Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 427
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:25:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Watching them leaves only one plausible or probable conclusion which is they want Hillary to win. No one or someone typing on three computers at once trying to act like several people could be so stupid.

There is a concerted effort being made on this forum, one that is promoted by the staff and owners, to have Hillary elected.

So sad.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You will be happy when Hillary wins? Silly liberal nevertrumpers. Will you go back to DU on election day?

You speak either in ignorance or denial. The so-called "nevertrumpers" are more principled in their conservative convictions than most on this site, which is exactly why they refuse to vote for a corrupt New York liberal who has funded for decades the same treasonous politicians you hate with such passion.

And another angry nevertrumper. Keep it up, maybe Hillary will pull off a win for you.

It's either going to be Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton as the next President of The United States for the next four years.

Their position according to the very title of this thread is NEVER TRUMP.

All their duplicitous obfuscation and flimsy denials aside; that leaves Preident Hilary Clinton.

Watching them leaves only one plausible or probable conclusion which is they want Hillary to win. No one or someone typing on three computers at once trying to act like several people could be so stupid.

There is a concerted effort being made on this forum, one that is promoted by the staff and owners, to have Hillary elected.

So sad.

I'm voting for the NE liberal..... Donald Trump.

Why wouldn't I? Job protection, invalidating trade agreements, nuking Syria, no-fly list gun control, stop and frisk, abandoning our allies, walking in on Miss Universe contestants, serial cheater, building a wall along the Canadian border.

I mean what's not to like?

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:27:41 PM EDT
[#2]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hello nevertrumpers. Are you angry today? Did Hillary do bad last night?

Nope, not angry.

Just resigned to watch Donald get blown out on November 8th, like we said and warned would happen.

*shrug*

You will be happy when Hillary wins? Silly liberal nevertrumpers. Will you go back to DU on election day?

http://i.imgur.com/7JsQqUB.jpg

That one's awesome.  

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:33:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
My state has become a blue state, because of the influx of people from California and the east cost. So it has become an exercise in futility. But I will still do might part for now. I am old and in poor health, so this will probably be the last election I give a dam about anyway.  If I had children or family I would probably be more worked-up about it.

But to answer your question, anyone with an R next to their name. But some of the republicans in this state are dam close to being progressive liberals.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Which conservatives are you voting for?  

Just curious.

My state has become a blue state, because of the influx of people from California and the east cost. So it has become an exercise in futility. But I will still do might part for now. I am old and in poor health, so this will probably be the last election I give a dam about anyway.  If I had children or family I would probably be more worked-up about it.

But to answer your question, anyone with an R next to their name. But some of the republicans in this state are dam close to being progressive liberals.

I'm sorry to read that.

You will be on the right side of history.  

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:37:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Those republicans you speak of are just as much our enemy as the Democrats.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Which conservatives are you voting for?  

Just curious.

Those republicans you speak of are just as much our enemy as the Democrats.  

No kidding.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:38:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

This thread is a Gordian Knot of tautology woven by "principled patriots" who are hoping for a Hillary Clinton Presidency.

Yeah; they'll deny it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:41:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

So sad, so bitter,

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary won the moment Trump became the nominee.  

The people who nominated him bear the responsibility, not those who warned them.

So sad, so bitter,

And so right
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:41:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Goddamn shame we even have this thread in here.

I'm not reading through all the pages, but the fact that it exists when we have such a corrupt person running against us shows me we have been invaded by the enemy.
View Quote

There's more of that censorship we're all familiar with.  

"I do not agree with (x) and therefore (x) should be banned."

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:43:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Why wouldn't I? Job protection, invalidating trade agreements, nuking Syria, no-fly list gun control, stop and frisk, abandoning our allies, walking in on Miss Universe contestants, serial cheater, building a wall along the Canadian border.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:49:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

November 8th doesn't hold much drama when you realize this fundamental truth.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:51:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not reading through all the pages, but the fact that it exists when we have such a corrupt person running against us shows me we have been invaded by the enemy.

There's no reason to allow the gun grabbing enemy a foothold under the guise of "free speech" in what is ostensibly a gun enthusiasts forum, it's not a matter of free speech; it's simply a business decision.

Not all gun forums allow Trump bashing in consideration of who the only alternative to him is at this point in time.

And not all speech is "free"; since much of it has been funded by Hillary's campaign in the form of  paid shills under the guise of "Correct the Record".
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:56:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This thread is a Gordian Knot of tautology woven by "principled patriots" who are hoping for a Hillary Clinton Presidency.

Yeah; they'll deny it.
View Quote

Carter-180 is back. A jimmy carter deciple talking about principles, now that is funny.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:56:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Straight out of the DNC advocates Playbook.

Yeah; I'm also laughing at those DNC/Hillary Clinton talking points as well.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:58:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

An angry nevertrumper.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hello nevertrumpers. Are you angry today? Did Hillary do bad last night?

O' look another Trump ball hanger.

An angry nevertrumper.

I thought you trumphumpers were the ones who are angry? That's why you guys nominated our orange jesus.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:59:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Do you deny that Trump is an Elitist Gun-Grabber?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah; they'll deny it.

Do you deny that Trump is an Elitist Gun-Grabber?

He probably can't remember.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:05:54 PM EDT
[#15]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah; they'll deny it.

https://s13.postimg.org/yzgb8rgg7/Trump8.jpg

So, he's for open borders, just like Hitlery? Who would have thought it?  But wait, that was way back in 2013, when he was still progressive? He's a huge conservative now.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:07:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every once in a while, the old Brown Shirts, start to show.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:08:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny how repeating what Trump says, is considered in your eyes a "DNC" talking point.

Pretty telling isn't it Carter-180?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:18:26 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
There's no reason to allow the gun grabbing enemy a foothold under the guise of "free speech" in what is ostensibly a gun enthusiasts forum, it's not a matter of free speech; it's simply a business decision.

Not all gun forums allow Trump bashing in consideration of who the only alternative to him is at this point in time.

And not all speech is "free"; since much of it has been funded by Hillary's campaign in the form of  paid shills under the guise of "Correct the Record".
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I already fucking told you that I'm not being paid by Hillary Clinton or 'CTR' under any guise.
....Instead I'm being paid by Ted Cruz's Superpac "Cruzin' With Cruz To Victory 2016 USA©™®" to make anti-Trump posts on Arfcom.

I get 17 cents for every reply I make in this thread (including memes), $1.87 for every article I post in this thread and $4.53 for every new anti-Trump thread I create in GD.  

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:20:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who would you rather have?

The 2nd most corrupt person in America or His lifelong BFF who is even more corrupt?

I choose neither
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:21:00 PM EDT
[#20]
DEPLORABLE Ray gets owned by his own Twitter poll.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:29:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

So sad.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Nope, not angry.

Just resigned to watch Donald get blown out on November 8th, like we said and warned would happen.

*shrug*

You speak either in ignorance or denial. The so-called "nevertrumpers" are more principled in their conservative convictions than most on this site, which is exactly why they refuse to vote for a corrupt New York liberal who has funded for decades the same treasonous politicians you hate with such passion.

And another angry nevertrumper. Keep it up, maybe Hillary will pull off a win for you.

It's either going to be Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton as the next President of The United States for the next four years.

All their duplicitous obfuscation and flimsy denials aside; that leaves Preident Hilary Clinton.

So sad.

LOL

Now Site Staff and the Avilas are sHrillary fluffers

I guess the gig is up

He found out we are all goatboy
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:37:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So sad.

After those DNC/CNN type talking points?

The hell you are.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:42:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Amen.

Its bizarre  to watch that fifth column try to assume the high ground from up on their high horses too.

Disgusting actually.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:52:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Amen.

Its bizarre  to watch that fifth column try to assume the high ground from up on their high horses too.

Disgusting actually.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amen.

Disgusting actually.

You would know

Striking resemblence Political and physical
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:06:41 PM EDT
[#25]
NEVERTRUMP on a gun enthusiasts forum.

Hillary Clinton will be worse even than Obama,  but thanks for expressing so much of your derision regarding her opponent for the Presidency, Donald Trump.

http://www.breitbart.com/wikileaks/2016/10/20/wikileaks-obama-rejected-hillary-clintons-executive-gun-control-plan-sparked-furor/
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:31:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So sad.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So sad.

It sounds like this site isn't a good fit for you.  You should leave.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:32:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

So sad, so bitter,

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The people who nominated him bear the responsibility, not those who warned them.

So sad, so bitter,

Yes.   And you are happy about Hillary winning?   That's unfortunate.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:36:37 PM EDT
[#28]
This Catholic dinner thing on Fox right now is amazing.

Trump is actually coming across as a non-douche for once.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:40:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Hillary Clinton will be worse even than Obama,  but thanks for expressing so much of your derision regarding her opponent for the Presidency, Donald Trump.

http://www.breitbart.com/wikileaks/2016/10/20/wikileaks-obama-rejected-hillary-clintons-executive-gun-control-plan-sparked-furor/
View Quote

And you people HAD to nominate the one guy who polled the very worst against her.   It's pretty obvious that you rubes got took.

Or perhaps some of you did it on purpose.  Maybe they dug up some creepy old Democrat operatives to help push things along....
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:43:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's too kind of you;  but I'm still happy that since you're a Canadian,   you won't be able to vote for Hillary Clinton  on November 8th.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:07:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

That's too kind of you;  but I'm still happy that since you're a Canadian,   you won't be able to vote for Hillary Clinton  on November 8th.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When Carter pardoned all the Draft-Dodgers who fled to Canada...

...was that YOUR idea?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:19:49 PM EDT
[#32]
The implosion continues.  

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-national-political-director-steps-back-from-campaign-230120

Jim Murphy, Donald Trump’s national political director, is no longer
playing an active role on the campaign, according to three sources
briefed on the move – a troubling development for the Republican nominee
coming just 19 days before the election.

"I have not resigned but for personal reasons have had to take a step
back from the campaign," Murphy said in a statement to POLITICO. He did
not elaborate on the reasons for his departure.

View Quote

It's normal for a 'national political campaign director' to quit a few weeks before an election, right?  

Yeah, totally normal.  

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:21:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

...was that YOUR idea?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

...was that YOUR idea?

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:51:39 PM EDT
[#34]
"But the online polls!  Look at the online polls!  They're amazing.  And the crowds at the rallies.  The yuge, amazing crowds at the rallies.  Tens of thousands of people.  So many people.  It's very special.  It's amazing.  The passion of the silent majority.  It's tremendous."

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:01:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
"But the online polls!  Look at the online polls!  They're amazing.  And the crowds at the rallies.  The yuge, amazing crowds at the rallies.  Tens of thousands of people.  So many people.  It's very special.  It's amazing.  The passion of the silent majority.  It's tremendous."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvL_DZkUMAAWlzO.jpg
View Quote

Breitbart?

Polls mean nothing this far out from the election
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:14:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:21:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

And you people HAD to nominate the one guy who polled the very worst against her.   It's pretty obvious that you rubes got took.

Or perhaps some of you did it on purpose.  Maybe they dug up some creepy old Democrat operatives to help push things along....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:35:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:06:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Guess you can believe it now never trumpers your savior decrees it to be true Cruz calls for investigation of voter fraud
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:47:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Guess you can believe it now never trumpers your savior decrees it to be true Cruz calls for investigation of voter fraud
View Quote

Any posts in here denying Hillary's a crooked cunt, or that there's voter fraud?   Oh you're being a drama queen again, got it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:14:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The implosion continues.  

It's normal for a 'national political campaign director' to quit a few weeks before an election, right?  

Yeah, totally normal.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
The implosion continues.  

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-national-political-director-steps-back-from-campaign-230120

Jim Murphy, Donald Trump’s national political director, is no longer playing an active role on the campaign, according to three sources briefed on the move – a troubling development for the Republican nominee coming just 19 days before the election.

"I have not resigned but for personal reasons have had to take a step back from the campaign," Murphy said in a statement to POLITICO. He did not elaborate on the reasons for his departure.

Yeah, totally normal.  

Obviously a secret globalist elite.

I don't know exactly how all the Trump supporters are going to be reintegrate into society after this election.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:58:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The 2nd most corrupt person in America or His lifelong BFF who is even more corrupt?

I choose neither
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I choose neither

That's my choice.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:54:51 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Calling Trump a NE liberal is right out of the DNC playbook?

That explains A LOT

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:18:42 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That explains A LOT

http://oi67.tinypic.com/11bofoy.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That explains A LOT

http://oi67.tinypic.com/11bofoy.jpg

That just really never gets old, does it?

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:23:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Its Friday bitches!

Time to grab this day by the pussy and establish dominance.

Check out this page, look at the "college grad or up"   and then check out the "earns less than 35k"

wtf?

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:25:55 AM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:27:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Looks like your favorite polls are trending to a trump victory the closer we get to election time
Shocking guess they do have their reputations to protect. The voter suppression tactic can only go on so long
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:32:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Its Friday bitches!

Time to grab this day by the pussy and establish dominance.

Check out this page, look at the "college grad or up"   and then check out the "earns less than 35k"

wtf?

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

View Quote

Trump's numbers with Hispanics look promising. I'm curious what how Clinton's numbers with black voters compares to non-Obama historical trends.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:36:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Looks like your favorite polls are trending to a trump victory the closer we get to election time
Shocking guess they do have their reputations to protect. The voter suppression tactic can only go on so long
View Quote

I'd prefer Trump winning to Hillary, it's not going to happen, but it's preferable.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:11:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 427
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top