BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 9:47:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ran into my ex gf at the gun range. We talked for a bit, caught up on the last 5 years, not a big deal, but I always try to end things on good terms.

She is now on her 5th husband and has a kid with each.

Her mom has been married 10 times for reference.
View Quote

Wtf.

Court system needs to apply some of that redistribution of wealth to the women for once. How the fuck does she possibly afford 4 divorces? How did her mother afford 9!?!? How does the fucking course not raise an eyebrow at this shit?

Fucking society is screwed
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 9:49:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I used to masturbate with center cut pork chops when I was much younger.

It gets really weird at dinner sometimes.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 9:50:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I ran into a chick at an outback once their with her new bf.  

one awkward time I ran into this milf I had banged many times maybe 7 years before at a restaurant.  I was there with my family and she was their with her family.  I tried to avoid making eye contact... awkward.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 10:03:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes I have and some I would bang again.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 10:07:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did you warm them first?

Link Posted: 5/15/2016 10:47:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Did you warm them first?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you warm them first?

Of course I warmed them. It's best to use a plastic bag then put in sink full of warm water. Don't use the microwave!
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 11:00:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I recently went to my daughter's dance performance.  It was at a high school.  My daughter goes to a charter school but her dance teachers sister is a dance teacher where the show was.

The French teacher that I banged a couple years ago walked by me and and came up to me and whispered about two sentences into my ear. She was with students.  She would talk up a storm in French in bed and it was awesome.

She was smiling so I don't think it was anything bad.  It definitely caught me off guard.

Do you have any CSB's like that?

View Quote

Find her and whisper in her ear. "Je peut te promettre l'extase!".  You'll be in like Flynn.

LC
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 11:04:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I recently went to my daughter's dance performance.  It was at a high school.  My daughter goes to a charter school but her dance teachers sister is a dance teacher where the show was.

The French teacher that I banged a couple years ago walked by me and and came up to me and whispered about two sentences into my ear. She was with students.  She would talk up a storm in French in bed and it was awesome.

She was smiling so I don't think it was anything bad.  It definitely caught me off guard.

View Quote

Well? What did she say in the two sentences she woke to you?
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 11:07:51 AM EDT
[#9]
I live in a small town so running in to your ex or some chick you bang is a common thing. Just treat them like any other person I know.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 11:13:53 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Wtf.

Court system needs to apply some of that redistribution of wealth to the women for once. How the fuck does she possibly afford 4 divorces? How did her mother afford 9!?!? How does the fucking course not raise an eyebrow at this shit?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ran into my ex gf at the gun range. We talked for a bit, caught up on the last 5 years, not a big deal, but I always try to end things on good terms.

She is now on her 5th husband and has a kid with each.

Her mom has been married 10 times for reference.

Wtf.

Wait... how did the WOMEN afford the divorces?

You don't know how that shit works, do you?
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 11:16:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Only had three come back to haunt me, the downside was it was all three at once. Long story short, had a crazy weekend with three girls back in 2000, then fast forward 10 years and all three were students in a class I was teaching...they found ways to innuendo everything...
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 11:17:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Well, once again the OP and its intent has been misinterpreted by non readers.

"Running into people that you banged." somehow turned into a discussion of relationships with ex wives and girlfriends!

Running into people that you banged. is fun, and I actually seek them out so I can do it again!

I tracked down a nurse last week that I hadn't seen in 30 years, and tore that shit up again!
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 11:19:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It is because she looked you up most likely. It will show them as a suggested connection if they have visited your profile.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was on Linked In a few weeks back and decided to check out their suggested connections.

One was an ex-GF of mine that I haven't heard from in almost 30 years. It was under her married name and the only work history we had in common was her summer job during college where I used to work. It was somewhere completely unrelated to her degree or profession, so I really doubt she mentions it in her profile. Fortunately I knew enough not to click on her name or it would have showed her that I had read it. No idea how it knew that I knew her.

That's the closet I've come to running into anyone.

It is because she looked you up most likely. It will show them as a suggested connection if they have visited your profile.

You mean, gulp, even though you don't have a Linked account-they can see who's been looking? What could they see, other than a ISP account.

Link Posted: 5/15/2016 11:23:13 AM EDT
[#14]
I was at a wedding where me, the best man, and the groom had banged one of the bridesmaids!

Not at the same time, just saying.

But we all went to college together and she frequented parties we threw and was a slut.

Also, I was at a party with my wife when a chick I had banged in the past came up to us. She starts getting all chummy with my wife and flirty with me. They sit there talking for an hour and become Facebook friends. Later my wife says, "she was nice, who was she?"

I reply, "Remember that really jealous possessive chick I told you about that I dated briefly in college? That's her."

Wife was like, "Why the fuck was she trying to be my best friend?"

I said maybe she wants a threesome? Wife deleted her from Facebook ricky tick.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 11:27:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Im old but it has happened at least 6 times. No big deal.

Current wife was girl friend of ex wife. They still talk. It is very awkward for me, especially at funerals.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 11:40:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This post make me look to see if you were from West Virginia or somewhere else like that

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was at a friends kids birthday party once and there were three women in the kitchen that I had banged.  
The one chicks son looked frighteningly like my own son. I got some weird looks and my buddies sister even commented on it.
The chick had the kid years before I ever fucked her though.

This post make me look to see if you were from West Virginia or somewhere else like that

Well, my county does border WV.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 11:44:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'll blow my own fucking head off if you can tell me the name of that cat!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't buy a pack of smokes without running into nine guys you fucked!
I'll blow my own fucking head off if you can tell me the name of that cat!  

Oh, Jesus! What color was it, bitch!?!
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 12:17:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Excluding the times I've run into my ex-wife, I've run into two women from my past.

First time I was at Target when I ran into a woman I'd had sex with.  I hardly recognized her as it had been about 10 years and she put on a lot of weight.  Seems that putting a ring on her finger was like pulling the rip cord on a rubber raft.

The other time I was at a social event with the wife when a woman I'd had sex with came running up to me and gave me a big hug.  Then she starts saying nice things about me to the wife and then suddenly takes off again.  I think she saw someone else that caught her attention.  

I'm sorta hoping that there is a 3rd time coming up in the fall.  The wife and I had a threesome with a woman a number of years back.  That woman is a teacher and my son now goes to her school with a strong possibility of being in one of her classes next year.  Then I'd be looking forward to parent teacher night.

Link Posted: 5/15/2016 1:16:56 PM EDT
[#19]
I love running into them because most are fat and ugly now.  Only one is very successful but she's hideous now.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 3:32:10 PM EDT
[#20]
I find it odd that you chose the word "people" rather than "women".
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 3:34:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
When I was young I'd think to myself "yeah, I hit that." Now I really don't care.
View Quote

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 3:35:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Stealth coming out thread.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 3:38:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Yes 4 times. All ex-girlfriends.

Link Posted: 5/15/2016 3:39:00 PM EDT
[#24]
One time it occurred to me that there were 5 women with whom I'd had relations with under one large roof.  It was a seasonal trade show, that I had been single at a few times...

I just exchanged smiles/waves with a few of them, spoke to one and went home with another.

Still good friends with an old *ahem* buddy. My GF and I regularly have drinks with her and her new BF.

We're adults...
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 3:41:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Wife had to do an ER trip a few years ago due to her continued Health problems. Sitting in the room I heard a familiar (VERY DISTINCT)  voice behind me as the nurse walked into the room to check on another patient. As soon as I heard it i knew exactly who it was----It was the woman I was with right before I met my wife. The last time I saw her she was in some form of mental breakdown and I walked away and never looked back for fear for my own safety.

But she was FREAKY

I was like because i realized she was our nurse too.

She was professional about it though. I don't know if she recognized me or not (it was about 15-20 years prior and we only saw each other for a month or so)  but my name is not a common name. she hardly glanced at me and talked to us very little though she chatted it up with the others in the divided room so im pretty sure she knew me. Probably as embarrassed as I was.

later i told my wife "you remember the girl I had to hang up on you with to talk to her and you got PISSED about it-- when we had been dating a couple of months? the one that i HAD to hang up on you with because i was scared she would drive an hour to come to my house and not leave? That was her that was our nurse tonight.

wife thought it was funny that she was our nurse. She even commented on her voice-it had gotten deeper with age and 20 years of cigarettes but still had a "phone sex" sound to it. She still looked the same though and had aged very little.

Link Posted: 5/15/2016 4:14:14 PM EDT
[#26]
I've only run into one ex-GF and I never did get to hit it with her.  Lord knows back in Junior High and High School I would have knocked the bottom out of her if I was ever given the opportunity.

Really awkward because Mrs Gorilla and I were visiting Mom and she came over to visit Mom with a CD of the previous Sunday's sermon from church.  It was the only time she ever came over to Mom's, usually her mother was the one who would come over with the CDs when Mom was at home recovering from cancer surgery.

I have to say that at 50 she still looked hot, but she is now crazier than a drunk squirrel.  Too many recreational drugs catching up to her I suppose.  She fell in with the Quaalude crowd early in our senior year and I suspect she has sampled every drug out there in the years since.

As much as I wanted to hit it 40+ years ago I wouldn't touch it wearing less than 10 rubbers today.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 5:16:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Excluding the times I've run into my ex-wife, I've run into two women from my past.

First time I was at Target when I ran into a woman I'd had sex with.  I hardly recognized her as it had been about 10 years and she put on a lot of weight.  Seems that putting a ring on her finger was like pulling the rip cord on a rubber raft.

The other time I was at a social event with the wife when a woman I'd had sex with came running up to me and gave me a big hug.  Then she starts saying nice things about me to the wife and then suddenly takes off again.  I think she saw someone else that caught her attention.  

I'm sorta hoping that there is a 3rd time coming up in the fall.  The wife and I had a threesome with a woman a number of years back.  That woman is a teacher and my son now goes to her school with a strong possibility of being in one of her classes next year.  Then I'd be looking forward to parent teacher night.

View Quote

I read that with a CSB sort of attitude until i got to the last paragraph..
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 7:50:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

I didn't want any of the chicks, gays, hot lesbians, trannys, or anyone else to feel left out.  Diversity/Coexist and stuff.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 7:51:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Like a bag of sand
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 7:52:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know.  It was in french.  It was a little arousing though.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 8:00:54 PM EDT
[#31]
The first girl I kissed, and subsequently went down on came in the store I worked at with her boyfriend a long time after we did our thing. It was awkward.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 8:05:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.  The story escalated quickly -- and I would add very seamless in transition.  We are reading from a poet.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 8:11:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Agreed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unlike a lot of you sluts, my list ain't that long and I'm still pretty good friends with most of em.

I'm not.

Literally not a single one.  

Better that way.

Agreed.

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 8:14:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I grew up in a small town. Yes, yes I did.
View Quote

Same here, plus I banged a couple of my wife's friends before we were dating/married. So I get to see them ALL THE TIME. FYI the wife knows and since it's such a small town, it goes both ways lol.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 8:15:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Some have disappeared, but most are friends. Some are really good friends.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 8:15:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Page 2 and no pics?

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 8:25:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Who writes people you have banged instead of women you have banged
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 8:25:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Same here, plus I banged a couple of my wife's friends before we were dating/married. So I get to see them ALL THE TIME. FYI the wife knows and since it's such a small town, it goes both ways lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That used to happen to me when I was married.  They would come up and stay at our house.  I didn't even know which ones she new about for sure.  When the hottest chick I have ever seen in my life would come the ex wife would get all bitchy and insecure a week before she got there.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 8:27:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Who writes people you have banged instead of women you have banged
View Quote

Is that a question?
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 8:28:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 8:29:30 PM EDT
[#41]
I'll tell this one for dad:

When I was but a wee lad (15, 14?) dad drove me to a girls house, we picked her up, he took us to the fair.  He didn't actually escort us around the fair, he just went who knows where and chilled out.  After we'd had our little date he took us back.  He met her parents.  Nothing seemed out of the ordinary.  We get back home and I came into the kitchen just in time to hear him tell a buddy in the phone "and her mom is (so and so) who we used to butt back in highschool."  

He turned around and was blood red when he saw me standing there.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 9:15:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

When I was but a wee lad (15, 14?) dad drove me to a girls house, we picked her up, he took us to the fair.  He didn't actually escort us around the fair, he just went who knows where and chilled out.  After we'd had our little date he took us back.  He met her parents.  Nothing seemed out of the ordinary.  We get back home and I came into the kitchen just in time to hear him tell a buddy in the phone "and her mom is (so and so) who we used to butt back in highschool."  

View Quote

That must have been funny and weird at the same time.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 9:32:14 PM EDT
[#43]
4 years ago I went back to teach at the high school nearest to where i grew up after 30 years away. I did not go to school there because another school 4 miles away had a top notch football program and vo-ag FFA  program. I did date some of the girls from the actual hometown because of the proximity of the town to my out in the sticks farm. During my first month teaching at the school, we were discussing genetics and how it can be related to baldness in males. I made the statement that my wife said she was going to kick me out when I lost all my hair. One of the 11th grade girls in the class raised her hand so I called on her. She told me and the class that her mother said I could get back in her bed anytime. Needless to say learning was over for the day. I then had to ask who her mother was, she was pretty sweet back in the day. I was afraid to see what she looked like now.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 9:34:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Sometimes.

Sometimes I bang them them again.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 9:35:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

I thought for sure you were going to say that when you got home your Dad said don't date that girl because she could be your half sister!!
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 9:47:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Many (many) years ago I took a date to see a regional production of Nunsense (her idea). When I got there I realized that I had been involved with 3 of the women in the cast at some point in the last couple years.  during the play there is a point where a bunch of the nuns come out and talk to the audience. They all recognized me and individually invited me backstage after the performance.

Being young and suicidal, I went backstage after the show.  It led to what probably qualifies as the only ":Penthouse Forum" moments of my life  At least now that I Iook back on it from more than 30 years away.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 9:48:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
4 years ago I went back to teach at the high school nearest to where i grew up after 30 years away. I did not go to school there because another school 4 miles away had a top notch football program and vo-ag FFA  program. I did date some of the girls from the actual hometown because of the proximity of the town to my out in the sticks farm. During my first month teaching at the school, we were discussing genetics and how it can be related to baldness in males. I made the statement that my wife said she was going to kick me out when I lost all my hair. One of the 11th grade girls in the class raised her hand so I called on her. She told me and the class that her mother said I could get back in her bed anytime. Needless to say learning was over for the day. I then had to ask who her mother was, she was pretty sweet back in the day. I was afraid to see what she looked like now.
View Quote

Little bit weird.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 9:51:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Many (many) years ago I took a date to see a regional production of Nunsense (her idea). When I got there I realized that I had been involved with 3 of the women in the cast at some point in the last couple years.  during the play there is a point where a bunch of the nuns come out and talk to the audience. They all recognized me and individually invited me backstage after the performance.

Being young and suicidal, I went backstage after the show.  It led to what probably qualifies as the only ":Penthouse Forum" moments of my life  At least now that I Iook back on it from more than 30 years away.
View Quote

That sounds awesome.  What did you do with your date though?
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 9:51:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I was at a friends kids birthday party once and there were three women in the kitchen that I had banged.  
The one chicks son looked frighteningly like my own son. I got some weird looks and my buddies sister even commented on it.
The chick had the kid years before I ever fucked her though.
View Quote

Maybe his daddy and your wife.... naahhhj!
I keed, I keed
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 9:55:30 PM EDT
[#50]
I'm like, what have you done for me lately?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top