Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:03:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Google Dan "hold her tighter she's a fighter" Schnider.

View Quote

holy shit he was the creepy fat kid from Better of Dead.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:04:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The only jury I ever sat on was a child abuse case.  Mother had 3 daughters, 2 older from one daddy and a 13 year old from another.  Her live in boyfriend was seen by the older two girls in his bedroom getting a bj from the 13 year old.

First witnesses were the 13 year old's father,  and the defense tried to somehow make it his fault, on account of him beating the crap out of the abuser when he found out about it.  That didn't fly.  Then came the second witness, one of the girls that saw it.  The prosecutor barely started asking questions when this bitch launches into how it was the 13 year old's fault, he was asleep and she went in and started blowing him, and she was the one that started it, and the only reason he didn't stop her right away was he didn't want to hurt her feelings.  Prosecutor tries to get her to just say what she saw, she keeps going with the 13 year old said this, etc.  Prosecutor asks the judge if he can treat her as a hostile witness, defense attorney objects that she is a witness for the prosecution, why should she be treated as a defense witness?

Judge sends jury out.  10 minutes later, calls us back in, prosecutor asked for a mistrial on account of all the hearsay, thanks and we're dismissed.  As we walk out of the jury room we look down the hall to where the mother and the older two daughters are waiting; they get the news and start whooping and hollering, literally jumping up and down with joy that a mistrial was declared.  My only conclusion is that the girls were getting it from Mom's boyfriend as well and they were jealous of the young one and pissed off at getting him in trouble.

And the real killer?  We would have convicted the guy.  We saw what was going on in the courtroom, and the personal dynamics.  That scumbag had the mom and her daughters wrapped around his finger, and the daughter that gave the testimony that spiked the case was so clearly a lying vindictive bitch.  Just like her smiling mom who, KNOWING that her boyfriend was getting blowjobs from her own daughter, chose him over her own blood, the child that she birthed.
View Quote

My soul is sick just reading about that.  The poor 13 year old.  All those young girls are victims one way or another.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:09:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm no expert on the subject. But hollyweird  has certainly been sexualizing children for some time now, so the lines are blurred for those devoid of any moral or ethical compass. I don't think that rape or pedophilia is always only about power. The power, humiliation, and control no doubt turns the evil, sickos on sexually (those feelings are their sexual triggers). It's certainly not a valid, healthy expression of sexuality... but human sexuality perversion is a large component.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm questioning his motives.

Pedophilia is not a sexuality.

point taken, I have to wonder if many know the difference.

I'm no expert on the subject. But hollyweird  has certainly been sexualizing children for some time now, so the lines are blurred for those devoid of any moral or ethical compass. I don't think that rape or pedophilia is always only about power. The power, humiliation, and control no doubt turns the evil, sickos on sexually (those feelings are their sexual triggers). It's certainly not a valid, healthy expression of sexuality... but human sexuality perversion is a large component.

fixed it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:10:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The only jury I ever sat on was a child abuse case.  Mother had 3 daughters, 2 older from one daddy and a 13 year old from another.  Her live in boyfriend was seen by the older two girls in his bedroom getting a bj from the 13 year old.

First witnesses were the 13 year old's father,  and the defense tried to somehow make it his fault, on account of him beating the crap out of the abuser when he found out about it.  That didn't fly.  Then came the second witness, one of the girls that saw it.  The prosecutor barely started asking questions when this bitch launches into how it was the 13 year old's fault, he was asleep and she went in and started blowing him, and she was the one that started it, and the only reason he didn't stop her right away was he didn't want to hurt her feelings.  Prosecutor tries to get her to just say what she saw, she keeps going with the 13 year old said this, etc.  Prosecutor asks the judge if he can treat her as a hostile witness, defense attorney objects that she is a witness for the prosecution, why should she be treated as a defense witness?

Judge sends jury out.  10 minutes later, calls us back in, prosecutor asked for a mistrial on account of all the hearsay, thanks and we're dismissed.  As we walk out of the jury room we look down the hall to where the mother and the older two daughters are waiting; they get the news and start whooping and hollering, literally jumping up and down with joy that a mistrial was declared.  My only conclusion is that the girls were getting it from Mom's boyfriend as well and they were jealous of the young one and pissed off at getting him in trouble.

And the real killer?  We would have convicted the guy.  We saw what was going on in the courtroom, and the personal dynamics.  That scumbag had the mom and her daughters wrapped around his finger, and the daughter that gave the testimony that spiked the case was so clearly a lying vindictive bitch.  Just like her smiling mom who, KNOWING that her boyfriend was getting blowjobs from her own daughter, chose him over her own blood, the child that she birthed.
View Quote

FFS.  Sometimes I want off this planet.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:10:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That is not exactly what i meant... My bad. The first time someone acted inappropriately he should have fucking went to the police. It's not like he was kidnapped and chained in a dungeon. The first time is a tragedy. After that it becomes consensual in my opinion he could have went public, went to the police or just went back to being a normal person. Instead he chose to stay in the business and got rode like a train for fortune and fame. All those people in Hollywood basically sell their souls to the devil... Fuck em.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He probably willingly gaped his little spencter for fame and fortune. I give not one single fuck on this date.

Children can't "willingly gape" their little 'spencter's.

It's not like they were 18 year olds trying to make it Hollywood.

That is not exactly what i meant... My bad. The first time someone acted inappropriately he should have fucking went to the police. It's not like he was kidnapped and chained in a dungeon. The first time is a tragedy. After that it becomes consensual in my opinion he could have went public, went to the police or just went back to being a normal person. Instead he chose to stay in the business and got rode like a train for fortune and fame. All those people in Hollywood basically sell their souls to the devil... Fuck em.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:10:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

"Mr. Clarke said that the autobiography included an account in Garland's own words of her being molested by Louis B. Mayer. ''He'd say, as he came up close to me. 'This girl is great -- just great. Nobody sings better than she does, and the reason is that she sings from the heart,' '' Garland wrote, or rather dictated, to Mr. Finklehoffe. ''And with that he's (sic) always find my left breast with his hand -- and that wasn't difficult.''

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/03/30/books/finding-new-cracks-in-an-exposed-life.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

[snip]

I read an article on Shirley Temple and what the Execs at MGM did to her during and after filming of Wizard of Oz....it was just insane...from sex abuse to Nazi style scientific experiments to keep her looking like a pre teen well into her 20s..during meetings,  the execs would take of her shirt and fondle her when she was 10 years old..

Seriously? Is that for real? WTF???

Not about Temple, but the execs did treat Judy Garland horribly.  I don't know about the fondling part.

"Mr. Clarke said that the autobiography included an account in Garland's own words of her being molested by Louis B. Mayer. ''He'd say, as he came up close to me. 'This girl is great -- just great. Nobody sings better than she does, and the reason is that she sings from the heart,' '' Garland wrote, or rather dictated, to Mr. Finklehoffe. ''And with that he's (sic) always find my left breast with his hand -- and that wasn't difficult.''

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/03/30/books/finding-new-cracks-in-an-exposed-life.html

That poor woman.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:12:07 PM EDT
[#8]

as Jaden said, a time and place, on TV is not the time to get it on with your daddy.

OMG that was really, really, weird.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:12:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

However his statement is a blanket statement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Child rape and homosexuality go hand in hand.

In the cases discussed in the article, it appears, he's correct.

It's a lot like the terrorist thing;
Most muslims aren't terrorists, but most terrorists are muslim.

Most homosexuals don't sexually abuse children, but most people who sexually abuse children are homosexual.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:13:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That poor woman.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

[snip]

I read an article on Shirley Temple and what the Execs at MGM did to her during and after filming of Wizard of Oz....it was just insane...from sex abuse to Nazi style scientific experiments to keep her looking like a pre teen well into her 20s..during meetings,  the execs would take of her shirt and fondle her when she was 10 years old..

Seriously? Is that for real? WTF???

Not about Temple, but the execs did treat Judy Garland horribly.  I don't know about the fondling part.

That poor woman.

And dead at 47 of an overdose. Is it any wonder?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:15:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Most homosexuals don't sexually abuse children, but most people who sexually abuse children are homosexual.
View Quote
The girls are being molested by men, for the most part.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:15:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would say there's a whole lot of heterosexual sexual abuse of little girls. Maybe not so much the boys, but quite certainly the girls. So I'm calling bs on that last part.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:17:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It amazes me how oblivious - or willfully obtuse - some people are about rape victims. Rape is a completely shattering thing, and MANY MOST victims don't report it. they internalize it because of the shame, and they don't reach out for help. I've known women who were raped as children, and never said a word about it until long into adulthood.

People who shit all over rape victims and what they have gone through make me fucking sick.

I dated several thru the years.  3/3 did not report.

The psychological hold rapists have on their victims is astounding, and horrifying. Statistically it's a family member or a family friend more often than not.

Can you imagine growing up and having to see your rapist regularly, and never say a word?

And worse, if you do say something, having your own family turn against you to protect the scum? I've known a few girls who had that happen.

The natural dad shouldn't have beaten the abuser...
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:22:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Protestant churches lack the means to ship an offender halfway around the world to another church, usually.  Also were far more likely to assist, rather than hinder, prosecution.

Like Watergate, its the cover-up on top of the original crime that makes it worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hollyweird, the catholic church, muslims......

Insurance industry sources say the problem of sexual abuse is just as bad in Protestant churches as in the RC church.  The RCC simply kept better records.

Protestant churches lack the means to ship an offender halfway around the world to another church, usually.  Also were far more likely to assist, rather than hinder, prosecution.

Like Watergate, its the cover-up on top of the original crime that makes it worse.

it happened in Lawton just a few months ago.
a Priest had pleaded no contest to illegal touching of a minor in another state and BOOM... he is a Priest in Lawton.

same as one from Tulsa was a known offender by the Church and he got moved to McAlester around 2010.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:22:54 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:23:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're right -- he should have killed him.

Kill all pedophiles.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:27:12 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote
Again, what round?

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:27:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

My son is 5 and has been in Brazilian jiu jitsu for almost a year. He's already used it to defend himself against a school bully.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, I honestly cannot and the thought of such boils my blood.

And as the father of a beautiful 5 y/ girl that is my world, it is my second biggest fear besides her dying.

Is 5 too young to start in crav mega or other?  Seriously thinking about starting her this summer.

My son is 5 and has been in Brazilian jiu jitsu for almost a year. He's already used it to defend himself against a school bully.

BJJ is the best choice for a kid that age. There are a bunch of reasons, but one is that the techniques are grappling, not striking, and are much more likely to be used in the type of situations a kid will be in. Most will be reluctant to kick someone in the balls, etc.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:29:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Again, what round?  
View Quote
All of them.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:31:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was sort of strange.  Apparently the dad heard about what happened, went over to the place and started beating on the guy.  Cops called, was arrested, pled guilty to assault, and had already served something like 30 days in jail and was out on probation.  The prosecution called him up for basic stuff - who did your daughter live with, what is your custody arrangement, etc.  The defense objected to him testifying and on cross brought up the assault, and implied that the Dad was trying to justify his own actions.  The guy responded that he had ALREADY pled guilty and paid his penalty, so testifying in this trial wasn't going to help him at all.  Judge told the Defense to knock it off, reminded the Dad to stick just to facts (which he had been doing), and it went on from there.  I think the defense was trying to impeach his testimony for the jury, but we generally believed him - he didn't try to justify beating the guy up.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:31:51 PM EDT
[#22]

ETA: I mean at the end of the day these are all just accusations but damn when there are this many coincidences there is some truth behind it. Just like shit bag Hillary
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:35:06 PM EDT
[#23]
That jury story made me sick to my stomach, but that's the way those cases often go.

The only time my mom was ever on jury was for a child molestation case. It was a a step-dad abusing his 6 year old stepdaughter. My mom was the foreperson on the jury, trial lasted 3 days, deliberations lasted 15 minutes and they recommended the max sentence which is what the judge gave him. She later said it was the most horrific thing she'd ever seen/heard...and this is from a woman who was told by the parish priest in 1975 "If you don't divorce that man he's going to kill both you and the baby." Yeah in 1975 that advice was not given out by priests, and the priest was probably right because that's how bad she (actually we, but I didn't get the brunt of it) had it but she said the guy on trial was 100 times worse.

After the trial was over my mom told me she wanted off the planet, and if the jury could have they would have gone for the death penalty because as she put it,"It's way worse than murder because a murderer may just be pissed off at one guy and no threat to anyone else, but you know these 'people' have probably done it with others before the one they got caught for, and will do it again sometime later when they get out." She's a nice lady, usually never swears, but she told me in graphic detail what should have been done to him, and it would make GD blush...she was sickened, appalled and pissed the hell off at what came out during that trial.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:40:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, but since most molesters are male, there is really a disproportional amount of homosexual molestation.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:42:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

my very first classroom, at a self contained behavioral school. I got a male student about half way through the first semester. He was overweight, hair was down his back and dirty, he stank, he was uber quiet, but would start  fights seemingly for no reason. I went to shake his hand and introduce him to the rest of the class and he yelled  at me "Get away from me you fucking faggot!!!"  

I pulled his file and found out that he'd burned down a goodly portion of his six room school house in downstate Illinois and had served time in juvi before becoming a ward of the state. He'd been living with his mom, grandmother, and grandad. Mom had spent an enormous amount of time looking for a sugar daddy as her husband had abandoned her and the kid. Granny spent an inordinate amount of time slapping the crap out of the kid for lying all the time, and Grandad, well he he'd spent most of his time buggering the kid on the sly. It took me the nearly the rest of the year to gain the kid's confidence and to convince him I didn't want anything off of him. With the help of my support staff I was able to get him on a diet, get him to improve his hygiene, and to start to trust adults, probably for the first time in his life.
At by the end of the year he'd opened up to the rest of the kids in the program, and had started to trust adult males.

My contract was not renewed for the next year because the district was downsizing our program and as a first year teacher I was let go. I had to inform my class that I would not be working with them the next year or over the summer as planned. The class took it fairly well except the above mentioned student. He broke down and started crying in class.  I had to remove myself from class because when it came to breaking down I wasn't too far behind him. It was an enormous thing to realize that I was probably the first adult male in a very long time that didn't want something off him...............it sickens me  the shit that some adults get away with when dealing with helpless, defenseless kids.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:42:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Everyone's getting a piece

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_abuse_cases_in_Brooklyn's_Haredi_community

ETA:   And that whole fucking "Pageant" thing they got going on down south in the midwest.  What. The. Fuck. is up with that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Insurance industry sources say the problem of sexual abuse is just as bad in Protestant churches as in the RC church.  The RCC simply kept better records.

ETA:   And that whole fucking "Pageant" thing they got going on down south in the midwest.  What. The. Fuck. is up with that?

My wife was into pageants when we met at 14. I'm 31 now and have been around them in various roles since then.

I know of only one case where I have suspected abuse, and that was by the girl's mother.

That said, there are a ton of "stage moms" who I wouldn't put it past to look the other way if their kid got a television role.

The money is pageants isn't right to hide shit like that. Parents pay to enter their kids in pageants, pay for photos, pay for hair and makeup... etc. Meanwhile, in the entertainment industry, the parents are the ones that are compensated and the producers are the ones with the money.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:43:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It was sort of strange.  Apparently the dad heard about what happened, went over to the place and started beating on the guy.  Cops called, was arrested, pled guilty to assault, and had already served something like 30 days in jail and was out on probation.  The prosecution called him up for basic stuff - who did your daughter live with, what is your custody arrangement, etc.  The defense objected to him testifying and on cross brought up the assault, and implied that the Dad was trying to justify his own actions.  The guy responded that he had ALREADY pled guilty and paid his penalty, so testifying in this trial wasn't going to help him at all.  Judge told the Defense to knock it off, reminded the Dad to stick just to facts (which he had been doing), and it went on from there.  I think the defense was trying to impeach his testimony for the jury, but we generally believed him - he didn't try to justify beating the guy up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You didn't see what I did there. I wasn't pinging on the dad.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:46:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Actually, he says in his interview that, while Michael Jackson was weird, he doesn't think he was a pedophile.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mario Puzo had a scene about exactly that in the Godfather book, published in the 60s. I always figured it was there b/c he actually knew something, it sort of stood out.

And Michael Jackson got away with it for years, despite the DA trying to get him twice. Hell, Hollywood threw him an appreciation celebration after the his trials that he didnt even show up for.

Actually, he says in his interview that, while Michael Jackson was weird, he doesn't think he was a pedophile.

That's been my thinking.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:49:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
That jury story made me sick to my stomach, but that's the way those cases often go.

The only time my mom was ever on jury was for a child molestation case. It was a a step-dad abusing his 6 year old stepdaughter. My mom was the foreperson on the jury, trial lasted 3 days, deliberations lasted 15 minutes and they recommended the max sentence which is what the judge gave him. She later said it was the most horrific thing she'd ever seen/heard...and this is from a woman who was told by the parish priest in 1975 "If you don't divorce that man he's going to kill both you and the baby." Yeah in 1975 that advice was not given out by priests, and the priest was probably right because that's how bad she (actually we, but I didn't get the brunt of it) had it but she said the guy on trial was 100 times worse.

After the trial was over my mom told me she wanted off the planet, and if the jury could have they would have gone for the death penalty because as she put it,"It's way worse than murder because a murderer may just be pissed off at one guy and no threat to anyone else, but you know these 'people' have probably done it with others before the one they got caught for, and will do it again sometime later when they get out." She's a nice lady, usually never swears, but she told me in graphic detail what should have been done to him, and it would make GD blush...she was sickened, appalled and pissed the hell off at what came out during that trial.
View Quote

The part that really got me was the reaction of the sisters, and especially the mother.  It wasn't a case of denial, where she just couldn't bring herself to believe it happened.  She *KNEW* her boyfriend's dick had been in her daughter's mouth - the oral sex was stipulated, they were just trying to argue that he didn't initiate it.  But she still chose the boyfriend.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:51:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

My wife was into pageants when we met at 14. I'm 31 now and have been around them in various roles since then.

I know of only one case where I have suspected abuse, and that was by the girl's mother.

That said, there are a ton of "stage moms" who I wouldn't put it past to look the other way if their kid got a television role.

The money is pageants isn't right to hide shit like that. Parents pay to enter their kids in pageants, pay for photos, pay for hair and makeup... etc. Meanwhile, in the entertainment industry, the parents are the ones that are compensated and the producers are the ones with the money.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think it's the perception of abuse but the overt sexualization of pre-pubescent girls.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:56:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I don't think it's the perception of abuse but the overt sexualization of pre-pubescent girls.
View Quote

Perhaps - that's the subject of another thread.

I just wanted to say that to my knowledge, there isn't an epidemic of child sex abuse in pageantry.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:59:38 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
The part that really got me was the reaction of the sisters, and especially the mother.  It wasn't a case of denial, where she just couldn't bring herself to believe it happened.  She *KNEW* her boyfriend's dick had been in her daughter's mouth - the oral sex was stipulated, they were just trying to argue that he didn't initiate it.  But she still chose the boyfriend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the part that always gets me too, when I hear about stuff like this and the parent(s) for whatever reason side with the abuser and not the kid. It's disgusting and a lot more common than people would want to believe. There was another case in a town next to where I grew up where a guy that was beloved by everyone, on the town council, head of the volunteer fire department, you name it had been raping his own grandson from the time he was 5 or so until he was 12 or so. The worst part about it was his daughter, the kid's own mom, knew about it but didn't do anything to stop it because if she had she wouldn't have gotten an inheritance...that's fucked up on so many levels. She should have been charged too as far as I'm concerned, but she wasn't, but in a case of karma working out she didn't inherit shit when he died because all his wealth had been burnt through on his trial, appeals, etc.

The kid's father actually killed himself, not because he knew anything about what was going on but because people said he "should have known" and somehow failed to protect his kid. Nothing ever made me think he knew, but I'm sure he did blame himself in part for not seeing it and thus being able to stop it, so the whispering just was the thing that finally pushed him over the edge. Small towns can be awesome...right up until they aren't.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:02:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He probably willingly gaped his little spencter for fame and fortune. I give not one single fuck on this date.

The cops? You mean Hollywood Division LAPD?

Shit...
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:06:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:07:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It amazes me how oblivious - or willfully obtuse - some people are about rape victims. Rape is a completely shattering thing, and MANY victims don't report it. they internalize it because of the shame, and they don't reach out for help. I've known women who were raped as children, and never said a word about it until long into adulthood.

People who shit all over rape victims and what they have gone through make me fucking sick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sexual abuse of children leads to extreme psychological issues. The kids are manipulated into thinking they won't be believed, that people will blame them, etc. And many times that's confirmed by parental reaction if they do actually tell. Kids don't usually go straight to the police. They go to mom or dad. And if mom or dad dismisses their concerns, the kids often feel they have nowhere else to turn. It's terrible to condemn a survivor of childhood sexual abuse based on the fact that they never went to the cops after the first time. That is an adult reaction, not the thought process of a child. And by the time they're old enough to have an adult reaction to that sort of situation, they've been victimized for so long that it's not even something that would occur to them to do. They are psychologically broken by then.

It amazes me how oblivious - or willfully obtuse - some people are about rape victims. Rape is a completely shattering thing, and MANY victims don't report it. they internalize it because of the shame, and they don't reach out for help. I've known women who were raped as children, and never said a word about it until long into adulthood.

I'm male and I was raped by a male family member before I was old enough to have hair on my balls. I waited 25 or so years before I told anyone other then my wife. That was less then a year ago when I got brave enough to tell other people. Shame is exactly the reason I didn't say anything. Being a guy and getting raped by a guy is not a easy thing to share.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:07:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

People want to look over that little fact, in the name of gay acceptance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

People want to look over that little fact, in the name of gay acceptance.

Yep. Wife has a nephew with 3 child sex convictions on his record who claims he was a victim of homophobia, despite the fact he sodomized a 5 yo in a school bathroom when he was 14, and the gay community embraces him.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:10:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

And dead at 47 of an overdose. Is it any wonder?
View Quote

No, it isn't.  In fact, I think the Studio/Network may have gotten her on to cocaine to begin with.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:14:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I'm male and I was raped by a male family member before I was old enough to have hair on my balls. I waited 25 or so years before I told anyone other then my wife. That was less then a year ago when I got brave enough to tell other people. Shame is exactly the reason I didn't say anything. Being a guy and getting raped by a guy is not a easy thing to share.
View Quote

I can't imagine how terrible that must have been for you. I'm sorry, sweetie.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:15:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

It is never consensual when a child in underage.  Never.  

The kids are groomed.

At first it is a nice and friendly as the groomers gain the trust of the kids and their parents, friends etc.  Then, once the abuse starts and nobody is looking the menace and threats start.

It is abuse.  Pure and simple.  The victim is subject to intense mental abuse and the physical abuse follows.  They are told that if they tell anyone, nobody will believe then and they will be ridiculed.  They are told nobody will love them because they are dirty.  They are told that if they say anything they will be beaten, or killed.  They are often are physically beaten to drive the point home.  They become slaves and any hint of dissension is dealt with swiftly.

All the while the smiling face of the abuser is seen to be showering the victim with gifts and adulation to make the victim feel guilty and perform as if everything is OK.  Anything other than public displays of gratitude by the victim will be derided as the victim being moody brat, ungrateful etc.....all part of undermining the victim.

These kids are terrorised.  I know because I've seen what happens and have dealt with the aftermath as these poor kids implode, their families are devastated and their lives start to feel like armageddon.  

I'm going to put your incredibly stupid post down to a lack of experience of these things.  Something for which you really REALLY need to be grateful.  For you to even suggest that such a thing becomes consensual after the first assault is so wrong.

The bravest kids you will ever meet are those who come out and expose their sexual abusers. I rank it alongside those kids facing a fight with cancer.  Both are terrifying and life changing events that represent a form of psychological and physiological torture and a long road to recovery....many years if not decades.

I hope you, your kids or any member of your family never have to deal with something like this.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

It is never consensual when a child in underage.  Never.  

The kids are groomed.

At first it is a nice and friendly as the groomers gain the trust of the kids and their parents, friends etc.  Then, once the abuse starts and nobody is looking the menace and threats start.

It is abuse.  Pure and simple.  The victim is subject to intense mental abuse and the physical abuse follows.  They are told that if they tell anyone, nobody will believe then and they will be ridiculed.  They are told nobody will love them because they are dirty.  They are told that if they say anything they will be beaten, or killed.  They are often are physically beaten to drive the point home.  They become slaves and any hint of dissension is dealt with swiftly.

All the while the smiling face of the abuser is seen to be showering the victim with gifts and adulation to make the victim feel guilty and perform as if everything is OK.  Anything other than public displays of gratitude by the victim will be derided as the victim being moody brat, ungrateful etc.....all part of undermining the victim.

These kids are terrorised.  I know because I've seen what happens and have dealt with the aftermath as these poor kids implode, their families are devastated and their lives start to feel like armageddon.  

I'm going to put your incredibly stupid post down to a lack of experience of these things.  Something for which you really REALLY need to be grateful.  For you to even suggest that such a thing becomes consensual after the first assault is so wrong.

The bravest kids you will ever meet are those who come out and expose their sexual abusers. I rank it alongside those kids facing a fight with cancer.  Both are terrifying and life changing events that represent a form of psychological and physiological torture and a long road to recovery....many years if not decades.

I hope you, your kids or any member of your family never have to deal with something like this.  

I lived with abuse from a family member for years. One of my biggest fears was my dad, and my older brothers, finding out. After my father died years ago I decided to talk about it to others. I could not believe how many other people came forward about abuse from the same family member. These bastards walk among us.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:15:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sir, I'm so sorry that happened to you.  I pray that you are able to heal.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:16:04 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

I don't know what to say, your pain and shame must have been extraordinary. Even after working with abused kids for over twenty years I can only imagine what it must have been like.
I am not sure I'd have had the fortitude to come on this site and admit that...........we seem to have some members here with an almost inhuman lack of empathy.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:17:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yes, but since most molesters are male, there is really a disproportional amount of homosexual molestation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly, I didn't say all, I said most.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:17:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

my very first classroom, at a self contained behavioral school. I got a male student about half way through the first semester. He was overweight, hair was down his back and dirty, he stank, he was uber quiet, but would start  fights seemingly for no reason. I went to shake his hand and introduce him to the rest of the class and he yelled  at me "Get away from me you fucking faggot!!!"  

I pulled his file and found out that he'd burned down a goodly portion of his six room school house in downstate Illinois and had served time in juvi before becoming a ward of the state. He'd been living with his mom, grandmother, and grandad. Mom had spent an enormous amount of time looking for a sugar daddy as her husband had abandoned her and the kid. Granny spent an inordinate amount of time slapping the crap out of the kid for lying all the time, and Grandad, well he he'd spent most of his time buggering the kid on the sly. It took me the nearly the rest of the year to gain the kid's confidence and to convince him I didn't want anything off of him. With the help of my support staff I was able to get him on a diet, get him to improve his hygiene, and to start to trust adults, probably for the first time in his life.
At by the end of the year he'd opened up to the rest of the kids in the program, and had started to trust adult males.

My contract was not renewed for the next year because the district was downsizing our program and as a first year teacher I was let go. I had to inform my class that I would not be working with them the next year or over the summer as planned. The class took it fairly well except the above mentioned student. He broke down and started crying in class.  I had to remove myself from class because when it came to breaking down I wasn't too far behind him. It was an enormous thing to realize that I was probably the first adult male in a very long time that didn't want something off him...............it sickens me  the shit that some adults get away with when dealing with helpless, defenseless kids.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn guys... this stuff is just brutal to read.

I get a lot of catharsis watching movies like The Punisher. If I was a loner with the skills and nothing to lose...
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:19:16 PM EDT
[#44]
My oldest daughter looks remarkably like Marilyn Monroe ( when she does her hair in period style). She often dressed as Marilyn for Halloween or new years eve costume parties.
She is in the "beauty" profession owning a small salon.

At a convention in Chicago she met with some female celebrity ( Can't remember who) who introduced her to a major Hollytard stylist and my kids head filled with dreams of making it big.
The phone started ringing, auditions for that "reality" show where kids from all over America live together in some major city and offers to become a stylist for "major celebrities.

I was shitting my pants. I had the talk with her an bluntly stated it was all about "hooking up" and being used.
I always try to encurage and support my kids but I took the bad dad stance on this one.
I'm not sure if it was my talk or some other force but she pulled her head out and put  her feet back on the ground.

Her resemblance to Monroe is really remarkable. She has photos of herself in Monroe's style and Monroe herself in a split photo and its hard to tell which is the real Monroe.
I'm very grateful she never get involved with the entertainment industry.    

And no, no pics. She's my kid for God's sake, don't even ask :)
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:19:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

On the other hand, Kirk and Candace Cameron used to be frequent guests at my kids' birthday parties and they turned out OK. Oh, . . . .wait . . .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
To be fair, even without predatory pedophiles surrounding them, being a child star would probably wreck many kids' chances of eventually leading "well-adjusted" lives, whatever that might be.  Fame, money, isolation, parental dependence, disruption, displacement...

On the other hand, Kirk and Candace Cameron used to be frequent guests at my kids' birthday parties and they turned out OK. Oh, . . . .wait . . .

Are you referring to their religious beliefs?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:19:54 PM EDT
[#46]
I lived with abuse from a family member for years. One of my biggest fears was my dad, and my older brothers, finding out. After my father died years ago I decided to talk about it to others. I could not believe how many other people came forward about abuse from the same family member. These bastards walk among us.
View Quote

one of the most unsettling things I did as a father was to convince my daughters that yes, there are monsters in the world.............
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:20:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

^^ What Shane said.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:23:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

I am so sorry for you, sugar.

I would quite happily paint the walls with the blood and bile juices of anyone I found actually molesting a child. And may God have mercy on their soul if I find out someone hurt my child that way. Because I damn sure won't.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:23:47 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote
I am sorry for you.  I hope your healing process is going well.  I hope the person who did this to you is or has been paying for their crime.

Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top