[#1]
America's fault.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:09:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
America's fault.
View Quote

No that is South Carolina's fault....wait you are talking about Ms Lindsey Graham right?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:10:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuck Lindsey Graham and also fuck all the people in my state who voted for him.....
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:10:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Lindsey Graham's dad should have jacked off.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:15:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:16:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I just checked. Lindsey Graham and John Boehner are the same person.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:24:36 PM EDT
[#7]
The GOPe will do anything to hang on to the status quo in which they are still relevant.

I swear that they would rather see hildabitch as president rather than to upset the apple cart they've grown to love.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:25:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I hate to say it, but I'm willing to bet that as soon as FBHO leaves office we will start having more attacks on our soil.  I'm willing to bet he has some kind of truce or pack that is keeping them at bay for now.  

Makes him look good.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:26:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes, because endless war has worked out SOooooooo great for the world and our bank accounts

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:28:54 PM EDT
[#10]
There would be another 9/11 every day if they could pull it off.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:32:50 PM EDT
[#11]
He went on to affirm that he’s supporting Cruz over trump because “Donald Trump’s foreign policy, his isolationism, it will lead to another 9/11.”
View Quote

You guys think Graham will at least give Cruz a reacharound before unmounting after the convention?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:36:09 PM EDT
[#12]
The Republican and Democratic Open Border policy will eventually lead to a Beslan-style attack on American soil.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:36:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, if there's anyone's opinion I go out of my way to give a fuck about its Kelsey fucking Grammer.

When I become Supreme Overlord of Earth George Clooney and the aforementioned douche-bag will fight to the death with mining equipment.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:50:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Neocons like Graham are waiting for another attack to use as an excuse to expand government powers and ramp up the war machine again.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:52:20 PM EDT
[#15]
GOPe, shitting their pants...
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:54:56 PM EDT
[#16]
I listened to his interview.

LG is a BT short of coming out. He refuses to accept why people support Trump- and it isnt the people or Trump. Its the RINO's. Period.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:55:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Go change your tampon, Lindsey.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:59:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Graham was part of the Gang of Eight who wanted to give amnesty to all illegals.   He is called Grahamnesty by Limbaugh or similar radio dude.

Please retire him.   Is he up for reelection this year?  If so, does he have a Republican challenger?

Update:  Looks like 2020 for his next election.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 2:17:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I hate to say it, but I'm willing to bet that as soon as FBHO leaves office we will start having more attacks on our soil.  I'm willing to bet he has some kind of truce or pack that is keeping them at bay for now.  

Makes him look good.  
View Quote

Not so much that as another attack on US soil would give the election to the Republicans and Zero is probably giving away billions to the terrorists to keep that from happening.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 2:21:17 PM EDT
[#20]
How that clown keeps getting elected is beyond me.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 2:25:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Lindsey is a Democrat who runs as a Republican just so he can get elected and because of foreign policy.  Considering Clinton is much closer to the Republicans like Graham and McCain than Democrats or non-interventionist Republicans on foreign policy, I have zero doubt who he will be voting for.  He loved pushing through Obama's SCOTUS picks too.  Guy has never met a war, conflict, struggle, or entangling boondoggle he didn't want America to stick its dick in.  He and his bunch need to be discredited, they have been a disaster for this country.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 2:40:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Uh, no. John Boehner is golfing and texting buddies with Mango Trump.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 2:49:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Trump has no foreign policy, just slogans and ignorance. He'd be a disaster.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 2:53:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I know. Sort of my point. Boehner skewers Cruz, well he tried. Graham attempts to skewer Trump. Gotta protect your own shit, who actually cares about "us people"?

Besides, Graham is for Cruz? They are RINO's. Same shit, different day.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 2:54:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh no, after I dunno 30+ years of that, people are numb.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 3:01:52 PM EDT
[#26]
It's a miracle it hasn't happened already.

They are committed to it and another attack is inevitable.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 3:02:18 PM EDT
[#27]
17 of 19 9/11 high jackers being here on expired visas were a direct failure of our immigration system.

What has life-long taxpayer tit-sucking cuck Globalist's like Graham done about our immigration? Nothing, if fact I'd say by his policies he endorses is exactly what led to 9/11.

I lay open borders, mass migration and bad trade, terrorism not to mention a laundry list of Middle East series of failures at people like Graham's feet.

Globalist anti-Americans like Graham need to go bye bye for America to move forward. BTW, did Graham support the toppling of Saddam Hussein? you bet. Was that a good idea? Nope. How about Graham and McCain's idea to arm ISIS in Syria...good idea? fuck no. There's our problem.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 3:12:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Three points:

1.  I'm really not a fan of Trump, but what EXACTLY is Graham saying?   That our refusal to "submit" to Islamists will make them attack us more?   Ah, I think they themselves keep pointing out that such a strategy is in their fucking book.   To quote the guy from Showtime:  "Its in their book.  Their fucking book.  The only one they ever read, they read it all the time..."

2.  After watching the US government operate my entire life, I have concluded there really IS NO SUCH THING as a "foreign policy" per se  in the terms of a statement or script you can write and actually see it go anywhere.   The other players are too many and too unpredictable.   My belief is there is a Foreign POSTURE.   That posture can be isolationist or interventionist on the X axis, and dominant or submissive on the Y axis, with everything falling to the Z axis which is either "at war" or "not at war."    For its best years, the US was a dominant isolationist:   Leave us the fuck alone or we will fuck you up.     Trumps positions are mostly soundbites at this time, but he is signaling a clear posture:   ISIS is already in "war" and they need to be defeated.   The rest seems to be dominant  isolationsim.  "America Strong, America First"   Its no surprise that's his position, because he's a populist.   He didn't make up the position, he adopts the position of the pissed off people  -- you know, all the ones with the torches and pitchforks that have been voting for him in record numbers.  

3.  Will you guys PLEASE fucking quit electing that RINO fuck Graham, regardless of who becomes the next POTUS?    Jesus Christ, I'm so sick of the Senate Pussy Brigade.  

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 3:13:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Fuck Lindsey Graham and also fuck all the people in my state who voted for him.....
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 3:20:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Grahamnesty needs to STFU. He is as responsible for the shit sammich we are in as anybody.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 3:20:23 PM EDT
[#31]
He may be right, but it will be the Mexicans that attack. There are plenty already here, and they not going to like getting deported.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 3:24:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
He may be right, but it will be the Mexicans that attack. There are plenty already here, and they not going to like getting deported.
View Quote

Kicking and screaming...
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 3:26:28 PM EDT
[#33]
I have no doubt that this year there will be a 9-11.  And next year.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 3:32:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Their hatred of us won't change based on foreign policy. The proper response to such an attack, however, could prevent further attacks. I'd support Trump installing a large, red button on his desk in plain view. I'd be happy paying the royalties that would be due if he also had the word "EASY" printed on it in big, friendly, letters. On the day the new "EASY" button is installed, it could be accompanied with a speech listing the cities that will disappear from the globe shortly after it is pressed.

Cpt. Redleg
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 3:32:35 PM EDT
[#35]
So it's going from Bush's fault to Trumps fault.  There won't be another 9-11 if all the terrorists are dead first.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 3:48:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well Clinton has already been a foreign policy disaster so at least she's got experience
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 3:51:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So it's going from Bush's fault to Trumps fault.  There won't be another 9-11 if all the terrorists are dead first.
View Quote

Build a wall
Get the BP out from under the nightmare ruling over it
Deport Deport Deport
Shore up all entry points
Profile those who need to be profiled - micro chip them
Raise the bar on US citizenship
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 3:56:25 PM EDT
[#38]
So somebody, who bases their foreign policy by listening to himself, because they have a very good brain and have said a lot of things, might not be the best person for the job? Color me surprised.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 3:56:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:16:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
So somebody, who bases their foreign policy by listening to himself, because they have a very good brain and have said a lot of things, might not be the best person for the job? Color me surprised.
View Quote

No, you don't understand.  

He's got the best brain, its YUUUUUGE, and he's said many things, great things, sooooo great.  He'll say so many things, so great, that you'll beg him to stop saying things. You'll say "please Mr. Trump stop saying so many great things" and he'll say " no i cant stop, we have to make America great again".

For Fuck's sake, we're  screwed.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:20:41 PM EDT
[#41]
I thought we were told 9/11 happened because we stuck our nose in the Middle East.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:21:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Well Trump is a Fucking Gaping Asshole, so it could happen.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:25:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
America's fault.
View Quote

No, South Carolina's fault.   They all need to hang their heads in shame for continually electing this horse's ass.   He is one of the 5-6 RINOs primarily responsible for the mess we are in today, what with his and mccains Gang of whatvers.  Those jackoffs pulled off so much garbage , wasteful spending agreements, illegal immigrant favoring legislation that was the reason republican voters decided to stay at home in 2006, and hand the country over to pelosi and reid.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:26:14 PM EDT
[#44]
ITT are people agreeing, people disagreeing, and people saying that he's a Democrat running as a Republican.

Weeeew what a mix.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:43:11 PM EDT
[#45]
p
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:52:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

If they are illegals they have three choices. They can go to Mexico, go to jail, or go to hell. Well they could feel to Canada....someone ask Target target if he has enough room for some illegals up in America's Hat.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:53:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

When you are siding with Ms Lindsey Graham you might want to take a minute or two to think about what you are saying.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:53:30 PM EDT
[#48]
edit double tap tap tap tap/
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:57:02 PM EDT
[#49]
How? By attacking our enemys or not kissing their ass?

What a dumb motherfucker. Not a Trump fan but these eFaggots are making him more attractive everytime they open their cock holsters.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:57:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Stfu, Lindsey.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top