Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2016 9:45:11 PM EDT
Holy unpronounceable name!!!

Sources say the officer's name is Angela Kahoohanohano and she is a member of MPD's Crime Reduction Unit. The video shows her yelling and pushing sign holders at a First Friday event in Wailuku who were promoting their religious beliefs. The signs apparently offended Kahoohanohano.

“How's about f*** you?" the officer says in the video. "Kahoohanohano brah. Yeah, I'm a Kahoohanohano brah. And what?! And what brah?” she says.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/31854677/exclusive-video-shows-off-duty-maui-cop-acting-aggressively-toward-people-in-public?sf25417511=1
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 9:48:21 PM EDT
[#1]
In this thread many GD'rs will have a hard time choosing between hating the cop or hating the Christians.

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 9:49:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Guilty.....tattoos.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 9:49:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In this thread many GD'rs will have a hard time choosing between hating the cop or hating the Christians.
View Quote

Those guys with the signs are the worst.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 9:49:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why can't we hate both?
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 9:49:36 PM EDT
[#5]
glad I left that shithole
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 9:51:03 PM EDT
[#6]
DIRTY INKIE attack on pure skins to
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 9:51:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Brah, braddda cuz
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 9:57:43 PM EDT
[#8]
She assaulted that guy, she needs to be fired.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 10:05:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I wonder if she's the same female Maui cop who's been arrested 5 times in the past year and is still working for the PD.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 10:06:45 PM EDT
[#10]
She's so ugly, I bet she was breast fed through a straw.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:32:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Watched a mok from HPD put parking tickets on cars in a beach parking lot in Waimanalo. It wasn't until we noticed the only vehicles getting ticketed where cars with military base stickers.

We parked at the end and ran to the car to leave before he got ticketed for a false parking ticket. Some of those HPD guys are just fucking douchebags
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:33:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Watched a mok from HPD put parking tickets on cars in a beach parking lot in Waimanalo. It wasn't until we noticed the only vehicles getting ticketed where cars with military base stickers.

We parked at the end and ran to the car to leave before he got ticketed for a false parking ticket. Some of those HPD guys are just fucking douchebags
View Quote

Most of their patrol cars are unmarked too.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:41:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Fpni
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:47:04 AM EDT
[#14]
dyke slag POST certified...

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 8:17:08 AM EDT
[#15]
They have some real winners there. Does NYPD do their hiring?

Maui cop arrested 5 times in one year, still on force

A Maui police officer has been arrested five times in just over a year for offenses ranging from child endangerment to DUI to skipping court.

Rachel Garvin's five arrests happened between early January 2015 to late January 2016.

Her trouble began in 2014 when she went by her married name, Kealoha. While picking up her son at school one day, two teachers believed she was intoxicated, but allowed her to leave with her son. A few minutes later, she crashed into a guardrail.

Responding Maui police officers, including a lieutenant, didn't give her a field sobriety test and allowed her to leave the scene with a friend.

An internal probe led to a criminal investigation and she eventually pleaded no contest to a child endangerment charge in January 2015. She was put on probation for a year.

Four months later, in May 2015, Garvin was arrested for allegedly driving drunk and refusing to submit to a breathalyzer. The Maui Police Department sent out a news release about the incident, but never mentioned that it was Garvin's second arrest or that she violated the terms and conditions of her probation.

Those two cases eventually led to three more arrests, which include violating her probation and missing two court dates that were scheduled back-to-back weeks in January 2016.
View Quote

The eight-year MPD veteran is currently assigned to desk duties. Her credentials and firearms have been surrendered.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 8:18:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Guilty.....tattoos.
View Quote

Yup.  Felon for sure.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:08:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/KFyq93V.png
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

A Maui police officer has been arrested five times in just over a year for offenses ranging from child endangerment to DUI to skipping court.

Rachel Garvin's five arrests happened between early January 2015 to late January 2016.

Her trouble began in 2014 when she went by her married name, Kealoha. While picking up her son at school one day, two teachers believed she was intoxicated, but allowed her to leave with her son. A few minutes later, she crashed into a guardrail.

Responding Maui police officers, including a lieutenant, didn't give her a field sobriety test and allowed her to leave the scene with a friend.

An internal probe led to a criminal investigation and she eventually pleaded no contest to a child endangerment charge in January 2015. She was put on probation for a year.

Four months later, in May 2015, Garvin was arrested for allegedly driving drunk and refusing to submit to a breathalyzer. The Maui Police Department sent out a news release about the incident, but never mentioned that it was Garvin's second arrest or that she violated the terms and conditions of her probation.

Those two cases eventually led to three more arrests, which include violating her probation and missing two court dates that were scheduled back-to-back weeks in January 2016.

The eight-year MPD veteran is currently assigned to desk duties. Her credentials and firearms have been surrendered.

http://i.imgur.com/KFyq93V.png

Jesus, how does she still have a job?  How can you be on Probation and still be a cop??!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:15:20 AM EDT
[#18]
As I recently received a warning about "police bashing", all I have to say is this.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:22:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
How can you be on Probation and still be a cop??!!!
View Quote

I was wondering that myself.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:59:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Wow...that's some anger issues, there.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:00:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Howsit?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:27:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Some of those HPD guys are just fucking douchebags
View Quote

Hawaii is basically New Orleans ethics with nicer weather. There's a lot of corruption and backscratching and favor-trading.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:11:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Hawaii is basically New Orleans ethics with nicer weather. There's a lot of corruption and backscratching and favor-trading.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some of those HPD guys are just fucking douchebags

Before you watch Dog the Bounty hunter you think Hawaii is all nice.  But then you see its like a trailer park in paradise. Its like a whole nuther country.  Because it basically is.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:18:34 PM EDT
[#24]
On any given calendar year hawaii is something I think about maybe two or three times a year.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:27:07 PM EDT
[#25]
She's pawing  the ground with her feet like a wild animal.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:28:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Get both?

ETA: news anchor is a hottie.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:29:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Devout cunt.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:30:02 PM EDT
[#28]
*shrug*

Both the cop and the bible thumpers are annoying.

I'd be fine with both of them getting their asses kicked.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:33:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I wonder if she's the same female Maui cop who's been arrested 5 times in the past year and is still working for the PD.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh dear. If so, someone is sure full off blue privilege
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:35:17 PM EDT
[#30]

Seems cranky. The straps on her favorite dildo must have snapped.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top