User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 10:33:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 10:40:13 PM EDT
[#2]
<post commander>
"Troopers, the Friday safety briefings will now be 30 minutes longer and shall include at least 10 minutes of discussion about why soldiers shouldn't rape each other.  That will solve this problem!"
</post commander>
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 8:19:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wonder if it was a female victim.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

I'm still trying to find this info, but I'm thinking male.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 8:34:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
what is this? the 80s? no one calls gay men faggots any more. faggots or fag for short are all assholes who ride loud harleys.
View Quote

Only if you're a conspicuously tender SJW.  This is the attempt of the PC/newspeak Nazis to re-write our language.  They're still faggots, sorry, that's what they are.  I also don't call blacks hypenated-non-Americans-whose-great-great-grandfather-was-a-slave, either; they're just black.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 8:34:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Isolated incident.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 8:34:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Needs more PowerPoint

http://i.imgur.com/swXsVBN.jpg

View Quote

No way.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 8:39:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
No.  But i know if you dont let faggots serve youll have a lower amount of man on man rape.  Fommon sense shit i am talking about here.  And thats just one of the reasons why i dont want faggots in the military
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

if men are raping men then I would say it is the same time gays were serving. dont ask dont rape kind of thing.

Are you telling me that letting faggots in the service won't have any effect on the rate of man on man assrape?
No!!  Rape isnt sexual!  You're not getting it!  Its not a sexual thing!  Gosh!!  

Do you think that gays rape more often than straight people?
No.  But i know if you dont let faggots serve youll have a lower amount of man on man rape.  Fommon sense shit i am talking about here.  And thats just one of the reasons why i dont want faggots in the military

Yep.  Same reason I don't want faggots alone in the woods with young Boy Scouts, any more than I'd want a normal man alone in the woods with young Girl Scouts: sooner or later, it will not end well.  Anyone who doesn't understand this kind of basic, obvious stuff has a bad case of liberalblinderidus.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 8:46:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I remember hearing about dudes getting raped on Lejeune before gays were allowed to serve.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Last I checked Ft. Bragg has the highest rate of male on male rape out of any military post of any service.
Even more reason why faggots should not be in the service.  

I remember hearing about dudes getting raped on Lejeune before gays were allowed to serve.

That's not rape or gay it's just boots getting hazed.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 8:52:55 AM EDT
[#9]
I wonder if the arrest was based on physical evidence.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 8:55:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Lol military.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 9:35:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yep.  Same reason I don't want faggots alone in the woods with young Boy Scouts, any more than I'd want a normal man alone in the woods with young Girl Scouts: sooner or later, it will not end well.  Anyone who doesn't understand this kind of basic, obvious stuff has a bad case of liberalblinderidus.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same.

Also best reason not to allow any of the LGBTBBQ crowd in, is because they do not contribute to readiness as a whole, same as women. There is a higher then average chance that having any of the above groups in a location will cause more drama, exponentially then them not being there.  It ends up costing the military more and more money to accommodate a percentage of the military that frankly is more apt to cause problems then contribute to readiness.  Are there women and members of the LGBTBBQ that are productive members of the military? sure.  But you would think these would be paraded about more to show their contributions to readiness.  Instead the only time we here about them is when they are accomplishing some social justice warrior crap.

But somehow or an other some one got the idea that the military was supposed to be available for everyone.

Now as far as the arrest.  Would it be to much to simply wait to see what evidence is used in support before we jump on the band wagon?  I guess it would be.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 9:44:05 AM EDT
[#12]
That pt belt was too much to resist.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 9:51:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Way to over-react....  

I'm all for the death penalty when it's a life for a life.  But in this case, lock the guy up and throw away the key....  Death penalty?  Yeah... No.  

Good thing you're not a judge!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe he hadn't gotten his turn to play the new SHARP video game?

Seriously, though, that's worthy of a death sentence no matter whether the victim was male or female.

Way to over-react....  

I'm all for the death penalty when it's a life for a life.  But in this case, lock the guy up and throw away the key....  Death penalty?  Yeah... No.  

You ever dealt with a rape victim? It fucks them up badly for the rest of their lives. Even if they don't show it outwardly.

I'm good with blasting rapists. Or at the very least, gelding them once proven guilty beyond ANY doubt.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 10:20:12 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You used to see a Crimes against nature charge if it wasn't a female victim.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 10:22:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
That pt belt was too much to resist.

View Quote

It made his 'wand' light up?

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 10:34:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You still would in NC.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 10:34:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Rape is rarely about sexual attraction. It's a power thing. Defiling someone in the most personal way possible when they are at their most vulnerable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Last I checked Ft. Bragg has the highest rate of male on male rape out of any military post of any service.

Rape is rarely about sexual attraction. It's a power thing. Defiling someone in the most personal way possible when they are at their most vulnerable.

You are indeed right.  Rape quite often is about power and intimidation and fear.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 10:46:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
One can perform sex acts without being sexually attracted to a person. Hell, I know a guy who makes a sport out of finding the most repulsive partners he can stomach.
View Quote

I'm curious.  IM me his username.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:03:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I guess he didn't watch the tea consent video I've been showing junior service members?

https://youtu.be/oQbei5JGiT8 https://youtu.be/oQbei5JGiT8
View Quote

Had to watch that last week at in processing
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:10:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I wonder what makes people think they can get away with shit like this
View Quote

who said anything about thinking?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:13:36 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
You are indeed right.  Rape quite often is about power and intimidation and fear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.  Nothing gay or sexual about fucking a man in the ass
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:16:23 AM EDT
[#22]
I was stationed at Ft. Bragg for 3 years and deployed with Ft. Bragg for 11 months for desert shield/desert storm. I have literally never heard of this happening once. Not once.

What the hell happened?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:17:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sh*t.  Rape is bad enough, but male on male is
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:20:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't ask about the situation, and sure as Hell don't tell anyone about it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:23:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Way to over-react....  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously, though, that's worthy of a death sentence no matter whether the victim was male or female.

Way to over-react....  

If violent and forcible rape, and a worse offense in this context given the dynamics of the military and the need for discipline and unit cohesion. I have zero problem with giving the death penalty for such.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:27:06 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I was stationed at Ft. Bragg for 3 years and deployed with Ft. Bragg for 11 months for desert shield/desert storm. I have literally never heard of this happening once. Not once.

What the hell happened?

View Quote
I was there for 5.5 years.  In the Active Army for 12 years.  In the NG for nearly 4 years.  I have never heard of man on man rape.  Not once, ever
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:28:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I was there for 5.5 years.  In the Active Army for 12 years.  In the NG for nearly 4 years.  I have never heard of man on man rape.  Not once, ever
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the hell happened?

you may remember it as SERE C
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:39:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Mentally ill gays have no place in our military.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:41:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I'm just trying to find out why you don't want faggots in the service and what that has to do with this story.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So is faggot rape more heinous than straight person rape?
Is there something wrong with you?  Go take a nap.  You got a case of the fuzzy wuzzies  

I'm just trying to find out why you don't want faggots in the service and what that has to do with this story.

Shhhhh.... when men rape women, it has NOTHING to do with straight people.
When men rape men, even if it's some weird straight people hazing thing, it's gay people's fault.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:43:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Mentally ill gays have no place in our military.
View Quote

I'm always tickled pink by the "mentally ill" mud thrown by people who think they can telepathically communicate with a supernatural being [that has no good evidence].
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:45:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Re-read what I wrote and think about it critically.

Rape quite often is about power and intimidation and fear.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:50:10 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What the hell happened?

This is one of those times where I can say definitively and have it be true that "Back in the old days".

BACK IN THE OLD DAYS, PARATROOPERS DIDN'T USE TO RAPE EACH OTHER. The main reason is that shortly after the raping was over, one paratrooper would kill the other paratrooper. Now... paratroopers used to kill each other back in my day. I guess the reason may have been all the gay rape that no one ever talked about because the raper was dead. Maybe that's it.  
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:50:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:55:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

What the fuck else you gonna do in Fayetteville?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the fuck else you gonna do in Fayetteville?

Little Ricks and the Grecian  Gardens if they are still there.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:58:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Date rape, buyers remorse? Someone found out he was catching so now it's rape? Or Rape?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:00:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the hell happened?

You didn't listen carefully enough to the rumors.  Lot of the people involved in those rumors had accidents in the field or tended to get jumped out on the economy "randomly" and hurt badly.  And this was all back in the old "Don't ask, don't tell" days.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:05:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Totally, only hetero rapists are good enough for our military. They protect the land of liberty from faggots.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:09:48 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Totally, only hetero rapists are good enough for our military. They protect the land of liberty from faggots.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who said anything about hetero rapists being good enough for the military?  

Also, explain to me the benefits of faggots serving in all male Infantry units, while in a combat zone?

I'll wait.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:12:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Also, explain to me the benefits of faggots serving in all male Infantry units, while in a combat zone?

I'll wait.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll wait.

What's the difference between a homosexual and heterosexual rape? Is one better than the other?

A higher pool of people and talent to draw upon.

Hm, that was easy.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:13:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Way to over-react....  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Way to over-react....  

UCMJ still has the death penalty for forcible rape, IIRC.  Don't matter though, looks like they turned him over to local SO.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:14:53 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
What's the difference between a homosexual and heterosexual rape? Is one better than the other?

Hm, that was easy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll wait.

Hm, that was easy.

Guys sucking cocks is a talent needed in Obamas Military.  Got it.  Thanks

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:34:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Hm, that was easy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll wait.

Hm, that was easy.

So gays make better grunts?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:36:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll wait.

Hm, that was easy.

You're being obtuse. You should try integrity when arguing a point.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:38:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hm, that was easy.

I meant to say " a deeper pool". Maybe that makes it more clear.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:47:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hm, that was easy.

Your argument implies the pool wasn't "deep enough" before gays were allowed.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:49:20 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hm, that was easy.

The 3-4 percent of the population who are gay have great talents!!  I dont understand want you guys are not getting about this!!   They will make the military great with their great talents!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:54:40 PM EDT
[#47]
I looked online but one of the guys in my company was picked up for getting Marines drunk then taking advantage of them.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:56:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I looked online but one of the guys in my company was picked up for getting Marines drunk then taking advantage of them.
View Quote

Of course the guy doing the raping was straight,right? I wonder how something like that affects unit cohesion.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:56:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hm, that was easy.

No it doesn't. It implies more people makes the pool deeper. That's it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:57:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The 3-4 percent of the population who are gay have great talents!!  I dont understand want you guys are not getting about this!!   They will make the military great with their great talents!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hm, that was easy.

Yes, having a larger pool of options is better than a smaller pool. You're catching on.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top