Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:12:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:13:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
He signed a fucking AWB himself!

You give Romney a pass, but let me think why we all hate that fat fuck from NJ?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And IF Romney HAD donated to such gun grabbers, he would not get a pass.  Nor would he deserve one.

Cinci is a massive hypocrite. Zero credibility.
I figure he is probably a massive globalist who stands to lose $$  if Trump makes it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:15:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
She loves her some Northeastern Statists that happen to have (R)'s beside their names.
View Quote

Yup. I've hated her since she pushed Romney during the last primaries.
She is no conservative and barely a republican.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:16:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
We know this, but his supporters are extremely simple minded. Even now they are trying to explain away his reversal on his signature promise.
View Quote
My point is that it is NOT a reversal; he's supported this or similar the entire time.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:20:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He delegates that out to the politicians he supports, like Cuomo.  Gives them cash to help ect them, then...profit.
Lol so he donates money to politicians to enact gun control?  C'mon big boy you can do better.

Even Romney and Jeb never donated to liberals like Hillary, McAuliffe, Schumer, Bloomberg, and Pelosi....

And IF Romney HAD donated to such gun grabbers, he would not get a pass.  Nor would he deserve one.

I don't give Romney a pass.  

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:20:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I figure he is probably a massive globalist who stands to lose $$  if Trump makes it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Globalist Trump is going to take down his fellow globalists.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:20:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They are so worked up over Trumps immigration they forget Hillary will move so many illegals and refugees around there won't be a red state in 25 years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread is hilarious, a bunch of hens erupting into hysterics at every little word Trump utters or whatever liberal media story that comes down the pipeline

Trump's the nominee. Get over it.

Maybe you should focus on what Hillary is saying - because believe me - it's going to be a million times worse than Trump
They are so worked up over Trumps immigration they forget Hillary will move so many illegals and refugees around there won't be a red state in 25 years.

No.
We are pissed off at people like you two who foisted this liberal piece of shit on us and who still refuse to see that he is handing the election to fucking Hillary!
This should have been a cakewalk and we could have had either a true conservative like Walker, Cruz, etc., or at least a decently conservative guy like Rubio. But no, you guys want to be all edgy and destroy the only party keeping the 2nd amendment somewhat intact. All because you types are too dense to get how Government works.

Thanks a fucking lot.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:25:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You gave Romney a pass in '12.
Your reply will be 'but I didn't support him in the primary' as if that changes anything.
100% hypocrite.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:26:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Massive Globalist, you say?

I believe with all my heart that we will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability.  The future of the United States, depends on a cohesive global economy.  
All of us must work together toward that very significant common goal.

Does that make me a massive globalist?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:27:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hell, I didn't even want to vote for Romney over his support of the AWB and state govt. healthcare but at least he was somewhat conservative and had been his whole life.
Unlike the liberal supporter Trump.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:27:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote

You're a massive globalist!

You haz no credibilities!

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:30:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Trump is now bragging about losing polls.

This is fucking incredible.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/768499164967739392

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:30:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Your reply will be 'but I didn't support him in the primary' as if that changes anything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It changes EVERYTHING.  In the General, we are forced to select the lesser of two evils. I would NEVER select a gun grabber in the primaries, because anyone who would do that supports grabbing guns.

100% hypocrite.

Given your argument, the only way you are NOT a hypocrite, is if you are a supporter of globalist, elitist, NYC gun grabbers.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:30:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No.
We are pissed off at people like you two who foisted this liberal piece of shit on us and who still refuse to see that he is handing the election to fucking Hillary!
This should have been a cakewalk and we could have had either a true conservative like Walker, Cruz, etc., or at least a decently conservative guy like Rubio. But no, you guys want to be all edgy and destroy the only party keeping the 2nd amendment somewhat intact. All because you types are too dense to get how Government works.

Thanks a fucking lot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread is hilarious, a bunch of hens erupting into hysterics at every little word Trump utters or whatever liberal media story that comes down the pipeline

Maybe you should focus on what Hillary is saying - because believe me - it's going to be a million times worse than Trump

No.

Thanks a fucking lot.

We had a primary and those guys ran shit campaigns.
I am loving Trump and I think we are going to have a lot more politicians in the Republican party like him

Glenn Beck has some special 'priesthood rising' koolaid for you and if you take a real big drink you can refresh the constitution
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:32:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I am loving Trump and I think we are going to have a lot more politicians in the Republican party like him

Glenn Beck has some special 'priesthood rising' koolaid for you and if you take a real big drink you can refresh the constitution
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

Thanks a fucking lot.

Give a shit campaign a couple billion in free media coverage and you can rig a primary! Brilliant!
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:34:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Hell, I didn't even want to vote for Romney over his support of the AWB and state govt. healthcare but at least he was somewhat conservative and had been his whole life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Romney was dog shit and you have convinced yourself that he was really roses.
You guys all supported Romney in the past which is why you are all massive hypocrites.
Zero principle bitches
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:35:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Give a shit campaign a couple billion in free media coverage and you can rig a primary! Brilliant!
View Quote

It's the general election; time to get off the excuse train on time to get on the Trump Train
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:37:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Arer you late for a Bieber concert?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:37:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It changes EVERYTHING.  In the General, we are forced to select the lesser of two evils. I would NEVER select a gun grabber in the primaries, because anyone who would do that supports grabbing guns.
Given your argument, the only way you are NOT a hypocrite, is if you are a supporter of globalist, elitist, NYC gun grabbers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

100% hypocrite.

You supported Romney in the general and I remember you supporting him on this forum and now you have reversed course on the principle  of winning.
You = hypocrite.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:38:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If Trump moving to the Democrat left (his original position) on immigration is so brilliant and well thought out...

Why didn't he do it *prior* to the convention...?-?-?

Action could have been taken at the convention to have a solid candidate on immigration... And the 2nd...

Not Trump, the Democrat.

Why didn't Trump announce his hard shift back to the left prior to the convention...?-?-?

Seems that Trump and the Trump cult *try* to be untrustworthy and disenginuous... Honestly... Seems sometimes they are purposefully making purposeful intent to get Hillary elected...

Why didn't Tump announce his shift back to his pro-immigration Democrat roots on immigration prior to the convention...?-?-?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh and I am still voting for the guy....

If Trump moving to the Democrat left (his original position) on immigration is so brilliant and well thought out...

Why didn't he do it *prior* to the convention...?-?-?

Action could have been taken at the convention to have a solid candidate on immigration... And the 2nd...

Not Trump, the Democrat.

Why didn't Trump announce his hard shift back to the left prior to the convention...?-?-?

Seems that Trump and the Trump cult *try* to be untrustworthy and disenginuous... Honestly... Seems sometimes they are purposefully making purposeful intent to get Hillary elected...

Why didn't Tump announce his shift back to his pro-immigration Democrat roots on immigration prior to the convention...?-?-?

Because as Ann Coulter admitted, he was saying whatever it took to get the rubes to vote for him
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:38:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It's the general election; time to get off the excuse train on time to get on the Trump Train
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Trump Train is the excuse train. Why would it's campaign manager be claiming the polls are off because people are too embarrassed to admit they support him to a polling company?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:41:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The Trump Train is the excuse train. Why would it's campaign manager be claiming the polls are off because people are too embarrassed to admit they support him to a polling company?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The silent majority isn't called that for no reason and you would understand the social aspect of it if you weren't autistic and thus unable to understand social interactions in a normal way.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:42:16 PM EDT
[#24]

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/ted-cruz-donald-trump-vindication-227382

Team Cruz on Trump’s immigration shift: Told you so

And as Ted Cruz eyes his 2018 reelection bid, with some of his
supporters holding out hopes for a 2020 presidential run, Cruz world
feels vindicated.

View Quote

"Everything Trump promises comes with an expiration date,” said
Cruz’s former Senate communications director, Amanda Carpenter. "We knew
it during the primary, and now it is apparent he has duped his most
loyal supporters on the issue they care about most, immigration. Don't
say we didn't warn them."

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:44:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You supported Romney in the general and I remember you supporting him on this forum and now you have reversed course on the principle  of winning.
You = hypocrite.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

100% hypocrite.

You = hypocrite.

Your entire premise is based upon the idea that Trump = Romney.

AND I am voting for Trump.

The strange thing, is that I don't recall Romney insulting those of us who refused to support him in the primaries.

Nor do I recall his supporters insulting and attacking his General election supporters, because they didn't support him in the primaries.   That would've been stupid.  Only idiots intent on losing would do that.  Or perhaps there is a Cult of Personality at play...  Don't you agree?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:44:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

"Everything Trump promises comes with an expiration date,” said Cruz’s former Senate communications director, Amanda Carpenter. "We knew it during the primary, and now it is apparent he has duped his most loyal supporters on the issue they care about most, immigration. Don't say we didn't warn them."

View All Quotes
Quoted:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/ted-cruz-donald-trump-vindication-227382

Team Cruz on Trump’s immigration shift: Told you so

And as Ted Cruz eyes his 2018 reelection bid, with some of his supporters holding out hopes for a 2020 presidential run, Cruz world feels vindicated.

"Everything Trump promises comes with an expiration date,” said Cruz’s former Senate communications director, Amanda Carpenter. "We knew it during the primary, and now it is apparent he has duped his most loyal supporters on the issue they care about most, immigration. Don't say we didn't warn them."

#priesthoodrising

Man if only Cruz could have sold himself to his own party he would have been able to win the election by shouting 'principles' and 'constitution' a lot.
And if that didn't work Glenn Beck made a prophesy for him so it was in the fucking bag man
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:46:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

Thanks a fucking lot.

No shit.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:46:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The silent majority isn't called that for no reason and you would understand the social aspect of it if you weren't autistic and thus unable to understand social interactions in a normal way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What leads you to believe Trump supporters are "silent" or a "majority"?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:48:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You entire premise is based upon the idea that Trump = Romney.

The strange thing, is that I don't recall Romney insulting those of us who refused to support him in the primaries.

Nor do I recall his supporters attacking his General election supporters, because they didn't support him in the primaries.   That would've been stupid.  Only idiots intent on losing would do that.  Don't you agree?
View Quote

You supported Romney yet you don't support Trump.
Odd that I don't remember ant #neverRomney last time...
You = hypocrite.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:48:37 PM EDT
[#30]

he's brilliant, absolutely brilliant

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:50:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You = hypocrite.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nor do I recall his supporters attacking his General election supporters, because they didn't support him in the primaries.   That would've been stupid.  Only idiots intent on losing would do that.  Don't you agree?

You = hypocrite.

Trump is to the left of Romney. Why is it hard to fathom more right leaning people wouldn't support him compared to Romney?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:53:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Trump is to the left of Romney. Why is it hard to fathom more right leaning people wouldn't support him compared to Romney?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You = hypocrite.

Romney signed gun bans; you guys are hypocrite as fuck.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:53:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I voted for Romney, and I'm voting for Trump.  

You = hypocrite.

Maybe if Romney and his supporters had behaved as Trump and sad little characters like you, it would have resulted in a similar insurgency.

But no.  In spite of Romney's weakness, at least he and his supporters never intentionally sabotaged his own campaign, by attacking the Republicans who didn't support him in the primaries.

You would be capable of seeing this, were you not swept up in a Cult of Personality; slavishly devoted to a politician whom you see as your Savior.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:54:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

Yes.  Trump and his supporters want to attack Republicans.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:55:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

1. The authors of that site are clearly posters in this thread and probably still hungry from fasting for Ted Cruz.
2. There is no room in this party for losers and the sooner we get all the people out of it who want to lose just so they can claim some bullshit moral superiority the better off we will be
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:56:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You = hypocrite.

Trump supports gun bans, abortion, and Amnesty.  And based upon his own words and deeds, he is an unabashed Globalist.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:57:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You = hypocrite.

Trump supported gun bans and the politicians who enacted them financially.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:58:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
2. There is no room in this party for losers and the sooner we get all the people out of it who want to lose just so they can claim some bullshit moral superiority the better off we will be
View Quote

It's going to be a rough November for you.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:59:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least most of us saw the writing on the wall in May. He's going to be shocked.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:01:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You = hypocrite.

What else is new???

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:01:42 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Trump supported gun bans... And Trump is *currently* moving to the hard left... Back to Trumps Democrat roots.

Romney ran on a "No new gun laws" platform.

Trump is running (hard) on a "No-fly gun control" platform since siding with Democrats after Orlando.

It was easy to support Romney, "no new gun laws." Romney defended gun rights after Aurora and Sandy Hook. Trump sided with Democrats after Aurora, Sandy Hook, and Orlando.

Quoted:

Nobody on arfcom gave Romney a pass.

Romney's "pass" came from the NRA and from GOAL. They stated that Romney made things better for gun owners in MA.

They stated that Romney used his elected position to push for more gun rights...

NRA: https://www.nraila.org/articles/20040629/massachusetts-firearms-reform-bill-se

GOAL: http://goal.org/newspages/romney.html

Romney made things better for gun owners through his elected position, at the exact same time, Trump was a registered anti-gun Democrat who was *actively* supporting Bill (and Hillary) Clinton.

Read the law Romney signed. The NRA and GOAL are correct. Romney moved the bar in favor of gun owners. No *honest* person can argue otherwise...

Trump, on the other hand... Funded and supported the worst of the worst gun grabbers in America.

Nobody. No one, ever gave Romney a "pass" on arfcom. I didn't. I don't know anyone who did. Romney's plain-English support for moving gun rights in favor of gun owners came from GOAL and the NRA...

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:02:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Maybe if Romneyand his supporters had behaved as Trump and sad little characters like you, it would have resulted in a similar insurgency.

But no.  In spite of Romney's weakness, at least he and his supporters never intentionally sabotaged his own campaign, by attacking the Republicans who didn't support him in the primaries.

You would be capable of seeing this, were you not swept up in a Cult of Personality; slavishly devoted to a politician whom you see as your Savior.

View Quote

So you aren't a hypocrite because people weren't nice enough to you? What a load of bull. You still = hypocrite.
I don't remember fasting, prophesy, or priesthoods rising for Trump  so I am not sure why you are using this religious 'savior' talk about him.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:03:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Beautiful!!!

ALMOST 3 MONTHS TO GO!!!!

Get her Trump!

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:03:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Cinci is not a hypocrite. He is spot-on.

They hypocrites are those who cheered Trump when he talked of deportation and building a wall, and criticized those of us who quoted from Trumps previous open-borders positions...

Then now are justifying Trumps sharp move back to his open-borders, anti-gun Democrat roots...

Turns out, we were right all along.

The clear-cut hypocrisy here is from Trump and the Trump cult...
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:04:58 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Trump is now bragging about losing polls.

This is fucking incredible.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/768499164967739392

https://s10.postimg.io/rtcsmot4p/Capture.jpg
View Quote

Wait a minute. Trump has been saying the polls are false? But now they are correct?

i

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:05:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

At least most of us saw the writing on the wall in May. He's going to be shocked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Writing on the wall? You guys had straight up prophesy on your side during the primaries.
I mean how could things not go your way?!!?

Oh man I need to see the future; lemme see what Top_Secret and Glenn Beck have to say because they are obviously oracles.
More like buffoons if we go by your results but hey whatever
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:05:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Nigel Farrage is with Trump tonight giving the

ESTABLISHMENT GLOBALISTS who want to STEAL OUR GUNS

HELL!!!!

Nigel is AWESOME!!!!

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:06:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So you aren't a hypocrite because people weren't nice enough to you? What a load of bull. You still = hypocrite.
I don't remember fasting, prophesy, or priesthoods rising for Trump  so I am not sure why you are using this religious 'savior' talk about him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe if Romneyand his supporters had behaved as Trump and sad little characters like you, it would have resulted in a similar insurgency.

Wow.  You really sound unhinged.  You're no longer making any sense.  

You worship a politician.  You become fanatic and unhinged when others refuse to bow before his Orangeness.  And you spew silly attacks accusing the faithless of being religious...

I'm voting for Trump.  Would you prefer I not?  
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:06:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
My point is that it is NOT a reversal; he's supported this or similar the entire time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We know this, but his supporters are extremely simple minded. Even now they are trying to explain away his reversal on his signature promise.

I understand your point. My point is that nothing short of him making it plain he is "reversing" his stance will be heard by them. They will continue to ignore the bring them back part unless led to it by their messiah.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:07:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, the rallies.

THE RALLIES.

So many people there.
Page / 427
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top