BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:59:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Cruz brought to this election the way out of this mess - constitutional conservatism.

A plurality of "Republicans" were conned by the slogans, insults, slurs and oneliners from a progressive New York liberal and his campaign.

People were warned months ago about how Trump would divide the party.

Trump chumps own this mess.

They will point fingers at others when then time comes.

But I say reap what you've sown. There is no one else to blame for what these idiots have done.
View Quote

well put.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:01:09 PM EDT
[#2]
When I watch this, all I can think of is this.

javascript:image();
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:01:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Maybe if Trump wasn't such a huge pussy ducking debates Cruz wouldn't have to engage his mouthbreathing supporters to discuss the issues.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) I didn't say plant. I said saw the guy in the crowd and said perfect and pushed Ted that way or Ted did it himself.  You could look at the guy and knew you had someone you could run circles around.

Maybe if Trump wasn't such a huge pussy ducking debates Cruz wouldn't have to engage his mouthbreathing supporters to discuss the issues.

Cruz had the same chances to debate with the other candidates as the rest of them did.

Along with the other losers, Cruz failed to gain the traction with the voters that was required to win the primaries.

Trump did.

The end.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:02:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Donald trump won't win even one single primary and he's a Clinton plant who will be dropping out any day now. ~ The GD Political Cognoscenti

Championship debater Ted Cruz will destroy Trump in the debates ~ The Keyboard Pundits

Ted Cruz's amazing "ground game" will allow him to obtain the nomination contrary to the will of the voters. ~ The Same Crowd

Hillary will crush Trump in the general election ~ The Usuals

Trumptards...Low information voters...Morons...ad hominems .....Lots of more nasty words....~ Guess Who?
I don't see what all the hub bub is about; Ted Cruz will be nominated at the brokered convention; because  the cognoscenti are always correct.
View Quote

Don't forget this one:

Trump is a liberal gun grabbing NY elitist ~ America-First
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:02:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Good luck with that when you have a terrible track record of doing such, no one is buying it anymore and I don't blame them.  The Democrats are hemorrhaging this demographic, and more importantly you have to motivate long time non-voters.  Cruz has been unable to do what you're saying and if he can't, then who can, he is after all the perfect conservative candidate right?  So far, despite all his faults, Trump is motivating both the base and these new voters.  The numbers are undeniable and the record turnout unprecedented.  If he can't beat Hillary, then the other candidate sure as hell couldn't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You contradict yourself in your own statement.

The key to convincing this group to switch and vote Conservative Republican is to appeal to core American values around liberty and self-reliance, not baiting them with nationalism and protectionism, appealing to the "They took er jobs!" mentality.

There aren't enough of them to win on a platform of ad hominem attacks of your opponents, you alienate too much of your base.

Good luck with that when you have a terrible track record of doing such, no one is buying it anymore and I don't blame them.  The Democrats are hemorrhaging this demographic, and more importantly you have to motivate long time non-voters.  Cruz has been unable to do what you're saying and if he can't, then who can, he is after all the perfect conservative candidate right?  So far, despite all his faults, Trump is motivating both the base and these new voters.  The numbers are undeniable and the record turnout unprecedented.  If he can't beat Hillary, then the other candidate sure as hell couldn't.

You're comparing Apples and Oranges. We're still in the primary process, the goal is to make your argument to your base, not the mental giant in this video who's most likely one of your vaunted crossover candidates.

There's no such thing as a perfect candidate, nice straw man.

Until the primary is over, we should be rallying behind the best not the biggest mouth. Do you seriously doubt Ted Cruz's ability to beat Hillary in a debate?

I'll wager you're right about one thing, if Trump is the nominee the turnout in the fall will be huge...for Hillary.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:04:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

So no? You haven't seen 1237 then..    I think thats a COC violation BTW.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"DO THE MATH!"

LOL

That's pretty much all that needs to be said at this point.

We are.. I still haven't seen 1,237.

Have you?

Contested tards. This thread has lots of them.

Sure, just like the thousands of incidents of "Trumptards" being thrown around. Go ahead and hold your breath for that one. Well I guess if you believe in Cruz winning...
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:05:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That's exactly how I picture most Trump supporters. Completely unable to critically, hilariously uninformed, and only able to yell slogans when asked for facts or logic.
View Quote

He's how I bet a bunch of people view gun owners. I actually took a second look at the guy because I thought he was that open carry guy that was with that big over weight guy that had on boots...
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:07:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You don't even need math to know that 996 does not equal 1237.

It's ok. Trump loves the poorly educated.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"DO THE MATH!"

LOL

Have you?

You don't even need math to know that 996 does not equal 1237.

It's ok. Trump loves the poorly educated.

"This ship is unsinkable"

Ted Cruz supporters quoted shortly after the Titanic hit an iceberg.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:07:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That was like an ARFCOM thread.  You have one guy calmly stating facts and trying to have a discussion, while the other guy randomly screams "Lyin' Ted" and makes an ass of himself.
View Quote

QFT.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:09:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
All that video showed is what happens when a genius IQ meets a 3rd grade education.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:10:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Uh neither has Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great comeback.

Here's the your chance to put in clear articulable language why Trump is better than Cruz.

And go...

Cruz can't even win his own party's primary.

Great answer actually; short and sweet and right to the point.

Uh neither has Trump.

Uh Cruz has already been mathematically eliminated from winning the primary.

Trump; not so much; therefore; he can.

Ergo: "Cruz can't even win his own party's primary".
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:11:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You know, I supported Cruz and voted for him. A month ago I would have said that you are wrong, after the past month of reading some of the virulent hate within our own ranks I am not so sure you are wrong after all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"DO THE MATH!"

LOL

Not true.  If Trump does not reach 1,237 it will be a contested convention.  

And what sense does it make for the party to put a guy through with half the delegates and millions of less votes. You think magically he's going to bring in the number of voters necessary to take on hildabeast a contested convention would be a death sentence. We put up with FBHO for eight years how bad could Trump be for four?  If we don't like him vote him out.

The Cruz supporters on this board don't care about winning the general election they just want to see Trump lose.

They are fine with Hillary winning and becoming POTUS , most of them always have been.

You know, I supported Cruz and voted for him. A month ago I would have said that you are wrong, after the past month of reading some of the virulent hate within our own ranks I am not so sure you are wrong after all.

Trump derangement syndrome seems to worsen over time. Early on, all Republicans were saying "anyone but Hiliary." Now many of the self proclaimed "intelligent" Cruz supporters are arguing for a nominee from a contested convention, who couldn't win the majority of votes in his own party. Sad times.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:13:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
"I like everything about Donald Trump.  Everything.  The wall.....uh, wall."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvzcX4GQEHY

Cruz fucking DESTROYS that fucking pathetic idiot and he still doesn't get it.  

"What are you going to do about the second amendment???"  Uhhhh, he argued in-front of the supreme court during the Heller case?  

What the fuck has Donald fucking Trump done for the second amendment other than say that he wants longer waiting periods and a new ban on guns he thinks look scary.

"Yeah but Trump!  Trump!  Trump!  The wall!  Trump!  You ARE the problem!  You ARE the problem.  Lyin' Cruz!  Lyin' Cruz!!!!"  Yeah, Cruz is the problem, not the fucking Hillary Clinton donor.  

Fucking people are fucked.    People like that are why 'conservatives' get a bad fucking name.  

View Quote

Sounds like GD
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:14:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Rafael's not even eligible to run for president because he's not a native born US citizen (a basic requirement of the presidency only) his wife just called him an "Hispanic immigrant" (quote) yesterday- so was his wife lying? Immigrants are ineligible to run for US president - fact. A so-called "Constitutionalist" would know this. He does not support the 1st amendment either so that says a lot about a "Constitutionalist" huckster.

View Quote

An honest man would have read the discussion in the thread he started on this topic, realized he didn't have a god damn clue what the Founders meant by natural born citizen, and stop repeating falsehoods in other threads.

You're welcome to come back and educate yourself.

Or you can continue to scream about things you haven't got the first clue on like the idiot confronting Cruz in this video.

Whichever.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:14:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) I didn't say plant. I said saw the guy in the crowd and said perfect and pushed Ted that way or Ted did it himself.  You could look at the guy and knew you had someone you could run circles around.

No reason for Trump to debate Cruz, they've had a ton of them and really at this point them debating wouldn't be a debate.
Cruz is a polished debater, that's like pitching to a home run king when you can walk him and pitch to the guy who always strikes out.

And before someone says Trump will have to debate Hillary. Hillary isn't a good debater either, she's easily rustled, rolls eyes or doesn't answer the question or throws in one liners. Her and Trump are going to match up pretty good although I think Trump is going to hit her harder with one liners that people remember
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:16:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh neither has Trump.

And Trump hasn't won his parties primary.

Despite what you may think Cruz CAN still win his parties nomination though and if it happens post-convention, I will be here to witness the Trumplodytes meltdown in all it's glory.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:16:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Cruz had the same chances to debate with the other candidates as the rest of them did.

Along with the other losers, Cruz failed to gain the traction with the voters that was required to win the primaries.

Trump did.

The end.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump did.

The end.

Trump cried and took his ball and went home skipping the debates twice, and has been refusing to debate since.  Your guy is a pussy.  The end.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:17:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You're comparing Apples and Oranges. We're still in the primary process, the goal is to make your argument to your base, not the mental giant in this video who's most likely one of your vaunted crossover candidates.

Until the primary is over, we should be rallying behind the best not the biggest mouth. Do you seriously doubt Ted Cruz's ability to beat Hillary in a debate?

I'll wager you're right about one thing, if Trump is the nominee the turnout in the fall will be huge...for Hillary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The key to convincing this group to switch and vote Conservative Republican is to appeal to core American values around liberty and self-reliance, not baiting them with nationalism and protectionism, appealing to the "They took er jobs!" mentality.

There aren't enough of them to win on a platform of ad hominem attacks of your opponents, you alienate too much of your base.

Hahaha, don't blame me for that, all I hear on here is how Cruz is the perfect candidate, the best conservative in history.  You guys are tone deaf just like your candidate. Here is a clue, he is not winning the base either.  It sure will because this is a cultural election, both sides will be out in force.  At least Trump can bring them out, Cruz is not cutting it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:17:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

javascript:image();
View Quote

The South Park image is impossible!   That was from like TEN YEARS AGO.... But Trump INVENTEDthe issue of immigration just this past YEAR!

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:18:33 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Despite what you may think Cruz CAN still win his parties nomination though and if it happens post-convention, I will be here to witness the Trumplodytes meltdown in all it's glory.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Uh neither has Trump.

I'm gonna fap to their rage

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:20:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The Cruz supporters on this board don't care about winning the general election they just want to see Trump lose.

They are fine with Hillary winning and becoming POTUS , most of them always have been.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"DO THE MATH!"

LOL

Not true.  If Trump does not reach 1,237 it will be a contested convention.  

And what sense does it make for the party to put a guy through with half the delegates and millions of less votes. You think magically he's going to bring in the number of voters necessary to take on hildabeast a contested convention would be a death sentence. We put up with FBHO for eight years how bad could Trump be for four?  If we don't like him vote him out.

Bull
FUCKING
Shit!

Your propaganda is weak and you suck at being a liberal agitator.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:20:42 PM EDT
[#22]
I'll be that guy: at this point I think Trump the liberal gun grabber is going to win the nomination.  We are surrounded by idiots, even on the right.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:21:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You guys are tone deaf just like your candidate. Here is a clue, he is not winning the base either. It sure will because this is a cultural election, both sides will be out in force.  At least Trump can bring them out, Cruz is not cutting it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys are tone deaf just like your candidate. Here is a clue, he is not winning the base either. It sure will because this is a cultural election, both sides will be out in force.  At least Trump can bring them out, Cruz is not cutting it.

So is the crowd going to come out or stay home? I can't figure out which side of your mouth you're talking out of. Only Trump can bring them out or is it a cultural election?

Edit to your Edit: No one said Ted Cruz is perfect, but he's arguably the best the Republicans have fielded in the last 20 years or are you prepared to argue that Bob Dole, McCain, Romney etc were all better candidates?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:22:36 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
You guys are tone deaf just like your candidate. Here is a clue, he is not winning the base either.  It sure will because this is a cultural election, both sides will be out in force.  At least Trump can bring them out, Cruz is not cutting it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You guys are tone deaf just like your candidate. Here is a clue, he is not winning the base either.  It sure will because this is a cultural election, both sides will be out in force.  At least Trump can bring them out, Cruz is not cutting it.

What culture is Trump standing for?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:23:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Trump will lose the general, even a blind man can see that.

He's successful torn the Republican party in half and I cant fathom any way he can put it back together. We will all suffer for the mistakes of the foolish.

Sad days we live in.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:24:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Having a toupe is a lifestyle, I'm guessing the balding and refusing to admit it crowd.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:25:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The South Park image is impossible!   That was from like TEN YEARS AGO.... But Trump INVENTEDthe issue of immigration just this past YEAR!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://politicsmadepublic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/0806-Took-Jerbs.jpgjavascript:image();

Matt and Trey are prophets, just as much as Mike Judge is.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:26:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
What's important to note here is Trump is a whiny little bitch who runs from fights, or uses the federal govt to strong arm business deals, and Cruz stands toe to toe with a protestor.

id eager not many if you would have the balls to argue toe to toe with that screaming protestor , impromptu, cameras rolling, 24 hours before the vote that makes or breaks your primary run.

Trump is a pussy, plain and simple. Cruz is the strong leader y'all are crying for.
View Quote

Right. Cruz has been REAL strong on immigration, and completely changed the national discussion on that topic. Oh no, wait that was Trump. Then Cruz and the rest of the Republicans tried to flip flop and claim they would be tough on immigration. Too late.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:28:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Right. Cruz has been REAL strong on immigration, and completely changed the national discussion on that topic. Oh no, wait that was Trump. Then Cruz and the rest of the Republicans tried to flip flop and claim they would be tough on immigration. Too late.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's important to note here is Trump is a whiny little bitch who runs from fights, or uses the federal govt to strong arm business deals, and Cruz stands toe to toe with a protestor.

id eager not many if you would have the balls to argue toe to toe with that screaming protestor , impromptu, cameras rolling, 24 hours before the vote that makes or breaks your primary run.

Trump is a pussy, plain and simple. Cruz is the strong leader y'all are crying for.

A man who cares about immigration wouldn't donate to Lindsey Graham after the Gang of 8.

Immigration was a tool to beat Jeb Bush, nothing more.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:29:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Oh teh noes! Global markets are evil and scary and ran by teh Joos!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol

Cruz is wrong and never mentions his jobs killing NAFTA stance, pro TPP "super Asian NAFTA", his wife's direct ties to anti-American activities; North American Union which strips away the US Constitution and sovereignty.

He's loosing for a reason...he's a huckster and a fraud, even his name is a lie (Rafael), but he knew he could not sell himself to us with that name so he is now "Ted", like "Peg" on phone support from India. He even supports expanding the H1B program to 500,000 more per year; even professional jobs will become at high risk (ask those at Disney about H1B visa's).

Rafael's not even eligible to run for president because he's not a native born US citizen (a basic requirement of the presidency only) his wife just called him an "Hispanic immigrant" (quote) yesterday- so was his wife lying? Immigrants are ineligible to run for US president - fact. A so-called "Constitutionalist" would know this. He does not support the 1st amendment either so that says a lot about a "Constitutionalist" huckster.

We've had enough of his Globalist bullshit. He started dropping like a stone when he exposed himself by having the establishment embrace him (Globalists)...which told us all we needed to know when Graham, Romney and Ryan said to vote for him.

Cruz needs to loose his senate seat to a pro-American candidate next...we will soon be working on that too. The Globalists loosing the WH is only the beginning, next we purge them from Congress, then on to massive media reforms. They have awoken the sleeping giant as they will soon find out come Nov.

http://imgdump2.novarata.net/image.php?di=9BCD
It's over, he lost. At this point if he stays in he is working for the controled Dems/RNC Globalists along with all who continue to support him. We need to start attacking Clinton instead of the US voter supported pro-American candidate.

Oh teh noes! Global markets are evil and scary and ran by teh Joos!

Go ahead and explain how NAFTA has been a great idea, while the #1 problem with the U.S. Economy is jobs.

While you are at it, go ahead and tell us all about Cruzs long record of being tough on immigration.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:30:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So is REAL strong on immigration hiring a bunch of illegal day laborers and THEN saying you're going to build a giant ass wall....

or is it shooting down amnesty bills and talking about truly increasing border protection.

Just because Trump is asinine to say something like "Ban all Muslims" doesn't mean he's shaping the discourse.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:30:08 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
No reason for Trump to debate Cruz, they've had a ton of them and really at this point them debating wouldn't be a debate.

Cruz is a polished debater, that's like pitching to a home run king when you can walk him and pitch to the guy who always strikes out.

And before someone says Trump will have to debate Hillary. Hillary isn't a good debater either, she's easily rustled, rolls eyes or doesn't answer the question or throws in one liners. Her and Trump are going to match up pretty good although I think Trump is going to hit her harder with one liners that people remember

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I tend to disagree.

Hilldog, despite how much we/I hate her and her views, is a seasoned politician with a lot of ties in DC. She isn't the best debater but when it comes to Trump, she's going to beat him like a drum.

Lets be honest here; it would not be hard for even a novice to come up with dirt on Trump. She doesn't have to destroy him or convince his supporters to vote for someone else, she just has muddy the water enough to keep independents from voting for him and beat the war drums to democrats to protest vote Trump.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:33:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I tend to disagree.

Hilldog, despite how much we/I hate her and her views, is a seasoned politician with a lot of ties in DC. She isn't the best debater but when it comes to Trump, she's going to beat him like a drum.

Lets be honest here; it would not be hard for even a novice to come up with dirt on Trump. She doesn't have to destroy him or convince his supporters to vote for someone else, she just has muddy the water enough to keep independents from voting for him and beat the war drums to democrats to protest vote Trump.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I tend to disagree.

All she has to do is endear herself to the unions, those are the people everyone thinks Trump is going to win over in the general. Democrat Union voters who supposedly the progressives have angered with their Politically Correct ways.

Without those folks, Trump stands an even smaller chance than he has now of winning the general.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:36:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

A man who cares about immigration wouldn't donate to Lindsey Graham after the Gang of 8.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It may turn out that way, but only one candidate dared to campaign on a strong conservative immigration stance. That candidate was Trump. If Ted was the true messiah of conservatism, as many here claim, he would have a proven track record, and campaign on the right side of this issue. He did not. He is losing. That is all.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:39:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It may turn out that way, but only one candidate dared to campaign on a strong conservative immigration stance. That candidate was Trump. If Ted was the true messiah of conservatism, as many here claim, he would have a proven track record, and campaign on the right side of this issue. He did not. He is losing. That is all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cruz was advocating for a wall and increased border security while Trump was donating to 5 members of the Gang of 8.

Idiots who don't bother to do any research and believe reality tv stars are why Trump is winning.  That is all.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:39:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Cruz brought to this election the way out of this mess after 8 years of Obama - constitutional conservatism.

A plurality of "Republicans" were conned by the slogans, insults, slurs and oneliners from a progressive New York liberal and his campaign.

People were warned months ago about how Trump would divide the party.

Trump chumps like the one in the video own this mess.

They will point fingers at others when then time comes.

But I say reap what you've sown. There is no one else to blame for what these idiots have done.
View Quote

Well stated.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:40:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Lyin' Ted isn't even an Amerikan. He eats boogers and drinks milk from bags while The Don builds walls and saves our country. Trump just said all of that liberal stuff years ago because he had to in order to survive in NY. He really means what he says now. Just like he meant what he said before he changed his mind 30 minutes ago. Do the math Lyin' Ted!!! Trump 2016!!!

Did I miss anything?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:41:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

So is REAL strong on immigration hiring a bunch of illegal day laborers and THEN saying you're going to build a giant ass wall....

or is it shooting down amnesty bills and talking about truly increasing border protection.

Just because Trump is asinine to say something like "Ban all Muslims" doesn't mean he's shaping the discourse.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Before Trump made it the centerpiece of his campaign, NO ONE was voicing a conservative immigration stance in their campaign. That is the definition of shaping the conversation. You can point to other facts, or speculate that he doesn't mean it, but at least he ACTED and spoke like a conservative when no one else, including Cruz, was. I'm sure everyone has their doubts, but politics is 99% talk.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:42:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Cruz rally !!

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:43:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Seriously though, what kind of a faggot protests his own party?

"I'm a conservative, fuck you fellow conservative! I stand for what you stand for but like eat a dick because of my feels!"

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:43:52 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What was Trump doing during the gang of 8?

Was he fighting against the bill and donating to candidates supporting that view? Do you even know who he was handing money to and supporting?

What is Trumps proven track record? He has none, zero. And yet here you are asking other candidates to do so as if its some gold standard litmus test. You fail your own test. The actual facts of what Cruz was doing to fight the immigration bill have been hashed out many times, and could be easily googled.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:44:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[q uote]Quoted:

Great comeback.[/ quote]

Here's the your chance to put in clear articulable language why Trump is better than Cruz.

And go...

Cruz can't even win his own party's primary.

Great answer actually; short and sweet and right to the point.

Uh neither has Trump.

The primary is not an until there is a candidate that gets 1237 votes at the convention, no matter what happens before then.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:46:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Cruz was advocating for a wall and increased border security while Trump was donating to 5 members of the Gang of 8.

Idiots who don't bother to do any research and believe reality tv stars are why Trump is winning.  That is all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right. Even if it were true that Cruz is a conservative on immigration (it's not).

Then Cruz was super serious about it, and owned the issue right? That's why no one knew anything about it. It's the stupid voters fault. The candidate has no responsibility to effectively vocalize and advertize his stance. Just lose and bitch about the "stupid voters."

Brilliant campaign strategy.

Somehow Donald managed to get the media to advertise immigration as the focal point of his campaign for free. All he did was make common sense statements about how he would do something. And it won the election. If Cruz is such a brilliant conservative, why didn't he do it first?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:47:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Before Trump made it the centerpiece of his campaign, NO ONE was voicing a conservative immigration stance in their campaign. That is the definition of shaping the conversation. You can point to other facts, or speculate that he doesn't mean it, but at least he ACTED and spoke like a conservative when no one else, including Cruz, was. I'm sure everyone has their doubts, but politics is 99% talk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry you guys can't look back in time past when Trump announced he was running. It's all out there on the internet. I know, "TL;DR Trump 2016".
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:48:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I tend to disagree.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I tend to disagree.

You also have to take into account the simple fact that whoever the R nominee is will be debating not just the D but the moderator as well.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:50:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Huh.  Trump supporters in the real world mimic Trump supporters in GD.

Only the best and brightest!  Classy, too!
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:51:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Sure, just like the thousands of incidents of "Trumptards" being thrown around. Go ahead and hold your breath for that one. Well I guess if you believe in Cruz winning...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"DO THE MATH!"

LOL

Have you?

I dont know who is going to win.. I dont know if Trump is going to make it to 1237 before the convention or if Cruz could pull off a second ballot..

But referring to me as a tard is a direct attack and against COC. I dont personally care and didn't and wouldn't report it.. Just offering some advice to cool your jets before the mods get ban happy. Shit, a mod made a direct attack against my wife and I laughed it off.. Its the internet, dont take it too seriously.

However until someone hits  1237 on the first second or however many ballots it aint over and suggesting someone should drop out because no one has gotten 1237 yet is a bit pre mature.  As long as Donald has not secured the 1237 then there is NO reason for Cruz to drop.

Why do you take it so personally?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:51:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Lyin' Ted isn't even an Amerikan. He eats boogers and drinks milk from bags while The Don builds walls and saves our country. Trump just said all of that liberal stuff years ago because he had to in order to survive in NY. He really means what he says now. Just like he meant what he said before he changed his mind 30 minutes ago. Do the math Lyin' Ted!!! Trump 2016!!!

Did I miss anything?
View Quote

Only that Cruz has been soundly rejected at the polls by the Republican Party voters and is already mathematically eliminated from winning the nomination.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:52:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Trump will lose the general, even a blind man can see that.

He's successful torn the Republican party in half and I cant fathom any way he can put it back together. We will all suffer for the mistakes of the foolish.

Sad days we live in.
View Quote

So say we all.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:56:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Only that Cruz has been soundly rejected at the polls by the Republican Party voters and is already mathematically eliminated from winning the nomination.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did I miss anything?

So was Lincoln. And?   Trump has been mathematically unable to secure the nomination
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top