Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2001 5:43:16 PM EDT
My previous bike was stolen about two weeks ago.I got my check from the insurance yesterday and went to the dealer today and bought a 2001 gsxr 750 get to pick up the bike on mon cant wait.Still miss my old bike gsxr600 though.
[beer]
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 5:45:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Be vewy,vewy careful on that ricycle.[;)]
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 5:45:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry to hear about your 600 Gixxer getting stolen, but the new 750's are awesome.  Congratulations, have fun, and be careful.

B MAN
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 6:01:24 PM EDT
[#3]
"Be Careful".....thats the kiss of death.....

Ride fast, and when in doubt, "gas it"....any veteran motorcylce rider will tell you that.

I unfortunately had to run over two dogs and a racoon in my years of riding, and I am telling you for certain, if you are going to hit a mid-size animal, you better have the throttle pinned wide open, or you will never straighten it out.

Link Posted: 4/27/2001 6:07:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Tony i know about being careful have raced at willow but on the street it is a different story always some idiot who will cut you off etc. but cant wait to gas that puppy.power wheelies.what fun.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 7:22:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 7:30:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Be careful is right.

My buddy just crashed on his bike.   He races it at MIR (Maryland International Raceway)  

Here is his words...

PS: If you're wondering what it felt like to come off a bike at 120mph, well
next time you're out on route28 or 66 get going as fast as you can in your
car- take a look to make sure you're up around 115-125 zone, then roll down
the window and picture yourself taking a dive :)  It was an experience I
will never forget... kinda like crashing a bicycle only in '10x fast
forward' :)

Link Posted: 4/27/2001 7:33:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
for the assholes that cut me off i have a 4 foot heave chain that sits on my handle bars it does a nice job on fenders and side windows[}:D]
View Quote

Sounds like a surefire way to get run off the road, shot, or both.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 7:47:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 12:51:07 AM EDT
[#9]
That's an excellent motorcycle.  Too bad about the 600. Have fun doing third gear power wheelies and tail high stoppies!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top