Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2016 5:23:22 AM EDT

Russian President Vladimir Putin could be forging a "personal" army to deal with rising domestic tensions, according to analysts who have been watching an overhaul of the country's security services.

Executive orders published by the Kremlin this month proposed the creation of a new National Guard, which will be led by Putin's former bodyguard, Viktor Zolotov, who would report directly to the president himself.

The guard will draw on internal troops from the country's interior ministry, and has been described by Russian media as a major reorganization of the country's security services.
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/04/29/did-putin-just-create-his-own-personal-army.html
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 5:24:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, I can think of one obvious downside of a Praetorian guard
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 5:24:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I assumed he already had one making moves domestically.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 6:34:27 AM EDT
[#3]
That critter in the White House created the BLM.   Each one with their own capacity and agenda....  

Link Posted: 4/29/2016 6:42:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That critter in the White House created the BLM.   Each one with their own capacity and agenda....  

View Quote

BLM is a noisy but minor annyoance, much like the dark skinned panthers.

Obama's claim to fame is that he has quite effectively weaponized the USG against the American people. He has done so artfully, through implication and inuendo. He placed the right ideologues in the right positions who in turn also hired the the right ideologues to drive his agenda outside the scope of our laws.  Essentially we now have layers of Manchurian candidates throughout the GOV.

On that note I ran into Susan Rice the other day at the Mark center. She was having trouble working the coffee machine at the Dunkin donuts so I helped her out. Nice lady.....scum bag traitorous liar, but a nice lady.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 6:44:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 6:46:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Is there 300 of them? What is their profession?
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 7:07:30 AM EDT
[#7]
SS 2.0
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top