Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:11:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Cruz or trump. Don't care. I'll vote either.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:12:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Diddlin' Donald is afraid of and refuses to debate Cruz 1-on-1
View Quote

At this point, debating Cruz only helps Cruz. Trump knows this, and won't do it. Why should he? Most of the issues have been discussed already, and the Cruz campaign is withering on the vine. All he has to do now is ignore Cruz and campaign well and he has the nomination wrapped up on the first ballot.

Nothing anyone on this board can do or say will allow Cruz to win the nomination. No amount of slander against Trump will stick, either.

Also, as an aside - Canadian opinions on the matter mean less than nothing, and only serve to further increase the divide on this forum between Canadians and Americans. Kindly STFU and GTFO. Also, you don't get to mock our rednecks. Only we can do that.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:14:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yep. Add "all Canadians" to the list.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A Canadian cheering for a Canadian to win the U.S. Presidency, who also wants to tell us how fucked we are.

K... thanks for sharing.

I used to think that the only 'low-information' people out there were the liberals.

...Not so much, anymore.  

Yep. Add "all Canadians" to the list.

Canadians just elected a fucking part-time youth snowboard instructor to be our 'Prime' Minister, so I actually don't disagree with you at all.  

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:14:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Cruz 2016
View Quote
Cruz should be the front runner

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:16:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Where have I heard/read that style of protesting... I'm sorry support before..... Hm....... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oFrZsGbO6N0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oFrZsGbO6N0

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/113/351/99f.gif

View Quote

That is an AWESOME gif
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:17:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

At this point, debating Cruz only helps Cruz. Trump knows this, and won't do it. Why should he? Most of the issues have been discussed already, and the Cruz campaign is withering on the vine. All he has to do now is ignore Cruz and campaign well and he has the nomination wrapped up on the first ballot.

Nothing anyone on this board can do or say will allow Cruz to win the nomination. No amount of slander against Trump will stick, either.

Also, as an aside - Canadian opinions on the matter mean less than nothing, and only serve to further increase the divide on this forum between Canadians and Americans. Kindly STFU and GTFO. Also, you don't get to mock our rednecks. Only we can do that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Diddlin' Donald is afraid of and refuses to debate Cruz 1-on-1

You elected Obama, just like he elected Trudeau. Sorry, that's the logic you're using.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:23:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
he can't help himself, he's an elitist scum bag  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I honestly don't care what Cruz has to do to win. Whatever it takes has my support and I have ZERO sympathy for anyone - reporter or otherwise - that gets in his way.

lol the only one getting in Cruz's way is Cruz.

You know he's desperate when he's actually going out and trying to engage Trump supporters.

How exactly is going out and speaking face to face with people who disagree with you elitist?

It could be out there, but I haven't seen it, are there any videos of Trump doing the same?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:28:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How exactly is going out and speaking face to face with people who disagree with you elitist?

It could be out there, but I haven't seen it, are there any videos of Trump doing the same?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I honestly don't care what Cruz has to do to win. Whatever it takes has my support and I have ZERO sympathy for anyone - reporter or otherwise - that gets in his way.

You know he's desperate when he's actually going out and trying to engage Trump supporters.

To be a man of the people you must mock people you disagree with like a Tweener on Twitter and complain about how everything is unfair.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:29:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
"I like everything about Donald Trump.  Everything.  The wall.....uh, wall."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvzcX4GQEHY

Cruz fucking DESTROYS that fucking pathetic idiot and he still doesn't get it.  

"What are you going to do about the second amendment???"  Uhhhh, he argued in-front of the supreme court during the Heller case?  

What the fuck has Donald fucking Trump done for the second amendment other than say that he wants longer waiting periods and a new ban on guns he thinks look scary.

"Yeah but Trump!  Trump!  Trump!  The wall!  Trump!  You ARE the problem!  You ARE the problem.  Lyin' Cruz!  Lyin' Cruz!!!!"  Yeah, Cruz is the problem, not the fucking Hillary Clinton donor.  

Fucking people are fucked.    People like that are why 'conservatives' get a bad fucking name.  

View Quote

All you British Loyalists picked the wrong side....................still can't get over it.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:41:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

All you British Loyalists picked the wrong side....................still can't get over it.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"What are you going to do about the second amendment???"  Uhhhh, he argued in-front of the supreme court during the Heller case?  

What the fuck has Donald fucking Trump done for the second amendment other than say that he wants longer waiting periods and a new ban on guns he thinks look scary.

"Yeah but Trump!  Trump!  Trump!  The wall!  Trump!  You ARE the problem!  You ARE the problem.  Lyin' Cruz!  Lyin' Cruz!!!!"  Yeah, Cruz is the problem, not the fucking Hillary Clinton donor.  

Fucking people are fucked.    People like that are why 'conservatives' get a bad fucking name.  

Good little sTrumpette

Attack the poster not the topic
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:41:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Maybe Cruz should reccomend that the man be spanked for talking with such disrespect?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:43:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Pretty much this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That guy fulfilled every stereotype about Trumps supporters I had.

Pretty much this.

Guy also has about as much sense as God gave a chicken.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:55:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Pretty much this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much this.

Except that he forgot his "get a brain morans" sign
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:14:47 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Cruz 2016

But he ain't, get use to it

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:15:55 PM EDT
[#15]
A Canadian in support of Cruz?

The jokes write themselves, folks!
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:16:26 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

To be a man of the people you must mock people you disagree with like a Tweener on Twitter and complain about how everything is unfair.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Too bad your guy cruz is going down faster than a $2 whore tomorrow

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:16:52 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Good little sTrumpette

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good little sTrumpette

This from a cruzbot

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:18:56 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

A Canadian in support of Cruz?

The jokes write themselves, folks!

View Quote
^and a chump voting for an "evolved" progressive.

#trumpitanghowlingmatters

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:18:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cruz 2016

In a sane world he would be.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:29:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Trumptard.  Almost unbelievable if I didn't see it on tape.  That trump guy was an imbecile.  Dressed down on multiple points and still coming back for more.  

View Quote

He caters to that crowd.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:35:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Not Everyone See It The Way Cruz Supporters Do.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:37:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I used to think that the only 'low-information' people out there were the liberals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A Canadian cheering for a Canadian to win the U.S. Presidency, who also wants to tell us how fucked we are.
K... thanks for sharing.

Are they low-information, or low-IQ?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:39:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Lyin' Ted
View Quote

Play you for a Chump Trump
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:45:42 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Here's the your chance to put in clear articulable language why Trump is better than Cruz.

And go...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's it, divert from the fact that TT has more sense than any trump supporter I've seen to date..

Great comeback.

Here's the your chance to put in clear articulable language why Trump is better than Cruz.

And go...

Because Trump gets more pussy than Ted

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:47:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's it, divert from the fact that TT has more sense than any trump supporter I've seen to date..

Great comeback.

And go...

So does Bill Clinton, did you vote for him too?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:47:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

you re right.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:48:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Why is the pot leaf in your avatar upside down?

Trump 2016
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:49:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Can he just ban liberals or people who identify as liberals from coming to the country, like a religious test if you will? Oh wait wrong candidate...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's he going to do?  Make a deal with Kasich?

Threaten to peep in my windows if I don't vote for him?

KILL someone?  

Ok, that last one would impress me a bit, depending on who the victim was.

Can he just ban liberals or people who identify as liberals from coming to the country, like a religious test if you will? Oh wait wrong candidate...

He has to actually be elected first, silly.  You all always want to skip over that part.

We're talking about what Machiavellian things he could do right now.

He could get stabbed in the back by Kasich not 24 hours after publicly making some goofy pact with him, or pick Carly Fiorina as his running mate.

Cruz is still going at this like he's trying out for captain of the varsity debate team, which he's admittedly well qualified for, despite his uncanny ability to win a discussion and still have people think he's an asshole.  However, a presidential election is more than a debate competition.  I guess when all you have is a hammer...

And if his supporters calling people names helped at all, he'd already be hegemon of Earth by now.

Trump isn't any dream candidate, but absolutely none of those other turkeys would have done anything besides being led meekly to the slaughter by Hillary and the media.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:55:29 PM EDT
[#29]
holy shit....I could not do that...I would just start swinging
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:01:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The Cruz supporters on this board don't care about winning the general election they just want to see Trump lose.

They are fine with Hillary winning and becoming POTUS , most of them always have been.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"DO THE MATH!"

LOL

That's pretty much all that needs to be said at this point.

Not true.  If Trump does not reach 1,237 it will be a contested convention.  

And what sense does it make for the party to put a guy through with half the delegates and millions of less votes. You think magically he's going to bring in the number of voters necessary to take on hildabeast a contested convention would be a death sentence. We put up with FBHO for eight years how bad could Trump be for four?  If we don't like him vote him out.

The Cruz supporters on this board don't care about winning the general election they just want to see Trump lose.

They are fine with Hillary winning and becoming POTUS , most of them always have been.

Wanna know how I know you're talking out your ass?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:03:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
cruz is all done as of tomorrow  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
cruz is all done as of tomorrow  

Creepy Cruz is already running a zombie campaign.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:07:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Pretty much this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much this.

Yep
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:07:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

https://youtu.be/nlzx5USLS1E
View Quote

Ahh - Pat Caddell.  Democrat pollster and Jimmy Carter confidant.  Nice  
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:08:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Your next president, mostly because the republican Party brought this shitstorm on itself.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:11:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's pretty much what Rush Limbaugh said.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:14:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I don't get the hate for the 'career politicians' thing.

I surly wouldn't want a car mechanic to perform bypass surgery on me.
View Quote

My personal favorite is the "We dont want any Bought Politicians"......"So we're gonna be rabid Assholes Supporting the guy who Does the Buying!!!!!!"
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:20:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Wow.... Trumpeters there are making real idiots of themselves.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:22:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Lyin' Ted
View Quote

Was that you getting absolutely embarrassed by Cruz in that video? Goddamn, Trump supporters are all the same
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:26:06 PM EDT
[#39]
I sure wouldn't be surprised if someone profiled the crowd, saw that guy and said perfect.
I'm a Trump guy but when I saw that guy and then the 1st thing out of his mouth was 2A comments. I knew what was going to happen.

That said Ted's cadence and the way he moves his hands is not appealing and wouldn't go over well in the GE. He really does come off as a used car salesman or a guy on tv trying to sell you something saying something like "Would you believe for $19.99 you get not one, not two, but three,(pause) yes three golden eggs,(sticks hands out) but wait a minute and let me tell you what else I'm going to throw in with those eggs(pause)(pause) I'm giving you the goose that laid the golden eggs. What do you think of that?"

Cruz is a smart guy, well I do question picking Carly but the guy wouldn't come off very well in the GE.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:26:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He can speak without drooling everywhere. That makes him elitist in Trumpchump circles.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:28:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

They've already started to target their scape goats.

Haven't you notice on several occasions trumpsters have said they don't need Cruz supporters votes and they can "do it without us"?  Only to turn around and say if Hillary gets elected it'll be our fault....yeah.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great comeback.

If Trump doesn't win the nomination, it'll be because of that one random guy in Canada who posts on Arfcom and managed to convince enough people in the last few remaining states to switch their vote from Trump to Cruz, right?

It'll all be my fault.  

They've already started to target their scape goats.

Haven't you notice on several occasions trumpsters have said they don't need Cruz supporters votes and they can "do it without us"?  Only to turn around and say if Hillary gets elected it'll be our fault....yeah.

Yup... Are we irrelevant or are we the savior against Hillary?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:32:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Trump is basically emulating Obama's 2008 run to a tee.  He keeps spouting bullshit and his supporters lap it up.  Facts don't matter to these people.  

If you wrote a movie script that had an anti-gun, 'big city thinking' Liberal from New York City somehow managing to convince a bunch of 'true conservatives' in 'middle America' that he was the only 'true conservative' in the race for President, NOBODY would have fucking believed you and you would have been laughed at for writing such an insanely stupid script.

And yet here we are.    Truth really is stranger than fiction.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where have I heard/read that style of protesting... I'm sorry support before..... Hm....... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oFrZsGbO6N0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oFrZsGbO6N0

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/113/351/99f.gif

Trump is basically emulating Obama's 2008 run to a tee.  He keeps spouting bullshit and his supporters lap it up.  Facts don't matter to these people.  

If you wrote a movie script that had an anti-gun, 'big city thinking' Liberal from New York City somehow managing to convince a bunch of 'true conservatives' in 'middle America' that he was the only 'true conservative' in the race for President, NOBODY would have fucking believed you and you would have been laughed at for writing such an insanely stupid script.

And yet here we are.    Truth really is stranger than fiction.

Why is adopting successful techniques from your rivals a bad thing?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:33:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
All the tears in here.

Yeah, it's everyone else's fault that Cruz did a shitty job at being a candidate.  Although apparently he's good at winning debates against retards, so he's got that going for him.
View Quote

That "retard" is your typical Trump voter as evidenced by countless threads here... Booger, Lyin Ted, Creepy, and on and on and on.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:36:39 PM EDT
[#44]
After watching this and dealing with some hometown idiots on Facebook I decided to watch Idiocracy for the first time.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:40:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Pretty much this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much this.

Trump supporters have a religious following to Trump.  Trump could ban all guns tomorrow and they would still follow him.
Don't get me wrong, I would vote for Trump over Hilary...but Trump is a fool.  Cruz is the only candidate left who has actually read and knows the constitution and our 2A rights.
I only trust Cruz with our gun rights.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:40:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I sure wouldn't be surprised if someone profiled the crowd, saw that guy and said perfect.
I'm a Trump guy but when I saw that guy and then the 1st thing out of his mouth was 2A comments. I knew what was going to happen.

That said Ted's cadence and the way he moves his hands is not appealing and wouldn't go over well in the GE. He really does come off as a used car salesman or a guy on tv trying to sell you something saying something like "Would you believe for $19.99 you get not one, not two, but three,(pause) yes three golden eggs,(sticks hands out) but wait a minute and let me tell you what else I'm going to throw in with those eggs(pause)(pause) I'm giving you the goose that laid the golden eggs. What do you think of that?"

Cruz is a smart guy, well I do question picking Carly but the guy wouldn't come off very well in the GE.
View Quote

Just so I understand you correctly...

1) You're saying the Cruz campaign planted a Trump supporting idiot in the crowd because you don't want to believe that fool was actually representative of his base?

2) You think the way Ted Cruz talks and moves his hands are a "negative" compared to his opponents and won't play well in the general? Meanwhile, one is playing Fruit Ninja with his hands in every debate and the other one's speaking cadence is that of a 4 year old?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:41:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

https://youtu.be/nlzx5USLS1E
View Quote

I'm a Trump supporter, who would be happy with Cruz but prefers Trump. With that said, the guy in the debate with Cruz is a fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:45:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
All the tears in here.

Yeah, it's everyone else's fault that Cruz did a shitty job at being a candidate.  Although apparently he's good at winning debates against retards, so he's got that going for him.
View Quote

That explains why Trump refuses to debate him.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:47:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Lyin' Ted
View Quote

Jesus H.  

Fucking retarded.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:48:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

so because people on a forum hurt your feelings you're not going to vote for someone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's akin to their idol who says he is smart enough not to need council, yet states how he'll hire the best of the best to figure out the best way; guy is a walking contradiction.

I may had in the past considered voting for him just to piss off the SJW, BLM and rest of the liberal crowd and give them the finger.  Now?  With all the lies, deceit, slandering and constant attacks from not only Trump in the past, but mostly the fanatics here on the forum who constantly sell their bullshit with zero logic, rationale, facts or reasoning, I'm turned off from that option completely and will write in Ted if I have to.

Not going to align myself with such a fanatical group of people who lack the capacity to think outside their own narrow view and am embarrassed to even call them supporters of the same cause in regards to gun rights.

If they want to blame me for not voting for their idol if he loses when they've succeeded in splitting the pro-gun group here up by not only going with the lesser pro-gun candidate, but also the least virtuous of any candidate and attacking any who didn't agree with them they can go look in the mirror.  Their character reflects their desired leader's to a T.

so because people on a forum hurt your feelings you're not going to vote for someone.

Yup, obviously that's it.  Failure to read and grasp what's being said, not exactly new with Trump fanatics.

Keep representing.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top