Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2001 11:37:26 AM EDT
[url]www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/4/25/130646.shtml[/url]
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 11:40:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I have found newsmax.com to be unreliable in the past. Stiker (I think) already pointed out the inaccuracies in this article.

However, there might be some truth to it. We will never see blue-helmets here in the US. Eventually, our gov't will cave and give into the pressure. And when it happens, no one will care.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 11:50:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I know newsmax is not very accurate, BUT, the UN is having a small arms summit, and they are conspiring for these goals.  Just trying to inform.  Does anyone have a better article on this?
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 12:29:52 PM EDT
[#3]
The NRA being a NGO at that UN has an article in this month's First Freedom magazine about the international gun ban.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 10:24:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I know newsmax is not very accurate, BUT, the UN is having a small arms summit, and they are conspiring for these goals.  Just trying to inform.  Does anyone have a better article on this?
View Quote

Try the following link then click on 40YEAR GUNGRAB IN FINAL STAGES!
[url]fsdf.org/links.htm
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 12:56:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have found newsmax.com to be unreliable in the past. Stiker (I think) already pointed out the inaccuracies in this article.
View Quote

I must challege this statement! I have found
[www.newsmax.com[/url] to be on the forefront
in providing news to the American people which
the government and establishment media ignores
or denies. If anyone thinks that the UN is not
trying to destroy the 2nd. Ammendment they are
severely misinformed.
If you have any proof to back up your claim that NM is peddling mis/dis information please
provide same.
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 1:28:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I hope they are stupid enough to wear the blue helmets - much easier to draw a bead on...
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 4:12:57 AM EDT
[#7]
See what awaits em in Florida [url]www.fsdf.org/cells.htm
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 4:22:41 AM EDT
[#8]
andreusan,

Just curious, but are you serious about that sh*t?  Did you read the whole thing?  Please tell me you are joking.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 4:49:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Steve in VA:
andreusan,

Just curious, but are you serious about that sh*t?  Did you read the whole thing?  Please tell me you are joking.
View Quote

I currently have no opinion for or against, I just want to see what the general populace thinks about it!
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 4:57:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

After looking at that I am probably on the ATF list of "bad guys"
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 6:14:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

After looking at that I am probably on the ATF list of "bad guys"
View Quote

If you own a registered firearm you are on their list of badguys, wakeup!
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 6:54:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Originally Posted By Steve in VA:
andreusan,

View Quote

I currently have no opinion for or against, I just want to see what the general populace thinks about it!
View Quote

Fair enough.  

I laughed my ass off at the section on "weapons" and the suggested use of silenced ".22 9mm and .45" guns to take out "sentries" and "guard dogs".  Whatevewer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top