BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 5:19:11 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gerberian Shepskies!!!

They can haul a sled and bite dirty hippies at the same time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

so you going to call em

Shuskys or Hepards

Gerberian Shepskies!!!

They can haul a sled and bite dirty hippies at the same time.
Someone is gonna make a mint!

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 5:19:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a half and half shepherd, husky. Great dag
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 5:23:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

yes, because that is the ONLY option and what I promote...... get an inbreed?  I think you meant INBRED canine with papers and health issues.

Yes, a mutt with parents from two different breeds with no health testing and  questionable linage  IS SOOOO much better and automatically healthier than a purebred canine who's Sire and Dam have had all health testing done and certificates to back that up.

Why, it is a known fact that the Shelters have the  most stable and healthiest dogs in the world.

These purebred breeders who spend tons of money on health testing, selective breeding, matching the right dog to the right bitch, who understand genetics, who breed to eliminate faults, etc.   are just wasting their time.

Better to get a dog from a lazy and inattentive owner who lets his dog get knocked up willy nilly because he fucked up......... yep, THESE type dogs are the BEST!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So you intentionally bred a GSD to a Husky? Why?  Or did you screw up and leave your dog unattended at the wrong time and she got knocked up?

Don't hate.... They will at least know who their daddy is.

Meh, I ain't hating. It's just that people like you screw up the canine world.

I would rather have a mutt than some inbreed with papers and health issues.

yes, because that is the ONLY option and what I promote...... get an inbreed?  I think you meant INBRED canine with papers and health issues.

Yes, a mutt with parents from two different breeds with no health testing and  questionable linage  IS SOOOO much better and automatically healthier than a purebred canine who's Sire and Dam have had all health testing done and certificates to back that up.

Why, it is a known fact that the Shelters have the  most stable and healthiest dogs in the world.

These purebred breeders who spend tons of money on health testing, selective breeding, matching the right dog to the right bitch, who understand genetics, who breed to eliminate faults, etc.   are just wasting their time.

Better to get a dog from a lazy and inattentive owner who lets his dog get knocked up willy nilly because he fucked up......... yep, THESE type dogs are the BEST!

Lol just settle down you're acting like a snobby cunt on her period.

As long as op takes care of the pups and/or finds them good homes then who fucking cares? Have a beer and some whiskey and fucking relax.

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 5:24:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Unfortunately what you get now is a GSD that won't listen worth a damn, seriously.

Malamutes and Siberians are two of the most stubborn and most difficult breeds to train in anything but pulling a sled.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 5:27:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I love dogs. All kinds of dogs. As long as people take care of their pups I couldn't care less. Muts, mixes, purebreds, IDC.

Op doesn't seems like white trash or a ghetto turd so congrats on the pups. Those are two great breeds so I'm sure they will be amazing pups.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 5:37:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Unfortunately what you get now is a GSD that won't listen worth a damn, seriously.

Malamutes and Siberians are two of the most stubborn and most difficult breeds to train in anything but pulling a sled.
View Quote

They are hard headed and very determined... Luckily thugs look at them and scream "wolf dog"! Mean while the huskies are thinking "Oooooh come play with me"!
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 5:40:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So you intentionally bred a GSD to a Husky? Why?  Or did you screw up and leave your dog unattended at the wrong time and she got knocked up?

Don't hate.... They will at least know who their daddy is.

Meh, I ain't hating. It's just that people like you screw up the canine world.

I would rather have a mutt than some inbreed with papers and health issues.

Dude gtfo
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 5:43:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote
Dipper, is that you behind the fence?

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 5:44:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:Is that why pure GSDs have hips problems due to generations of faggots breeding the slanted back into them for show looks? How about boxers insane cancer rate? Or maybe bulldogs with their laundry list of health problems? Fuck off.

OP, I'll take one of the pups if you're selling. My GSD needs a new buddy since our GSD/lab mix passed.
View Quote

< CoC6 violation removed. -- BB >
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 5:44:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

They are hard headed and very determined... Luckily thugs look at them and scream "wolf dog"! Mean while the huskies are thinking "Oooooh come play with me"!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha, you're absolutely right.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 5:53:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:Lol just settle down you're acting like a snobby cunt on her period.

As long as op takes care of the pups and/or finds them good homes then who fucking cares? Have a beer and some whiskey and fucking relax.

View Quote

Naw see... you don't get the point do you?

As someone who has done rescue and shelter work, I see the end results of people who let their bitches get knocked up with unplanned breedings.  The shelters are full of ill bred dogs with health problems and bad temperaments..... just full.

So, you want me and some others to say ....." YEAH!  another unplanned fucked up litter of mutts!  Just what we need..... there aren't enough of them!"

Naw, ain't going to support this type of shit....... sorry.

It has nothing to do with being a dog snob....... AND, you might be surprised at how many medical problems can and do occur when a bitch goes to whelp her litter.  If someone actually loves their bitch, they would watch out for "accidental" breedings and not put their pal at risk.

Shelters are FULL of canines........ OP can go take his pick rather than adding to the problem.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 6:00:45 PM EDT
[#12]
never mind.  not my circus, not my monkeys.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 6:04:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

As someone who has done rescue and shelter work, I see the end results of people who let their bitches get knocked up with unplanned breedings.  The shelters are full of ill bred dogs with health problems and bad temperaments..... just full.

So, you want me and some others to say ....." YEAH!  another unplanned fucked up litter of mutts!  Just what we need..... there aren't enough of them!"

It has nothing to do with being a dog snob....... AND, you might be surprised at how many medical problems can and do occur when a bitch goes to whelp her litter.  If someone actually loves their bitch, they would watch out for "accidental" breedings and not put their pal at risk.

Shelters are FULL of canines........ OP can go take his pick rather than adding to the problem.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Wow... Xanax much?
Like I said earlier, you need to find a thread you can fap to because this ain't it.
I'm starting to wonder if the coc covers personal attacks upon a members dog?
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 6:05:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Damn, I didn't realize Betty White had so many troll accounts here.

OP, I'm in for pictures too.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 6:23:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Just curious OP, why not breed your G Shepherd to another G Shepherd?
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 6:34:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Must refrain from comment. I will say this, edit your title to at least spell Shepherd correctly...
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 6:35:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Post pics at 7 or 8 weeks of age.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 6:41:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Wow... Xanax much?
Like I said earlier, you need to find a thread you can fap to because this ain't it.
I'm starting to wonder if the coc covers personal attacks upon a members dog?
View Quote

It's as silly as a Lib bitching about Hi-Cap mags  
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 6:58:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Must refrain from comment. I will say this, edit your title to at least spell Shepherd correctly...
View Quote

Fixed.

Sorry, autocorrect failed me.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 7:05:51 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

< CoC6 violation removed.  -- BB >

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 7:18:51 PM EDT
[#21]

Hell if I was closer I'd get one just to keep a thread going about it's life.    Let it have the last Arfcom hat I bought as a chew toy.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 7:45:08 PM EDT
[#22]
I hope to be getting a Rottweiler and Chow mutt  this week. Mutts make great dogs.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 8:10:50 PM EDT
[#23]
I had a husky/Shepard growing up. Great pup!
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 8:12:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Layla is a pretty girl.  Can't blame the husky.  Good luck with the litter
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 8:14:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
< Removed. -- BB >

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

< Removed. -- BB >

Wow, classy

Would not be surprised to see a time out issued for that one. Dipper is 100% right. Sorry if it hurts all of your feelz, but shelters are way overloaded as it is. Zero need for any more mutts in this world

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 8:14:32 PM EDT
[#26]
They will make beautiful puppies, I'm not hung up on purebreds.  Too bad you don't live closer I've owned both huskies and shepherds and love both breeds.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 8:27:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Despite all the purse swinging, OP is this your first litter of pups?

Do you know how far along she is?

Have you built a whelping box?

Did you add a "hog rail" to the inside of the whelping box too keep mama from rolling over onto a pup?

Do you have any brooding lights?

This right here is the best stuff if mama dog won't eat or drink:

Read up on whelping puppies and helping the dam.

There is a timeline that starts once the first one pops out...the second one should arrive in X amount of time.

Have plenty of old towels or washclothes around to dry the puppies.

If I am not mistaken, the mama dog eating the placenta/afterbirth actually causes her body to release hormones (oxytocin I think) which either helps produce contractions, makes lactating kick in, or makes the mama dog act more maternal.

The esbilac formula pictured above is also good to give pups if they are not getting enough nutrition from mama dog for whatever reason.  In the 10 ounce soda cans it is super expensive, but I think it tastes better.  Yes, I have actually tasted it versus the powder'ed esbilac.  An alternative is to make your own using goat's milk, egg (white?), plain yogurt, and karo corn syrup.

I have actually helped my female weim with delivery, removing placentas, pinching off umbilical cords, and drying them with a wash cloth/rubbing them which gets them breathing on their own.

Good luck with the pups!

EDIT:  you can tell when she is getting close to delivering when you squeeze a niple and milk shoots out.    seriously.

The other thing you can do is take her to the vet to get X-rayed.  The puppies's skeletons get calcified enough on the 53rd day of gestation, to show up on X-ray.  Of course, if you saw your male and female mate, you could always mark the calendar 63 days out from that.

I start giving mama dog puppy chow 2 weeks before her anticipated whelping date.

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 8:38:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Thanks for the info,this will be Layla's first litter. We've had three litters of husky puppies, but it's still stressful.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 8:40:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Layla is a pretty girl.  Can't blame the husky.  Good luck with the litter
View Quote

Layla was taller than Rex, but he managed. It's hard to resist a tall German girl.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 8:44:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Layla is currently laying next to me watching the outlaw josey Wales
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 8:48:31 PM EDT
[#31]
This thread is funny.

If a guy comes in and says "I want a GSD" people swarm in and say "Just go to the pound and get a mutt". Then a guy shows up and says that he's having mutt puppies and people swarm in and start yelling  BURN THE HERITIC!!

Mutts make great dogs. Nuff said.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 8:50:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 8:55:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My sister in law has a Black and Tan German Shepherd, but he's just a puppy right now.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 8:56:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Holy shit there are some retards in this tread.

Good looking dogs OP, glad you have homes lined up for the pups.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 8:57:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Pride in ignorance and irresponsibility. Hurling vile insults at people calling them out on it. Awesome.

Go to a shelter and you will find them full of mutts. I challenge you to find a single papered dog in one. Good luck.

Oh, BTW, I know a nurse. She has to have dogs picked up from the shelter. The two before the one she owns now were taken out into the woods and left for dead. The one she has now is too fat to do anything. I asked her if it's had a visit to the vet for a check up including thyroid test. She has not and I assume she will not be taking in. ETA Ever.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 8:57:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

My sister in law has a Black and Tan German Shepherd, but he's just a puppy right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's nice, but it doesn't answer my question.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 9:03:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I bet those pups are going to look amazing. Mutts make best dogs anyway.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 9:05:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like you and the rest of your followers won't like any answer I put up so...... Wait... What's that I here? I think I hear some goats walking across your bridge. You better go get them.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 9:07:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This thread is funny.

If a guy comes in and says "I want a GSD" people swarm in and say "Just go to the pound and get a mutt". Then a guy shows up and says that he's having mutt puppies and people swarm in and start yelling  BURN THE HERITIC!!

View Quote

Because there are already way to many mutts in the pound. It's great for people to adopt dogs that need a home. What's not great is to create more mutts that could end up in the pound further exasperating the problem. Is this logic that difficult to follow?
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 9:08:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Sounds like you and the rest of your followers won't like any answer I put up so...... Wait... What's that I here? I think I hear some goats walking across your bridge. You better go get them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just a simple question, no need to get defensive.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 9:10:33 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Just a simple question, no need to get defensive.
View Quote

Can you blame OP with the level of derp this thread has?

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 9:10:51 PM EDT
[#42]
OP,  sent you a PM.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 9:13:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Quoted:
Pride in ignorance and irresponsibility. Hurling vile insults at people calling them out on it. Awesome.

Go to a shelter and you will find them full of mutts. I challenge you to find a single papered dog in one. Good luck.

Oh, BTW, I know a nurse. She has to have dogs picked up from the shelter. The two before the one she owns now were taken out into the woods and left for dead. The one she has now is too fat to do anything. I asked her if it's had a visit to the vet for a check up including thyroid test. She has not and I assume she will not be taking in. ETA Ever.

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 9:17:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Because there are already way to many mutts in the pound. It's great for people to adopt dogs that need a home. What's not great is to create more mutts that could end up in the pound further exasperating the problem. Is this logic that difficult to follow?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread is funny.

What logic? Any dog can end up in the pound.

My dog is half Great Dane and half Catahoula. To hear some say it, she worthless. I guess I should make an appointment to have her put down straight away. Maybe someone should call the swat team to kick down my neighbors door because he purchased a Labradoodle puppy.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 9:19:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Quoted:

So many stupid replies. You know a nurse that's irresponsible and a shitty dog owner so all nurses must be that way?

It's simple, it's his fucking dog. Yeah there are a lot of dogs in the pound, but if he doesn't want one and chooses to breed his own dogs, then so fucking be it, that's his choice.

I have two dogs (papered GSD and a papered Aussie). Neither are from the pound/shelter cause I don't want a dog with an unknown history. It sucks that we have that problem, but who the fuck are you (or the rest of you guys) to tell OP he can't breed his own dogs? If he wants to have his own mix breed pups, then get over it. 'Murica. Freedom is scary.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 9:22:12 PM EDT
[#46]
And pure bred dogs end up in the pound all the time too. So if he had pups that were GSD/GSD it would all be ok? But derp muh gurd?! GSD and a fucking Husky?! Hang him, the slutty bitch, and drown the puppies.

Some of you guys are sad, miserable, and borderline psychotic.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 9:23:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
OP,  sent you a PM.
View Quote

Replied
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 9:23:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Lol at the dog eugenics thread.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 9:25:08 PM EDT
[#49]
This thread is giving me fucking aids and cancer so I'm gonna post some fucking dog pics.

My boy Huey. 14 months.

My girl Smudge. 2 1/2 years.

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 9:26:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

My dog is half Great Dane and half Catahoula. To hear some say it, she worthless. I guess I should make an appointment to have her put down straight away. Maybe someone should call the swat team to kick down my neighbors door because he purchased a Labradoodle puppy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread is funny.

Huh? Who said mutts are worthless? I said there are already way too many in the pound. Quit being so emotional dude. Yeah, any dog can end up in the pound, but take a trip to one and see how many papered dogs you find
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top