BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:14:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't think he'll win.  I'm pretty sure he won't win.

But I "didn't bet on him" because he's a big-city liberal that thinks government needs to solve problems.  His politics on the whole just straight-up suck balls.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They won't bet on him because they "feel" he won't win lol.  It's precisely feelings.  

I don't think he'll win.  I'm pretty sure he won't win.

But I "didn't bet on him" because he's a big-city liberal that thinks government needs to solve problems.  His politics on the whole just straight-up suck balls.

...but hey -- he's tough on illegals and Muslims and promises to "make America great again."
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:14:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I believe he said that he will just quietly go away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does he walk away, and say it was a good race? Does he endorse the nominee and step down? Or does he rant about being cheated, threaten to run 3rd party, try to fuck over the Republicans in the general, etc.?

I believe he said that he will just quietly go away.

Saying, "I fucked up the Republican nomination process...My job is done."
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:15:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If I was him, I'd run 3rd party.

It would show the GOPe that they fucked up.

The GOPe also wouldn't care that they fucked up.

And it would give the GOPe a scapegoat (or from another thread an escape goat).

It doesn't really matter, once this debacle of an election is over with there will be copious amount of butthurt and plenty of finger pointing as to who's fault it was.
View Quote

I hope he runs 3rd party. The Republican Party needs to die and go away or figure out the can't keep selling out their voters. They Have to fix immigration and trade if they ever want our votes again!
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:18:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If you are adding the votes of all 16 of the other candidates then you are torturing math and you are doing it to obfuscate the truth of the election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does he walk away, and say it was a good race? Does he endorse the nominee and step down? Or does he rant about being cheated, threaten to run 3rd party, try to fuck over the Republicans in the general, etc.?

It wouldn't be Trump screwing anybody over. If that happens it's because the GOP failed to rally behind the front runner and the will of the majority of the voters.

Wether you like it or not, Trump has more votes than the other candidates.

That's funny, because basic arithmetic shows that the majority of voters have voted against Trump.

Whether you like it or not, Trump has nowhere near a majority of votes.

If you are adding the votes of all 16 of the other candidates then you are torturing math and you are doing it to obfuscate the truth of the election.

So you are only in favor of selective math, so that it "proves" your point? Trump is highly disliked and may not get the votes.  You can't keep bastardizing math to promote your view.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:18:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I hope he runs 3rd party. The Republican Party needs to die and go away or figure out the can't keep selling out their voters. They Have to fix immigration and trade if they ever want our votes again!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It doesn't really matter, once this debacle of an election is over with there will be copious amount of butthurt and plenty of finger pointing as to who's fault it was.

Immigration is pretty much irrelevant at this point.  There was a majority of minorities born in America last year.  The majority of these people will vote for big-government progressive ideals in the future.

You can't "make America great again" with Trump's policies.  The best thing you can do is slow the decline.  Ironically, Trump's nomination and the shellacking Republicans are likely to get in November will speed the decline instead.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:21:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Here is the thing. Trump has supporters. They are supporting a person. They are not supporting a party. They are not supporting an ideology. They are supporting the candidate. If he is not they candidate they poof out of existence. No amount of screaming after the primary is over that you need to vote for Candidate X is going to matter. You can beat the drum of the party selected Candidate X and now it is time to rally behind them. You can talk about gun rights, Supreme court picks, or anything else. It does not matter. Those voters are gone, and they are not coming back.  If Trump does not get the nomination you will see some people celebrating, and some people pissed off. The celebrators will be thrilled until they realize the reality is that those voters did not jump to Candidate X. From there it will just degenerate through the 7 stages of grief as they scream at those voters to come back and blame them for not coming back.

With them gone, and the base irreparably damaged the democrat candidate wins.  This election would effectively be over before it even started.
View Quote

Every elections the derpy branch of the republican party tries its best to run off people they don't like (and claim they don't "need their votes"). Then they naturally lose and have to come up with the usual conspiracy theories to explain away their derp and the effect it had on the party.

It would just be business as usual for the Party of Fail.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:23:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The plan all along has been for him to pave the way for Hillary.  That wont end until the general election is over.  

If he loses the nomination, he'll tweet daily about the corruption of the GOP while his followers stare at their phones waiting for his next communique.

View Quote

Why would She need that plan?  The GOPe would have taken care of that on it's own.  They would have nominated another Dole, McCain or Romney and Hillary would have won by a landslide.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:25:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Doesn't matter what happens - whether he walks away or runs 3rd party, Hillary is GUARANTEED the win if the GOP do not let Trump have the nomination at this point.

So many of Trump's supporters are ANGRY at the GOP.  If the GOP is perceived to screw him out of the nomination, which they will be if they don't let him have it, many of those supports will refuse to support whatever candidate does get it.

The ONLY way forward for the GOP now is to support Trump, and desperately hope that he is not actually the lying Northeast Liberal that all the evidence suggests he is.  Any other path guarantees Hillary the Presidency.
View Quote

A lot of reason in that post my friend. I refuse to vote for a Northeast liberal who is now employing the very establishment henchmen he railed against.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:25:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Tell the to the millions who voted for Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It wouldn't be Trump screwing anybody over. If that happens it's because the GOP failed to rally behind the front runner and the will of the majority of the voters.

Plurality is not the majority

Tell the to the millions who voted for Trump.

It is not my fault they are the product of publik edukasion.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:26:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Why would She need that plan?  The GOPe would have taken care of that on it's own.  They would have nominated another Dole, McCain or Romney and Hillary would have won by a landslide.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The plan all along has been for him to pave the way for Hillary.  That wont end until the general election is over.  

If he loses the nomination, he'll tweet daily about the corruption of the GOP while his followers stare at their phones waiting for his next communique.

Ironically all three of those candidates would likely do better in the general against Hillary and probably allow Republicans to keep the House.  None would inspire the liberal base to turnout like Trump will and Hillary doesn't inspire liberals like Obama did.  Hillary is the liberal version of those three candidates.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:26:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You need to take a look at the math there bud.

Donald Trump 845 delegates
Lyin' Ted 559
Katshit 148

So add 559 and 148 which equals 707. Trump has a majority of the delegates.

Definition: majority
noun
1 the majority of cases: larger part/number, greater part/number, best/better part, most, more than half; plurality, bulk, mass, weight, (main) body, preponderance, predominance, generality, lion's share. ANTONYMS minority.
2 a majority in the election: (winning) margin, superiority of numbers/votes; landslide.
3 my youngest child has reached majority: legal age, adulthood, manhood/womanhood, maturity; age of consent, coming of age.

Now lets look at the total number of primary votes.

Trump has received 8,776,586
Lyin' Ted has duped 6,452,032 people
Katshit, well, lets be honest, who cares.

He still has the majority of the votes.

Get on board the Trump train or get ready for Hitlery, because Lyin' Ted cannot beat her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That word.  You keep using it.  I do not think it means what you think it means.

You need to take a look at the math there bud.

Donald Trump 845 delegates
Lyin' Ted 559
Katshit 148

So add 559 and 148 which equals 707. Trump has a majority of the delegates.

Definition: majority
noun
1 the majority of cases: larger part/number, greater part/number, best/better part, most, more than half; plurality, bulk, mass, weight, (main) body, preponderance, predominance, generality, lion's share. ANTONYMS minority.
2 a majority in the election: (winning) margin, superiority of numbers/votes; landslide.
3 my youngest child has reached majority: legal age, adulthood, manhood/womanhood, maturity; age of consent, coming of age.

Now lets look at the total number of primary votes.

Trump has received 8,776,586
Lyin' Ted has duped 6,452,032 people
Katshit, well, lets be honest, who cares.

He still has the majority of the votes.

Get on board the Trump train or get ready for Hitlery, because Lyin' Ted cannot beat her.

You realize that the majority of the delegates is NOT the same as the majority of the voters, right? RIGHT?
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:27:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

A lot of reason in that post my friend. I refuse to vote for a Northeast liberal who is now employing the very establishment henchmen he railed against.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Doesn't matter what happens - whether he walks away or runs 3rd party, Hillary is GUARANTEED the win if the GOP do not let Trump have the nomination at this point.

So many of Trump's supporters are ANGRY at the GOP.  If the GOP is perceived to screw him out of the nomination, which they will be if they don't let him have it, many of those supports will refuse to support whatever candidate does get it.

The ONLY way forward for the GOP now is to support Trump, and desperately hope that he is not actually the lying Northeast Liberal that all the evidence suggests he is.  Any other path guarantees Hillary the Presidency.

Hillary is almost guaranteed the win already.  Liberals are almost guaranteed both branches of Congress if Trump is the nominee.  Therefore, if Trump is the nominee -- we're likely guaranteed that AR15's are banned by the end of next year.   ...and probably along the lines of the SAFE-act as opposed to the 1994 ban.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:27:55 PM EDT
[#13]
"Figures can lie, and liars can figure."
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:28:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Immigration is pretty much irrelevant at this point.  There was a majority of minorities born in America last year.  The majority of these people will vote for big-government progressive ideals.

You can't "make America great again" with Trump's policies.  The best thing you can do is slow the decline.  Ironically, Trump's nomination and the shellacking Republicans are likely to get in November will speed the decline instead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Immigration is pretty much irrelevant at this point.  There was a majority of minorities born in America last year.  The majority of these people will vote for big-government progressive ideals.

Maybe speeding the decline isn't a bad thing.  If it's inevitable anyway, we might as well get it over with quickly and be done with it than string the pain out for decades.

Obviously I'd prefer keeping it together and returning to conservative values but I'm not sure I see that happening. The left has been very effective at destroying even the desire for freedom.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:28:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So all the voters are supposed to back the early leader even though they cant clinch the nomination before the convention? Is that what you are suggesting?  By that logic every one should have backed Cruz after Iowa.  

it aint over till the fat lady sings no matter the lead you have. If you cant clench it by the convention then you fight it out at the convention.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:29:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Actually that's not necessarily true.  You see;  most of the primary candidates split their vote among the same group of supporters.  The majority of Rubio, Bush, Fiorina, etc supporters would have primarily broke for Trump's opposition in a heads-up primary election.  Trump has the most rabid supporters but also the lowest cap on his support.  This is why he consistently polls the worst of the remaining candidates in a hypothetical general election matchup.

The math really isn't that difficult to understand at this point.  What's difficult to understand is why so many Trump supporters are incapable of doing it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really.

Calling 30something percent a majority is torturing math.

Obfuscating the truth of the election would be something like claiming that roughly a third of the party should decide who is nominated despite well established rules for the nomination process which has yet to play out.

Truth is, a majority of the party clearly do not want Trump.

By the same formula a SUPER MAJORITY want neither Katshit or Cruz.

Actually that's not necessarily true.  You see;  most of the primary candidates split their vote among the same group of supporters.  The majority of Rubio, Bush, Fiorina, etc supporters would have primarily broke for Trump's opposition in a heads-up primary election.  Trump has the most rabid supporters but also the lowest cap on his support.  This is why he consistently polls the worst of the remaining candidates in a hypothetical general election matchup.

The math really isn't that difficult to understand at this point.  What's difficult to understand is why so many Trump supporters are incapable of doing it.

Trump would have smoked anyone of these assholes in a heads up one on one race.  This whole shenanigans of people staying in who don't have a chance is just to fuck trump they have said as much. One one one against anybody trump wins with a MAJORITY !!

Fucking losers

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:30:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So all the voters are supposed to back the early leader even though they cant clinch the nomination before the convention? Is that what you are suggesting?  By that logic every one should have backed Cruz after Iowa.  

it aint over till the fat lady sings no matter the lead you have. If you cant clench it by the convention then you fight it out at the convention.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You be careful with all of that logic now!
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:31:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Trump would have smoked anyone of these assholes in a heads up one on one race.  This whole shenanigans of people staying in who don't have a chance is just to fuck trump they have said as much. One one one against anybody trump wins with a MAJORITY !!

Fucking losers

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really.

Obfuscating the truth of the election would be something like claiming that roughly a third of the party should decide who is nominated despite well established rules for the nomination process which has yet to play out.

Fucking losers

The way you speak about the tangerine jesus shows that you have fully bought into his cult of personality.

Just like America in 2007 with Obama.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:33:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Maybe speeding the decline isn't a bad thing.  If it's inevitable anyway, we might as well get it over with quickly and be done with it than string the pain out for decades.

Obviously I'd prefer keeping it together and returning to conservative values but I'm not sure I see that happening. The left has been very effective at destroying even the desire for freedom.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I respect your view but would prefer to continue enjoying my life the way I am and not having it turned upside down.

I do believe the collapse is clearly inevitable - and I don't mean at some pie in the sky far off point in the future.  For all the talk about "diversity" this "diversity" that and how great it is, I believe America has excelled "in-spite of" its diversity - not because of it.

I base this opinion partially off the "racial dot map" showing that on the neighborhood level across the entire country -- America really isn't integrating at all.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:38:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Fucking losers

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really.

Fucking losers

Make America great again bro
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:48:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Ironically all three of those candidates would likely do better in the general against Hillary and probably allow Republicans to keep the House.  None would inspire the liberal base to turnout like Trump will and Hillary doesn't inspire liberals like Obama did.  Hillary is the liberal version of those three candidates.
View Quote

This.

2016 was the GOP's to lose until it got turned into America's Next Top Candidate.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:50:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

One-on-one from the beginning, Trump could have beaten Jeb, Christie, maybe Santorum and Maybe Huckabee.

Anyone else would have crushed him had 987 people not been running.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:56:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No.  

No he does not.

It's always amazing watching liberals redefine words.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4XT-l-_3y0

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing fuzzy. He has more than half the delegates as of right now and is the front runner. Lyin' Ted and Katshit should have dropped out since they have no path to winning other than a contested convention. The longer this drags on the worse it looks to the electorate. If Trump, who will by far have the most votes and delegates of any other candidate is not the nominee, it  will be a guaranteed loss for us and Hitlery will be in the White House.

No.  

No he does not.

It's always amazing watching liberals redefine words.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4XT-l-_3y0

As repulsive as that whole debacle was, you have to admit that figuring out that "the" thing was genius...evil genius perhaps, but genius nonetheless.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:58:26 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTWE6ZMkCGAXAAlHjOqmlHXlgy8SvrFiWIwRNlFCLuOppUdnhl6Q

One-on-one from the beginning, Trump could have beaten Jeb, Christie, maybe Santorum and Maybe Huckabee.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTWE6ZMkCGAXAAlHjOqmlHXlgy8SvrFiWIwRNlFCLuOppUdnhl6Q

Then why aren't they now?

Nick

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:58:54 PM EDT
[#25]
If the GOPe hates Trump, and they control Kasich, why don't they just let Cruz smash Trump 1 on 1 like all the Cruz supporters say he would?

Either they think Cruz would lose to Trump 1 on 1, or they don't want him as the nominee.

The reality is that most of the states Cruz could have done well in are over, this is turning into the Trump show (especially after following up that NY blowout with 5 more blowouts today with Cruz in 3rd place in most of them) and there just aren't enough states made of mostly dirt for Cruz to win to stop Trump from 1237.  

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:59:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

As repulsive as that whole debacle was, you have to admit that figuring out that "the" thing was genius...evil genius perhaps, but genius nonetheless.
View Quote

It wasn't genius it was fucking Calvinball.  The MSM let Slick Willie make up whatever rules he felt like as he went. It's hard not to look like a genius when every syllable out of your mouth is automatically gospel truth and Nobel-prize worthy.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:01:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If the GOPe hates Trump, and they control Kasich, why don't they just let Cruz smash Trump 1 on 1 like all the Cruz supporters say he would?

Either they think Cruz would lose to Trump 1 on 1, or they don't want him as the nominee.

The reality is that most of the states Cruz could have done well in are over, this is turning into the Trump show (especially after following up that NY blowout with 5 more blowouts today with Cruz in 3rd place in most of them) and there just aren't enough states made of mostly dirt for Cruz to win to stop Trump from 1237.  

View Quote

At this point I'll take states made of dirt to states filled with concrete and liberals like New York (obviously the parts of New York that this doesn't apply to are filled with dirt)....

...and clearly the GOPe prefers Kasich.  So do I actually.  Kasich might actually win in November and keep the slow American decline going instead of turning on the rapid descent.  Cruz probably won't.  Trump almost definitely won't.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:02:03 PM EDT
[#28]
If it's cool for Cruz supporters to pull out all these "if the election were held today" polls to "prove" Trump can't win the general why can't Trump supporters say "If the convention were held today Trump has the majority of delegates"?

Because the convention ISN'T being held today, and neither is the general.   Things will change before both of those happen.

See how that works?
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:04:06 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
At this point I'll take states made of dirt to states filled with concrete and liberals like New York (obviously the parts of New York that this doesn't apply to are filled with dirt)....
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You "can take" whatever you want, but the fact remains that there aren't enough states left that Cruz can win to stop Trump from 1237.  Especially not with the momentum Trump is getting from all these blowout wins and the negative media on Cruz (rigged system, CO not actually voting, collusion, violating federal campaign finance laws).

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:04:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I respect your view but would prefer to continue enjoying my life the way I am and not having it turned upside down.

I do believe the collapse is clearly inevitable - and I don't mean at some pie in the sky far off point in the future.  For all the talk about "diversity" this "diversity" that and how great it is, I believe America has excelled "in-spite of" its diversity - not because of it.

I base this opinion partially off the "racial dot map" showing that on the neighborhood level across the entire country -- America really isn't integrating at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too, but bad news for both of us, the powers that be aren't interested in letting us do that.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:04:47 PM EDT
[#31]
In my estimation, the republicans lose no matter what happens. If Trump wins, Hillary and the amount of national hatred for Trump will destroy him. If Cruz wins, all the trumpkins stay home and don't bother to help Cruz in the general and we lose.

THAT SAID: every motherfucker in here better go vote anyway. We CANNOT lose the downticket elections just because "your guy" didn't win the nomination. You stay home and we are truly fucked when Hillary decides to saturate the supreme court and pass whatever bullshit legislation she wants.

DO NOT STAY HOME.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:05:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
If it's cool for Cruz supporters to pull out all these "if the election were held today" polls to "prove" Trump can't win the general why can't Trump supporters say "If the convention were held today Trump has the majority of delegates"?

Because the convention ISN'T being held today, and neither is the general.   Things will change before both of those happen.

See how that works?
View Quote

No not really.  ...because my big brain does further analysis than that instead of simple pedestrian logic.  The process for the GOP primary is different than the process for the general election.  Trump's only hope to win is to get 1237 on the first ballot which he may in fact do.  There's a lot more at stake in the general election besides the presidency.  I no longer care if Hillary wins -- I just want the GOP to keep the house so that there's no federal SAFE-act in 2017.

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:05:40 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Let me see now, Trump has won the most states, the most delegates, and  the most votes..yet by your common core math Cruz is the winner...We won't even talk about the beating Trump is going to give Cruz today in 5 states.......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Of course Trump's numbers increased some, but substantially less than the other candidates.   You didn't prove my point wrong -- you stated the obvious.
Trump's support level is currently the lowest -- look at pretty much every general election poll.

Let me see now, Trump has won the most states, the most delegates, and  the most votes..yet by your common core math Cruz is the winner...We won't even talk about the beating Trump is going to give Cruz today in 5 states.......
Again Trump has about 37% of the entire republican electorate.  So if it goes to a contested convention so be it.  I would be on board if Trump had 50% of the electorate(or 1237 delegates).  Trump is a YUUUUUGE beneficiary of a vastly divided field this year.  No two ways about it.  

*DO YOU SEE HOW 1/3 OF THE VOTERS DON'T SPEAK FOR EVERYBODY NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WISH IT.

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:08:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
In my estimation, the republicans lose no matter what happens. If Trump wins, Hillary and the amount of national hatred for Trump will destroy him. If Cruz wins, all the trumpkins stay home and don't bother to help Cruz in the general and we lose.

THAT SAID: every motherfucker in here better go vote anyway. We CANNOT lose the downticket elections just because "your guy" didn't win the nomination. You stay home and we are truly fucked when Hillary decides to saturate the supreme court and pass whatever bullshit legislation she wants.

DO NOT STAY HOME.
View Quote

Statistics prove some people will and some people won't stay home.

Polling shows that more people are likely to stay home if Trump is on top of the ticket because he has the highest unfavorable numbers of all the candidates.  Further, more liberals are likely to show up simply to vote against him.  He'll inspire them to vote for uninspiring Hillary and while they're there, check the box for the rest of the libs downticket.

Trump is the worst possible candidate Republicans can field.

Cruz might very well lose (and I believe he would);  but the GOP would have a much higher chance of keeping the house with Cruz over Trump.  Kasich could actually win but since he's still relatively unknown he's a big wildcard.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:11:08 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Again Trump has about 37% of the entire republican electorate.  So if it goes to a contested convention so be it.  I would be on board if Trump had 50% of the electorate(or 1237 delegates).  Trump is a YUUUUUGE beneficiary of a vastly divided field this year.  No two ways about it.    

*DO YOU SEE HOW 1/3 OF THE VOTERS DON'T SPEAK FOR EVERYBODY NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WISH IT.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Of course Trump's numbers increased some, but substantially less than the other candidates.   You didn't prove my point wrong -- you stated the obvious.

Trump's support level is currently the lowest -- look at pretty much every general election poll.

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:12:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Lots of butthurt and crying and crying The Orange sniveling King did not receive his birthright.

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:14:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I no longer care if Hillary wins -- I just want the GOP to keep the house so that there's no federal SAFE-act in 2017.

View Quote

Your fevered "big brain" can rest.

The Republicans will have more than 41 votes in the Senate in the next Congress.
That firebrand conservative, Mitch McConnell, and his band of stalwart, freedom-loving Republicans would never sell us out and permit a floor vote on a bill restricting our freedoms!
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:15:20 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c197/91nx2k/Mobile%20Uploads/1C549464-6FA3-402C-BD3C-0B3795AAAA6B.png_zps5fgky6ma.jpeg  
From day 1 out of my mouth.....Polls are useless except on election day.  Only a fool puts their faith in any poll except the ones on election day.

Would also like to comment on what an idiot the orange pumpkin is for getting all bent because Kasich and Cruz agreed not to step on each other.  He has shown how stupid he is by using the word collusion.  He needs to go read what that is, and that no matter how much he wishes that it was, it isn't.  

2/3's of the voters have voted AGAINST Donald Trump at this point.  Add that to you poll meme.  He has NO PROVEN MAJORITY IN VOTES.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:15:22 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Polling shows that more people are likely to stay home if Trump is on top of the ticket because he has the highest unfavorable numbers of all the candidates.  Further, more liberals are likely to show up simply to vote against him.  He'll inspire them to vote for uninspiring Hillary and while they're there, check the box for the rest of the libs downticket.

Cruz might very well lose (and I believe he would);  but the GOP would have a much higher chance of keeping the house with Cruz over Trump.  Kasich could actually win but since he's still relatively unknown he's a big wildcard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

DO NOT STAY HOME.

Here is a good excerpt from a blogger that has predicted just about everything Trump has done so far:

13. As long as Cruz and Kasich are in the race, our minds allow us to imagine an alternative to Trump that is some sort of magical unicorn of goodness. Our brains are conflating all the non-Trump Republicans (including Romney and Ryan) into some sort of imaginary "other” that has qualities we like. Likewise, on the Democrat side, your brain is combining Clinton and Sanders as one conflated Democrat option. And Bernie brings some good qualities to that imaginary creature (such as the appearance of honesty).

Your brain has not yet compared Trump (alone) to Clinton (alone). You have only compared conflated concepts of a Clinton/Sanders creature to a Trump/Cruz/Kasich/Romney/Ryan creature. You think that isn’t happening in YOUR head, but it is. That’s how all of us are wired. We don’t compartmentalize as well as we think.

When the race gets down to a clean Trump versus Clinton contest, and people realize there are no other options, the comparison changes. Trump wins the matchup against "crooked Hillary” with ease, based on skill, not policies. You haven’t even imagined that contest yet. Your brain won’t let you.

Trump does NOT win against your imaginary unicorn candidate that is a conflation of good qualities from other people. But that unicorn won’t be running against him.

You’re already hearing the word "landslide” applied to the upcoming Republican primaries. By October you will hear that Trump is "running unopposed” for all practical purposes.

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:16:11 PM EDT
[#40]
TRUMP BUTTHURT AT MAGNUM LEVELS TODAY!!!

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:17:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I just want to see Hilldog in prison and Trump I think is the best chance for that.

View Quote

lol

Not happening.

Repeat after me;

Midnight pardons.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:18:43 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote
How does that make sense in your head?  This is just one of many days where Cruz is utterly embarrassed at the polls, he'll be in 3rd place in most of the races today (Trump will win them all).

It's a fun topic to discuss, but Trump will get 1237 and be the nominee.  That doesn't make his supporters butthurt, quite the opposite in fact.

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:22:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Here is a good excerpt from a blogger that has predicted just about everything Trump has done so far:  

13. As long as Cruz and Kasich are in the race, our minds allow us to imagine an alternative to Trump that is some sort of magical unicorn of goodness. Our brains are conflating all the non-Trump Republicans (including Romney and Ryan) into some sort of imaginary "other” that has qualities we like. Likewise, on the Democrat side, your brain is combining Clinton and Sanders as one conflated Democrat option. And Bernie brings some good qualities to that imaginary creature (such as the appearance of honesty).

Your brain has not yet compared Trump (alone) to Clinton (alone). You have only compared conflated concepts of a Clinton/Sanders creature to a Trump/Cruz/Kasich/Romney/Ryan creature. You think that isn’t happening in YOUR head, but it is. That’s how all of us are wired. We don’t compartmentalize as well as we think.

When the race gets down to a clean Trump versus Clinton contest, and people realize there are no other options, the comparison changes. Trump wins the matchup against "crooked Hillary” with ease, based on skill, not policies. You haven’t even imagined that contest yet. Your brain won’t let you.

Trump does NOT win against your imaginary unicorn candidate that is a conflation of good qualities from other people. But that unicorn won’t be running against him.

You’re already hearing the word "landslide” applied to the upcoming Republican primaries. By October you will hear that Trump is "running unopposed” for all practical purposes.

View Quote

I've also predicted almost everything that would happen so far.  It isn't my unicorn that Trump needs to worry about -- it's the liberals'.  ...and in case you haven't noticed who's been doing the vast majority of reproducing in this country -- it isn't Trump supporters.

Hillary's "first-woman-for-President" move to the center will resonate better with voters than Trump's racist war on women and the nation's fastest growing electorate.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:25:09 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

How does that make sense in your head?  This is just one of many days where Cruz is utterly embarrassed at the polls, he'll be in 3rd place in most of the races today (Trump will win them all).
It's a fun topic to discuss, but Trump will get 1237 and be the nominee.  That doesn't make his supporters butthurt, quite the opposite in fact.    

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If Trump gets 1237, so be it.  But the Trump supporters have EXPECTED for a LONG time others should bow down and pave the way.  Your poll is for crap.  Always will be.  The only polls that matter are election day.  

Everytime there is a piece of perceived good news Trump supporters do a happy dance.

Everytime there is a Trump setback there is a massive and collective Trump supporter "That ain't fair" pout fest that happens.  Just look at the rumor of Kasich and Cruz agreeing not to step on each other in certain states.  The pout fest that ensued from that.  

All this is Trump butthurt.  

I totally agree it is a fun topic.  By no means am I mad or upset at anyone person on arf or in GD.  Butthurt....we all get it.  I hate being one upped by a Trumpkin.  It happens.  You suck it up buttercup and wait for your next small victory.  

It will be interesting to see if Trump gets the 1237, I personally think it will be close and he will be short a few.  Maybe I am wrong.  I have thought this from day one.

I also am convinced and believe that Trumps aligns much more closely with democrats and he SAYS things just to benefit him that he does not truly believe or adhere too.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:25:49 PM EDT
[#45]
He starts his own religion.  The Orange Catholics.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:26:02 PM EDT
[#46]
I'd be fine. That would mean CRUZ!
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:27:55 PM EDT
[#47]
http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/04/26/rush-limbaugh-trump-supporters-need-stop-whining-delegates/

"When you add it all up, Trump is likely to win less than 50% of the vote on Tuesday, but end up with between 57% and 72% of the delegates," and nobody's gonna complain because that's the rules. That's the way it works out.  Nobody's whining about it.  It's just the way it happens.  But it's not going to tell us any more than we already know.  Not a lot, because all of this is already factored in.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:28:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

When the race gets down to a clean Trump versus Clinton contest, and people realize there are no other options, the comparison changes. Trump wins the matchup against "crooked Hillary” with ease, based on skill, not policies.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:32:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

One way or another - either because Trump wasn't nominated or because he wasn't elected - Clinton, or worse still, Sanders, is going to be the forty-fifth President of the United States.  At this point, I'd much prefer it be the latter so his cult will have no one to blame but themselves for the tsunami of shit that will inundate the country for the next - at a minimum - four years.  Toward this end, I'll be standing in line when the polls open Nov 8, hopefully, to vote for Trump.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:32:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
If Trump gets 1237, so be it.  But the Trump supporters have EXPECTED for a LONG time others should bow down and pave the way.  Your poll is for crap.  Always will be.  The only polls that matter are election day.  

Everytime there is a piece of perceived good news Trump supporters do a happy dance.  

Everytime there is a Trump setback there is a massive and collective Trump supporter "That ain't fair" pout fest that happens.  Just look at the rumor of Kasich and Cruz agreeing not to step on each other in certain states.  The pout fest that ensued from that.  

I totally agree it is a fun topic.  By no means am I mad or upset at anyone person on arf or in GD.  Butthurt....we all get it.  I hate being one upped by a Trumpkin.  It happens.  You suck it up buttercup and wait for your next small victory.  

It will be interesting to see if Trump gets the 1237, I personally think it will be close and he will be short a few.  Maybe I am wrong.  I have thought this from day one.

I also am convinced and believe that Trumps aligns much more closely with democrats and he SAYS things just to benefit him that he does not truly believe or adhere too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the most frightening part of this whole mess. People are so emotionally invested in Trump's shitshow of a campaign, that even if they do get him the nomination, they'd be voting for a man who has displayed all the traits of the very liberal democrats that we've been trying to rid ourselves of for years. It's as if people have completely gone blind to his past, and believe he is a conservative all of the sudden because he says so.

Don't get me wrong, if he does manage to get 1237, then I'm on board by default because no other option is feasible at that time, but as long as there a chance at getting a conservative with an actually conservative background nominated, that's where my support goes.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top