BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 10:48:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Isn't the Daily Caller a bullshit website?
View Quote

No.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 10:48:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
"The sheriff’s office was tipped off after school officials reported that the unidentified student was bragging to friends about his exploits."

Keep your fucking mouth shut, man.
View Quote

Seriously could you not brag at that age.  I am pretty sure I would have hired a sky writing plane or a plane carrying a banner.  

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 10:51:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 10:56:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Needs more pics:

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:01:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:02:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I'm skeptical.  Was this 9 hours straight of the old in-out, in-out, or 9 hours total of booze, TV, video games and foreplay, with about 30 minutes of real action?

Because if it was 9 hours I'm guessing there was meth involved somehow.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

9 hours!

I'm skeptical.  Was this 9 hours straight of the old in-out, in-out, or 9 hours total of booze, TV, video games and foreplay, with about 30 minutes of real action?

Because if it was 9 hours I'm guessing there was meth involved somehow.

At 16?  9 hours is plenty of time to recover and go again... and again... and again... and again...
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:05:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

How?  ARFCOM assures me that women like sex and seek it out just as much as men; why is it implausible that a 16 year-old would try to bribe a couple of her male teachers with sex in exchange for better grades?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And if it was two male teachers on a 16 year old girl, I suspect the reaction here would be different.

Because hooking up with two broads is a little bit different than a chick getting gangbanged.

How?  ARFCOM assures me that women like sex and seek it out just as much as men; why is it implausible that a 16 year-old would try to bribe a couple of her male teachers with sex in exchange for better grades?

I knew HS chicks that were quite open about their desire to bang certain male teachers.  
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:09:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:10:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Completely hypocritical and I'm okay with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And if it was two male teachers on a 16 year old girl, I suspect the reaction here would be different.

Yes it would be, and I don't care. Not even a little.

Completely hypocritical and I'm okay with it.

1000% agree
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:13:30 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

That fits this thread perfectly.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:14:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:21:58 PM EDT
[#12]
A nation of sluts.  Thank you very much liberals.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:30:01 PM EDT
[#13]
I always say guilty, but I admit, it's hard hard to say guilty on this one.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:35:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I always say guilty, but I admit, it's hard hard to say guilty on this one.
View Quote

no way you can... my man. no way you can.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:43:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Just acknowledging one's biases is too painful for some people. Women can't be sexual. It doesn't matter if she wanted it just as much as the teenage boy did. We need to shame her and cheer him for having pre-marital sex. I'm sure people's savoir cries just the same at the promotion of (this supposed) "sin", otherwise he would be a hypocrite too.

Of course that doesn't imply that women (as a whole) are just as sexual as men. Just that individual women get shamed for it (even if they feel just as sexual). One should acknowledge their biases (which everyone has), if they care about getting a better roadmap to truth.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not hypocritical, they are different situations entirely.

How?

one situation is two guys and the other is two women.
You know those are not the same thing right?

So banging underage kids is ok in one instance but not the other?

Just acknowledging one's biases is too painful for some people. Women can't be sexual. It doesn't matter if she wanted it just as much as the teenage boy did. We need to shame her and cheer him for having pre-marital sex. I'm sure people's savoir cries just the same at the promotion of (this supposed) "sin", otherwise he would be a hypocrite too.

Of course that doesn't imply that women (as a whole) are just as sexual as men. Just that individual women get shamed for it (even if they feel just as sexual). One should acknowledge their biases (which everyone has), if they care about getting a better roadmap to truth.

god you are sure full of yourself aren't you
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:47:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Pretty much, but don't push people to acknowledge that we shame women about sex/have a bias against women. Uncomfortable truths (or at least to a very high confidence-level) are painful. Comforting lies are so much better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And if it was 2 male teachers screwing the shit out of your daughter for 9 hours everyone would be saying the two guys should be shot.

Pretty much, but don't push people to acknowledge that we shame women about sex/have a bias against women. Uncomfortable truths (or at least to a very high confidence-level) are painful. Comforting lies are so much better.

The only ones shamming women about sex is the ones in this thread that want them locked up
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:49:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:53:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/30/male-teens-parents-sue-over-sons-9-hour-threesome-sex-trauma-with-english-teachers/

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/YouTube-screenshots-TomoNews-US.jpg

The parents of a male teen student who endured a 9-hour threesome with a pair of high school English teachers have sued the teachers as well as the deep-pocketed local school board.

The irate parents filed the lawsuit months ago but, for reasons that are unclear, the lawsuit became public knowledge just this week, reports The Times-Picayune, a New Orleans newspaper.

The ménage à trois between the teachers, Shelley Dufresne and Rachel Respess, and the unidentified, then-16-year-old male student occurred in the fall of 2014.

Dufresne, a married mother of three, was 32 at the time.
View Quote

St. Charles Parish Sheriff’s deputies say the threesome happened on a Friday night, after a high school football game (which Destrehan won easily, 41-7). It was a special night, too, because it was Dufresne’s birthday.
View Quote

Dufresne drove the student to Respess’s apartment, according to a local police report obtained by The Times-Picayune. Respess, the younger teacher, and the teen had sex. Meanwhile, Dufresne “began intimately kissing” the younger teacher “in an attempt to arouse all parties involved.” Everybody was fully naked for the romp, police dutifully noted.

The sheriff’s office was tipped off after school officials reported that the unidentified student was bragging to friends about his exploits.
View Quote

No comment necessary. Sweet baby Jesus.
View Quote

Wood
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:53:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
A nation of sluts.  Thank you very much liberals.
View Quote

The one thing they did right.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:55:01 PM EDT
[#20]
That poor boy......
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:55:59 PM EDT
[#21]
God bless him.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:58:14 PM EDT
[#22]
I wish I could have had sex with just one of my teachers….
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:58:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And if it was 2 male teachers screwing the shit out of your daughter for 9 hours everyone would be saying the two guys should be shot.

I dub thee Trigglypuff.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:30:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I knew HS chicks that were quite open about their desire to bang certain male teachers.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because hooking up with two broads is a little bit different than a chick getting gangbanged.

I know one posting here in GD.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:39:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:48:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:49:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:52:34 AM EDT
[#28]
wasn't this the hook-up that happened on the kids bday which put him over the LA age of consent?

yes, the student/teacher law was broken no matter what his age (and that's one aspect) was but how can the parents sue separately when the kid was of age?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:08:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
His dad is suing because his 16 year old son is walking around the house like he is the fucking king of the world.
The son and will not take out the trash when told.
When his father told his son to take the trash out the son replies to his father .

" Do you see those bitches I'm the fucking king. You take the trash out. 9 hours 9 hours you should have heard them screaming for more.........BOOM. Im the King  you take the fucking trash out...... Countem dad TWO ...TWO not one TWO the king don't take the trash out.......
You can't touch that "

Father is pissed
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:12:11 AM EDT
[#30]
I said way back when this story first came out that I would bet anything that the "kid" was black and it was well known in school that he was hung like a horse.     I still stand by that.    He was 16 so he had to bring a lot more to the table than just being a jock or pretty face for those two women.   Especially considering the one was married and had kids.  But I've also wondered if it was a swinger type situation where her husband knew what she was doing.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:14:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Eh. I'm interested in what people think and why. I also greatly enjoy pointing out hypocrisy. It helps to show the world for what it really is. I'm very much interested in the truth. Aren't you?

A much better example I found, a pencil sharpener can sharpen many pencils and be just fine, not so much for pencils.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A key that fits many locks is a good thing. A lock that accepts many keys is not.

Why should we extrapolate a fact about literal objects to people's genitals? It's like if I said, "Hey, windows can turn yellow with age. Windows are like the outside of a body/house. Therefor people turn asian when they age". How does the comparison make any sense?

What is the metaphor about the lock and key trying to say?
LOL aspie much?  

Eh. I'm interested in what people think and why. I also greatly enjoy pointing out hypocrisy. It helps to show the world for what it really is. I'm very much interested in the truth. Aren't you?

A much better example I found, a pencil sharpener can sharpen many pencils and be just fine, not so much for pencils.

Wouldn't that comparison be for a woman spreading an STD? Like she already has it, but the dudes don't, and now they're getting it?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:17:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
My god, poor kid

View Quote

I know. He'll never have a night half as good as that night.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:18:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
That lucky little prick
View Quote

Maybe he's not so little? I mean, considering the circumstances.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:24:29 AM EDT
[#35]
edit: shiiiiiit
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:24:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Fucking cheaters disgust me.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:26:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Dufresne looks more better. Wait a second... Dufresne?
View All Quotes

Yep, Andy's granddaughter....
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:31:48 AM EDT
[#38]
I feel bad for the husband. His wife steps out on him with a teenager. Imagine having to go to work with that knowledge being public.

Anyone know if he dumped her?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:33:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
My mom was a cockblocker too.
View Quote

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:53:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That lucky little prick

Skip to 1:25
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:53:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Maybe he's not so little? I mean, considering his circumference the circumstances.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That lucky little prick

Maybe he's not so little? I mean, considering his circumference the circumstances.

There, I fixed it for ya.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:55:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Damn, that kid has game. Nice job, junior.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:58:56 AM EDT
[#43]
If the kid would have kept his mouth shut he would probably still be nailing that shit.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:09:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I feel bad for the husband. His wife steps out on him with a teenager. Imagine having to go to work with that knowledge being public.

Anyone know if he dumped her?
View Quote

I know someone who it happened to. He married a much younger woman, and she was cheating on him with a teenager. After he found out, they stayed married, but moved a few hundred miles away. I've never been in that situation, but I don't think I could stay married to her.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:53:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because sex is exactly the same for women as it is for men. There is no difference what so ever between the sexes, none, just imaginary constructs that we impose on women.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:57:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I hope you're joking.

If not, go sell that shit somewhere else.  There isn't a straight 16 year old male on earth who wouldn't jump at the chance to hook up with those two women... especially at the same time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This entire thread just makes me angry with the amount of stupidity in it.  With the exception of just a few who have some common sense about how horrid this is.

I hope you're joking.

If not, go sell that shit somewhere else.  There isn't a straight 16 year old male on earth who wouldn't jump at the chance to hook up with those two women... especially at the same time.

You may have identified the problem
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:58:31 AM EDT
[#47]

These fucking kids...

Enjoy the fuck out of it and then keep your fucking mouth shut for the next decade.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:26:13 AM EDT
[#48]
This really is too much. It's just not fucking fair.

What the fuck is Wrong with these kids.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:38:17 AM EDT
[#49]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
May I endure just a little more peril?

https://youtu.be/e0A5vzGMQr8

No, it's too perilous.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:05:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I said way back when this story first came out that I would bet anything that the "kid" was black and it was well known in school that he was hung like a horse.     I still stand by that.    He was 16 so he had to bring a lot more to the table than just being a jock or pretty face for those two women.   Especially considering the one was married and had kids.  But I've also wondered if it was a swinger type situation where her husband knew what she was doing.
View Quote

Nope, it was a white kid with a goofy ass haircut.

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top