Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:16:16 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Name the made up famous case of whites blaming blacks for an attack that the media latched onto in the past 100 years.

I'll wait.
View Quote

Famous case

Only because it happened around here. I'm in total agreement with you other than this single instant I recall.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:19:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Obama will probably show up personally and investigate.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hate crime?

Will the DOJ be sending someone?

Obama will probably show up personally and investigate.

no way.  only if the victim was black and all the attackers were white and wearing klan robes.  or the police (whom the community view as the same as robed klansmen).
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:20:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Its possible race had nothing to do with it.  But we have the claim of the ISIS chants which is what I question.  Maybe they drew a poop swastika and lynched a dummy in effigy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here is another article with real pictures.

One assailant appears to be white, one  black, and one looks Arab to me.

Link

I am so conflicted with this.   Had it been three black attackers, you have a quandary.   Usually white on black crime is called a "hate crime."   Black on white crime is basically dismissed.

Here we have the alleged attackers being white, black and Arab.  That is essentially a UN version of criminals.   Do we blast them when they are showing how we can all get along and work together for a common goal?

Or does the supposed Arab victim status trump all else?  How will liberals spin this story?  Who is more important?

Then we have the pictures.  Were those taken before or after the attack?  I did not see a bat or pipe in any picture.

Its possible race had nothing to do with it.  But we have the claim of the ISIS chants which is what I question.  Maybe they drew a poop swastika and lynched a dummy in effigy.

Was the ISIS chant claiming the person being punched was ISIS or were the assailants saying ISIS ISIS because they are ISIS sympathizers .  

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:21:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:21:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What's the photo have to do with the story, and what's with the people hanging on the wall?

View Quote

It's an ISIS thing.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:23:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

So you're cool with perfectly innocent people minding their own business being beaten in the streets?

If so, I hope you reap what you sow, and soon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How is this a problem?

So you're cool with perfectly innocent people minding their own business being beaten in the streets?

If so, I hope you reap what you sow, and soon.

I am still looking for it but a reported New Yorker commented on the story about a 19 year old female being beaten by two blacks on a subway:

Mind your own business.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:24:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Tawanna Brawley.
Duke Lacrosse.

Name the made up famous case of whites blaming blacks for an attack that the media latched onto in the past 100 years.

I'll wait.
View Quote

The woman that killed her kids by pushing her car into a lake?  Can't remember the name though.

ETA: 10 seconds on Google...This was national news for a week
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:24:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How is this a problem?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:24:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

women make a lot of false sex crime allegations not really a race issue

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Originally Posted By SylvanQuoted:

and prisons are filled with white people because they are commiting all the crime.

oh.

wait.
You ain't got shit on this one. "But blacks are in prison more!" No shit lol has nothing to do with your belief that blacks fabricate hate crimes while whites don't.

Tawanna Brawley.

Duke Lacrosse.

I'll wait.
women make a lot of false sex crime allegations not really a race issue

yes but both the tawanna and duke lacrosse episodes were certainly more racial issues than anything else.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:25:29 PM EDT
[#10]
The dude that got beat is gonna become a clock maker.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:26:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:31:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
FBI says 50% of hate crime offenders are white and 25% are black. ( course from those bullet points maybe that includes all hate crimes, not just race)

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2014/december/latest-hate-crime-statistics-report-released

66% of race attacks were against blacks; only 21% were against whites.
View Quote

But whites, being white, don't have the privilege of being hated.  Nobody hates whites.  All races love whites.  DOJ loves whites and would never assume a victem's assailant would not love them too.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:39:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Lol you'd argue with a squirrel in the front yard over what day of the week it is if Arfcom went down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gee.

Totally random.  No idea about how they pick victims.  But it isn't racial.

But we know exactly what caused this attack!!!!  RACISM.  ISLAMAPHOBIA!!!!  TRUMP!!!!

http://youtu.be/CBDqoKIwgEk

Fucking mystery, isn't it?

So now black people don't attack people for racist reasons? Are you arguing with yourself?

Of course they don't.

I watched a video.  Its just random attacks.

Unlike this ISIS thing.  totally racist.
Lol you'd argue with a squirrel in the front yard over what day of the week it is if Arfcom went down.

I'd keep logging in to see how it went. Did the squirrel think strategically?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:47:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
  yes but both the tawanna and duke lacrosse episodes were certainly more racial issues than anything else.  
View Quote

Maybe, but a HUGE factor is that in America today, a woman's allegation of rape is considered fact just because she said it.  That is the scary part and why I say never assume that a woman's allegations against a man is factual just based upon her statement.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:50:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Cultural enrichment at it's finest.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:52:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Or as some might say:

#NewYorkValues
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will say it's not a rare occurance though the flavor changes....black kid in the wrong neighborhood? Gets beaten. White kid the same. Jews the same...etc...ect.....sort of a NYC tradition.  

Or as some might say:

#NewYorkValues
that is not #newyorkvalues it is a forgone conclusion
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top