt jones inability to hold onto the fucking ball... good thing they didn't re-sign alfy mo for the measly $4 mil the boys did...

still, good enough QBs find ways to win games like this. i missed the game, but watched the yahoo highlights, going down norman and williams hurts, but cousins is playing himself out of a lot of damn money. he'll be kicking himself in the ass for not taking the $12 or $14 per the skins were trying to give him before the season started.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dunno, man.  If he keeps playing like he has been (average-above average) he's going to get paid this off season.  Maybe not with the Skins, but someone definitely will.  

The market for starting QB's is pretty shitty.  I mean hell, Houston gave a QB like Brock Osweiler a 4 year/$72M deal.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:25:25 PM EDT
[#34]
I am just going to say it.

Carrie Underwood sucks.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:28:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Carrie Underwood sucks.
View Quote

Romo can probably confirm that she does.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:29:31 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck Rex Ryan.

Fuck the JETS.

Squish the fish.

I think that covers everything. I am all for the fish taking a divisional win from the Bills this week though.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:57:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I dunno, man.  If he keeps playing like he has been (average-above average) he's going to get paid this off season.  Maybe not with the Skins, but someone definitely will.  

The market for starting QB's is pretty shitty.  I mean hell, Houston gave a QB like Brock Osweiler a 4 year/$72M deal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i'm almost indifferent to whether he stays or not, on one hand having stability at the QB position is one thing most good teams have, and i'm not sure who better the skins can get. most QBs that hit free agency are for a reason, usually not a good one like cutler, oswieler, etc...

maybe the skins get lucky, make the play offs again and cousins shows he can actually perform under pressure and not just against the eagles and shit teams around the league.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:58:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Carrie Underwood sucks.
View Quote

that opening is such fucking trash
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:04:56 PM EDT
[#39]
we gotta nail biter in az
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:12:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Cards got fucked on that one.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:13:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah I just need one damn point to beat you in fantasy.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:15:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Got away with nicking the center on that one. Who does he think he is Jamie Collins?

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:18:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:21:32 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://youtu.be/aH9PwiEdW88

Looking that way with the way the Hawks O is looking.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:38:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Red Dead Redemption 2

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:40:32 PM EDT
[#46]

The Re Redemptioning
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:41:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The Re Redemptioning
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The Re Redemptioning

This time..... it's personal.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:43:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Jags/Titans on Thursday night.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:47:29 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Jags/Titans on Thursday night.

View Quote

That color rush...

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:52:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Sure would be nice to have another timeout right about now.

Edit: and it probably just cost them 3 points.
Page / 138
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top