Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:23:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All that video showed is what happens when a genius IQ meets a 3rd grade education.
View Quote

Genius still gets to lose an election?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:23:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Not true.  If Trump does not reach 1,237 it will be a contested convention.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"DO THE MATH!"

LOL

That's pretty much all that needs to be said at this point.

And what sense does it make for the party to put a guy through with half the delegates and millions of less votes. You think magically he's going to bring in the number of voters necessary to take on hildabeast a contested convention would be a death sentence. We put up with FBHO for eight years how bad could Trump be for four?  If we don't like him vote him out.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:23:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"DO THE MATH!"

LOL

That would be great wouldn't it?

The only way you could be more of a fraud than Hilary is to steal an election result right before campaigning against her. Congratulations in the worst campaign plan ever.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:24:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Trumptard.  Almost unbelievable if I didn't see it on tape.  That trump guy was an imbecile.  Dressed down on multiple points and still coming back for more.  

View Quote

This!!  Thank your public schools America.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:24:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Are complete idiots the only kind of people who attend those rallies??
View Quote

Pretty much. All the smart people are at their jobs.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:24:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
"DO THE MATH!"

LOL

View Quote

We are.. I still haven't seen 1,237.

Have you?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:26:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Have you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"DO THE MATH!"

LOL

Have you?

Contested tards. This thread has lots of them.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:27:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Fulfilled the stereotype of Trump supporters being toothless white trash that simply like the idea of building a wall to keep out the Hispanics and knowing next to nothing about their candidate's policies or past.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:30:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"DO THE MATH!"

LOL

Have you?

So no? You haven't seen 1237 then..    I think thats a COC violation BTW.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:31:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

He sure did.  I still believe Trump is nothing more than the right's Obama but I'm prepared to vote for him in the general.  Got to keep FHRC out of there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That guy fulfilled every stereotype about Trumps supporters I had.

He sure did.  I still believe Trump is nothing more than the right's Obama but I'm prepared to vote for him in the general.  Got to keep FHRC out of there.

That's my feelings exactly.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:32:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Any day now, that loser Toughguy Ted will be standing at Donald's feet while heaping accolades upon him.

Soon......
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:33:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"DO THE MATH!"

LOL

Have you?

You don't even need math to know that 996 does not equal 1237.

It's ok. Trump loves the poorly educated.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:34:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Where are we on Trump's fun times with Bill Clinton and the convicted kiddie diddler, Jeffrey Epstein?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:35:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It's akin to their idol who says he is smart enough not to need council, yet states how he'll hire the best of the best to figure out the best way; guy is a walking contradiction.

I may had in the past considered voting for him just to piss off the SJW, BLM and rest of the liberal crowd and give them the finger.  Now?  With all the lies, deceit, slandering and constant attacks from not only Trump in the past, but mostly the fanatics here on the forum who constantly sell their bullshit with zero logic, rationale, facts or reasoning, I'm turned off from that option completely and will write in Ted if I have to.

Not going to align myself with such a fanatical group of people who lack the capacity to think outside their own narrow view and am embarrassed to even call them supporters of the same cause in regards to gun rights.

If they want to blame me for not voting for their idol if he loses when they've succeeded in splitting the pro-gun group here up by not only going with the lesser pro-gun candidate, but also the least virtuous of any candidate and attacking any who didn't agree with them they can go look in the mirror.  Their character reflects their desired leader's to a T.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's it, divert from the fact that TT has more sense than any trump supporter I've seen to date..

Great comeback.

If Trump doesn't win the nomination, it'll be because of that one random guy in Canada who posts on Arfcom and managed to convince enough people in the last few remaining states to switch their vote from Trump to Cruz, right?

It'll all be my fault.  

They've already started to target their scape goats.

Haven't you notice on several occasions trumpsters have said they don't need Cruz supporters votes and they can "do it without us"?  Only to turn around and say if Hillary gets elected it'll be our fault....yeah.

It's akin to their idol who says he is smart enough not to need council, yet states how he'll hire the best of the best to figure out the best way; guy is a walking contradiction.

I may had in the past considered voting for him just to piss off the SJW, BLM and rest of the liberal crowd and give them the finger.  Now?  With all the lies, deceit, slandering and constant attacks from not only Trump in the past, but mostly the fanatics here on the forum who constantly sell their bullshit with zero logic, rationale, facts or reasoning, I'm turned off from that option completely and will write in Ted if I have to.

Not going to align myself with such a fanatical group of people who lack the capacity to think outside their own narrow view and am embarrassed to even call them supporters of the same cause in regards to gun rights.

If they want to blame me for not voting for their idol if he loses when they've succeeded in splitting the pro-gun group here up by not only going with the lesser pro-gun candidate, but also the least virtuous of any candidate and attacking any who didn't agree with them they can go look in the mirror.  Their character reflects their desired leader's to a T.

so because people on a forum hurt your feelings you're not going to vote for someone.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:37:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Where are we on Trump's fun times with Bill Clinton and the convicted kiddie diddler, Jeffrey Epstein?
View Quote

Trumpsters are already in full swing on damage control.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:37:46 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

"I like everything about Donald Trump.  Everything.  The wall.....uh, wall."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvzcX4GQEHY

Cruz fucking DESTROYS that fucking pathetic idiot and he still doesn't get it.  

"What are you going to do about the second amendment???"  Uhhhh, he argued in-front of the supreme court during the Heller case?  

What the fuck has Donald fucking Trump done for the second amendment other than say that he wants longer waiting periods and a new ban on guns he thinks look scary.

"Yeah but Trump!  Trump!  Trump!  The wall!  Trump!  You ARE the problem!  You ARE the problem.  Lyin' Cruz!  Lyin' Cruz!!!!"  Yeah, Cruz is the problem, not the fucking Hillary Clinton donor.  

Fucking people are fucked.    People like that are why 'conservatives' get a bad fucking name.  

View Quote
BS

cruz is getting destroyed tomorrow

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:38:53 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I used to think that the only 'low-information' people out there were the liberals.

...Not so much, anymore.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

A Canadian cheering for a Canadian to win the U.S. Presidency, who also wants to tell us how fucked we are.

K... thanks for sharing.

I used to think that the only 'low-information' people out there were the liberals.

...Not so much, anymore.  

Why do you care what WE do down here?

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:39:31 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Cruz is fucked in 2016
View Quote
FIFY

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:40:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

And what sense does it make for the party to put a guy through with half the delegates and millions of less votes. You think magically he's going to bring in the number of voters necessary to take on hildabeast a contested convention would be a death sentence. We put up with FBHO for eight years how bad could Trump be for four?  If we don't like him vote him out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"DO THE MATH!"

LOL

The Cruz supporters on this board don't care about winning the general election they just want to see Trump lose.

They are fine with Hillary winning and becoming POTUS , most of them always have been.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:40:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Fulfilled the stereotype of Trump supporters being toothless white trash that simply like the idea of building a wall to keep out the Hispanics and knowing next to nothing about their candidate's policies or past.
View Quote

Once again falling back on calling Trump supporters white trash. I see you have still not got around to calling the latinos Trump supporters coconuts, and black Trump supporters Uncle Toms yet....what is the matter not fully committed to support Ted Cruz yet? You have forgotten the Asians who are all in for Trump what are you going to call them?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:40:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
I question the intelligence of anyone who asks this question, but:
1) jrzy, Lol
2) jrzy, Lol
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:41:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
BS

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"I like everything about Donald Trump.  Everything.  The wall.....uh, wall."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvzcX4GQEHY

Cruz fucking DESTROYS that fucking pathetic idiot and he still doesn't get it.  

"What are you going to do about the second amendment???"  Uhhhh, he argued in-front of the supreme court during the Heller case?  

What the fuck has Donald fucking Trump done for the second amendment other than say that he wants longer waiting periods and a new ban on guns he thinks look scary.

"Yeah but Trump!  Trump!  Trump!  The wall!  Trump!  You ARE the problem!  You ARE the problem.  Lyin' Cruz!  Lyin' Cruz!!!!"  Yeah, Cruz is the problem, not the fucking Hillary Clinton donor.  

Fucking people are fucked.    People like that are why 'conservatives' get a bad fucking name.  

BS

There you go. Enhance the sTrump stereotype!
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:42:07 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
The Cruz supporters on this board don't care about winning the general election they just want to see Trump lose.

They are fine with Hillary winning and becoming POTUS , most of them always have been.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"DO THE MATH!"

LOL

Uhmm... no
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:43:25 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

1) jrzy, Lol

2) jrzy, Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

1) jrzy, Lol

2) jrzy, Lol
Oh snap you really got to me hahahahahaha

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:43:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"DO THE MATH!"

LOL

The sTrump supporters on this board don't care about winning the general election they just like to project their own feelz on Cruz and his supporters.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:43:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
All the tears in here.

Yeah, it's everyone else's fault that Cruz did a shitty job at being a candidate.  Although apparently he's good at winning debates against retards, so he's got that going for him.
View Quote

So you're saying Trump supporters are retards? Go on.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:47:44 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/asL_T8xMtnI/hqdefault.jpg

Any day now, that loser Toughguy Ted will be standing at Donald's feet while heaping accolades upon him.

Soon......
View Quote

You just wait for me to post something about Trump so that you can do a new graphic, don't you.  

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:49:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Once again falling back on calling Trump supporters white trash. I see you have still not got around to calling the latinos Trump supporters coconuts, and black Trump supporters Uncle Toms yet....what is the matter not fully committed to support Ted Cruz yet? You have forgotten the Asians who are all in for Trump what are you going to call them?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bananas and Oreos
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:49:31 PM EDT
[#29]
I honestly don't care what Cruz has to do to win. Whatever it takes has my support and I have ZERO sympathy for anyone - reporter or otherwise - that gets in his way.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:51:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"DO THE MATH!"

LOL

You know, I supported Cruz and voted for him. A month ago I would have said that you are wrong, after the past month of reading some of the virulent hate within our own ranks I am not so sure you are wrong after all.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:51:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Professional debater against a random dude.
I would hope he (Cruz) could win that.
Screw life long politicians.
View Quote

THIS VIDEO HURTS CRUZ.

It shows him talking down to someone less intelligent than himself. He comes across as an elitist snob. He shouldn't have engaged with him at all.

I laughed at "You're the problem, POLITICIAN." Also "Where's your Goldman Sachs jacket?" Cruz was polished and nuanced, and easily refuted every redneck talking point. Now if we could just get him to try this with someone armed with a few talking points that Ted doesn't expect... his biggest weakness right now is actually Fiorina. Well, that and the fact that he won't be the nominee.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:51:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All the tears in here.

Yeah, it's everyone else's fault that Cruz did a shitty job at being a candidate.  Although apparently he's good at winning debates against retards, so he's got that going for him.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:53:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You just wait for me to post something about Trump so that you can do a new graphic, don't you.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/asL_T8xMtnI/hqdefault.jpg

Soon......

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:54:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I honestly don't care what Cruz has to do to win. Whatever it takes has my support and I have ZERO sympathy for anyone - reporter or otherwise - that gets in his way.
View Quote

lol the only one getting in Cruz's way is Cruz.

You know he's desperate when he's actually going out and trying to engage Trump supporters.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:54:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I will have zero sympathy when the people Cruz has aligned himself with destroys him and drives him out of the Senate.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:55:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

We know the story about Iowa.  A Cruz staffer simply tweeted what was reported on CNN.  Your parroting Trump's playground bully name calling tells me much about gym007.  Duly noted.  

And as if Trump never lied.  

Trump Universiity?  

Convicted of hiring illegals?  

Supporting democrats?

Endorsed by John Boehner, Jimmy Carter, Robert Reich, Crispy Creme.  

You gonna cry and whine like Trump now?  Want some more?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lyin' Ted

We know the story about Iowa.  A Cruz staffer simply tweeted what was reported on CNN.  Your parroting Trump's playground bully name calling tells me much about gym007.  Duly noted.  

And as if Trump never lied.  

Trump Universiity?  

Convicted of hiring illegals?  

Supporting democrats?

Endorsed by John Boehner, Jimmy Carter, Robert Reich, Crispy Creme.  

You gonna cry and whine like Trump now?  Want some more?

It doesn't matter. Trump hangs out and defends people that engage in human trafficking of underage girls and it does not give pause to those that support Trump.  At this point there is no difference or distinction between Clinton or Trump.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:55:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

THIS VIDEO HURTS CRUZ.

It shows him talking down to someone less intelligent than himself. He comes across as an elitist snob. He shouldn't have engaged with him at all.

I laughed at "You're the problem, POLITICIAN." Also "Where's your Goldman Sachs jacket?" Cruz was polished and nuanced, and easily refuted every redneck talking point. Now if we could just get him to try this with someone armed with a few talking points that Ted doesn't expect... his biggest weakness right now is actually Fiorina. Well, that and the fact that he wn't be the nominee.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

THIS VIDEO HURTS CRUZ.

I laughed at "You're the problem, POLITICIAN." Also "Where's your Goldman Sachs jacket?" Cruz was polished and nuanced, and easily refuted every redneck talking point. Now if we could just get him to try this with someone armed with a few talking points that Ted doesn't expect... his biggest weakness right now is actually Fiorina. Well, that and the fact that he wn't be the nominee.

You mean like Diddlin' Donald?

Diddlin' Donald is afraid of and refuses to debate Cruz 1-on-1
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:57:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Uhmm... no
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"DO THE MATH!"

LOL

Uhmm... no

If you Cruz guys are as intelligent as you claim to be I don't have to spell it out what a contested convention would do on a seconded ballet and they back door Cruz in.

It would be one of the lowest  if not the lowest turn out for the nominee probably in recent memory . Hillary would glide  into the White House laughing her ass off
at the stupidity of the GOP who pulled a stunt like this at the convention
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:57:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

What's he going to do?  Make a deal with Kasich?

Threaten to peep in my windows if I don't vote for him?

KILL someone?  

Ok, that last one would impress me a bit, depending on who the victim was.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:59:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

...Not so much, anymore.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A Canadian cheering for a Canadian to win the U.S. Presidency, who also wants to tell us how fucked we are.

K... thanks for sharing.

...Not so much, anymore.  

Yep. Add "all Canadians" to the list.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:59:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

KILL someone?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

KILL someone?  

Can he just ban liberals or people who identify as liberals from coming to the country, like a religious test if you will? Oh wait wrong candidate...
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:00:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"DO THE MATH!"

LOL

As an early Cruz supporter-- that is how I saw it also, and will try to get Trump nominated. Cruz can't beat Hillary, I strongly think Trump can. At least Trump is an American and his children/ GC has a stake in the future. Obama followed by the beast will kill the USA.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:00:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

THIS VIDEO HURTS CRUZ.

I laughed at "You're the problem, POLITICIAN." Also "Where's your Goldman Sachs jacket?" Cruz was polished and nuanced, and easily refuted every redneck talking point. Now if we could just get him to try this with someone armed with a few talking points that Ted doesn't expect... his biggest weakness right now is actually Fiorina. Well, that and the fact that he won't be the nominee.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

THIS VIDEO HURTS CRUZ.

Not really

Really? I didn't get that impression at all. More like he was speaking to the guy on that guys own level.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:03:15 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote
cruz is all done as of tomorrow

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:03:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Not really

Really? I didn't get that impression at all. More like he was speaking to the guy on that guys own level.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

THIS VIDEO HURTS CRUZ.

Not really

Cruz was speaking...that guy was doing something else I wouldn't necessarily consider "communication".
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:03:37 PM EDT
[#46]
It's being spun as Cruz needs to GTFO....not Cruz "destroying" anyone.

Remember Cruz is the one being interviewed for the job. "Tough Guy" has the final say with his vote.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:03:58 PM EDT
[#47]
It's fucked up when a Canadian is more concerned with the Constitution than Americans that have spray tan blinding their eyes.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:04:20 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

You know he's desperate when he's actually going out and trying to engage Trump supporters.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

he can't help himself, he's an elitist scum bag

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:07:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah his mistake was trying to have a rational discussion with someone foaming at the mouth.

Somehow you think if he had just walked over there and called him a buffoon or told his constituency that that guy was just playing his "retard card" he'd be winning all the votes.

There will be some coalescence behind Trump if he's the nominee, the rest will just watch the circus from afar.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:11:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Is Cruz autographing that woman's chest?  

What a rock star!
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top