BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 12:11:07 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She saw the light at the very last moment. Her last 2 thoughts in order were:

1) Truly an animal, I wish I didn't let him in.

2) I wish I had a gun.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Will these people ever wake up?

She won't.

She saw the light at the very last moment. Her last 2 thoughts in order were:

1) Truly an animal, I wish I didn't let him in.

2) I wish I had a gun.

You only get one life. Plan accordingly. Plenty of people who think of nothing to take that life from you.

Can't say she didn't fight back but it's a possibility given that many tards think that by allowing someone to rape you, they won't kill you. Not in this case.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 12:12:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Haven't heard a peep about this via local news.  

View Quote

Mmhm.

Can't let that get in the way of real breaking news, like Lil Wayne and Wiz Khalifa coming to Denver for the 4/20 rally that got delayed.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 12:14:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Double tap.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 12:18:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh well. Look, a deadly snake let me take it home, feed and pet it. What's the worse that can happen.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 12:19:05 AM EDT
[#5]
All he wanted was a little loving.  Refugees need sex too.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 12:23:39 AM EDT
[#6]
stupid hurts,feel bad for her family..
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 12:25:04 AM EDT
[#7]
The scorpion said he couldn't help himself, it is in his nature

Link Posted: 4/29/2016 12:31:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Welcome Refugees!!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2016 12:43:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Immerse yourself in the richness, the vibrancy.*

*May cause death
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 12:50:02 AM EDT
[#10]
She choose very poorly.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 12:50:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

We have plenty of fucking idiots in this country who refuse to educate their children that certain types of "people" are to be avoided for fear of being labeled (oh, the horror) racist.

Several inhabit this forum.

There be animals out there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Life is tough.  It's a lot tougher (and evidently shorter) when you are stupid.

We have plenty of fucking idiots in this country who refuse to educate their children that certain types of "people" are to be avoided for fear of being labeled (oh, the horror) racist.

Stereotypes exist for a reason. There is usually at least a thread of truth to them. I figure it's better to be safe than sorry.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:02:42 AM EDT
[#12]
I feel sorry for her and her family.  What a terrible thing.

The EU governments are responsible for all these deaths, rapes, and crimes.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:11:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Her parents failed her for fear of the PC police.

My kids are not so naïve.

Call me a racist or bigot and I'll laugh at you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's a damn tough lesson for a young lady to learn the hard way.  

Her parents failed her for fear of the PC police.

My kids are not so naïve.

Call me a racist or bigot and I'll laugh at you.

All of my children are capable shooters (among other things) and I have taught them the dark truths of the world.

I hope you weren't suggesting that I would call you a racist or bigot.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:14:51 AM EDT
[#14]
"Liberalism is especially dangerous for women and children."-Michael Savage
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:18:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Silly Islamonazis, killing off morons like this makes the West STRONGER. Jihad back fire.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:21:11 AM EDT
[#16]

It truly is a sickness.

Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:22:29 AM EDT
[#17]

I am shocked that this one took until page 2.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:24:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Not all muslims, but most muslims are just misunderstood.

I feel for her family's  loss, possibly more than the family does.  
View Quote

Horseshit!
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:28:03 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

"Liberalism is especially dangerous for women and children."-Michael Savage
View Quote

Good quote, it's true.

Liberals being idiots and
acting against common sense isn't new, but what is new is that they're
attempting to apply their mistaken belief that the world works the way
they want it to instead of how it actually does in a place full of people who are more than happy to prove them wrong, people that liberals have deluded themselves into believing are the
victims when they're actually predators.

It's this mistaken belief that makes a single white woman walk into a Haitian riot and think she'll be alright. Or makes a female journalist think that since she's "telling their side of the story" that she won't be turned into a sex slave by ISIS. Or make a segment of an entire continent want to "show how open minded we are" and let their own destruction into their homes. I'm sure they feel a huge surge of self-righteousness for their universally loving selflessness...right up until the cruel bastard that is reality starts applying the pain.

Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:31:57 AM EDT
[#20]
At least she died doing what she loved.

Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:37:34 AM EDT
[#21]
There was a time when Austria would've never allowed this. We ended that time. Well, Merkel has her own version of Anschluss so it's sorta the same I guess. Patton called it back in 45, nobody listened, they still haven't.

Also inb4 edit or lock for making pro-nazi comments. Not in the least, just making anti "American values" and "Democracy and Freedom" comments.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:37:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Yet another winner of the infamous Darwin Award.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:38:05 AM EDT
[#23]
That was dumb.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:38:06 AM EDT
[#24]
So... he'll do 10-20 years in a posh European jail, have ample opportunity to attain his citizenship somewhere in the .EU, likely by marrying some crazy lady who feels bad for him, and will proceed to live on welfare programs for the rest of his life after being released from jail.

I'm sure he's learned his lesson!
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:43:30 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Yet another winner of the infamous Darwin Award.
View Quote

That's way past Darwin territory, that's all the way into "Woo! They named an entree after me at the Rachel Corrie House of Pancakes!" territory...

Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:48:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
There was a time when Austria would've never allowed this. We ended that time. Well, Merkel has her own version of Anschluss so it's sorta the same I guess. Patton called it back in 45, nobody listened, they still haven't.

Also inb4 edit or lock for making pro-nazi comments. Not in the least, just making anti "American values" and "Democracy and Freedom" comments.
View Quote

No.  We're not going back for a three-pete.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:59:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Whom his right hand posses....
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 2:02:35 AM EDT
[#28]
This is what frustrates me about the morons on the right saying the reason "refugees" are a problem is because terrorists are among them.

FUCK terrorists. This murderer was not a terrorist. Video after video of these savages on the streets of Europe aren't depicting any terrorist acts. Just ordinary middle eastern / African muslim savages doing what they do.

The idea that there are simply TWO types of muslims: peaceful and terrorists, is a delusion. A deadly one.

Link Posted: 4/29/2016 2:19:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/29/2016 2:56:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too late now anyway. The time for action was after Poland.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 3:00:46 AM EDT
[#31]
When will these people stop thinking they need to do these nice things?
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 3:06:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Id hit it but let her live.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 3:11:28 AM EDT
[#33]
I am like Captain Kirk.

I don't trust them and I never will.

Link Posted: 4/29/2016 3:27:44 AM EDT
[#34]
She wont make that mistake again.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 3:35:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Oh well...

Tough shit...

Darwin wins...

Link Posted: 4/29/2016 3:39:50 AM EDT
[#36]
She found out the hard way that just treating them nice isn't enough to make them forget their culture.

As Ayn Rand said it - "You can ignore reality, but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality."

I believe that chick had good intentions, but she ignored reality and put herself at risk.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 3:44:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Good. Liberals need culling
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 4:06:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 4:14:09 AM EDT
[#39]
All I can add is she paid for her stupid mistake and won't soon repeat it.

All out of fucks to give.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 4:18:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I gotta be honest, I'm trying to find a fuck to give, and so far all I'm coming up with is that it's too bad the euroweenies won't execute him.
View Quote

Here is my one fuck to give.  Yes, she was naive and her actions were stupid, but now there is one less compasionate person in the world.  There is one less sweet hopeful heart, that in her last moments only knew pain and suffering at the hands of an animal.  There is one less innocent person only leaving a bigger percentage to us; the jaded and cynical.  Where are the monsters that should have protected her from this monster.  And you need monsters to hunt down and kill these monsters.  Fucking piece of shit savage.

That's my one fuck to give.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 5:36:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Here is my one fuck to give.  Yes, she was naive and her actions were stupid, but now there is one less compasionate person in the world.  There is one less sweet hopeful heart, that in her last moments only knew pain and suffering at the hands of an animal.  There is one less innocent person only leaving a bigger percentage to us; the jaded and cynical.  Where are the monsters that should have protected her from this monster.  And you need monsters to hunt down and kill these monsters.  Fucking piece of shit savage.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I gotta be honest, I'm trying to find a fuck to give, and so far all I'm coming up with is that it's too bad the euroweenies won't execute him.

This . . .

What the hell has happened to Europe's rough men guarding the wall ? ? ?

Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:01:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:05:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Liberals are like those retards who think they can talk nicely to a wild animal, try and pet it and not get bit.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:07:23 AM EDT
[#44]

And plenty of 'em will love her right back.  Hard.  And to death.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:11:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Too bad it can't happen to all the idiots over there.

sleep with dogs get fleas and all that.

the good ones aren't lone refugees/immigrants.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:17:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Liberals are like those retards who think they can talk nicely to a wild animal, try and pet it and not get bit.
View Quote

"Stop it bear"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU5cMZymSr0
^
|
|
this is exactly the mindset

ETA: also, I never thought highly of bear spray, but I had no idea it would be so wildly ineffective.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:21:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
There was a time when Austria would've never allowed this. We ended that time. Well, Merkel has her own version of Anschluss so it's sorta the same I guess.
View Quote

I'm pretty sure Austria will do the same thing that Germany did after he raped an underage girl.

Send him to the next country down the pecking order.  Probably Italy.

But, this is what happens when you march through countries killing everyone who is willing to fight for their country.  They are left fucked for generations.

Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:23:55 AM EDT
[#48]
There are only two possible outcomes for Europe, either it will become an Islamic dominated region, or, the people will swing far right. And according to my friend in Austria, the latter is happening. And as he said, when Europe goes Right, it goes all the way!

Either way I see the next decade or so being bloody.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:25:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
There are only two possible outcomes for Europe, either it will become an Islamic dominated region, or, the people will swing far right. And according to my friend in Austria, the latter is happening. And as he said, when Europe goes Right, it goes all the way!

View Quote

It'll be easy to see in their election results if it's true. So far, I don't think I've seen much of a trend.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:30:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It'll be easy to see in their election results if it's true. So far, I don't think I've seen much of a trend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/24/austrian-far-right-wins-first-round-presidential-election-norbert-hofer

He won 36% of the vote, the incumbent parties only won 11%!

The tide is turning.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top