Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:27:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Good.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:36:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Do they not understand the definition of the word "quietly?"
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:41:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Good, I hope that article reflects the reality of the situation, because I like reading about those fucks being killed. As matter of fact, I'd like to kill a few myself.  Now, I understand that I'm just an old woman, totally unsuited for all that running and gunning shit.  But if there's a need for someone fix up a mess of bacon, eggs, grits, and toast and then walk down the hall and shoot three or four in the face and then go back and do the dishes, well, I'd be your girl.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:43:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:43:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Seals are involved.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:44:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Good, I hope that article reflects the reality of the situation, because I like reading about those fucks being killed. As matter of fact, I'd like to kill a few myself.  Now, I understand that I'm just an old woman, totally unsuited for all that running and gunning shit.  But if there's a need for someone fix up a mess of bacon, eggs, grits, and toast and then walk down the hall and shoot three or four in the face and then go back and do the dishes, well, I'd be your girl.
View Quote

This is quote worthy if anything was ever quote worthy.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:46:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nice!
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:48:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're not supposed to read it out loud.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:48:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Simply awesome.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:48:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Seals are involved.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Seals are involved.

touche'!
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:50:24 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote

I love you.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:51:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:55:37 PM EDT
[#13]
So much for the War to end all wars.  I think it ignited a chain fire of wars that haunt us to this day.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:59:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

You married? If so, sounds like he's a lucky guy.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:01:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ma'am Longfellow has nothing on you !
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:02:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I love you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love you.

I haven't always been her biggest fan but she won me with that one. Cut, pasted and sent to my girlfriend with the following instructions "Be more like this." She's pretty close already.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:03:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Now I'm hungry
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:05:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Lots of lonely goats
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:06:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

You.

I like you.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:06:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Can't be too quiet if they are writing articles about it!
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:07:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Some of the best replies I read here!
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:08:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quite frankly,the U.S. shouldn't have to. Until there are Sunni Arabs from every oil state fighting IS,the US and Europe shouldn't do a godamn thing.

Playing jihadi whack-a-mole is a losing strategy. Nobody wants to speak the truth about the problem.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:11:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Sword of Gideon style?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:11:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
So much for the War to end all wars.  I think it ignited a chain fire of wars that haunt us to this day.
View Quote

There would've been wars, regardless. War is mankind's oldest team sport.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:12:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

You make me happy
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:17:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
us-special-operators-are-quietly-avenging-the-attacks-in-paris-and-brussels
View Quote

Why? Shouldn't that be done by French and Belgian special forces?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:17:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

You are awesome.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:18:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Brought a smile to my face!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:34:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I like your style Plane Jane.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:34:58 PM EDT
[#30]
You have an attitude...
Like it

Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:44:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well done
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:45:40 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Good.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:48:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're hired.  Now get to work.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:48:19 PM EDT
[#34]
It should be the basic mission of the United States armed forces to hunt down and kill Islamic radical terrorists.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:49:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Does it really matter when the US government publicly announced they were sticking Delta in northern Iraq to conduct missions against ISIS?

The secret has been out before the party even got started.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:49:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Get some
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:50:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Why the fuck aren't the French buying into this game?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:51:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Brave men are doing good work but, sadly, I no longer believe in the perceived goal and distrust the motives. Right now, with the rise of nationalism, terrorist attacks within the west aren’t helping the leftist agenda. Wouldn’t it be better to deport rapefugees and seal the borders? Nah, can’t have that. It’s a charade.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:52:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes just yes
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:53:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Why the fuck aren't the French buying into this game?
View Quote

Pussies. It's what's happening to current generation here. I fear for the world my little girl will live in, if it even exists.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:55:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Shhh.  Did you hear that?

Dead.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:56:09 PM EDT
[#42]
There are how many thousand less ISIS fighters now?

I hear they migrated north.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:56:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Silent, but deadly.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:56:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Good.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:57:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Silent, but deadly.
View Quote

That's what they strive for.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:59:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Why are our guys avenging other countries business?
Our citizens are being killed here at home by foreign invaders, I'd rather see our guys
hunting down these people here.

The hell with Posse Comitatus
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:00:01 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View Quote

Release the Jane!

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:00:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Huh.  This is what I've been suggesting they do since October, 2001. Bout time somebody got around to ordering it done.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:01:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Good
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:05:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
us-special-operators-are-quietly-avenging-the-attacks-in-paris-and-brussels

Because they just want to sit around and paint and make fluffy chocolate croissants.
They don't believe evil exists, just "misguided" people.
So we handle that shit cause we don't want it coming here...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top