BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:36:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The way you speak about the tangerine jesus shows that you have fully bought into his cult of personality.

Just like America in 2007 with Obama.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really.

Calling 30something percent a majority is torturing math.

Obfuscating the truth of the election would be something like claiming that roughly a third of the party should decide who is nominated despite well established rules for the nomination process which has yet to play out.

Truth is, a majority of the party clearly do not want Trump.

By the same formula a SUPER MAJORITY want neither Katshit or Cruz.

Actually that's not necessarily true.  You see;  most of the primary candidates split their vote among the same group of supporters.  The majority of Rubio, Bush, Fiorina, etc supporters would have primarily broke for Trump's opposition in a heads-up primary election.  Trump has the most rabid supporters but also the lowest cap on his support.  This is why he consistently polls the worst of the remaining candidates in a hypothetical general election matchup.

The math really isn't that difficult to understand at this point.  What's difficult to understand is why so many Trump supporters are incapable of doing it.

Trump would have smoked anyone of these assholes in a heads up one on one race.  This whole shenanigans of people staying in who don't have a chance is just to fuck trump they have said as much. One one one against anybody trump wins with a MAJORITY !!

Fucking losers

The way you speak about the tangerine jesus shows that you have fully bought into his cult of personality.

Just like America in 2007 with Obama.

Half the time I think trump sounds like a half tard. But if he burns this piece of shit party to the ground and makes immigration and trade real issues again he will have done more than any republican in the last 25 years.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:37:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Yesterday Cavuto interviewed a guy who said he's given up on 2016, looking forward to 2020. He said Trump has essentially destroyed the Republican party this season. We had a field of candidates, some of whom were really excellent candidates, and he "insulted them all away".

He felt the best thing that could happen at this point was for Trump to get the nomination. Hillary will win, and hopefully people will learn their lesson for 2020. If Trump doesn't make 1237 and loses at the convention, he felt the backlash would be too great from the Trump supporters, we end up losing to Hillary in that case anyway, and then we go through the whole thing again in 2020. Either way, we end up with Hillary this time.

I think he had some points, but I don't agree with it all. If Cruz ends up with the nomination, and Trump shuts the fuck up, I think it's possible the party could unite behind Cruz to defeat Hillary in November. Put Cruz and Hillary on a debate stage together and I think it would be hard for people on the right not to unite behind him. If Fiorina ends up being Cruz's VP, I think she would do an excellent job at the VP debate as well.

But in that case, if Trump runs third party, or backs Hillary, or whines on a daily basis about how it was "stolen" from him, we end up with Hillary.
View Quote

Amazing what assholes are out there, Trump ruined the GOP?
The GOP CREATED TRUMP!
The GOP killed themselves by running passive take it in the ass from the Dems candidates like  McStain & Magic underwear Mitt,
Then the little hint that people were fed up called the tea party!
then trying to shove lightweights like JEB & RUBIO  down our throats.
Amazing just Fucking Amazing!

Trump will get 1237, but I bet the RNC still tries to fuck him like they fucked Rob Astorino in the NY governor race last year!
It's like the RNC is controlled by commies like the DNC?
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:39:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Those are the Koch brothers.  They currently support Ted Cruz.  

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:41:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Doesn't matter what happens - whether he walks away or runs 3rd party, Hillary is GUARANTEED the win if the GOP do not let Trump have the nomination at this point.

So many of Trump's supporters are ANGRY at the GOP.  If the GOP is perceived to screw him out of the nomination, which they will be if they don't let him have it, many of those supports will refuse to support whatever candidate does get it.
The ONLY way forward for the GOP now is to support Trump, and desperately hope that he is not actually the lying Northeast Liberal that all the evidence suggests he is.  Any other path guarantees Hillary the Presidency.
View Quote

It eases my mind after listening to Trump Jr. speak, who is a Republican.

Trump should also release some potential VP candidates.  I would like to see Cruz as VP but it's probably not going to happen

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:41:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Half the time I think trump sounds like a half tard. But if he burns this piece of shit party to the ground and makes immigration and trade real issues again he will have done more than any republican in the last 25 years.
View Quote

So, the GOP gets burned to the ground... who do you think is going to run things then?
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:43:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I also am convinced and believe that Trumps aligns much more closely with democrats and he SAYS things just to benefit him that he does not truly believe or adhere too.
View Quote

So you believe he fits right in with Majority Leader McConnell, Speaker Ryan and the previous nominee Romney.

If you're right there has been quite a lot of "sound and fury, signifying nothing".
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:44:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Trump can't win either.  Not without Bernie going indy.  One-on-one against Hillary Trump won't win as many states as Romney did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Doesn't matter what happens - whether he walks away or runs 3rd party, Hillary is GUARANTEED the win if the GOP do not let Trump have the nomination at this point.

So many of Trump's supporters are ANGRY at the GOP.  If the GOP is perceived to screw him out of the nomination, which they will be if they don't let him have it, many of those supports will refuse to support whatever candidate does get it.
The ONLY way forward for the GOP now is to support Trump, and desperately hope that he is not actually the lying Northeast Liberal that all the evidence suggests he is.  Any other path guarantees Hillary the Presidency.

Trump can't win either.  Not without Bernie going indy.  One-on-one against Hillary Trump won't win as many states as Romney did.

I expect some very lively debates, and Trump won't hold back on his opinion of Hillary. Trump will throw the kitchen sink at Hillary

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:44:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The GOP CREATED TRUMP!
The GOP killed themselves by running passive take it in the ass from the Dems candidates like  McStain & Magic underwear Mitt,

Trump will get 1237, but I bet the RNC still tries to fuck him like they fucked Rob Astorino in the NY governor race last year!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yesterday Cavuto interviewed a guy who said he's given up on 2016, looking forward to 2020. He said Trump has essentially destroyed the Republican party this season. We had a field of candidates, some of whom were really excellent candidates, and he "insulted them all away".

He felt the best thing that could happen at this point was for Trump to get the nomination. Hillary will win, and hopefully people will learn their lesson for 2020. If Trump doesn't make 1237 and loses at the convention, he felt the backlash would be too great from the Trump supporters, we end up losing to Hillary in that case anyway, and then we go through the whole thing again in 2020. Either way, we end up with Hillary this time.

I think he had some points, but I don't agree with it all. If Cruz ends up with the nomination, and Trump shuts the fuck up, I think it's possible the party could unite behind Cruz to defeat Hillary in November. Put Cruz and Hillary on a debate stage together and I think it would be hard for people on the right not to unite behind him. If Fiorina ends up being Cruz's VP, I think she would do an excellent job at the VP debate as well.

But in that case, if Trump runs third party, or backs Hillary, or whines on a daily basis about how it was "stolen" from him, we end up with Hillary.

The GOP CREATED TRUMP!

They are both controlled by the same multinational globalist donor scum bags. It's so fucking obvious. Only cool aid drinking ditto heads and stupid liberals can't see it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:44:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

and desperately hope that he is not actually the lying Northeast Liberal that all the evidence suggests he is.

View Quote
DK-Prof is just worried that Trump will deport him back to Denmarkistan.  

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:46:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Trump will have the delegates.

Archive this, wait, and see. . .
View Quote
I'd prefer Cruz but he can't make it on the first ballot, and if he pulls off the 2nd ballot it might turn things nasty.

It would be really nice to see Trump and Cruz mend their ways

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:47:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote
Please isolate one instance of him actually doing and not just SAYING something that makes you think he would make trade and immigration real issues?  He makes deals with the highest bidder, 100% of the time in his business relationship.  He pays politicians and maybe the mafia, by some reports, to get building permits etc.  This is the status quo we see in both parties.  Deal making for self.  

We need somebody that has gone to bat for the people, maybe in front of the Supreme Court a few times.  Somebody that has proven in deeds, the Constitution is much more important than self.  

If only somebody like that were runnning........
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:51:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I'd prefer Cruz but he can't make it on the first ballot, and if he pulls off the 2nd ballot it might turn things nasty.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Trump will have the delegates.

Archive this, wait, and see. . .

They could if Trump wasn't such a nasty, ugly person, who whines everytime something doesn't go his way.  It all started, by Trumps own admission during a debate, when Cruz pulled closer in the polls.  Then the nasty questions and name calling started.  Like Cruz's citizenship, which Trump has previously stated was a none issue, and still is after a couple of different court attempts.  

Trump is nasty at politics and scorched earth he may wish he hadn't.  He is also orange as a pumpkin, which also makes me dislike more.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:53:09 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I've also predicted almost everything that would happen so far.  It isn't my unicorn that Trump needs to worry about -- it's the liberals'.  ...and in case you haven't noticed who's been doing the vast majority of reproducing in this country -- it isn't Trump supporters.

Hillary's "first-woman-for-President" move to the center will resonate better with voters than Trump's racist war on women and the nation's fastest growing electorate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Here is a good excerpt from a blogger that has predicted just about everything Trump has done so far:  
13. As long as Cruz and Kasich are in the race, our minds allow us to imagine an alternative to Trump that is some sort of magical unicorn of goodness. Our brains are conflating all the non-Trump Republicans (including Romney and Ryan) into some sort of imaginary "other” that has qualities we like. Likewise, on the Democrat side, your brain is combining Clinton and Sanders as one conflated Democrat option. And Bernie brings some good qualities to that imaginary creature (such as the appearance of honesty).

Your brain has not yet compared Trump (alone) to Clinton (alone). You have only compared conflated concepts of a Clinton/Sanders creature to a Trump/Cruz/Kasich/Romney/Ryan creature. You think that isn’t happening in YOUR head, but it is. That’s how all of us are wired. We don’t compartmentalize as well as we think.

When the race gets down to a clean Trump versus Clinton contest, and people realize there are no other options, the comparison changes. Trump wins the matchup against "crooked Hillary” with ease, based on skill, not policies. You haven’t even imagined that contest yet. Your brain won’t let you.

Trump does NOT win against your imaginary unicorn candidate that is a conflation of good qualities from other people. But that unicorn won’t be running against him.

You’re already hearing the word "landslide” applied to the upcoming Republican primaries. By October you will hear that Trump is "running unopposed” for all practical purposes.

I've also predicted almost everything that would happen so far.  It isn't my unicorn that Trump needs to worry about -- it's the liberals'.  ...and in case you haven't noticed who's been doing the vast majority of reproducing in this country -- it isn't Trump supporters.

Hillary's "first-woman-for-President" move to the center will resonate better with voters than Trump's racist war on women and the nation's fastest growing electorate.
Hillary can't even do well with women LOL

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:53:40 PM EDT
[#14]
       A judge just decided the fraud case against TRUMPKIN university has enough merit to go to trial.  Trump may very well be proven the fraud he is suspected of being by many.  

Most people that looked at this case already knew if Trump didn't pay off somebody, it WOULD go to trial.

Now they are saying it could go before the November election.  

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:53:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It wouldn't be Trump screwing anybody over. If that happens it's because the GOP failed to rally behind the front runner and the will of the majority of the voters.

Wether you like it or not, Trump has more votes than the other candidates.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does he walk away, and say it was a good race? Does he endorse the nominee and step down? Or does he rant about being cheated, threaten to run 3rd party, try to fuck over the Republicans in the general, etc.?

It wouldn't be Trump screwing anybody over. If that happens it's because the GOP failed to rally behind the front runner and the will of the majority of the voters.

Like we rallied around Romney and McCain? Lets look at how well THAT turned out.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:54:40 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

When the race gets down to a clean Trump versus Clinton contest, and people realize there are no other options, the comparison changes. Trump wins the matchup against "crooked Hillary” with ease, based on skill, not policies.

https://media.makeameme.org/created/Where-do-you.jpg

It's obvious to those of us that can see what's really happening.

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:56:52 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

When the race gets down to a clean Trump versus Clinton contest, and people realize there are no other options, the comparison changes. Trump wins the matchup against "crooked Hillary” with ease, based on skill, not policies.

Trump may drop out after being found guilty of FRAUD?

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:57:02 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

The GOP CREATED TRUMP!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The GOP CREATED TRUMP!

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:57:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

One way or another - either because Trump wasn't nominated or because he wasn't elected - Clinton, or worse still, Sanders, is going to be the forty-fifth President of the United States.  At this point, I'd much prefer it be the latter so his cult will have no one to blame but themselves for the tsunami of shit that will inundate the country for the next - at a minimum - four years.  Toward this end, I'll be standing in line when the polls open Nov 8, hopefully, to vote for Trump.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One way or another - either because Trump wasn't nominated or because he wasn't elected - Clinton, or worse still, Sanders, is going to be the forty-fifth President of the United States.  At this point, I'd much prefer it be the latter so his cult will have no one to blame but themselves for the tsunami of shit that will inundate the country for the next - at a minimum - four years.  Toward this end, I'll be standing in line when the polls open Nov 8, hopefully, to vote for Trump.

Good thinking, Jane. I do not, nor have not bought into the nay-sayers voicing that Trump can't handily spank Hillary's junky ass. And--- I was an original Cruz supporter, I now think that Trump is the ONLY chance of stopping her bogus ass.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:57:56 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Trump will get 1237, he will win 40 states in the general.  Sit tight, it's happening in front of your eyes.

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:00:59 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The GOP CREATED TRUMP!

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c197/91nx2k/Mobile%20Uploads/5DE6723D-CAE6-4940-AF41-277EEE7DC09F_zpspwjvraqk.jpg  
On one hand I agree with your little meme.  On the other hand, I look at Trumps proven record as a shyster out to get his, and has used every trick to get his, and I say.......OK stop the orange pumpkin any way possible.

Because he is a shyster who made his money by ripping others off.  4 bankruptcies ripping small businesses off while his empire remains in tact with millions in his pockets.  Paying off the very politicians who abhor him.  A lot of them democrats, some of them running for president.  

So many obvious reasons to be completely afraid of the shyster running our country and so many people getting caught up in burn it all down!
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:02:14 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Trump will get 1237, he will win 40 states in the general.  Sit tight, it's happening in front of your eyes.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

IF Trump wins the nomination, I have been solidly on board that he will win the presidency.  I have never debated that.  I still believe it.

Doesn't change my opinion of him being a FRAUD.

*brand new caveat today of "if the courts find him guilty of a felony"
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:03:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Doesn't matter, will still vote for anyone over Hillary.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:08:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
       A judge just decided the fraud case against TRUMPKIN university has enough merit to go to trial.  Trump may very well be proven the fraud he is suspected of being by many.  

Most people that looked at this case already knew if Trump didn't pay off somebody, it WOULD go to trial.

Now they are saying it could go before the November election.  

View Quote

It's called ''Keeping up with the Clintons''. The fight now is to see who can be the biggest NE liberal criminal....I would rather have Trump's position instead of Crooked Clinton's. Perhaps they will both go to jail and we will have ''Bernie vs Booger-boy''---- Bernie in a landslide.....
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:11:26 PM EDT
[#25]
trump is supposed to be the greatest deal maker.  he will make a deal to get the nomination.  if he doesn't then he doesn't deserve the office.

regardless of what happens, i will write in trump in november.  no one else can honorably claim to have more of a right to stand against bill clinton's wife in this election.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:16:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The exact same argument could be made about any of the current candidates.  The percentage of #neverTrump is likely higher than the percentage of Trump voters who won't switch candidates.  Otherwise, general election polls would show larger losses for Kasich and Cruz instead of Trump being the biggest loser.

Further -- Trump has the highest unfavorables of all the candidates.  So actually he's the individual least likely to gain the supporters of the other candidates.
View Quote

Except that is not the case. Cruz and Kasich supporters are Supporting their Candidate, from their party, to represent their ideology. These voters are tied into the system already. They are there to support the Republican ideology, by voting for the Republican party, in supporting the Republican candidate they feel best represents them. It flows bottom to top.  

Trump is different. Trumps message is resonating with a large amount of people who are not interested in the ideology or the party. They are voting for Trump, not the ideology of the republican party, manifested in their candidate, Trump. They are voting for the person Trump. That is the key distinction that must be made here.

If Trump gets the nomination the never Trump people are still invested in the ideology and the party. They are far more likely to pull that handle in disgust. Trump supporters are not tied to either the ideology or the party. In fact they will feel personally hurt and betrayed by that same party. They are not going to pull that handle in disgust. They are staying home because there is nothing motivating them to go vote the same way they have been staying home previously.

The Republican party, through their own actions and those of Cruz and Kasich has successfully aliened quite a few of the former Party and Ideology supporters. If Trump is the candidate  you are going to see people support the party through Trump. If Trump is not the candidate his supporters are not moving elsewhere, and the election is over.  

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:17:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does he walk away, and say it was a good race? Does he endorse the nominee and step down? Or does he rant about being cheated, threaten to run 3rd party, try to fuck over the Republicans in the general, etc.?

I think that you think the USA is a democracy.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:21:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I expect some very lively debates, and Trump won't hold back on his opinion of Hillary. Trump will throw the kitchen sink at Hillary

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed... and the people backing Trump now will still back him, the libs will lemming with Hillary until the end, many moderates/independents/undecideds will think he is unpresidential, and many republicans will either not vote or write somebody like Cruz in. That is what will happen, and what do you think the end result will be?
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:22:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

40 states huh? Care to wager?
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:30:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

So you believe he fits right in with Majority Leader McConnell, Speaker Ryan and the previous nominee Romney.

If you're right there has been quite a lot of "sound and fury, signifying nothing".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I also am convinced and believe that Trumps aligns much more closely with democrats and he SAYS things just to benefit him that he does not truly believe or adhere too.

He had no problem helping Mitch against his Tea Party primary challenger...

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:31:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Except that is not the case. Cruz and Kasich supporters are Supporting their Candidate, from their party, to represent their ideology. These voters are tied into the system already. They are there to support the Republican ideology, by voting for the Republican party, in supporting the Republican candidate they feel best represents them. It flows bottom to top.  

Trump is different. Trumps message is resonating with a large amount of people who are not interested in the ideology or the party. They are voting for Trump, not the ideology of the republican party, manifested in their candidate, Trump. They are voting for the person Trump. That is the key distinction that must be made here.

If Trump gets the nomination the never Trump people are still invested in the ideology and the party. They are far more likely to pull that handle in disgust. Trump supporters are not tied to either the ideology or the party. In fact they will feel personally hurt and betrayed by that same party. They are not going to pull that handle in disgust. They are staying home because there is nothing motivating them to go vote the same way they have been staying home previously.

The Republican party, through their own actions and those of Cruz and Kasich has successfully aliened quite a few of the former Party and Ideology supporters. If Trump is the candidate  you are going to see people support the party through Trump. If Trump is not the candidate his supporters are not moving elsewhere, and the election is over.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The exact same argument could be made about any of the current candidates.  The percentage of #neverTrump is likely higher than the percentage of Trump voters who won't switch candidates.  Otherwise, general election polls would show larger losses for Kasich and Cruz instead of Trump being the biggest loser.

Further -- Trump has the highest unfavorables of all the candidates.  So actually he's the individual least likely to gain the supporters of the other candidates.

Yet the polls shows the opposite.  So your opinion is made up of nothing but 'feelings' -- that is the key distinction here.   In fact, Trump has the highest unfavorable numbers -- showing he's the one who has successfully alienated the most people.

I'll take the current statistical facts over your feelings any day.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:33:27 PM EDT
[#32]
If the convention's anointed one doesn't win, the Republicans may Whig out and become a meaningless shell, as the disappointed disparate elements drift off in other directions, including not voting at all.

The Republican Party is not a conservative party, as one can see from every candidate the primaries have selected after 1984. The only conclusion is 1) the party is not conservative, or 2) the party is conservative, but stupid and easily led in any direction by a tough talker.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:34:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

So, the GOP gets burned to the ground... who do you think is going to run things then?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The GOP is filled with some truly despicable characters, but its destruction means we have de-facto one-party system for at least a generation. Probably forever.

I don't personally like my chances of surviving completely unopposed one-party socialist rule.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:35:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

http://a5.img.talkingpointsmemo.com/image/upload/w_652/gejblyxtiqzmxutjncny.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://a5.img.talkingpointsmemo.com/image/upload/w_652/gejblyxtiqzmxutjncny.jpg

That would be a good prank.
You would have to appreciate the sense of humor and the style of the people who came up with such a plan.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:38:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Trump's going to win the General.
To all the doubters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Msi4XLDrP4

The golfers in the crowd will get this
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:47:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Good thinking, Jane. I do not, nor have not bought into the nay-sayers voicing that Trump can't handily spank Hillary's junky ass. And--- I was an original Cruz supporter, I now think that Trump is the ONLY chance of stopping her bogus ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree.  I don't think there's a snowball's chance in hell that HillaSand will be defeated.  But it's my duty as an American to do what I can to prove myself wrong.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:49:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are way more "not-Trump" votes than there are Trump votes.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:50:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why would the one remaining major party left after the destruction of the GOP care at all about immigration and trade? Serious question.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:51:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Hope and change!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just want to see Hilldog in prison and Trump I think is the best chance for that.

Oh yeah.  Absolutely.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg

How about this one. I'm keeping hope alive.

https://youtu.be/cy7A8TIFScA

Hope and change!

Hillary in prison is change I can believe in.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:52:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's pretty clear that they don't care and have decided Trump should be declared the winner regardless. Any other result will be "convention shenanigans".
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:57:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Answer me this. Where are the candidates they voted for?
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:00:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
He starts his own religion.  The Orange Catholics.
View Quote

Trump is Presbyterian.

So the Orange Presbyterians
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:02:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s27.photobucket.com/user/91nx2k/media/Mobile%20Uploads/1C549464-6FA3-402C-BD3C-0B3795AAAA6B.png_zps5fgky6ma.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c197/91nx2k/Mobile%20Uploads/1C549464-6FA3-402C-BD3C-0B3795AAAA6B.png_zps5fgky6ma.jpeg</a>  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course Trump's numbers increased some, but substantially less than the other candidates.   You didn't prove my point wrong -- you stated the obvious.

Trump's support level is currently the lowest -- look at pretty much every general election poll.

Let me see now, Trump has won the most states, the most delegates, and  the most votes..yet by your common core math Cruz is the winner...We won't even talk about the beating Trump is going to give Cruz today in 5 states.......
Again Trump has about 37% of the entire republican electorate.  So if it goes to a contested convention so be it.  I would be on board if Trump had 50% of the electorate(or 1237 delegates).  Trump is a YUUUUUGE beneficiary of a vastly divided field this year.  No two ways about it.    

*DO YOU SEE HOW 1/3 OF THE VOTERS DON'T SPEAK FOR EVERYBODY NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WISH IT.

<a href="http://s27.photobucket.com/user/91nx2k/media/Mobile%20Uploads/1C549464-6FA3-402C-BD3C-0B3795AAAA6B.png_zps5fgky6ma.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c197/91nx2k/Mobile%20Uploads/1C549464-6FA3-402C-BD3C-0B3795AAAA6B.png_zps5fgky6ma.jpeg</a>  

>SurveyMonkey

Those results are bon pour la poubelle. 87% of the people who take surveys off SurveyMonkey do so to fund their Oxy addiction while they wait for the next SSDI check to roll in.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:06:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's your point?

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:06:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

By that logic, we should let those states vote again for the remaining candidates
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:07:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Trump is Presbyterian.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He starts his own religion.  The Orange Catholics.

Trump is Presbyterian.

Gurney Halleck does not approve of this.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:12:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

By that logic, we should let those states vote again for the remaining candidates
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They kind of do vote again......through their elected delegates.

If a candidate drops out, his delegates are free to vote their conscience as a proxy for their district/precinct at the convention assuming no candidate reached a majority of delegates (that magic 1237 that nobody has locked up yet) during the primaries. The candidate that dropped out can endorse another, and expect his delegates to vote that way, but it's not a requirement for them to do so. Trump has a lot of delegates that will abandon him if it goes to a second vote at the convention.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:19:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yet the polls shows the opposite.  So your opinion is made up of nothing but 'feelings' -- that is the key distinction here.   In fact, Trump has the highest unfavorable numbers -- showing he's the one who has successfully alienated the most people.

I'll take the current statistical facts over your feelings any day.
View Quote

Unfavorable among whom?  The numbers I have seen have been either general population or pure republican. Both have their own problems.  It is very likely to be very unfavorable among likely democrat supporters, and unfavorable among he people supporting the other candidates. If 40% like you, 60% don't. Trumps support does not completely come from within the Republican party, but also outside. Which makes polling those numbers problematic at times. Same with the general population, especially in light of the vehmenance toward the opposition party often identity politics has created. The man most likely to win the primary is often most vilified.  Candidates not subjected to 24/7 negative treatments are unlikely to stick in the public consciousness as disfavored.  Nobody cares enough to hate the guy who is not going to be running against your candidate. They are noise.

However the key you are ignoring here is that of the people who like Trump, really like just Trump. Favorable and unfavorable do not translate to votes or lack thereof. You can hate a candidate and still vote for him for the sake of the party. That is the issue. Republicans who find trump unfavorable are still republicans and likely to support if not the candidate, the lower ticket candidates.  Trump supporters without Trump on the ballot are not going to vote for republican candidates.

That is why Trumps entire campaign is such a big issue. He has gotten large enough that if he does not get the nomination any candidate remains will have alienated enough people to not have a really clear road to the Whitehouse. Those people are not coming back, and given current demographics the party is already struggling to pull the numbers it needs to even stand a slim chance against the other side.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:24:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

What's your point?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's your point?

The folks who voted against Trump in the GOP primary all lost so far except Cruz. That may change today.

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:33:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The folks who voted against Trump in the GOP primary all lost so far except Cruz. That may change today.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's your point?

Im sure it will change when the votes being counted are in some of the most liberal states in the country
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top