BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 10:59:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about my hot sauces. I love Siriracha on my mac and cheese and on my eggs, and cholula on most everything else. They have a decent amount of spice, but add a lot of flavor as well. Fuck the haters.
View Quote

Until last year when my stomach decided to make me stop eating delicious sriracha and cholula on everything, I was right there with you.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 11:14:47 PM EDT
[#2]
View Quote

This is a wise man, listen to him. This doesn't have the vinegary taste that the other one does. I've been buying it two big jars at a time.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 11:15:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Different sauce for different things,but sriracha is tasty..
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 1:32:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Truthfully, I don't use it alll that much.

But, for some dishes....it's a must.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 1:38:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It's a good documentary. I enjoyed it.

They can call my beloved cock sauce anything they like. I'll keep buying it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/21/2016 1:40:47 AM EDT
[#6]
its only trendy because the plant briefly closed. Now they even have it at Starbucks. As a hot sauce, you know you jumped the shark when you are offered at Starbucks.

Link Posted: 3/21/2016 1:43:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Way too sweet, wish they had one without sugar
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 1:45:36 AM EDT
[#8]
The Vietnamese market has the big ass bottles I can't find anywhere else.  

Sriachia is fucking awesome on pizza as well as pretty much everything else.  I've been using it for years, way before it was a thing around these parts.  My buddy at the time had a Vietnamese buddy who turned us onto it.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 1:58:12 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

It's more versatile than cock sauce.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's more versatile than cock sauce.  

I find cock sauce to be too sweet for most uses. That paste though is great.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 2:00:13 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote

Im glad I am not the only one.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 2:12:00 AM EDT
[#11]
It has a bitter taste to me. I prefer El Yucateco sauces.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 2:17:22 AM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

That is good shit! I love Sriracha as well I put it on my eggs, skillets, casseroles.

I used to have to go to this little Jap shop in town to get either. Now they are available at the market
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 2:26:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Spicy garlic cock sauce is best cock sauce.
View Quote

This, can smell it coming out of your pores the next day.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 2:27:44 AM EDT
[#14]

It's pretty versatile.  

The garlic one is good too.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 2:36:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You have exceptionally bad taste.

Anyone who doesn't like sriracha but likes 40 S&W ought to start asking themselves if they'll ever be capable of making a good decision, as so far no evidence supports that theory.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shit's nasty.

Anyone who doesn't like sriracha but likes 40 S&W ought to start asking themselves if they'll ever be capable of making a good decision, as so far no evidence supports that theory.

Maybe if you'd stop running your suck so much (53,369 in 52 months??) you'd actually learn something.  Hell, how do you have time to actually SHOOT firearms spouting off that much and often? 1 mouth, 2 ears, use them appropriately.

Clearly too much shitty sriracha hipster douchesauce has not only rotted your tastebuds, but your decision making ability.  You, and many in this thread, have clearly bought into the "sriracha cock sauce is awesome" koolaid.  Why?  I don't know, it is obviously a garbage product.  Probably think Tabasco is good too?  Or Beats?  Sriracha is the Beats of the hot sauce world.  All marketing buzz, nothing else.  I've seen it reported that it is the best selling hot sauce in America now.  Just because you and a lot of other people buy it, doesn't make it good.  Coors Light or Bud Light (depending on your geography) is the #1 selling beer in the US.  That doesn't make it good, or the best tasting, just the best selling.  Obviously there is no accounting for taste, this thread is clearly proof of that.

But badmouth 40S&W again, and I'll get Miami_JBT in here for some monkey-stompin'.....
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 2:54:08 AM EDT
[#16]
it's a good hot sauce but this trend of putting it on everything has gone too far. time and place for everything!
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 3:03:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 3:06:49 AM EDT
[#18]
If you think the Huy Fong brand Sriracha is too mild, or passe' or hip ,  check out some of the dozen+ other brands available at your friendly Asian grocery store.  

Many of them are quite good -- better than the Cock, even.

and get some nuoc mam while you're there.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 7:41:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

They do. It's shown on page 1.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 7:52:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I don't consider it so much a "hot" sauce as I do a "make everything awesome" sauce.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not spicy enough imo.

I don't consider it so much a "hot" sauce as I do a "make everything awesome" sauce.

Yup. Especially eggs.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 7:53:18 AM EDT
[#21]
I like the way it tastes on food.  If everyone suddenly also likes the way it tastes on food then bully for them.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 8:01:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Maybe if you'd stop running your suck so much (53,369 in 52 months??) you'd actually learn something.  Hell, how do you have time to actually SHOOT firearms spouting off that much and often? 1 mouth, 2 ears, use them appropriately.

Clearly too much shitty sriracha hipster douchesauce has not only rotted your tastebuds, but your decision making ability.  You, and many in this thread, have clearly bought into the "sriracha cock sauce is awesome" koolaid.  Why?  I don't know, it is obviously a garbage product.  Probably think Tabasco is good too?  Or Beats?  Sriracha is the Beats of the hot sauce world.  All marketing buzz, nothing else.  I've seen it reported that it is the best selling hot sauce in America now.  Just because you and a lot of other people buy it, doesn't make it good.  Coors Light or Bud Light (depending on your geography) is the #1 selling beer in the US.  That doesn't make it good, or the best tasting, just the best selling.  Obviously there is no accounting for taste, this thread is clearly proof of that.

But badmouth 40S&W again, and I'll get Miami_JBT in here for some monkey-stompin'.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shit's nasty.

Now now, princess, keep your panties on. Go fondle some 40 shory and weak, it'll make you feel better.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 8:11:08 AM EDT
[#23]
If you don't like sweet then buy a jar of Huy Fong Chili-garlic sauce ("Tuong ot Toi Viet-Nam")

Link Posted: 3/21/2016 8:17:54 AM EDT
[#24]
A lot of new players in the sriracha sauce biz....

Garner Foods (Texas Pete) has Sriracha-CHA!

McIlhenny (Tabasco) has theirs.

Another new entry comes from a 118 yea old company in Malaysia: Lingham's. Their products are of excellent quality.

http://www.lingham.com/product/sriracha-sauce/

Link Posted: 3/21/2016 8:26:58 AM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 3/21/2016 8:28:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Incidentally, I loathe Sriracha, but I hate the overuse/misuse of the word "hipster" even more.

Link Posted: 3/21/2016 8:33:02 AM EDT
[#27]
I mix sriracha with mustard and mayonnaise and keep bottles of both in the fridge for sandwiches. I love it that way and my three boys have discovered dads secret and now I am seeing my bottles disappear even faster now. no the mayonnaise and mustard aren't mixed kept in different squeeze bottles. turkey and swiss on wheat with sriracha mustard is very good. tuna on wheat is very good with sriracha mayonnaise.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 10:22:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The Vietnamese market has the big ass bottles I can't find anywhere else.  

Sriachia is fucking awesome on pizza as well as pretty much everything else.  I've been using it for years, way before it was a thing around these parts.  My buddy at the time had a Vietnamese buddy who turned us onto it.
View Quote

It was a SoCal Vietnamese thing.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 10:25:41 AM EDT
[#29]
My wife bought some of this a while back. I shall always have a bottle in my house from now on.

Link Posted: 3/21/2016 10:37:40 AM EDT
[#30]

I have that exact thing! (they had 'em at Target around Christmas)
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 10:53:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Not spicy enough imo.
View Quote

and too sweet
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 11:13:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 11:22:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Made the mistake of marinating some wings in it as an experiment, usually use Franks or Louisiana.
Threw them it the fryer and they instantly turned black as a hockey puck, so much sugar in the stuff I may as well dipped them in syrup and set them on fire.

I had to throw them out and I felt shame.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top