User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:59:28 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well there really hasn't been "that moment" just yet. The government is smart and careful to just keep taking small bites out of our Freedom as to not piss us off too much. I think when it does happen there be those that will put their money where their mouth is.

But I do remember how the Bundy's and the others that stood up against the government were made fun of here. I may not agree with all of their gripes and actions but I do respect them for at least standing up.

View Quote
The biggest problem with the Bundy Fundies was that they were hypocrites. Bundy took a $500K SBA Loan, Lavoy herded foster kids instead of cattle, Fat Bubba Buddha was never a Marine, the rest were welfare dependents, etc...

If they hate the government soooo much and wanted to get away from it then why were the majority of them surviving off Tax Payer Money?

It was basically "Fuck the FederalGovernment! Except for Welfare."
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 10:54:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Well there really hasn't been "that moment" just yet. The government is smart and careful to just keep taking small bites out of our Freedom as to not piss us off too much. I think when it does happen there be those that will put their money where their mouth is.

But I do remember how the Bundy's and the others that stood up against the government were made fun of here. I may not agree with all of their gripes and actions but I do respect them for at least standing up.

View Quote

Lol yeah, you're just biding your time... Funny, I've been hearing the same thing (in Spanish) from Mexicans my whole life.  They're not doing shit either.

That you respect the FSA bundys tells me the rest...
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 11:03:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

When arfcom member TravisMcGee (author of Enemies Foreign & Domestic) went all Jade Helm.... it was the cusp of the insanity. It was the most classic of burn outs I have ever been able to witness and participate in.

The nut jobs here sadly have no decreased. They've just changed MOs.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think that rhetoric hit its zenith right as the Jade Helm tards started piling on.  

Both types joined together during that time, then crashed and burned as one- once JH turned out to be exactly what all the rest of us already knew it would be.

When arfcom member TravisMcGee (author of Enemies Foreign & Domestic) went all Jade Helm.... it was the cusp of the insanity. It was the most classic of burn outs I have ever been able to witness and participate in.

The nut jobs here sadly have no decreased. They've just changed MOs.

Yeah.

I was on the Facebook page for a local militia (purely as an observer) during that period.  Militia + Jade Helm + Facebook = Maximum Derpitude.  I swear, the IQ of the average poster on that page had to be below 90...and they had the gall to get offended when called out on their stupidity.

Then again, the militia leader probably wanted it that way- a huge number of stupid people in his member rolls means more dues money coming in, compared to a small core of competent, intelligent members.  
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top