BCM
User Panel

Page / 427
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:24:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"You guys, you guys you guys".    

I don't believe or defend him, I've only been pointing out the hypocrisy of the defeatists and sell outs who continue to try to push liberal progressive talking points as authoritative.

You'll have to ask other people to answer your qeustion who do what you claim.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, yea, BTW Trump talked about making money off the Chinese months ago, so it's hardly news. But it didn't' stop you from quoting progressive blogs to try to get your digs in.

I agree about the story but why do you  guys believe Trump when his own actions betray him?

Honestly the very things you guys defend of him, you would be rabidly (and rightly so) attacking him over if he still had a D next to his name.

I don't believe or defend him, I've only been pointing out the hypocrisy of the defeatists and sell outs who continue to try to push liberal progressive talking points as authoritative.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:26:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, yea, BTW Trump talked about making money off the Chinese months ago, so it's hardly news. But it didn't' stop you from quoting progressive blogs to try to get your digs in.

I agree about the story but why do you  guys believe Trump when his own actions betray him?

Honestly the very things you guys defend of him, you would be rabidly (and rightly so) attacking him over if he still had a D next to his name.

1st poly and now you

The sTrumpJudas is beginning to rear it's ugly head
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:58:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
LOL more proof that fools  fall for bullshit talk but reality "Trumps" it. The masses don't care though, as long as their ears are tickled with bullshit and he keeps saying what fools them, they believe him and will deny it to the end..
View All Quotes
Quoted:

LOL more proof that fools  fall for bullshit talk but reality "Trumps" it. The masses don't care though, as long as their ears are tickled with bullshit and he keeps saying what fools them, they believe him and will deny it to the end..

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:33:37 PM EDT
[#4]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When you pull your head out of....... and or become a US citizen your posts might start having meaning. Until then how you pipe down and let the American argue it out.

http://i.imgur.com/ruWmBQa.jpg

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:36:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

1st poly and now you

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

1st poly and now you

If you're going to throw shade on people it helps if you make even a modicum of sense.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:22:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

1st poly and now you

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1st poly and now you

Makes perfect sense.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:25:38 PM EDT
[#7]
The Hater Insanity seems to never end...

This thread would make a GREAT case study of OUT OF CONTROL...

Emotion and Irrationality...

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:40:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Odd that it is thread peppered with Trump supporters, such as yourself, who are RANTING and hurling incoherent and often misspelled insults.

This is a thread called "Never Trump."   And yet you Trump supporters are here, relentlessly posting, as though you were...

...obsessed...and OUT OF CONTROL.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:53:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Can you point us to a post in 2004 where you argued that it wasn't possible to support the Republican nominee before the convention?
Can you point us to a post in 2008 where you argued that it wasn't possible to support the Republican nominee before the convention?
Can you point us to a post in 2012 where you argued that it wasn't possible to support the Republican nominee before the convention?

What's the difference between those years and this year? This year you're trapped in #NeverNeverLand.

You're subject to NeverNeverLand logic, which is the absence of logic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please explain how they are able to support the nominee when there is not a nominee.  (Supporting Trump is not supporting the nominee because he is not the nominee.)
Can you point us to a post in 2004 where you argued that it wasn't possible to support the Republican nominee before the convention?
Can you point us to a post in 2008 where you argued that it wasn't possible to support the Republican nominee before the convention?
Can you point us to a post in 2012 where you argued that it wasn't possible to support the Republican nominee before the convention?

What's the difference between those years and this year? This year you're trapped in #NeverNeverLand.

You're subject to NeverNeverLand logic, which is the absence of logic.

You can't plausibly dodge the logical conclusion so you slander the messenger instead.  It is interesting that you chose to snip a relevant piece of an already short post.  You did the same thing to Cincy too.

For the record: The answer is always that it is never possible to support the nominee before there is a nominee.  I do not recall ever discussing the issue before so there is no posts one way or the other.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:08:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Just kidding on that whole muslim ban thing! LOL!

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/06/28/trump-im-walking-back-on-my-proposal-to-ban-muslims-n2185058

In recent days, conflicting reports have emerged over whether Trump intends to stand by his controversial proposal to temporarily ban Muslims from entering the country. That “suggestion,” as Trump has described it, has been condemned as bigoted by liberals and dismissed by critics as impossible to implement.

In an email exchange with The Hill, Trump’s national security adviser, Walid Phares, sought to clarify Trump’s position.

He argued that Trump’s original proposal to temporarily ban Muslims was necessary in the chaotic moments following the San Bernardino, Calif., shootings in order to “raise the issue and open a debate about it.”

Now, Phares says Trump’s concerns that terrorists are seeking to infiltrate the U.S. by posing as refugees have been confirmed by government agencies, and so Trump can be expected to take a more nuanced approach on Muslim immigration going forward.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:24:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Do the Hater's MONITOR this thread...

Minute to Minute????

What happened to the kangaroo  --crack up???

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:41:33 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
When you pull your head out of....... and or become a US citizen your posts might start having meaning. Until then how you pipe down and let the American argue it out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'm not saying that she would have been perfect, just that she would have done a fuck of a lot better than Clinton or Trump.  

Actually, come to think of it, I could say that about literally any of the other 16 people that ran.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:48:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Minute to Minute????

View Quote

I can't imagine being ass-pained enough to keep up with this delusional thread. Feels good . Do your thing Cinci, you don't come off as a total loon at all!
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:52:40 PM EDT
[#14]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Just kidding on that whole muslim ban thing! LOL!

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/06/28/trump-im-walking-back-on-my-proposal-to-ban-muslims-n2185058

In recent days, conflicting reports have emerged over whether Trump intends to stand by his controversial proposal to temporarily ban Muslims from entering the country. That “suggestion,” as Trump has described it, has been condemned as bigoted by liberals and dismissed by critics as impossible to implement.

In an email exchange with The Hill, Trump’s national security adviser, Walid Phares, sought to clarify Trump’s position.

He argued that Trump’s original proposal to temporarily ban Muslims was necessary in the chaotic moments following the San Bernardino, Calif., shootings in order to “raise the issue and open a debate about it.”

Now, Phares says Trump’s concerns that terrorists are seeking to infiltrate the U.S. by posing as refugees have been confirmed by government agencies, and so Trump can be expected to take a more nuanced approach on Muslim immigration going forward.

Everything is negotiable
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:52:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I hope Hillary loses, but i wont vote for Trump.

He has given me no reason to
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where have i ever rooted for this defeat?

Who's defeat are you rooting for in Hillary vs. Trump?

Yet, you do more.  You point out perceived flaws for what reason?  Do you know what a Quisling is?  
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:53:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yet, you do more.  You point out perceived flaws for what reason?  Do you know what a Quisling is?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which one do you think is George Will?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:59:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All of them.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:59:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn, decisions, decisions...  
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 12:19:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I can't imagine being ass-pained enough to keep up with this delusional thread. Feels good . Do your thing Cinci, you don't come off as a total loon at all!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Minute to Minute????

You'll note, I'm just really commenting on you obsessed Trump supporters who can't help but rant and rave in this thread, because apparently, some people might not support YOUR politician.

Just let it go.  Ignore it.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 12:28:37 AM EDT
[#20]

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-republicans-polls-224853

Poll: Majority of GOP voters want someone other than Trump

Less than half — 45 percent — of Republican voters say they are
satisfied with Donald Trump as their party's presidential nominee,
according to the latest results from an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll released Monday.

View Quote

Another 52 percent said they would have preferred someone else as the GOP standard bearer

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 12:52:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Another 52 percent said they would have preferred someone else as the GOP standard bearer

View All Quotes
Quoted:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-republicans-polls-224853

Poll: Majority of GOP voters want someone other than Trump

Less than half — 45 percent — of Republican voters say they are satisfied with Donald Trump as their party's presidential nominee, according to the latest results from an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll released Monday.

Well, ya the primaries showed that.  Trump won a lot of primary elections with less than 50% support.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 1:03:24 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Perceived flaws?

You think all the liberal positions he holds and 5 he flip-flopping he does are perceived?

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 1:18:18 AM EDT
[#23]
All the NeverTrumpets here will vote for Trump come November.

Once they realize they cant just sit back and let Hillary walk into the WH.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 1:20:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You'll note, I'm just really commenting on you obsessed Trump supporters who can't help but rant and rave in this thread, because apparently, some people might not support YOUR politician.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Minute to Minute????

Hmm. You seem quite engaged indeed.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 1:56:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You are saying the same thing you are just trying to act like your not telling the voters to get bent. The voters will hear, GET BENT, regardless how you say it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The question is not whether or not those 13 million are told to get bent.  The question is do we tell them now when there's months to recover or let the general electorate tell them to get bent in November and there's no backup plan?
You are saying the same thing you are just trying to act like your not telling the voters to get bent. The voters will hear, GET BENT, regardless how you say it.
What?  You responded to something I didn't say.

Quoted:
You kidding?  The insanity of Trump, his supporters, and his, uh, not-supporters is incredibly entertaining so long as I pretend this isn't real.  Most of the time the coming collapse of the country is a train wreck I can't look away from.

Quoted:
Did you intend to refer to Cassandra?

Quoted:
All the NeverTrumpets here will vote for Trump come November.
I'm not going to write in Trump in November.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 1:57:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Nobody's posted this one yet?
Many experienced GOP strategists unwilling to work for Trump

While there are exceptions, many strategists who best understand the mechanics of presidential politics fear that taking a Trump paycheck might stain their resumes, spook other clients and even cause problems at home. They also are reluctant to devote months to a divisive candidate whose campaign has been plagued by infighting and disorganization.
Chris Wilson, a senior aide to Ted Cruz, said the Texas senator's entire paid staff of more than 150 ignored encouragement from Trump's team to apply for positions after Cruz quit the presidential race. Wilson said that even now, many unemployed Cruz aides are refusing to work for the man who called their former boss "Lyin' Ted."

That's the case for Scott Smith, a Texas-based operative who traveled the country planning events for Cruz, and earlier worked on presidential bids for Bush and Texas Gov. Rick Perry.

"It's very clear that none of us are going to work for Trump," Smith said. "Even if I wanted to work for Trump, my wife would kill me."
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:08:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

While there are exceptions, many strategists who best understand the mechanics of presidential politics fear that taking a Trump paycheck might stain their resumes, spook other clients and even cause problems at home. They also are reluctant to devote months to a divisive candidate whose campaign has been plagued by infighting and disorganization.
Chris Wilson, a senior aide to Ted Cruz, said the Texas senator's entire paid staff of more than 150 ignored encouragement from Trump's team to apply for positions after Cruz quit the presidential race. Wilson said that even now, many unemployed Cruz aides are refusing to work for the man who called their former boss "Lyin' Ted."

That's the case for Scott Smith, a Texas-based operative who traveled the country planning events for Cruz, and earlier worked on presidential bids for Bush and Texas Gov. Rick Perry.

"It's very clear that none of us are going to work for Trump," Smith said. "Even if I wanted to work for Trump, my wife would kill me."

Trump truly is Gozer the Gozerian killing all enemies in his path as long as they are Republicans.  Notice the ads shaping Hillary as corrupt - NO YOU DON'T.  What personal money has he spent on his campaign?  The answer is NONE - maybe he is a smart businessman not willing to waste capital in a losing effort.  Why should anyone put an effort in supporting this retarded manchild when HE WONT EVEN SUPPORT HIMSELF.  Come November he will be forever labeled as a loser someone, that in the end, was no better than McCain or Romney.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:33:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Just dropping in to say that I am 100% still not voting for Trump.

Also...

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/06/28/donald-trump-campaign-committing-campaign-finance-felonies/
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:42:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Odd that it is thread peppered with Trump supporters, such as yourself, who are RANTING and hurling incoherent and often misspelled insults.

This is a thread called "Never Trump."   And yet you Trump supporters are here, relentlessly posting, as though you were...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Soooooo....

You want your Precious  Trump-Hate/Vote-For-Hillery thread

ALL TO YOURSELVES...

So you can all sit in a circle jerk, make up stuff about Trump to DEMONIZE him...

Tell how you'll NEVER VOTE FOR TRUMP...

And HELP HAND the election to Hillery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the consequence THAT we are guaranteed ---AS HILLERY promises...

To CONFISCATE OUR GUNS!!!!

Does this make any sense to OBJECTIVE Observers?????

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:47:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Also...

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/06/28/donald-trump-campaign-committing-campaign-finance-felonies/
View Quote

Another example of Donald J Trump actively working to lose.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:48:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also...

Wow!

Only 15 seconds to respond...

Talk about being COMMITED...  [NO PUN INTENDED-----------------  

Do you all work shifts?

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:56:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also...

I was having a conversation with a guy I talk politics with at work today about just that. Not the campaign finances thing, but him actively trying to lose.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:59:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I was having a conversation with a guy I talk politics with at work today about just that. Not the campaign finances thing, but him actively trying to lose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also...

Some folks are Natural Born Losers...

They don't have the initiative or desire to be 'successful' ---in life.

The more Bad Decisions they make...

The more they are driven to make bad decisions...

They are all around us...

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:01:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Wow!

Do you all work shifts?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also...

Wow!

Do you all work shifts?

What in the fuck are you talking about? There is almost 15 minutes between my post and his quote of it. You should take some time off. Log off for a while.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:04:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

What in the fuck are you talking about? There is almost 15 minutes between my post and his quote of it. You should take some time off. Log off for a while.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also...

Wow!

Do you all work shifts?

Please. Not so emotional...

Just 15 minutes!  Do you sit watching for the next post??

I just logged on a couple minutes ago  

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:14:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also...

Wow!

Do you all work shifts?

That's cool, don't address the originally quoted link. Just make baseless accusations and then deflect when called on it.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:50:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup :-) me too! Libertarian party or bust from here on out
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:17:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am a VERY engaging character.  

But then I am ALSO not a Trump supporter.   I am here, and NOT in the pro-Trump thread.

Why are YOU here?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:24:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:24:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

But then I am ALSO not a Trump supporter.   I am here, and NOT in the pro-Trump thread.

Why are YOU here?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are YOU here?

The Trump thread is boring just people posting "Trump 2016" in big colorful letters.

I'd rather be in here trying to tell everyone how fucked in the head they are when they voted for Romney in 2012, yet bitch about Trump.

It all stems from the butthurt that the most pro 2A guy ever lost to a Mango.  Had Cruz not been in this race this thread would not exist.

Had Cruz been in the 2012 race and lost to Romney there would be a #NeverRomney movement.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:33:34 AM EDT
[#41]

HT: Bedouin2W
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:33:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You just don't understand how business works.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:35:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The Trump thread is boring just people posting "Trump 2016" in big colorful letters.

I'd rather be in here trying to tell everyone how fucked in the head they are when they voted for Romney in 2012, yet bitch about Trump.

It all stems from the butthurt that the most pro 2A guy ever lost to a Mango.  Had Cruz not been in this race this thread would not exist.

Had Cruz been in the 2012 race and lost to Romney there would be a #NeverRomney movement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are YOU here?

I doesn't surprise he the you see it that way.

Being a devoted worshipper of Trump, you see everything through that lens.   You assume that EVERYONE is like you, and is driven by devotion to a politician.

But, of course, that is not reality.   This is not a "pro-Cruz" thread.   The vast majority of people who do not support Trump also would not have supported Jeb or Christie or Graham.    However, most of us would have gladly supported Walker, Perry, Jindal, Paul or Cruz.

We don't support Trump, because of who HE is, NOT because who he isn't.  
He IS a NYC LIberal who is CURRENTLY pushing for gun control, Universal Healthcare, and supports the Kelo decision.  I don't support people like that. Apparently, you do.

Worship Trump, if that brings YOU joy.  It's just not my cup of tea.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:07:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Logic in #NeverNeverLand

#NNL: Since it is clear that Trump will not be replaced as the nominee we must support Clinton.

Concerned Observer: How could you come to such a conclusion?

#NNL: Trump is a threat to our liberty.

CO: Clinton is running on a platform of more restrictions on the RKBA. She is known to believe that government is the solution to every problem. If she appoints justices to the Supreme Court they will be a pernicious influence on the country for a generation or more.

#NNL: As George Will told us, the Supreme Court justices don't matter. Clinton won't really restrict our liberty. Three years ago JEB! awarded her the Liberty Medal. He's a good conservative. If she was a threat to our liberty, as Trump is, he would not have given her that medal.

CO:
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:12:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Logic in #NeverNeverLand

#NNL: Since it is clear that Trump will not be replaced as the nominee we must support Clinton.

CO: Clinton is running on a platform of more restrictions on the RKBA. She is known to believe that government is the solution to every problem. If she appoints justices to the Supreme Court they will be a pernicious influence on the country for a generation or more.

#NNL: As George Will told us, the Supreme Court justices don't matter. Clinton won't really restrict our liberty. Three years ago JEB! awarded her the Liberty Medal. He's a good conservative. If she was a threat to our liberty, as Trump is, he would not have given her that medal.

CO:
View Quote

Jeb dropped out.  It happened a long time ago.  Get over it.  

"The Globalists" are your new boogeyman.  I guess you didn't get the memo.  Check your spam folder.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:19:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Logic in #NeverNeverLand

CO:
View Quote

Did George Will really say that!!??

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:28:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Jeb dropped out.    

View Quote

Little do you know.

JEB! 2020!!
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:35:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Did George Will really say that!!??

View Quote

He avoided answering the question directly by bringing up Trump.

Given the circumstances, the conclusion that he believes that allowing her to choose justices is unimportant is inescapable.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:38:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Logic in #NeverNeverLand

CO:
View Quote

Bush Derangement Syndrome

You have it

Get help
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 9:04:20 AM EDT
[#50]
https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/06/levin-trump-is-mimicking-hillary-clinton

Donald Trump gave a major "economic freedom" speech Tuesday in Pennsylvania during which he touted tariffs and protectionism while blasting free trade.

Mark Levin has denounced Trump's phony "America First" trade policy before and didn't hold back Tuesday night on his radio program either. Levin compared Trump's speech to one that could've been given by the likes of Herbert Hoover or Pat Buchanan.

Even worse, Levin said "Trump is mimicking Hillary Clinton" with his trade and economic policies, who in turn "is mimicking Bernie Sanders." That's why Trump continues to reach out to Sanders supporters, Levin suggests, because his views on trade are actually similar to that off of the democratic-socialist.
View Quote
Page / 427
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top