Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2001 1:59:14 PM EDT
New to the wonderfull (black guns) and just bought a colt accurized ar. My wife was looking at this prof. ord. car and thought it was pretty cool, so did i .However i dont know much about it and havent talked to anyone that has actually shot one let alone owns one.Can anyone give me the low down on this piece.
Thanks in advanse.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 2:06:53 PM EDT
[#1]
They've got their own forum here.  Click on [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?id=32[/url] and post up your questions there.

I've shot the pistol and it was fun.  Just broke bolts when new.  The new bolts seem to work and now you buy spare parts.

Seems like a good 'wife' gun.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 2:09:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Mixed reviews from what I've read.

But, I've never even seen one in CA.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 2:31:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a type 21 rifle...It's lightweight , accurate and reliable, but shooting it feels like being poked in the shoulder with a broomstick...only weighs 3.9 lbs and has a real skinny stock....really sweet gun though...would recommend it, for sure.

got a pic of it on the homepage... click below...

[url]http://community.webtv.net/YULLOSE/artystoys[/url]
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 6:34:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a type 97 and love it.Shot 1140 rounds of PMC without a malfunction.On 1141 it broke a extractor.This was a Wolf(steel case).I don't know if it was the ammo or not.Thet had a extactor mailed out the next day after emailing them.It shot about 11/2" groups as long as you didnt shoot it too fast.I'd recomened one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top