Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2016 11:02:14 PM EDT
There is surveillance video at the link showing the attacks.  FF to 7:35 and the 25:00 marks in the video.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=39610397&nid=148&title=dog-accused-of-biting-child-ordered-to-be-put-down-or-sent-to-ranch

For the curious, NOT a pit bull.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:12:09 PM EDT
[#1]
beautiful dog
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:18:43 PM EDT
[#2]
First one the kid scared the shit out of the dog. The second one hard to tell but did look like the kid stepped on the dog and dog reacted as a dog does. Not dogs fault not guilty.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:18:49 PM EDT
[#3]
The first time a 7minutes was a scared dog.,..that a cone attack at 25 minutes is a scared dog that needs to be on a ranch or put down.

Or kept at home away from the open public.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:27:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Dog was bored silly. Frankly, if I were the dog, I would have bitten someone also. Exile the owner to a ranch, let the dog go home.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:38:51 PM EDT
[#5]
the part at 25 minutes looks like the dog needs to be shipped to a ranch

Sadly, parents aren't require to control their fucking kids so you have to be extremely careful if you're going to drag your dog everywhere with you.

Owner should have left her dog at home or had her muzzled at the time.

Shame too, seems like the dog is pretty laid back with other animals, but the screaming kids running around unsupervised made her antsy.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:42:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Blood drawn qualifies a bite even if it was just a scratch from a tooth.

To the ranch.

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 12:06:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Couldn't see the video, wouldn't show up. Just the bullshit feels news story.

I can't speak for this, however if my dog(s) bit anyone without some solid justification I'd put them down myself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top