Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 5/1/2016 4:01:10 PM EDT
The term "Natural Born Citizen" only comes up as a requirement for US president. Here is a vid that shows exactly the intent of that phase and where it was derived from and what the intent of the framers of the US Constitution had in mind when the used it.

Proving with absolutely no doubt that not only is Cruz ineligible to run as president, but Obama is illegitimate as well. Anti-Americans can spew names like "birthers" and what not at those who believe in the rule of law and US Constitution, but that does not change the law as written nor its intent. If we had a true balance of power as intended in our government this would not even be an issue.

Perhaps its time for anyone to run for US president to must first prove they are a natural born US citizen, not wait until someone takes the WH to debate the issue.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=17430

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:05:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Perhaps it's time for stupid people to not post

Obviously I'm not talking about the OP, I'm just saying in general, since we're doing a wishful thinking thread.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:06:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:07:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:07:48 PM EDT
[#4]
OP, do you believe that Cruz is a US citizen now?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:08:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Yawn.

I support Trump and this is stupid. Cruz needs to drop out because he's a loser. The only reason he is staying in its because he doesn't want to go back to being a lawyer for the GOP.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:09:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Millenials are whiny and dumb.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:09:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Perhaps it's time for stupid people to not post

Obviously I'm not talking about the OP, I'm just saying in general, since we're doing a wishful thinking thread.
View Quote

And definitely wishful thinking that FHRC should be in jail for treason.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:09:24 PM EDT
[#8]
If there was no point in your life that you were not a citizen, I'd say you are a natural born citizen.  Cruz has been a US citizen from birth.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:10:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:10:21 PM EDT
[#10]
man this is a new and thought provoking discussion.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:10:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:12:32 PM EDT
[#12]

If Trump supporters put as much effort into caucusing as they do whining, the Mango Messiah would already have 1237.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:14:02 PM EDT
[#13]
OP

good stuff

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:14:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If there was no point in your life that you were not a citizen, I'd say you are a natural born citizen.  Cruz has been a US citizen from birth.
View Quote

Birthers do not like facts. Why bring them up?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:14:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The term "Natural Born Citizen" only comes up as a requirement for US president. Here is a vid that shows exactly the intent of that phase and where it was derived from and what the intent of the framers of the US Constitution had in mind when the used it.

Proving with absolutely no doubt that not only is Cruz ineligible to run as president, but Obama is illegitimate as well. Anti-Americans can spew names like "birthers" and what not at those who believe in the rule of law and US Constitution, but that does not change the law as written nor its intent. If we had a true balance of power as intended in our government this would not even be an issue.

Perhaps its time for anyone to run for US president to must first prove they are a natural born US citizen, not wait until someone takes the WH to debate the issue.

View Quote

You're on a roll!

Three retarded anti-Cruz threads today, keep it up!
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:15:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:15:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Put down the crack pipe.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:16:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Of all the absolutely retarded things posted here this election cycle, this one is right near the top. I need to start taking election years off from here. It's so f'ing stupid I can barely stand it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:17:39 PM EDT
[#19]
In for the shitstorm
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:18:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Yay!!!!
Another fucking troll thread!!!

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:20:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You're on a roll!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're on a roll!

They are just mad because of the 26  page Trump rape allegation thread
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:20:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Everything said in that video and analysis is correct.

Prove it wrong

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:22:48 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're on a roll!

I like to come in and keep it bumped. I'm getting a group of great people together to start a prayer circle for those that are posting seriously in that thread. I really just want them to be right for once in their lives.

It also doesn't help that this is the only website talking about this. Ouch.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:26:43 PM EDT
[#24]
The rest of redstatewatcher.com reads about how one would expect from the minor sampling shared here, if anyone was wondering.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:27:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

What does that have to do with anything?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:29:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he wasn't a "Natural Born Citizen," then WHEN was he "Naturalized"?

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:31:35 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm getting de ja vu.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:32:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Fpni
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:33:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Welcome to my ignore list for ignorant people Op.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:33:33 PM EDT
[#30]
I saw Ann Coulter talking about this issue months ago.  It was utter bullshit then as well.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:33:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Down with the pro-Globalist Capitalist Pig

Bring on our liberal Orange Overlord.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:34:00 PM EDT
[#32]
nothing like kicking a wounded dog.  

The guy has already lost complete control of his campaign and his bid for Presidency, and you want to rub his face in his own tears?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:35:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Piss and moan all you like Cruzites, because Lyin' Ted's own wife Heidi publically agrees with the OP.

"Heidi Cruz referred to Sen. Ted Cruz as an immigrant while laying out the reasons people should vote for her husband in Indiana's primary, raising some eyebrows.

"Ted is an immigrant," Mrs. Cruz said. "He is Hispanic. We can unify this Party."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/01/heidi-cruz-says-‘ted-immigrant’-during-campaign-stop
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:39:33 PM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:41:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Jesus, this is one of the dumber fucking things I've read in GD. Genuinely impressive. The best part? Smash actually believes this shit.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:48:22 PM EDT
[#36]
OP needs to be prosecuted for this thread.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:49:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly. The Constitution states that in order to be eligible to serve in Congress, one must be a US citizen for at least 7 years. There are two ways to become a citizen: (1) you're born a citizen, or (2) you're naturalized.

I've never heard anyone dispute that Cruz is, in fact, a US citizen. But it's also undisputed that he never went through any naturalization process. Therefore, he must have been a citizen the moment he was born. That is the definition of "natural born Citizen".
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:50:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:50:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Yawn.

I support Trump and this is stupid. Cruz needs to drop out because he's a loser. The only reason he is staying in its because he doesn't want to go back to being a lawyer for the GOP.
View Quote

Trump is a pedophile he needs to drop out.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:52:12 PM EDT
[#40]
God dammit OP, stop making us look like cunts.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:54:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I like to come in and keep it bumped. I'm getting a group of great people together to start a prayer circle for those that are posting seriously in that thread. I really just want them to be right for once in their lives.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're on a roll!

Right...nothing on  MSM.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:56:21 PM EDT
[#42]
One more person who either didn't pass 7th grade civics or didn't make it to 7th grade
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:58:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Trump isn't an American citizen, he was born in Loompaland, he's only here to escape the Hornswaggers, Snozzwangers and Wangdoodles
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:00:00 PM EDT
[#44]
lol

"that's all I got to say about that" - Forest Gump
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:00:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Yay!!!!
Another fucking troll thread!!!

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:00:57 PM EDT
[#46]
This has never been discussed before.  Ever.

People like you actually get a say in who is elected to run the most powerful nation on earth.  That's horrifying.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:04:39 PM EDT
[#47]
If'n he is or if'n he aint after Obama it doesn't really matter now.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:04:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Piss and moan all you like Cruzites, because Lyin' Ted's own wife Heidi publically agrees with the OP.

"Heidi Cruz referred to Sen. Ted Cruz as an immigrant while laying out the reasons people should vote for her husband in Indiana's primary, raising some eyebrows.

"Ted is an immigrant," Mrs. Cruz said. "He is Hispanic. We can unify this Party."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/01/heidi-cruz-says-‘ted-immigrant’-during-campaign-stop
View Quote

Heidi Cruz writes laws by misspeaking now?

That's really reaching.  She clearly meant that he is the son of an immigrant.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:07:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Lol, Mango Mafia thread
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:10:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know you're not as dumb as you're pretending to be.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top