Page / 138
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 6:20:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Dolphins signing Foster.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 11:36:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 11:45:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn, too bad about Dennis Green.  The guy was a walking advertisement for early heart attack though.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 1:43:38 PM EDT
[#4]
le'veon bell may miss his first four games AGAIN for failing to show up for a drug test..
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 1:51:01 PM EDT
[#5]
and apparently, the guy who's sold the most jerseys so far this season, Ezekial elliot, was accused of assaulting a girl in a car.. but FOUR witnesses on his side said he did nothing of the sort..

got this and my last post off of twitter, either rappaport or schefter...
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:08:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
and apparently, the guy who's sold the most jerseys so far this season, Ezekial elliot, was accused of assaulting a girl in a car.. but FOUR witnesses on his side said he did nothing of the sort..

View Quote

A kid that just signed a $24.9M contract and no major ramifications if you are found out to have made the story up.  No reason for these girls desperate for a payday NOT to lie their asses off.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:17:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

A kid that just signed a $24.9M contract and no major ramifications if you are found out to have made the story up.  No reason for these girls desperate for a payday NOT to lie their asses off.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure it's happened many, many times.  BUT, this is why the teams have new athlete summits trying to prepare them for the money, fame, etc.

The woman, identified as Tiffany Thompson, told police that Elliott assaulted her while they sat in a parked car early Friday morning, according to one police report. She told police that she had pain in her right wrist and a red mark but declined medical treatment, according to the report.

Four witnesses, including one who was sitting in the car at the time of the alleged incident, told police that they did not observe an assault.

Thompson also accused Elliott of striking her "several times" and "leaving bruises on her arms" over a five-day period from Saturday to Wednesday, according to a second police report. Elliott, however, told police that he never touched Thompson in "a harmful manner," saying she suffered the bruises during a bar fight.

Thompson told police that she lived with Elliott for about three months, but the running back said that he only paid for her rent and co-signed on her vehicle.

Elliot denied touching her in a "harmful" manner.  He doesn't deny he knows her.  She's probably just a side piece who he threw some money to and she's ate up with the crazy.  I hope he flushes his condoms.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:00:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

le'veon bell may miss his first four games AGAIN for failing to show up for a drug test..
View Quote

My Steelers need to let him and Bryant go.

Bryant and him are idiots.

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:06:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's Tom Brady's fault.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:06:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It's Tom Brady's fault.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's Tom Brady's fault.

fucking cheater
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:54:08 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not to mention that Bell can't stay healthy. The guys a hell of a back don't get me wrong but he's wanting to be the highest paid back in the league then he goes and does this stupid shit.

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 7:32:31 PM EDT
[#12]

RIP Denny.

One of the most underrated HC's all time.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 7:59:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol, good luck with that missed sample Leveon

"of course I get a "random" drug test on 4/20…good luck with that sample" -  Le'Veon Bell (@L_Bell26) April 20, 2016
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 3:16:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm sure it's happened many, many times.  BUT, this is why the teams have new athlete summits trying to prepare them for the money, fame, etc.

Elliot denied touching her in a "harmful" manner.  He doesn't deny he knows her.  She's probably just a side piece who he threw some money to and she's ate up with the crazy.  I hope he flushes his condoms.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The woman, identified as Tiffany Thompson, told police that Elliott assaulted her while they sat in a parked car early Friday morning, according to one police report. She told police that she had pain in her right wrist and a red mark but declined medical treatment, according to the report.

Four witnesses, including one who was sitting in the car at the time of the alleged incident, told police that they did not observe an assault.

Thompson also accused Elliott of striking her "several times" and "leaving bruises on her arms" over a five-day period from Saturday to Wednesday, according to a second police report. Elliott, however, told police that he never touched Thompson in "a harmful manner," saying she suffered the bruises during a bar fight.

Thompson told police that she lived with Elliott for about three months, but the running back said that he only paid for her rent and co-signed on her vehicle.

I'm about 101% certain this chick is full of shit with a one percent chance of error.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 8:56:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm about 101% certain this chick is full of shit with a one percent chance of error.
View Quote

Whenever I hear something like that it reminds me of this.

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 10:58:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/cmIrq1bOafA
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/cmIrq1bOafA

i miss the old boondocks.. that MLK Jr episode may be one of the greatest single episodes of any tv show in history.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:15:24 AM EDT
[#17]
NFL looking into Aldon Smith's Periscope post

ESPN's Ed Werder reports the NFL is investigating a Periscope video which allegedly shows Raiders suspended OLB Aldon Smith smoking an unidentified substance.

The video is titled "Fire up session" and shows a lit, hand-rolled cigarette. While Smith's face is not seen on the video in question, his voice is clearly heard, and the post comes from an account which featured Smith on camera several times. A woman astutely warns Smith he should not be posting the video, but Smith says it is fine because "they don't have my name." He then says his name at the end of the video. Already suspended until at least November, this situation is unlikely to earn Smith any more fans in the league office.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:53:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Flash Gordon reinstated but will most likely face  4 game suspension.. allowed to participate in team activities and all pre season games.. sources are everywhere on the internet.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:54:24 PM EDT
[#19]
oh, and golden boy Peyton Manning found to have not used HGH by the nfl... it's comforting they nfl gave this issue as much time and effort as they did with brady's single deflated ball.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:36:07 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

oh, and golden boy Peyton Manning found to have not used HGH by the nfl... it's comforting they nfl gave this issue as much time and effort as they did with brady's single deflated ball.
View Quote
Butthurt pats fans

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:39:28 PM EDT
[#21]
L,Bell may have missed multiple drug tests.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 2:49:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Butthurt pats fans  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Butthurt pats fans  

Not me bud
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:11:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Whining about the contract he just signed isn't enough for Bennett. He's got to one up the douchebag level with this bullshit.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:43:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Whining about the contract he just signed isn't enough for Bennett. He's got to one up the douchebag level with this bullshit.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000678166/article/michael-bennett-nfl-stars-must-support-social-issues

View Quote

Thankfully Richard Sherman seems to counter balance Bennett's douchebaggery.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:14:19 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000678166/article/michael-bennett-nfl-stars-must-support-social-issues

you forgot the

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:22:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Panthers are ghey
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:25:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Panthers are ghey
View Quote

Lol I love you man (no homo). Can't wait to watch you go to work on the Panthers fans this year.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:01:25 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Lol I love you man (no homo). Can't wait to watch you go to work on the Panthers fans this year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Panthers are ghey

Start on Scam, I expect he'll be a pouty little child again this year.

Link Posted: 7/31/2016 3:05:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Panthers are ghey

and end up wearing a cam jersey again...
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 12:37:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Looks like Tony spent the off season eating a lot of..........................turnovers.  

Link Posted: 8/2/2016 12:42:20 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Looks like Tony spent the off season eating a lot of..........................turnovers.  
http://i.imgur.com/qimPnU1.jpg
View Quote
He'll have plenty of time to work on that when he's injured in the first preseason game and misses the entire season.

Link Posted: 8/2/2016 12:51:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
He'll have plenty of time to work on that when he's injured in the first preseason game and misses the entire season.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i'm no romo fan by any means, but i'd say bad angle and possible photo shop. i could be wrong.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 3:37:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

i'm no romo fan by any means, but i'd say bad angle and possible photo shop. i could be wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was.  Looking at other recent pics like one with him and Dallas police Chief David Brown a few days ago he looks the same as he has the past decade. Not ripped by any means, but certainly not fat either.

But hey, let the haters have their fun.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 12:24:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It was.  Looking at other recent pics like one with him and Dallas police Chief David Brown a few days ago he looks the same as he has the past decade. Not ripped by any means, but certainly not fat either.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course it was just a bad angle.  But I can't miss an opportunity to make a joke.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 1:09:39 PM EDT
[#35]
HK

Here's your boy Ezekiel Elliott.  These Dude Perfect videos are pretty entertaining.  Amazing how a group of guys having fun turned their youtube videos into a decent little business.

Link Posted: 8/2/2016 1:33:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Of course it was just a bad angle.  But I can't miss an opportunity to make a joke.  
View Quote

Oh, I wasn't speaking of you. More towards the people that react to anything negative (faux or otherwise) about the Cowboys the same way I would if I walked into my bedroom and saw Candice Swanepoel lying naked on my bed.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 1:44:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
HK

Here's your boy Ezekiel Elliott.  These Dude Perfect videos are pretty entertaining.  Amazing how a group of guys having fun turned their youtube videos into a decent little business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC9l0_NClrY
View Quote

Good work if you can get it.

Elliott was surprisingly good at those field goals despite having to wear the over sized cowboy boot.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 1:57:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Elliott was surprisingly good at those field goals despite having to wear the over sized cowboy boot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
HK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC9l0_NClrY

Yeah he could have nailed a 30-35 yarder from the looks of it.  Their channel has lots of different sports but they have an NFL punter video from a while back that's also pretty entertaining.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 3:51:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Trent Richardson waived by the Ravens. I guess at this point he's used to being cut.

Link Posted: 8/2/2016 3:52:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 3:52:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Trent Richardson waived by the Ravens. I guess at this point he's used to being cut.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000678978/article/trent-richardson-waived-by-baltimore-ravens

View Quote

What the hell happened to him?  I mean he really stinks.  He just runs right into a brick wall of his own linemen.  There were rumors he had tunnel vision or troubles with his peripheral vision.  Dude was a stud first year pro and then nothing.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 3:54:04 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
What the hell happened to him?  I mean he really stinks.  He just runs right into a brick wall of his own linemen.  There were rumors he had tunnel vision or troubles with his peripheral vision.  Dude was a stud first year pro and then nothing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000678978/article/trent-richardson-waived-by-baltimore-ravens

he was never a stud in the NFL... He's always been a shitty pro and not worthy of even being a back up in the NFL.

Link Posted: 8/2/2016 5:10:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/2/2016 5:18:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 5:28:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Steeler CB Senquez Golson may have a lisfranc injury.

Poor dude just cannot get healthy.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 5:28:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The day the Colts got him from Cleveland I was like WTF? Nothing good ever comes from the Browns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSDGiw_BmDU

The day the Colts got him from Cleveland I was like WTF? Nothing good ever comes from the Browns.

One of the great NFL mysteries I'm still trying to figure out.  We'll never know.  But the Browns did and they made that deal happen for a reason.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 5:33:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 5:35:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
he was never a stud in the NFL... He's always been a shitty pro and not worthy of even being a back up in the NFL.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

2012 rookie year.  950 yards, avg 3.6.  And then he fell off a cliff.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 5:49:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Cardinals signed  Mathieu to a 5 year/$62.5M extension with $40M guaranteed.

His $40M guaranteed is the largest for a safety in the NFL.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 8:32:42 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Those aren't great numbers. He was never a stud in the NFL.

Page / 138
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top