Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/2/2016 7:23:29 PM EDT
Clearly we need to reach out to this demographic as the Globalist controlled RNC/DNC/media dictates to us.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:41:38 PM EDT
[#1]
¿qué hay
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:43:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Round those little fuckers up and use their guts to grease the axles of the trucks returning their brethren to that shithole they came from.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:48:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Round those little fuckers up and use their guts to grease the axles of the trucks returning their brethren to that shithole they came from.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:50:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

I like your style homie.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:51:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

So are you advocating killing children?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:54:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:55:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Deport all of them, every illegal in this country no matter where they are from.  They are ILLEGAL, criminals, period.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:55:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Deport all of them, every illegal in this country no matter where they are from.  They are ILLEGAL, criminals, period.
View Quote

but but but.... THE CHILDREN!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:00:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

8 year old with a gun can kill you just as dead as a 25 year old.

Gurantee a majority of those fucking rats are multiple convictees and there are more than a dozen stolen firearms in that sack of shit bunch
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:00:26 PM EDT
[#10]
I am not surprised.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:03:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

ETA Nvm
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:04:48 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

When someone outs themselves as the enemy, 8 or 80, makes no difference.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:54:29 PM EDT
[#13]
12 pages, 2 timeouts and 1 perma ban.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:58:00 PM EDT
[#14]
This should provide three entertaining pages before a lock.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:00:20 PM EDT
[#15]
It's getting real.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:01:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Ted Cruz should give them more TEDdy bears and soccer balls.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:01:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nits make lice.

Quoted:
This should provide three entertaining pages before a lock.

Meh, got my licks in.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:02:45 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No just ripping out their intestines, Obama care will pay for the colostomy
Bags.

Axcels need greese you know

And yes this is a joke, lighten up Francis
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:03:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Did it look like that one kid was flashing some kind of middle finger gang sign? I mean who flips the bird like that.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:03:42 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm tempted to say that the barbarians are at the gate, but... let's be honest, the government threw the gates open wide and invited them in ages ago.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:04:59 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View Quote

I must subscribe to your news letter.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:05:28 PM EDT
[#22]
The cancer has to be cut out but at this point I really think it may be too late. Fuck Reagan for giving these assholes amnesty. In 20+ years large segments of America will look like Mexico,even more so than now. They can take their bottom of the barrel flea market trash culture and gtfo.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:06:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Anchor babies
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:06:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

i'd like to subscribe to your news letter
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:06:29 PM EDT
[#25]

These "kids" are willing and capable of "FOing" are your kids?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:07:25 PM EDT
[#26]
How different are they from Palestinian rock throwers.?

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:08:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Those kids will grow up someday to become the majority and will be more than happy to vote themselves a larger portion of your paycheck in the form of welfare and bennies..............and you wont be able to do anything about it
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:09:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Jeez, my post was a loose translation of Patton's speech at the beginning of the movie.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:10:44 PM EDT
[#29]
FEPNI

(First English post nails it)
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:12:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Jeez, my post was a loose translation of Patton's speech at the beginning of the movie.
View Quote

AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DEM FACTS!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:13:28 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:13:39 PM EDT
[#32]
I dream of a world in which these people live in Mexico, not the US.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:14:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Deport the legal immigrants when their visas are up too, so they cannot go on to vote Democrat.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:19:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
How different are they from Palestinian rock throwers.?

View Quote

Soon there will be no difference.   This is the group (teenagers to young illegal males) that WILL be an widespread armed insurgency in this country, before the muslims.
They have the organization and weapons through MS13 and the latin kings.
This is who americans need to arm themselves against first, especially in the SW and some large cities.  The fight will start against these vermin before the islamists.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:20:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Those kids will grow up someday to become the majority and will be more than happy to vote themselves a larger portion of your paycheck in the form of welfare and bennies..............and you wont be able to do anything about it
View Quote

Needs to be said over and over again Plenty of white people are helping them and they will continue helping them reach that goal.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:21:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh good, the savior has arrived.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:24:00 PM EDT
[#37]
"Brown Pride" on the sign the kids holding.

Almost seems racist.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:24:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:26:42 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Anchor babies
View Quote

They make for terrible anchors. They aren't heavy enough and they float to the surface after a few days.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:26:50 PM EDT
[#40]
This reminds me of the protests during W's amnesty debate. The hispanics shot themselves in the foot by getting all high-and-mighty.

I'm glad the GOP primary in CA will actually matter this year--should bring out more of these idiots.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:31:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

These "kids" are willing and capable of "FOing" are your kids?
View Quote

If and when my kids fo it will be organized, thought out and prepared for. Those in the video may fo but will be easy pickings.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:35:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

They make for terrible anchors. They aren't heavy enough and they float to the surface after a few days.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anchor babies

anchor babies, indeed, the horror, THE HORROR!!

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:36:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Every American  Mayor, Governo,r Councilman, Senator, etc etc that supports Sanctuary for illegal aliens should be brought up on charges of treason and dealt with accordingly
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:38:04 PM EDT
[#44]
I feel bad for those kids. They're no different than any other generation of brainwashed youth. They'll grow into a pointless existence of wasted talent because they were taught to depend on the state at such a young age. Everybody knows someone like that these days, illegal or not.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:44:06 PM EDT
[#45]
I'd bet most Americans outside of the occupied areas have no idea what kind of culture most of these people subscribe too. They have never heard of La Raza or Aztlan.

I''ve lived in SoCal and spent some time around these folks. Many hate whites, blacks and Jews. Pretty much anyone who is not Mexican, including many other Latin Americans. They have been fed a lot of BS about Mexican history and the Mexican government paints the USA as the cause of all their problems. It's almost like we have a little brown North Korea below us.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:44:24 PM EDT
[#46]
CNN was interviewing a guy at a Trump rally who immigrated here legally from Mexico.
All he wanted was that people follow the law like he did.

Then they interviewed a family from Mexico. The parents were here illegally and they had
four kids, three of them were under five. They were calling out Trump for wanting to break
up their family as their children were born here. Yep run across the border, crank out little anchor
babies and then cry foul over how mean our laws are. Of course CNN did not let us know if they
were FSA.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:44:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Someone will snap and start killing them. It will make the news, they'll be caught and dispatched, and people will get back to their lives.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:49:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Log out log in
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:59:14 PM EDT
[#49]
100 million illegal alien breeding like rabbits will solve all of America's problems...by erasing the borders....viva los North American Union....
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:01:20 PM EDT
[#50]
my grandfather came here from mexico. he did so legally. he would be disgusted by what is happening here.

im brown as coffee beans and have greasy latin hair as black as night and you know what i say? deport these little fuckers. every last one of them. truly the worst mexico has to offer.

TRUMP 2016
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top