Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 37
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:42:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I dunno, My niece was raped in a church during a social function last month.

Stuff just happens sometimes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So he helped corroborate the story of the victims?

That I do not know.

His statement, along with any evidence he provided is sealed.

You said it was on "behalf of the victims."   That can only mean that his statement supported their story.

Trump must feel terrible that one of his underage employees was pimped out as a sex slave.  How could that have been allowed to happen?

So now you are victimising your own neice to excuse Diddlin' Donald
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:46:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Diddlin' Donald could shoot someone in the middle of the street and his supporters wouldn't care.

Why would they care about raping underage girls?

View Quote

nuther thing he appears to have with Billy the Rapist............rape that is, that and the firm belief that they are above the law. Before the Donny supporters chime in, if he knew about Epstein, why, oh, why would he hang with him? unless of course he figured he'd never have to answer for it. You can tell a lot about a person by the the company he keeps. I have trouble with someone who uses the excuse," I had to deal with them because that is just part of business. "
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:46:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That I do not know.

You said it was on "behalf of the victims."   That can only mean that his statement supported their story.

Trump must feel terrible that one of his underage employees was pimped out as a sex slave.  How could that have been allowed to happen?

Nah, I am saying terrible shit happens, and we do what  we can to make it right.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:46:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Looks like we know who that "somebody" is now.
View Quote

Quoted:
Probably to hide his guilt.  Add that to him being silent about the issue now, and things are starting to look pretty bad.  The biggest shame is I was looking forward to voting for Mr. Trump, I wanted to help make America great again, I wanted to get my job back as lead lawn mower, the job the mexicans stole from me, I wanted to take my kids to see the wall Trump was going to build.  But I have to rethink my position, last thing I want to do is cast a vote for someone who might end up being Jared Fogle's cellmate.  

Give it another week and the Trump train may not even be able to be within 500 yards of a playground.
View Quote

Don't mind me, I'm just reading this thread, enjoying my popcorn and big cup of schadenfreude.

And posting to get this bitch to 100 pages like the Cruz thread. Come on guys! We can make rape threads great again!

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:49:50 AM EDT
[#5]
You guys are just embarrassing yourselves now.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:50:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That I do not know.

lol
You have to admit it is funny as fuck to watch these Cruztards in their bunker -all 3 left, beat their meat to this story with only a controlled media hit piece for them to clutch on to in sheer desperation, no charges, nothing, but they jack off to it as if it is Gospel.
They are the same people who when Cruz was accused of 5 affairs immediately dismissed it as unfounded allegations, just hit a peice (though his wife filed for divorce according to court documents in 2013 listing infidelity as the reason...but that was all bullshit. Same as his citizenship, who BTW his wife just called him an "immigrate" (her words)...all bullshit. BUT THIS IS FOR REAL! Never mind too the vid of Cruz fondling a 6 year girl like a pedo..lol.
We have to wonder if these hypocritical anti-Americans will continue to make asses out of themselves here after Indiana...lol...I'm hoping they will as they are funny in as fuck to watch here.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:51:43 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
That was the logic put forth by some of the Trump supporters in the thread on Cruz's alleged affairs.

Some in this thread are demonstrating the hypocrisy of Trump and his supporters.  And doing a damn fine job of it I might add.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gonna need proof of that.

Where's the proof that it's not true?

I tried to stay out of this shitfest, but god damn man.
You are an axe murderer, prove this is not true.

That was the logic put forth by some of the Trump supporters in the thread on Cruz's alleged affairs.

Some in this thread are demonstrating the hypocrisy of Trump and his supporters.  And doing a damn fine job of it I might add.

K.

Not really keeping up with all the bickering.

Just waiting till November.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:52:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

You know, if my niece had been raped last month I think knowing that the man I had been supporting for President had a long running friendship with a serial rapist of under age girls might give me a little pause.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:53:53 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote
Which side?

Its hard to tell sometimes.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:54:54 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

lol

You have to admit it is funny as fuck to watch these Cruztards in their bunker -all 3 left, beat their meat to this story with only a controlled media hit piece for them to clutch on to in sheer desperation, no charges, nothing, but they jack off to it as if it is Gospel.

They are the same people who when Cruz was accused of 5 affairs immediately dismissed it as unfounded allegations, just hit a peice (though his wife filed for divorce according to court documents in 2013 listing infidelity as the reason...but that was all bullshit. Same as his citizenship, who BTW his wife just called him an "immigrate" (her words)...all bullshit. BUT THIS IS FOR REAL! ? Never mind too the vid of Cruz fondling a 6 year girl like a pedo..lol.

We have to wonder if these hypocritical anti-Americans will continue to make asses out of themselves here after Indiana...lol...I'm hoping they will as they are funny in as fuck to watch here.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That I do not know.

lol

They are the same people who when Cruz was accused of 5 affairs immediately dismissed it as unfounded allegations, just hit a peice (though his wife filed for divorce according to court documents in 2013 listing infidelity as the reason...but that was all bullshit. Same as his citizenship, who BTW his wife just called him an "immigrate" (her words)...all bullshit. BUT THIS IS FOR REAL! ? Never mind too the vid of Cruz fondling a 6 year girl like a pedo..lol.

Oh, that's far from the funniest part about this thread. It's the Trump Davidians one at a time wading in and spouting off until they finally get what's going on and slink off to lick their wounds. Funnier yet are the Davidians who refuse to realize what's going on and thereby show how utterly clueless they are.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:55:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This election I learned that:  A. Trump is a pedophile and B. Cruz is the Zodiac Killer.
View Quote

In this thread I've learned that Trump supporters neither understand irony, nor satire.

-Make America Rapey Again-
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:56:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You know, if my niece had been raped last month I think knowing that the man I had been supporting for President had a long running friendship with a serial rapist of under age girls might give me a little pause.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

like, man, that's different, you know,different. Trump is going to make 'merica great again.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:57:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
lol

They are the same people who when Cruz was accused of 5 affairs immediately dismissed it as unfounded allegations, just hit a peice (though his wife filed for divorce according to court documents in 2013 listing infidelity as the reason...but that was all bullshit. Same as his citizenship, who BTW his wife just called him an "immigrate" (her words)...all bullshit. BUT THIS IS FOR REAL! Never mind too the vid of Cruz fondling a 6 year girl like a pedo..lol.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That I do not know.

lol

This post tells me that you are absolutely terrible at following the bouncing ball.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:57:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you believe that Donald Trump did what the court documents say?

Look. People say that he's a rapist. I don't say these things. People say these things. I don't want him to be a rapist but people are saying that he is. Some of the people that say these things are really smart.

Pretty much sums it up.

We've all learned a lesson right? Vast majority of the country, like 70%, cares about image and propaganda over policy and character.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:59:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

In this thread I've learned that Trump supporters neither understand irony, nor satire.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This election I learned that:  A. Trump is a pedophile and B. Cruz is the Zodiac Killer.

Hey, let's keep it serious, let's hold Donny to the same standards was we did with Billy a while back, what ever Trump does in private should not affect him politically.It's his personal business.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:00:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Nah, I am saying terrible shit happens, and we do what  we can to make it right.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

That I do not know.

Making a close friend and associate of a convicted child rapist President of The United States of America is making it right?

A person who has also been accused of rape
A person who is friends and associates with Bill "the rapist" Clinton
A person who willingly associates with and finacially supports the murderer of Bengazhi
A person who throws old ladys out on the street so he has a place to park his limo
A person who has stated that he wants common sense gun control
A person who only wants to get rid of Obamacare so he can replace it with his own version of socialized medicine
A person who is supported by Gun grabber Krispy Kreme
A person who is supported by the worst Speaker of The House in US history

This is the guy you want to "make it right"?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:01:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That I do not know.

lol

You guys really don't have a creative bone in your body.  

Since you brought up fondling, here toy go.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:01:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or, I could you know, look at the evidence, and conclude Donald Trump raped no children.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:02:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

like, man, that's different, you know,different. Trump is going to make 'merica great rape again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

like, man, that's different, you know,different. Trump is going to make 'merica great rape again.

fify

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:03:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

fify

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

fify

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:04:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Or, I could you know, look at the evidence, and conclude Donald Trump raped no children.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And it never occurred to you to question his judgement?  Given the list of some of the people he chooses to associate with.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:07:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

And it never occurred to you to question his judgement?  Given the list of some of the people he chooses to associate with.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Donnie is keeping real, he just doing business, sometimes you have to deal with people..............people who are less than savory.     You know, business is paramount.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:07:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Really?

Actually, nothing is more embarrassing than watching naive dolts and shameless liberals supporting a candidate running for president that has had a close and very high profile personal and financial relationship with radical progressives like Bill and Hillary Clinton, and who publicly advocated for a new AWB and longer waiting periods for purchasing a firearm long before running for office.  A man who has openly praised the most progressive personalities among the "power elite".  Now we find out that Diddlin' Donald maintained a relationship and even praised the likes of convicted child molester Jeffrey Epstein.  

All this while his supporters here in arfcom relentlessly and childishly bash a conservative candidate that has a solid record of supporting the 2A.

I'm not embarrassed at all-not in the least.  No sir.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:08:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Really?

Actually, nothing is more embarrassing than watching naive dolts and shameless liberals supporting a candidate running for president that has had a close and very high profile personal and financial relationship with radical progressives like Bill and Hillary Clinton, and who publicly advocated for a new AWB and longer waiting periods for purchasing a firearm long before running for office.  A man who has openly praised the most progressive personalities among the "power elite".  Now we find out that Diddlin' Donald maintained a relationship and even praised the likes of convicted child molester Jeffrey Epstein.  

All this while his supporters here in arfcom relentlessly and childishly bash a conservative candidate that has a solid record of supporting the 2A.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

well said.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:10:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Donnie is keeping real, he just doing business, sometimes you have to deal with people..............people who are less than savory.     You know, business is paramount.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, I guess if you can give money to Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Charlie Rangle, Rahm Emmanuel, etc. etc. what's paling around with a serial rapist?

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:11:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, I have.

I don't think Trump has raped anyone.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:13:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yup, I have.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, I have.

Well, if that's not an endorsement for President I don't know what is!

Vote for my guy!  I'm pretty sure he hasn't raped anyone!

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:16:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Donald trump's candidacy is an embarrassment. I, for one, can't wait to support Kanye in 2020.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:17:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, I have.

Well at least he isn't guilty of eating boogers, so....
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:17:26 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

From everything I have read, Trump was the only one willing to make a sworn statement on behalf of Epstein's victims. Everyone else who received a subpoena from the lawyer of 11 of Epstein's victims refused to make any sworn statement.

the same lawyer, who took Trump's sworn statement has also said that it was clear to him that Trump had no involvement or knowledge of What Epstein was up to.

So, Trump was quite literally the only guy who was willing to make a sworn statement against Epstein for the lawyer of his victims. He did it willingly, so the lawyer dropped the subpoena against him.

The lawyer representing Epstein's victims stated unequivocally that trump had no involvement or knowledge of Epstein's affairs.

View Quote
Ironically, threads like this show why Trump is the best candidate.  This smear is demonstrably false.  

1. No lawyer would take her case.  

2. It is rejected by the lawyer leading the credible case again Epstein and his co-conspirators.

3. False address in pleadings.

4. False phone number in pleadings.

5. No credible new agency is running with it.  

6. Trump did a sworn statement, almost certainly against the advice of his lawyer.

This story is almost certainly a plant by the Hillary campaign to deflect from Bill's actual trips to Pedo Island, and much closer relationship to Epstein.  More importantly, it shows what we're up against.  Whomever the Republican nominee is will be smeared with whatever it takes to win.  Libel?  The leftists laugh.  They fucking worship Che Gueverra who ran a death camp.  Libel is nothing to them.  False pleadings are nothing to them.  And who will be able to stand up to them?  Ted Cruz?  He couldn't give a straight answer about his own scandal, letting it linger.  Katshit?  He is totally unprepared for what is to come, thinking to shield himself as a "moderate" like McCain and Romney.  There are no "moderates" when you get the nomination.  Only racist, child eating pedo rape manbearpig monsters.  Who has the media savvy to handle that kind of pressure?  Donald J. Trump.

TRUMP 2016
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:18:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Well, I guess if you can give money to Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Charlie Rangle, Rahm Emmanuel, etc. etc. what's paling around with a serial rapist?

View Quote

And this is the guy that gets such enthusiastic support on a 2A-centric forum.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:21:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Ironically, threads like this show why Trump is the best candidate.  This smear is demonstrably false.  

2. It is rejected by the lawyer leading the credible case again Epstein and his co-conspirators.
6. Trump did a sworn statement, almost certainly against the advice of his lawyer.

This story is almost certainly a plant by the Hillary campaign to deflect from Bill's actual trips to Pedo Island, and much closer relationship to Epstein.  More importantly, it shows what we're up against.  Whomever the Republican nominee is will be smeared with whatever it takes to win.  Libel?  The leftists laugh.  They fucking worship Che Gueverra who ran a death camp.  Libel is nothing to them.  False pleadings are nothing to them.  And who will be able to stand up to them?  Ted Cruz?  He couldn't give a straight answer about his own scandal, letting it linger.  Katshit?  He is totally unprepared for what is to come, thinking to shield himself as a "moderate" like McCain and Romney.  There are no "moderates" when you get the nomination.  Only racist, child eating pedo rape manbearpig monsters.  Who has the media savvy to handle that kind of pressure?  Donald J. Trump.

TRUMP 2016
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From everything I have read, Trump was the only one willing to make a sworn statement on behalf of Epstein's victims. Everyone else who received a subpoena from the lawyer of 11 of Epstein's victims refused to make any sworn statement.

the same lawyer, who took Trump's sworn statement has also said that it was clear to him that Trump had no involvement or knowledge of What Epstein was up to.

So, Trump was quite literally the only guy who was willing to make a sworn statement against Epstein for the lawyer of his victims. He did it willingly, so the lawyer dropped the subpoena against him.

The lawyer representing Epstein's victims stated unequivocally that trump had no involvement or knowledge of Epstein's affairs.

TRUMP 2016

Well, we don't allow the mere lack of evidence to stand in the way of these type allegations do we?

I mean, if I start searching through that 100 page thread on Cruz's alleged affairs, I'm not going to find any posts by you supporting the allegations am I?  Or demanding he come clean?

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:21:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

TRUMP 2016
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRUMP 2016

You guys kill me....

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:24:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Well, we don't allow the mere lack of evidence to stand in the way of these type allegations do we?

I mean, if I start searching through that 100 page thread on Cruz's alleged affairs, I'm not going to find any posts by you supporting the allegations am I?  Or demanding he come clean?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRUMP 2016

Make America Hypocrites Again!
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:27:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Here is what Trump supports want us to believe.  Billionaire keeps underage sex slaves on his island retreat, and actively pimps these sex slaves to his friends at said island retreat.  This is not speculation, it is fact, and Epsteain went to jail for it.  Trump is a very close friend, spent time on said island retreat several times, even flying back from said island on Epstein's private jet with Epstein.  But we are to believe that Trump was completely clueless that there were underage sex slaves being pimped out on this island, that he was one of the rare repeat guests not offered a sex slave for the night, and that there was nothing whatsoever to tip Donald off that maybe his bestest buddy like to fuck underage girls and hosted wild sex parties all the time on his island.

I guess when Donald went to visit the island, they drank tea and played gin rummy until it was Donald's bed time.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:28:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Donald Trump Jared Fogle 2016
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:36:42 PM EDT
[#37]
BTW happycynic, we do have evidence of one thing -

We know that Trump's representatives initially lied about Trump's relationship with Jeffrey Epstein.

His lawyer said that Trump only casually met Epstein at Trump's private club Mar-A-Lago.  We know that's a lie.  From sworn statements in the investigation of Epstein, we know that Trump personally visited several of Epstein's homes on numerous occasions and flew on his private jet (dubbed the "Lolita Express" by the media) on at least one occasion.  We also know that Epstein's secretary took messages for Epstein from Trump and we know that Trump's name was in Epstein's notorious little black book in a special section labeled "Jeffrey".

So, if Trump's relationship with Epstein was so innocent, why the need to lie?

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:38:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Here is what Trump supports want us to believe.  Billionaire keeps underage sex slaves on his island retreat, and actively pimps these sex slaves to his friends at said island retreat.  This is not speculation, it is fact, and Epsteain went to jail for it.  Trump is a very close friend, spent time on said island retreat several times, even flying back from said island on Epstein's private jet with Epstein.  But we are to believe that Trump was completely clueless that there were underage sex slaves being pimped out on this island, that he was one of the rare repeat guests not offered a sex slave for the night, and that there was nothing whatsoever to tip Donald off that maybe his bestest buddy like to fuck underage girls and hosted wild sex parties all the time on his island.

I guess when Donald went to visit the island, they drank tea and played gin rummy until it was Donald's bed time.

View Quote

Sounds about right, same for Donnie's other good buddy Billy, Billy was a frequent guest there too apparently. What is that line?

"Let me tell you about the very rich. They are different from you and me. They possess and enjoy early, and it does something to them, makes them soft where we are hard, and cynical where we are trustful, in a way that, unless you were born rich, it is very difficult to understand. They think, deep in their hearts, that they are better than we are because we had to discover the compensations and refuges of life for ourselves. Even when they enter deep into our world or sink below us, they still think that they are better than we are. They are different." F. Scott Fitzgerald.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:40:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Diddlin Don is all about the deal, if you wanna backdoor his 15 year old employee as a closer have at it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:44:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
BTW happycynic, we do have evidence of one thing -

We know that Trump's representatives initially lied about Trump's relationship with Jeffrey Epstein.

His lawyer said that Trump only casually met Epstein at Trump's private club Mar-A-Lago.  We know that's a lie.  From sworn statements in the investigation of Epstein, we know that Trump personally visited several of Epstein's homes on numerous occasions and flew on his private jet (dubbed the "Lolita Express" by the media) on at least one occasion.  We also know that Epstein's secretary took messages for Epstein from Trump and we know that Trump's name was in Epstein's notorious little black book in a special section labeled "Jeffrey".

So, if Trump's relationship with Epstein was so innocent, why the need to lie?

View Quote

sounds like the same type of reasoning and explanation that someone else used when discussing his connections with a certain Education professor at UofC and when discussing listening to an outspoken minister's sermons for a decade or so. but then there is no evidence of this ever happening so why not forget and ignore the smoke.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:47:26 PM EDT
[#41]
This thread is like a giant bug zapper for Trump supporters.

They fly in here, make noise about there being no evidence for these allegations, then are reminded that they enthusiastically supported similar allegations with similar evidence against Cruz.

Having their wings properly singed, they skulk off.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:49:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This thread is like a giant bug zapper for Trump supporters.

They fly in here, make noise about there being no evidence for these allegations, then are reminded that they enthusiastically supported similar allegations with similar evidence against Cruz.

Having their wings properly singed, they skulk off.

View Quote

turnabout, turnabout, what is the rest of the line?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:51:21 PM EDT
[#43]
I haven't been able to find any proof that DJT went to Epstein's island.

either using his own plane or Epstein's.

I'm also pretty sure that there is no sworn testimony available that places Trump at multiple Epstein Residences on Multiple occasions.

that comes from news stories written around the year 2000.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:00:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Creepy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Donald Trump:

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Creepy

#Diddlen'Donald  enjoyed Jeffrey Epstein's social life as well. Birds of a feather and all that.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:05:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

I dont feel embarrassed.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:06:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

#Diddlen'Donald  enjoyed Jeffrey Epstein's social life as well. Birds of a feather and all that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Donald Trump:

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Creepy

Who are we to complain about the lifestyles of the rich and famous?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:07:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

http://i67.tinypic.com/2s7j7yg.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That I do not know.

lol

http://i67.tinypic.com/2s7j7yg.jpg

Creepy.

#diddlin'Donald
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:12:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I'm also pretty sure that there is no sworn testimony available that places Trump at multiple Epstein Residences on Multiple occasions.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

VICE - The Salacious Ammo That Even Donald Trump Won't Use

Garten said Trump had never been to Epstein's home. But a 2002 story in Vanity Fair listed Trump as one of a small group of mega-rich businessmen, including newspaper publisher Mort Zuckerman and Revlon chairman Ronald Perelman, who periodically dined with Epstein at his Palm Beach estate. And a 2003 story in New York reported that Trump had dined at Epstein's Upper East Side home, a nine-story building that is reportedly the largest private residence in Manhattan.

During its investigation, the FBI obtained a copy of Epstein's private 194-page phone book. Lawyers for one of Epstein's victims told VICE News it was stolen by a household employee sometime around 2004.

A copy we obtained includes investigators' margin notes pointing to key witnesses against Epstein as well as handwritten notes identifying dozens of then-underage girls, as well as their phone numbers.

Among people listed in the phone book were well-known political figures such as Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia, Tony Blair, former Utah governor and Republican presidential candidate Jon Huntsman, Senator Edward Kennedy, and Henry Kissinger. Also listed were major political contributors like David Koch and Pepe Fanjul.

All those names were listed alphabetically at the front of Epstein's telephone book, along with the names of Trump's former wife, Ivana, his daughter Ivanka, and his brother, Robert.

Epstein created a number of other odd categories, including one called "Jeffrey." There were dozens of names in the Jeffrey category, including Ehud Barak, Alan Dershowitz, then–Senator John Kerry, former senator and lobbyist George Mitchell, powerhouse DC lobbyist Thomas Quinn, and David Rockefeller.

Trump was also listed in this section. Under his name were 14 phone numbers, including emergency numbers, car numbers, and numbers to Trump's security guard and houseman.

Buzzfed - Court Papers - Donald Trump Ate At Jeffrey Epstein's Home

But court papers — in one case previously unreported — suggest that the Republican frontrunner for president had a closer relationship with Epstein than he has recently let on, dining at Epstein’s Palm Beach mansion and riding on his private jet.

Alessi testified that Trump would come over to Epstein’s home for dinner — though he added that Trump “never sat at the table” but instead ate “with me in the kitchen.” In another deposition, Epstein’s brother Mark testified he once flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with both him and Trump, who were “friends.” Asked why Trump was on board, Mark Epstein replied, “You’ll have to ask Donald. I think he wanted a ride back to New York.”

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:14:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Has Pedophile Donnie addressed this yet? What's the latest on his raping on children?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:15:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Waterglass - it seems that you have lately become a stickler for evidence.  This must be a recent development.  I do not detect such an insistence for evidence in the discussion on the allegations that Cruz had an affair.

What has prompted this recent change?

Page / 37
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top