Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 1:24:48 AM EDT
[#1]
now the 2nd part of my story. I was hesitant to tell this part.. but I will cause it deserves to be told. its something the family doesn't discuss.

my former HS girlfriend who helped me deliver my son.. and I also have another web of intrigue.

After I broke up with her..

she married my brother 6 months later. right before the wedding, I looked at him when no one was around and said... " no hard feelings about nailing your wife..right"

they got it annulled 5 months later due to a lot of issues..

she went Lesbo with another girl we went to HS with who is a trucker hat wearing dyke and absolutely hates me.

the ex GF is hot..

so back to the delivery..
in the midst of a massive contraction - with a really good push and a strained look, my wife suddenly realizes that this RN is not only my Ex, but also the mysterious Ex, she never met that was married to my brother and then went on to play for the other team and whose "significant other" is the one who has sent me hate emails occasionally.

and blurts out..

"YOU WERE MARRIED TO XXXXX...with a horrified look on her face"

I was rolling in the floor laughing.

when my parents came into the room after the birth
they ran into my Ex GF,  who is their Ex DIL.. and they were shocked, confused and looked like they had been cunt punched. except my dad.. my dad was probably checking out her new boob job.

that night was like a bad movie...I laugh out loud at the memory of it.

the boy was 10lb 8oz, 1 month early- delivered vaginally by me and the Lesbian RN, who was my Ex GF and also SIL at one time.

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 1:32:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Just got back from my wifes high school reunion.

A nice lady sits down at our table and I cringe. Wife introduces us.

Yep, I banged her a long time ago.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 8:08:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Small town... I see all of them occasionally either at work (I work at the county courthouse) or at Walmart.

I was never promiscuous so there are only a few former"bangees" LOL.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 9:34:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Funny stories in here.

I'm in a small town so my grocery store trips are interesting.

I don't know if it's this town or just common but I've had a lot of married women come on to me.  I don't go there.  Running into them is always uncomfortable.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 10:42:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You know your wife has a "high" opinion of you when you run into an ex girlfriend and mention to her afterwards "I dated her" and she replies.....

BULLSHIT, she wouldn't have went out with you.
View Quote

sounds like my wife
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 8:51:01 AM EDT
[#6]
I was with the wife and the inlaws at a small country town in a foreign country.  Suddenly I hear my name, but I ignore it because my name is pretty common and there's no fucking way anyone there knows me.  I hear my name called again and so I turn around and there is an ex gf standing behind me, carrying a small child.

Of all places, I see her there...

She had married some guy who looked at least 30yrs older than her.  I'm pretty sure he's older than her parents.

That was awkward
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 9:23:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
now the 2nd part of my story. I was hesitant to tell this part.. but I will cause it deserves to be told. its something the family doesn't discuss.

my former HS girlfriend who helped me deliver my son.. and I also have another web of intrigue.

After I broke up with her..

she married my brother 6 months later. right before the wedding, I looked at him when no one was around and said... " no hard feelings about nailing your wife..right"

they got it annulled 5 months later due to a lot of issues..

she went Lesbo with another girl we went to HS with who is a trucker hat wearing dyke and absolutely hates me.

the ex GF is hot..

so back to the delivery..
in the midst of a massive contraction - with a really good push and a strained look, my wife suddenly realizes that this RN is not only my Ex, but also the mysterious Ex, she never met that was married to my brother and then went on to play for the other team and whose "significant other" is the one who has sent me hate emails occasionally.

and blurts out..

"YOU WERE MARRIED TO XXXXX...with a horrified look on her face"

I was rolling in the floor laughing.

when my parents came into the room after the birth
they ran into my Ex GF,  who is their Ex DIL.. and they were shocked, confused and looked like they had been cunt punched. except my dad.. my dad was probably checking out her new boob job.

that night was like a bad movie...I laugh out loud at the memory of it.

the boy was 10lb 8oz, 1 month early- delivered vaginally by me and the Lesbian RN, who was my Ex GF and also SIL at one time.

View Quote

Thats straight out of a seth rogen movie....hilarious
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 10:07:00 AM EDT
[#8]
My dad just got out of cardiac step down from a quadruple bypass. Not my first rodeo with him so moody is pleasant , happy to be alive.

In comes his cardiac care nurse, mmmmmmm old live in lover of mine. We parted friends so ok . Sexy nurse walks over and sits on my lap.

Then my wife walks in ....... .
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 10:21:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Small town...

I'm sitting in my patrol car in the parking lot of a gas station, with one of my exes inside.

Took my (now ex-) wife to the docs office for an appointment, and we were checked in by a girl I slept with and left after a couple of weeks.

Stopped a vehicle some time back, and a one of my old one night stands was sitting in the passenger seat.

I've learned my lesson now. I date OUTSIDE my town.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 10:53:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Ex from HS/college contacted me over FB so we arranged to meet when she came to town.

She brought her kids; I brought mine.  

My wife came along too - which was great since she could look after all those kids and keep them out of the way while I caught up with my ex.
View Quote

What the actual fuck
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top