Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 9:49:00 PM EDT
[#1]
AND THE DOLPHINS pick that bong smokin' dude at 13!

We suck and we've had enough head cases to go around the entire league.

Chris
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 9:49:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They are saying it was 5 years ago and passed all drug test.

Dropping like a rock in the draft.
View Quote

5 years ago my ass

more like 5 days ago

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 9:50:33 PM EDT
[#3]
He still had a nice payday.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 9:59:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

He's definitely a dumbass with millions on the line, but somebody fucked him big time. To release this vid just before the draft is just dirty.
View Quote

Probably one of his dumbass friends who doesn't understand consequences.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 10:02:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's definitely a dumbass with millions on the line, but somebody fucked him big time. To release this vid just before the draft is just dirty.

Rumor is it was his stepfather...

Miami got a steal, half the league is probably sitting at home high as shit watching the draft.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 10:06:20 PM EDT
[#6]
This surprises anyone?
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 10:07:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Miami got a steal, half the league is probably sitting at home high as shit watching the draft.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

His stepfather is probably a dumbass who doesn't understand consequences.

Most of these players, especially ones at schools like Ole Miss, don't come from families with an overabundance of brains.

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 10:10:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No fucks given.

Thought 'murica was about freedom.

If you can knock your wife/girlfriend the fuck out and still play, then you're good enough for the 'family values' of the National Felon League.
View Quote

If you wanna smoke crack under a swastika, go ahead and do it. Doesn't make it a good idea.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 10:12:11 PM EDT
[#9]
If I were him I would have gone from pissed to ecstatic in an instant. I'm having a hard time finding the downside to making millions and having to spend the next 4 or 5 years living in Miami.

I would gladly accept the slide down to 13th in order to not have to spend the next few years in Cleveland or Baltimore. As already stated, the real cash is in the second contract anyways.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 10:35:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
No fucks given.

Thought 'murica was about freedom.

If you can knock your wife/girlfriend the fuck out and still play, then you're good enough for the 'family values' of the National Felon League.
View Quote

It's about a guy that would make that decision with his career and tens of millions of dollars on the line. Decision making skills both on and off the field can make or break the player.

Look at Suh when he was a Detroit Lion. He almost missed the first Lions playoff game in like 15 years because he stomped on a player for the second time. Bad decision making cost teams big. Look at Cinci in the playoffs and why they lost.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 10:50:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If I were him I would have gone from pissed to ecstatic in an instant. I'm having a hard time finding the downside to making millions and having to spend the next 4 or 5 years living in Miami.

I would gladly accept the slide down to 13th in order to not have to spend the next few years in Cleveland or Baltimore. As already stated, the real cash is in the second contract anyways.
View Quote

The slide cost him at least $12 million. Last year's number 3 got $23.4 million for 4 years after being injured and the number 13 got $11.4 million for 4 years.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/dante-fowler-jr--signs-big-contract-with-jaguars-days-after-injury-195753917.html

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2015/05/andrus_peats_4-year_contract_i.html
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 10:58:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
The slide cost him at least $12 million. Last year's number 3 got $23.4 million for 4 years after being injured and the number 13 got $11.4 million for 4 years.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/dante-fowler-jr--signs-big-contract-with-jaguars-days-after-injury-195753917.html

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2015/05/andrus_peats_4-year_contract_i.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

that $12M would have bought a lot of marijuana

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:13:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:20:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Wow..........someone in college smoking pot!!! What a fucking news flash!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:22:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it is somebody that doesn't like him because somebody posted a text conversation of him asking the Ole Miss staff to pay for his rent and his mother's bills.

He just admitted that he took money from his coach. Miami coaches are probably kicking themselves.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:33:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Just think of all the girlfriends he must've beat up after taking that bong rip.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:33:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Did you guys just miss the part we he said that the Old Miss coach was paying his rent, his mother's rent and electric/water bill?

NCAA is about to have a shit fit.

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:35:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:36:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Zero fucks given.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:36:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 12:34:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. One of his "friends" thought it would be funny to post it online.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 12:56:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He wasn't going #3 to begin with. San Diego jumped all over Bosa and could have taken either of the other three 1st round talent LT's, and they didn't, so that clearly wasn't their priority. The first tackle taken was at #6, but Ozzie Newsome said they had Stanley higher on their board than Tunsil beforehand.

The highest he may have gone is #8, but that's even a stretch considering Conklin is projected as a right tackle in the NFL. So we really don't know how far he actually fell, or if he did at all. The difference in last years #8 and #13 was $3M. With no state income tax in FL, it's negligible. If he acts right and plays up to his ability this will not mean much when he signs a $100M contract in 5 years.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:01:34 AM EDT
[#23]
No fucks given.  Hope he does well in the NFL.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 5:22:57 AM EDT
[#24]

His stepfather is an idiot, if he's the one who posted that stuff...and I'm sure he is, or at least had some involvement. Whoever did it is a huge asshole who hates his guts and stepdaddy fits the bill.

Why would you want someone you're currently SUING to be anywhere from $3M to $13M poorer??? (Ravens personnel said they would've taken him at #6)

This meme tho lololol
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 4:19:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Dolphins say Laremy Tunsil didn't speak at mandatory presser because he had "allergic reaction"

lolololololololololololol

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top