Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2001 3:38:20 PM EDT
[b][size=6][red][center]NOT[/b][/size=6][/red][/center]

I am ashamed to say I'm a New Yorker. How about we just get on with the business of the country and forget all this partisan politic BS.

HILLARY TELLS W. TO STUFF HIS LUNCH

April 27, 2001 --
                                               WASHINGTON - Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton and most of New York's congressional delegation have other things to do Monday rather than attend the White House party being thrown by president Bush to mark his first 100 days.

[url]www.newyorkpost.com/news/nationalnews/39105.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 3:42:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 6:00:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Whoa!  You had me thinking something good happened in New York State today.  Oh well, business as usual I guess.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 4:42:35 AM EDT
[#3]
More proof that she has her OWN agenda (her and the dems)......the party still has mucho power in ny....that`s the reason she`s in office......[heavy]
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 4:55:34 AM EDT
[#4]
HILLARY HAPPENS!

Sometimes you just have to accept things. And try to live as best you can in spite of them.

Geoff Ross
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:24:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Man,

consider moving south, lower taxes, no gun hassles, etc..

how do you guys stand it up there?
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:25:45 AM EDT
[#6]
No comment...I voted for Lazio
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 12:22:51 PM EDT
[#7]
HICAP'
Its not that easy to leave everything you know and have just like that. If you are alone ya but not with wife and kids. Own a business well then you start over in that area too. Better if you have a job transfer. It also takes a lot of money. If you own a house you just dont say on monday I will move and you are out on friday. You have to sell the house make several trips to new area find a place pack up and on and on and on. not that easy. Have pitty on use thats all I can say.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top