Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:38:06 PM EDT
[#1]
" />
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:41:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, cause I am sure that's exactly what happened....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

'Defendant Trump slapped the Plaintiff Johnson in the face with his open hand and angrily stated that he would do whatever he wanted and that he was in charge,' the suit states.

'After achieving sexual orgasm,' the lawsuit also claims, 'defendant Trump put his clothes back on and when the Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, sobbed about being afraid that Defendant Trump had impregnated her, Defendant Trump angrily threw $100 bills at her and screamed at her 'to get a f***ing abortion' with the money.'
I don't know how anyone can support this excuse for a human being.

It came out of a sex novel

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:43:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:54:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You mean some people were actually dumb enough to believe that? I hadn't even bothered reading that thread because I figured it was a bad joke.

View Quote

You and I both knew it was just the childish rantings of butt-hurt backing a losing team. Not any need to click on the nonsense--- already knew what was inside.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:55:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
100% a fact.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fact:  One of Epstein's young sex slaves was pimped out, while an employee of Donald J. Trump.

Not a fact  

100% a fact.

In the late 1990s, Roberts was recruited to perform a massage for Epstein while working as a $9-per-hour locker room attendant at Trump's Mar-A-Lago. Roberts' father also worked at Mar-A-Lago, which is located about 3 miles away from Epstein's estate, as a maintenance manager.

Roberts, who is now 32 and runs an anti sex trafficking organization in Colorado, has alleged in sworn depositions and remarks to the press that Epstein turned her into a "sex slave" and pimped her out to various friends..

funny no link to that?

Hmmmmmmmmm?

Smells like BS to me
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:02:28 PM EDT
[#6]
One of his wives reported that he had raped her.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:10:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Trump rape allegationis a hoax http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/29/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-jeffrey-epstein-sex-parties/

UPDATE: The Daily Mail has updated their story with the following new information about the origins of the lawsuit:

The address listed on the lawsuit exists, he said, but ‘there is no indication or record that that person’ named as the lawsuit plaintiff ‘ever resided there. So we believe it is a false address.’

He also said the phone number listed on the lawsuit papers rings to voicemail and publicly available records tie it to another person.

There is no record that the phone number is tied to the person who has made these allegations,’ he said.

We believe that this person does not exist.

View Quote

so, just like the National enquirer's Cruz Story.... Color me surprised...
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:11:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
funny no link to that?   Hmmmmmmmmm?
Smells like BS to me
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fact:  One of Epstein's young sex slaves was pimped out, while an employee of Donald J. Trump.

Not a fact  

100% a fact.

In the late 1990s, Roberts was recruited to perform a massage for Epstein while working as a $9-per-hour locker room attendant at Trump's Mar-A-Lago. Roberts' father also worked at Mar-A-Lago, which is located about 3 miles away from Epstein's estate, as a maintenance manager.

Roberts, who is now 32 and runs an anti sex trafficking organization in Colorado, has alleged in sworn depositions and remarks to the press that Epstein turned her into a "sex slave" and pimped her out to various friends..
funny no link to that?   Hmmmmmmmmm?
Smells like BS to me

That's not BS you smell.  You just have a little "Trump" on your upper lip.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:15:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Bullshit. If this underage rape story had any veracity to it, there would be ridiculous amounts of media coverage.

There would be so much coverage, you'd get tired of all the coverage. The coverage would be huuuuge!

No, seriously, it's bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:16:54 PM EDT
[#10]
lol...

I rest my case on Cruztards...

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:19:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Bullshit. If this underage rape story had any veracity to it, there would be ridiculous amounts of media coverage.
There would be so much coverage, you'd get tired of all the coverage. The coverage would be huuuuge!

No, seriously, it's bullshit.
View Quote

Sort of like the George Bush drunk driving story - right?  We heard about that all during the primary campaign of 2000.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:22:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Read this.  It's a great read...

https://news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

Has details of the Epstein case, including the fact that one of his sex slaves was pimped out while employed by Trump.  

It also covers Trump and his lawyer's attempt to lie about Trump's relationship with Epstein.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:24:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Read this.  It's a great read...

https://news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

Has details of the Epstein case, including the fact that one of his sex slaves was pimped out while employed by Trump.  

It also cover Trump and his lawyer's attempt to lie about Trump's relationship with Epstein.
View Quote

It's the National Enquirer dude, it has no gravitas.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:30:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
'Defendant Trump slapped the Plaintiff Johnson in the face with his open hand and angrily stated that he would do whatever he wanted and that he was in charge,' the suit states.

'After achieving sexual orgasm,' the lawsuit also claims, 'defendant Trump put his clothes back on and when the Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, sobbed about being afraid that Defendant Trump had impregnated her, Defendant Trump angrily threw $100 bills at her and screamed at her 'to get a f***ing abortion' with the money.'

What is it like being as unintelligent as you are? Do common things like garage door openers and refrigerator lights just amaze and confound you?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:35:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

What is it like being as unintelligent as you are? Do common things like garage door openers and refrigerator lights just amaze and confound you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you cheer for a child rapist?   Show some sympathy for the victims...
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:36:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Once again the Trump hater vitriol is exposed on being based on fallacy.

On to the next desperate measure for the haters to rally around.

View Quote

Yeah, you're right.  The Trump supporters would never promote baseless accusations against Cruz.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:47:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yeah, you're right.  The Trump supporters would never promote baseless accusations against Cruz.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The most revealing thing, is that the Trump Apologists all cling to a Breitbart story that quoted Trump's lawyer calling this a "hoax."

Trump's involvement with Epstein is well documented, as are Trump's attempts to lie about the extent of their relationship.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:49:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Just because she flicked her bean fantasizing about Trump humiliating her like that does not make it reality.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:52:07 PM EDT
[#19]
I believe Trump raped the rest of the GOP field and gang banged Jeb Bush
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:52:43 PM EDT
[#20]
LOL

The hypocrisy from the fanatics drooling over a false rumor against Cruz that turned into a lengthy thread get offended when the same is done to their idol.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:54:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I thought you were anti trump, maybe you are but at least you're pro fair play
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyone with half a brain and logic could see this was bullshit; I even said so in the other thread. What is disappointing but not surprising, was the Trumpsters getting butt-hurt relating the BS stories about Cruz. More of these stories WILL come out whoever the nominee is.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:59:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
LOL

The hypocrisy from the fanatics drooling over a false rumor against Cruz that turned into a lengthy thread get offended when the same is done to their idol.

View Quote

The Trump rape thread hit like 30 pages.

29 pages of which are the same five people (Trolls) screaming diddle Don.

It's not exactly earthshaking.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:01:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
But to hear some of the Trumpkins Cruz actually cheated on his wife and patronized hookers.  

The old orange pumpkin double standard. Got it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But to hear some of the Trumpkins Cruz actually cheated on his wife and patronized hookers.  

Hey mr. Jumps to conclusions...I voted for Cruz, but I can small bullshit like most people.

Like him or hate him, if you can't realize this story stinks like shit, you're delusional.....

PS is that an S&W .38/44 heavy duty in your avatar pic?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:03:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Hey tardo...I voted for Cruz, but I can small bullshit like most people.

Like him or hate him, if you can't realize this story stinks like shit, you're delusional.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey tardo...I voted for Cruz, but I can small bullshit like most people.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:06:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL

How many kiddie diddlers do you hang out with?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:06:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
LOL

View Quote

That WAS easy, wasn't it.  No wonder Cruz can steal all those delegates...

But the facts remain; Trump allowed his billionaire friend to pimp out one of Trump's young, teen employees as a sex slave.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Did you write a letter to the ATF to verify this?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:12:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

But the facts remain; Trump allowed his billionaire friend to pimp out one of his teen employees as a sex slave.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL

But the facts remain; Trump allowed his billionaire friend to pimp out one of his teen employees as a sex slave.

Damn! He must have a lot more delegates than Trump now.
What's the tally?

Real count...not your delusion.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:16:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

He could beat the allegations every single time. Still doesn't make him a conservative.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:16:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Here's the thing...watch this.

Trump raped me.  

He will say no.  Prove he didn't.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:39:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Cruz will get raped tomorrow, how much will the Cruz-camp talk about that sodomy??
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:41:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Here's the thing...watch this.

Trump raped me.  

He will say no.  Prove he didn't.  
View Quote

The real question is....Did you enjoy it?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:43:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Turns out trump actually did rape....

The gopE
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:55:01 PM EDT
[#34]
They always are. Voters have the attention span of a gnat they won't even see the clarified story.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:04:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
They always are. Voters have the attention span of a gnat they won't even see the clarified story.
View Quote

Oh I wouldn't worry about this 'story'.

About 5 people have heard of it, and they're all angry Cruzlims in GD...
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:08:47 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Remember us when you pull the lever for Hillary

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any source other than Trumpbart? That's like expecting to find the truth about a republican on Snopes.

Never have I seen a first post get it so wrong

Your post was bad and you should feed bad.

Coming from a guy supporting a big government New York City progressive, I feel just fine...

Remember us when you pull the lever for Hillary

Support a better candidate and maybe you will actually win.

Oh no, it's all my fault for refusing to vote for a northeast RINO with zero factual plan for doing anything he claims and enough baggage that could fill a barge.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:11:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

What's the tally?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL

What's the tally?

Not yet!  He just needs enough to force a second ballot.  

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:11:54 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't like Trump as a human being, but I like the effect that he's created that has brought nearly every topic that conservatives are worried about to the very forefront of media attention.  Topics that the media, and RNC/GOP would have never touched. Had he not acted like a battering ram, we'd be stuck with Jeb Bush being the RNC golden child.  I liked Cruz, but I apparently didn't know enough about him  I had hoped Cruz could exploit the breach that Trump created, and fulfill a lot of his ideas he'd been spouting since I first started following him during the Obamacare debacle. Now, the more I dig into Cruz's background, and the more other people post citeable facts about him the more it becomes clear to me he's not what people champion him to be.  Plus, clearly I'm not the only one that feels he doesn't represent my interests anymore, as witnessed by the delegate counts.

So if anything at this point I'm anti-cruz.  

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:13:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL

What's the tally?

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:15:32 PM EDT
[#40]
My shocked face
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:27:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean some people were actually dumb enough to believe that? I hadn't even bothered reading that thread because I figured it was a bad joke.

Who was the pimp?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:28:37 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL

What's the tally?

https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lN0VXx5Tj2w048/giphy.gif

Lol
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:31:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That is also most likely BS.

The Cruz affair stuff only got as big as it did because 4chan and Reddit spammed it on Twitter like crazy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So it is no more real than the 5 affairs Cruz had - right?

That is also most likely BS.

The Cruz affair stuff only got as big as it did because 4chan and Reddit spammed it on Twitter like crazy.

Nothing at all to do with the guys who propagated it on ARFCOM though, right?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:33:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I don't like Trump as a human being, but I like the effect that he's created that has brought nearly every topic that conservatives are worried about to the very forefront of media attention.  Topics that the media, and RNC/GOP would have never touched. Had he not acted like a battering ram, we'd be stuck with Jeb Bush being the RNC golden child.  I liked Cruz, but I apparently didn't know enough about him  I had hoped Cruz could exploit the breach that Trump created, and fulfill a lot of his ideas he'd been spouting since I first started following him during the Obamacare debacle. Now, the more I dig into Cruz's background, and the more other people post citeable facts about him the more it becomes clear to me he's not what people champion him to be.  Plus, clearly I'm not the only one that feels he doesn't represent my interests anymore, as witnessed by the delegate counts.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How does the delegate counts factor in as to how he represents your interests? That's nothing but bleating out "scoreboard" bullshit. Cruz is one of the few Tea Party people left who has been doing exactly what he was elected to do. What interests do you have that he is failing to represent? If anyone has been exploiting a breach it's Trump trying to divert the Tea Party movement by pretending he's an outsider and not one of the people that was directly subverting the movement itself.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:35:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
LOL

View Quote

X87^87
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:41:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Who was the pimp?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who was the pimp?

Good question.   It was THIS woman (the one next to Trump):

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:45:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL

Maybe you should peruse the Cruz "sex scandal" thread.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:49:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL

Welcome to GD, the land of double standards. I shall be your guide.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:00:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Cruz supporters are going to be on suicide watch tomorrow night
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:04:50 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
The most revealing thing, is that the Trump Apologists all cling to a Breitbart story that quoted Trump's lawyer calling this a "hoax."

Trump's involvement with Epstein is well documented, as are Trump's attempts to lie about the extent of their relationship.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You cruzbots are so fucking desperate, you'll say anything

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top