Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 10:17:22 AM EDT
[#1]
My god ......
This sounds like it's is not going to end well .

He will probably end up in jail. Or worse ......

Marriage !

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:24:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Or just send him a certified letter demanding that he leave the clothes with a local pd and to never contact him again.
View Quote

I think there were a few suggestions that he get a lawyer and have the lawyer handle any further contact between the ex-fiancé and her family.

From what updates he has given, I'm not liking his odds on eventually needing a lawyer (one way or another) due to this 'relationship'.   He could just cut all methods of contact and wipe all traces of her from his life (and give up on that old jersey that he hasn't gotten back), but why walk away from all that drama?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:28:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
My god ......

Marriage !

View Quote

He'll have to do a lot of groveling to the sisters, before they will allow a marriage (and it will be allowed only under their strict terms).  That's how fucked up the situation is.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:40:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He'll have to do a lot of groveling to the sisters, before they will allow a marriage (and it will be allowed only under their strict terms).  That's how fucked up the situation is.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My god ......

Marriage !

I hope he finds his balls and starts thinking with the big head before anything like that happens.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:24:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Hook, line, sinker
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not a team member but was following as well as posting. So, since they hauled it away to who the hell knows where. What's the latest from this poor kid?

He posted a bunch of hot pictures of her in BABE OF THE DAY subforum.  

You really should buy a membership.

I searched.  'No Topics Found' for either 'Threads started by' or 'Post replies by' in BOTD.

Hook, line, sinker

I are dumb...

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:30:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm not reading 95 pages.. someone cliff note the last 93 of them for me.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:42:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm not reading 95 pages.. someone cliff note the last 93 of them for me.
View Quote

I did that on the previous page of this thread.

Since then, a member of the family has texted the guy and suggested that they sit down and talk this through.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top