Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:56:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Gotta admit...I've been leaning towards Trump most of the way because I like that he makes liberals heads explode.  But I truly hope Cruz pulls ahead somehow.

CRUZ 2016
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:56:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Here's the your chance to put in clear articulable language why Trump is better than Cruz.

And go...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's it, divert from the fact that TT has more sense than any trump supporter I've seen to date..

Great comeback.

Here's the your chance to put in clear articulable language why Trump is better than Cruz.

And go...

Cruz can't even win his own party's primary.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:56:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Great comeback.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's it, divert from the fact that TT has more sense than any trump supporter I've seen to date..

Great comeback.

If Trump doesn't win the nomination, it'll be because of that one random guy in Canada who posts on Arfcom and managed to convince enough people in the last few remaining states to switch their vote from Trump to Cruz, right?

It'll all be my fault.  

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:56:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That is actually exactly the reaction I expect from a trump supporter, when given the opportunity to no shit go face to face against Cruz.

Impervious to facts, swept up in emotion, unable to articulate the reasons for supporting Trump.

Spread the video far and wide.
View Quote

Not one valid reason.  What a fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:56:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Ted is a better man than I because I would have broke that guys nose even if I would have had my ass kicked
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:57:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

And go...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great comeback.

And go...

Noctis, don't hold your breath waiting for an intelligent response, you might pass out...
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:57:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Donald Trump-"I hate guns"

Ted Cruz-"Donald Trump is a NY Liberal"
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:57:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That guy fulfilled every stereotype about Trumps supporters I had.

Pretty much this.

No shit.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:59:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

And go...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great comeback.

And go...

I like Ted, but he's mathematically excluded from winning the nomination by standard polling means.   A contested convention wouldn't bode well for us, what would work better if we united and start rallying behind the winner, rather than split or break the party as a whole.

Like it or not, the real enemy we have is Hillary, we need whatever wave Trump is riding in on to crush her.   Ted lost his momentum and is working the backend to win his votes in order to gain enough for a contested convention.

We can cash in on the ability to take sour Bernie voters who are increasingly irritated and threatening to jump party out of principle so we can get a republican in office, so we can deny Hillary that opportunity to reign.  Trump has the means to pull blue voters, wether out of spite or out of dislike for Hillary, so we need to cash in on this.   If we damage this party now by denying trump's support and nomination, we face a serious problem when half of his camp including the blue's threaten to vote out of spite or not vote at all.

At this point I see it more as not who's better and who's supporting the womens youth group at YMCA and baked the most cookies for the disabled..... at this point I see it more as in, who is going to defeat Hillary.

And personally, I see Cruz much better at the most important position where we need a constitutionalist desperately.... the SCOTUS vacant seat.   He can do so much more from that seat.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:59:35 PM EDT
[#10]
I just may stay home in November.  fucking idiots
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:59:47 PM EDT
[#11]
That's a great video. It outlines exactly why many conservatives will never be able to vote Trump.

Ted has my vote regardless if he's the nominee or not.

I've always wanted Ted to run after I saw what he did in the Senate -- response  to sandy hook, defense of stand your ground, and never
caving on any issue like Trump would. Now I have the chance to vote for him, and I will.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:59:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If Trump doesn't win the nomination, it'll be because of that one random guy in Canada who posts on Arfcom and managed to convince enough people in the last few remaining states to switch their vote from Trump to Cruz, right?

It'll all be my fault.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great comeback.

It'll all be my fault.  

They've already started to target their scape goats.

Haven't you notice on several occasions trumpsters have said they don't need Cruz supporters votes and they can "do it without us"?  Only to turn around and say if Hillary gets elected it'll be our fault....yeah.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:59:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I like how he called the Trump chumps, "chumps."

I also like how he's not a fucking pussy who runs from people that want to ask questions, or in the case of typical trumptards... dribble shit down their chins at him. We see how Trump gets scared of little lady reporters and considers filing charges. LOL.
View Quote

#TrumpChump.  Outstanding.  I'm sure Ted won't mind if we borrow that one.  

CRUZ 2016
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:00:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It'll all be my fault.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great comeback.

It'll all be my fault.  

A single match can burn an entire forrest down.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:00:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much this.

+1

Cruz tried to have a conversation with the guy and all the guy did was yell trump duhhh trump ahhherrh trump.

Cruz had way more patients then I do with stupid
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:02:21 PM EDT
[#16]
All the tears in here.

Yeah, it's everyone else's fault that Cruz did a shitty job at being a candidate.  Although apparently he's good at winning debates against retards, so he's got that going for him.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:02:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I used to think that the only 'low-information' people out there were the liberals.

...Not so much, anymore.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A Canadian cheering for a Canadian to win the U.S. Presidency, who also wants to tell us how fucked we are.

K... thanks for sharing.

I used to think that the only 'low-information' people out there were the liberals.

...Not so much, anymore.  

It's pretty obvious who the close minded ones are when they lump everyone who supports one person into a group and makes fun of them. I know a few self made millionaires who are very into politics that support Trump. How are they low information?  

You are using the same tactics as liberals, you want your opinion heard and you are right. Anyone else is a dumbass.

So glad you aren't in this country.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:04:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great comeback.

It'll all be my fault.  

WOW...are you OK?

The mental gymnastics necessary for that Segway could have caused you serious damage...
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:05:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
"DO THE MATH!"

LOL

That's pretty much all that needs to be said at this point.
View Quote

Not true.  If Trump does not reach 1,237 it will be a contested convention.  

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:06:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

It's pretty obvious who the close minded ones are when they lump everyone who supports one person into a group and makes fun of them. I know a few self made millionaires who are very into politics that support Trump. How are they low information?  

You are using the same tactics as liberals, you want your opinion heard and you are right. Anyone else is a dumbass.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A Canadian cheering for a Canadian to win the U.S. Presidency, who also wants to tell us how fucked we are.

K... thanks for sharing.

...Not so much, anymore.  

Those millionaires aren't low info, they're just wearing their blinders...much like you..
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:06:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

WOW...are you OK?

The mental gymnastics necessary for that Segway could have caused you serious damage...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great comeback.

It'll all be my fault.  

WOW...are you OK?

It's a fucking proverb.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:06:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"DO THE MATH!"

LOL

That's pretty much all that needs to be said at this point.

You are harshing his mellow, mister!
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:07:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Trump supporter.

Just like his messiah. All mouth and no facts. Just emotional ranting.

Cruz 2016
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:08:36 PM EDT
[#24]
http://www.readingeagle.com/news/article/why-trump-is-their-man-3-prominent-berks-citizens-back-the-republican-front-runner&template=mobileart

Hamid the last guy mentioned in the article has probably raised and donated more money to charitable causes then you've earned in your life time. Always active in politics. Came to America with almost nothing. But you say he is a dumbass because he supports Trump?  

Interesting.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:08:54 PM EDT
[#25]
And some people question why Trump and Cruz haven't had a debate recently...

Trump would be the one left eating his boogers.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:09:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I like Ted, but he's mathematically excluded from winning the nomination by standard polling means.   A contested convention wouldn't bode well for us, what would work better if we united and start rallying behind the winner, rather than split or break the party as a whole.

Like it or not, the real enemy we have is Hillary, we need whatever wave Trump is riding in on to crush her.   Ted lost his momentum and is working the backend to win his votes in order to gain enough for a contested convention.

We can cash in on the ability to take sour Bernie voters who are increasingly irritated and threatening to jump party out of principle so we can get a republican in office, so we can deny Hillary that opportunity to reign.  Trump has the means to pull blue voters, wether out of spite or out of dislike for Hillary, so we need to cash in on this.   If we damage this party now by denying trump's support and nomination, we face a serious problem when half of his camp including the blue's threaten to vote out of spite or not vote at all.

At this point I see it more as not who's better and who's supporting the womens youth group at YMCA and baked the most cookies for the disabled..... at this point I see it more as in, who is going to defeat Hillary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great comeback.

And go...

DO THE MATH!!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:09:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It's a fucking proverb.

Looks like you took a lot of damage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great comeback.

It'll all be my fault.  

WOW...are you OK?

It's a fucking proverb.

Looks like you took a lot of damage.

Let me help you.

By responding in such a manner to TT's statement you're essentially stating he could very well be the cause for Hillary being elected.

Yes, what you said was that retarded in the context of this conversation.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:09:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Are complete idiots the only kind of people who attend those rallies??
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:10:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
All the tears in here.

Yeah, it's everyone else's fault that Cruz did a shitty job at being a candidate.  Although apparently he's good at winning debates against retards, so he's got that going for him.
View Quote

Which is why Diddlin' Donald refuses to debate him 1-on-1
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:10:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It'll all be my fault.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great comeback.

It'll all be my fault.  

A Canadian in Zimbabwe?    Just go away.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:11:57 PM EDT
[#31]
It was a good video.

I watched one man who's trying to win a state vote debate another man who's a voter.

The thing now with Ted Cruz is it's too late to play the moral high ground .

He teamed up with the very people he so loudly use to say were not real Republicans and condemned .

It's a shame but when he saw he was losing he did exactly opposite of what a person of strong moral character  would do.

So right now he has absolutely no moral high ground to stand on. He's just  in the gutter
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:12:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
By responding in such a manner to TT's statement you're essentially stating he could very well be the cause for Hillary being elected.

View Quote

Are you done insulting yet?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:12:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great comeback.

It'll all be my fault.  

As opposed to trumpsters who are Somalians pretending to be Americans, like Gym007?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:13:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't insult you, just your statement.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:13:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Just watched this on FNC.

The Trump supporters are immature clowns
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:13:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Professional debater against a random dude.

I would hope he (Cruz) could win that.

Screw life long politicians.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:13:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Haven't you notice on several occasions trumpsters have said they don't need Cruz supporters votes and they can "do it without us"?  Only to turn around and say if Hillary gets elected it'll be our fault....yeah.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great comeback.

It'll all be my fault.  

It's akin to their idol who says he is smart enough not to need council, yet states how he'll hire the best of the best to figure out the best way; guy is a walking contradiction.

I may had in the past considered voting for him just to piss off the SJW, BLM and rest of the liberal crowd and give them the finger.  Now?  With all the lies, deceit, slandering and constant attacks from not only Trump in the past, but mostly the fanatics here on the forum who constantly sell their bullshit with zero logic, rationale, facts or reasoning, I'm turned off from that option completely and will write in Ted if I have to.

Not going to align myself with such a fanatical group of people who lack the capacity to think outside their own narrow view and am embarrassed to even call them supporters of the same cause in regards to gun rights.

If they want to blame me for not voting for their idol if he loses when they've succeeded in splitting the pro-gun group here up by not only going with the lesser pro-gun candidate, but also the least virtuous of any candidate and attacking any who didn't agree with them they can go look in the mirror.  Their character reflects their desired leader's to a T.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:16:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
"I like everything about Donald Trump.  Everything.  The wall.....uh, wall."

Cruz fucking DESTROYS that fucking pathetic idiot and he still doesn't get it.  

"What are you going to do about the second amendment???"  Uhhhh, he argued in-front of the supreme court during the Heller case?  

What the fuck has Donald fucking Trump done for the second amendment other than say that he wants longer waiting periods and a new ban on guns he thinks look scary.

"Yeah but Trump!  Trump!  Trump!  The wall!  Trump!  You ARE the problem!  You ARE the problem.  Lyin' Cruz!  Lyin' Cruz!!!!"  Yeah, Cruz is the problem, not the fucking Hillary Clinton donor.  

Fucking people are fucked.    People like that are why 'conservatives' get a bad fucking name.  

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:18:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I don't get the hate for the 'career politicians' thing.

I surly wouldn't want a car mechanic to perform bypass surgery on me.
View Quote

Yep. Politics is a highly technical specialty.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:19:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvzcX4GQEHY

"What are you going to do about the second amendment???"  Uhhhh, he argued in-front of the supreme court during the Heller case?  

What the fuck has Donald fucking Trump done for the second amendment other than say that he wants longer waiting periods and a new ban on guns he thinks look scary.

"Yeah but Trump!  Trump!  Trump!  The wall!  Trump!  You ARE the problem!  You ARE the problem.  Lyin' Cruz!  Lyin' Cruz!!!!"  Yeah, Cruz is the problem, not the fucking Hillary Clinton donor.  

Fucking people are fucked.    People like that are why 'conservatives' get a bad fucking name.  

View Quote

Yawn...  Every party has their special snowflakes. TRUMP 2016. It's gona be yuuuuuuge
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:19:53 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View Quote

He sure did.  I still believe Trump is nothing more than the right's Obama but I'm prepared to vote for him in the general.  Got to keep FHRC out of there.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:20:12 PM EDT
[#42]
edit: shiiiiiiit
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:21:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

And personally, I see Cruz much better at the most important position where we need a constitutionalist desperately.... the SCOTUS vacant seat.   He can do so much more from that seat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great comeback.

And go...

What he said.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:21:12 PM EDT
[#44]
I had to change the channel. That dude in the sunglasses was roasted so bad
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:21:22 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

All that video showed is what happens when a genius IQ meets a 3rd grade education.
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:22:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Lyin' Ted
View Quote

ROTFLMAO !!!!   I would rather vote for a Texan born in Canada that has been a conservative all his life then a flip flopper from  New York .....
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:22:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great comeback.

It'll all be my fault.  

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:22:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It was a good video.

I watched one man who's trying to win a state vote debate another man who's a voter.

The thing now with Ted Cruz is it's too late to play the moral high ground .

He teamed up with the very people he so loudly use to say were not real Republicans and condemned .

It's a ame but when he saw he was losing he did exactly opposite of what a person of strong moral character  would do.

So right now he has absolutely no moral high ground to stand on. He's just  in the gutter
View Quote

Cruz focusing his efforts where he can do well,  Kasich doing likewise, what a conspiracy! That's been happening the whole time...
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:23:04 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

K... thanks for sharing.

...Not so much, anymore.  

No doubt there are good people who support Trump.  I haven't ever said there aren't.

What I'm saying is that *I think* the vast majority of Trump supporters don't know why they like Trump other than 'THE WALL!'  

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:23:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvzcX4GQEHY

View Quote

As opposed to the other guy he talked to later that day?
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top