Page / 380
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:38:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:43:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ROBOTS PREDICT TRUMP VICTORY

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/28/donald-trump-will-win-the-election-and-is-more-popular-than-obama-in-2008-ai-system-finds.html

"An artificial intelligence (AI) system that correctly predicted the last three U.S. presidential elections puts Republican nominee Donald Trump ahead of Democrat rival Hillary Clinton in the race to the White House."

"Data such as engagement with tweets or Facebook Live videos have been taken into account. The result is that Trump has overtaken  the engagement numbers of Barack Obama's peak in 2008 – the year he came into power – by 25 percent."
View Quote

This doesn't surprise me in the least...

All you have to do is look around...

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:48:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I've noticed this also here on arfcom.  About 2 weeks ago, when I made a personal pledge to start combating these trolls hanging out everywhere in GD, they were posting a lot of crap at the time.  Since then, nothing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a bad time for the CTR shills to be taking a break.  Scott Adams and Cernovich and Bill Mitchell all noticed a sharp drop off in Hiliary trolling, I wonder if they are regrouping or if they are somehow compromised.

I've noticed this also here on arfcom.  About 2 weeks ago, when I made a personal pledge to start combating these trolls hanging out everywhere in GD, they were posting a lot of crap at the time.  Since then, nothing.

I've been working in another thread, I'll see what's up there in a bit...

Seemed like yesterday they had wound down a bit -but that's not saying a lot when you're talking about insanity...

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:48:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:48:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This is a bad time for the CTR shills to be taking a break. Scott Adams and Cernovich and Bill Mitchell all noticed a sharp drop off in Hiliary trolling, I wonder if they are regrouping or if they are somehow compromised.

Anyway this is trending #4 and IMO it is really really damaging to Hiliary.  

<a href="http://s27.photobucket.com/user/91nx2k/media/Mobile%20Uploads/C73C5F38-1DCE-4D2E-B0A7-A2C8D09BC1D5_zps9t98yczp.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c197/91nx2k/Mobile%20Uploads/C73C5F38-1DCE-4D2E-B0A7-A2C8D09BC1D5_zps9t98yczp.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s27.photobucket.com/user/91nx2k/media/Mobile%20Uploads/896C3F5E-57DA-4F67-83D4-29C6ABDF52F1_zpsgk02ztsj.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c197/91nx2k/Mobile%20Uploads/896C3F5E-57DA-4F67-83D4-29C6ABDF52F1_zpsgk02ztsj.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s27.photobucket.com/user/91nx2k/media/Mobile%20Uploads/965C1B11-D9D3-4D4F-8C45-4C1A785CC961_zpsi4fquqoc.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c197/91nx2k/Mobile%20Uploads/965C1B11-D9D3-4D4F-8C45-4C1A785CC961_zpsi4fquqoc.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s27.photobucket.com/user/91nx2k/media/Mobile%20Uploads/1EF42724-9D85-4BB1-8CED-A9BF28820CB9_zps60qzqhig.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c197/91nx2k/Mobile%20Uploads/1EF42724-9D85-4BB1-8CED-A9BF28820CB9_zps60qzqhig.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s27.photobucket.com/user/91nx2k/media/Mobile%20Uploads/46B2D023-D088-4780-9E8C-329822340AE8_zpsibk0rjxd.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c197/91nx2k/Mobile%20Uploads/46B2D023-D088-4780-9E8C-329822340AE8_zpsibk0rjxd.jpg</a>

View Quote

There has been a noticeable down-tick in pro-Hillary/CRT types on twitter, and elsewhere.  They may have run their pay cycle out or, are considering their options since Reddit has 'declared war' on CRT paid trolls for fucking with their forum.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/27/reddit-users-declare-war-on-hillarys-paid-internet-trolls/

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:54:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I popped over to the NeverTrump thread just to see how their delusions were going this morning.  There are about 15 active NeverTrumps, with really about 5 who are very active, who have created close to a 400 page circle jerk thread about how terrible Trump is.  Their delusions of Cruz wiping the floor with Hillary are still running rampant.  
View Quote

I counted 12 1/2 of the #Nevertrump/EnableHillery to STEAL OUR GUNS trolls...

Guess who is the 1/2

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:58:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Our media is the most corrupt and successful propaganda machine in modern history, it’s sole purpose is to steer the masses opinions towards the wishes of the ruling class.

It has failed, as most now know this fact.

This election is a full on revolt, using the ballot box, against the ruling class and their chosen candidates (Republican and Democrat). The medias mistake was going full-retard against Trump, even the most “unaware” of us has recognized it.

Romney is/was not a hair on the ass of Trump.

Romney had large crowds, FBHO had larger crowds.

FHRC has extremely small crowds, when she even has rallies.

Trump has larger crowds, everywhere he goes on a daily bases.

The complete absence of FHRC signs and bumper stickers, we were awash in them for FBHO.

FBHO was a rock star.

FHRC is a rock.

FHRC is not a hair on the ass of FBHO, in the minds of the left.

FBHO was a young vibrant, energetic, charismatic candidate.

FHRC is an old, decrepit, weak, frail, sickly candidate.

Trump is a rock star.

Trump is a vibrant, energetic, charismatic candidate.

Nothing sticks to Trump, no matter how much bullshit they throw at him.

Most recognize FHRC is a criminal and a traitor.

There is something seriously wrong with the health of FHRC, everyone knows it.

Trump is the jobs President.

Trump is the America first President, ALL Americans have a sense of pride, even if it’s subconscious.

Trump is going to build a WALL, 90% of this Country (openly or secretly) wants the WALL. We are the most exclusive country club in human history, there is no exclusivity if membership is open to the public(the World).

The fanatical left will vote for FHRC no matter what. (My guesstimate is they are 20% of the population)

A good percentage will just not vote for the Democratic nominee this time around, see above.

A percentage of the left will vote for Trump.

A good percentage of the middle will vote for Trump (left leaning and unaffiliated), see above.

95% of all the Right and the Right leaning will vote for Trump.

Trump will get the largest African American vote in Republican history. (They respect strength above all else.)

Trump will get the larger percentage of the Latino vote, see country club statement above.

FHRC will have the lowest voter turnout in U.S. election history. Old nasty shrill pompous white women, everyone can identify with someone like her, and they are detested.

Voting is private, no one knows who you voted for, people will say they voted for FHRC when in actuality they could not bring themselves to vote for a lying treasonous criminal. Some will even say they voted for FHRC when they actually voted for jobs, security, energy, America First, the WALL, and Trump.

The secret (pissed off) voter will give this election to Trump, in a fucking “LANDSLIDE”!

Mark my words.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:30:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Our media is the most corrupt and successful propaganda machine in modern history, it’s sole purpose is to steer the masses opinions towards the wishes of the ruling class.

It has failed, as most now know this fact.

This election is a full on revolt, using the ballot box, against the ruling class and their chosen candidates (Republican and Democrat). The medias mistake was going full-retard against Trump, even the most “unaware” of us has recognized it.

Romney is/was not a hair on the ass of Trump.

Romney had large crowds, FBHO had larger crowds.

FHRC has extremely small crowds, when she even has rallies.

Trump has larger crowds, everywhere he goes on a daily bases.

The complete absence of FHRC signs and bumper stickers, we were awash in them for FBHO.

FBHO was a rock star.

FHRC is a rock.

FHRC is not a hair on the ass of FBHO, in the minds of the left.

FBHO was a young vibrant, energetic, charismatic candidate.

FHRC is an old, decrepit, weak, frail, sickly candidate.

Trump is a rock star.

Trump is a vibrant, energetic, charismatic candidate.

Nothing sticks to Trump, no matter how much bullshit they throw at him.

Most recognize FHRC is a criminal and a traitor.

There is something seriously wrong with the health of FHRC, everyone knows it.

Trump is the jobs President.

Trump is the America first President, ALL Americans have a sense of pride, even if it’s subconscious.

Trump is going to build a WALL, 90% of this Country (openly or secretly) wants the WALL. We are the most exclusive country club in human history, there is no exclusivity if membership is open to the public(the World).

The fanatical left will vote for FHRC no matter what. (My guesstimate is they are 20% of the population)

A good percentage will just not vote for the Democratic nominee this time around, see above.

A percentage of the left will vote for Trump.

A good percentage of the middle will vote for Trump (left leaning and unaffiliated), see above.

95% of all the Right and the Right leaning will vote for Trump.

Trump will get the largest African American vote in Republican history. (They respect strength above all else.)

Trump will get the larger percentage of the Latino vote, see country club statement above.

FHRC will have the lowest voter turnout in U.S. election history. Old nasty shrill pompous white women, everyone can identify with someone like her, and they are detested.

Voting is private, no one knows who you voted for, people will say they voted for FHRC when in actuality they could not bring themselves to vote for a lying treasonous criminal. Some will even say they voted for FHRC when they actually voted for jobs, security, energy, America First, the WALL, and Trump.

The secret (pissed off) voter will give this election to Trump, in a fucking “LANDSLIDE”!

Mark my words.
View Quote

GREAT POST!!!!

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:46:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:01:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:21:00 PM EDT
[#11]
HOLY shitballs did you guys see Trump answer George Stephanopolous about having regrets in the campaign????

He goes sure I do, but that's life we all have regrets.  I'm sure you regret donating money to the Clinton foundation.

#FUCKINGSAVAGE
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:23:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Fox reporting now that Comey and FBI reopening investigation in light of new emails.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:37:25 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Fox reporting now that Comey and FBI reopening investigation in light of new emails.
View Quote
Wikileak'd emails or other ones?

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:43:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Just opened Manchester NH rally with the FBI news

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:44:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I assume it has to be Wiki related. Not certain yet.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:53:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There saying Wiki.
There saying it's now an obstruction case.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:07:37 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote

I saw that on Drudge.  Gee, I wonder why that could be?  Oh I don't know, could it be because it's starting to sink in to some people that Trump is going to win and now they're acting fast out of desperation to cover their asses?  Comey should be fired along with a lot of the upper management.

People are voting for Donald because they want the wrecking ball to demolish all of the Washington institutions, including the FBI.  There is corruption everywhere and they want this shit cleaned up.  I have zero faith in Comey or his lackeys trying to save face now by "re-opening" this.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:10:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Chickenshits see which way the wind's blowing...

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:11:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Well my 40 state prediction just took a turn for the better LOL
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:16:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a bad time for the CTR shills to be taking a break.  Scott Adams and Cernovich and Bill Mitchell all noticed a sharp drop off in Hiliary trolling, I wonder if they are regrouping or if they are somehow compromised.

Just like BLM, their funding has dried up.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:29:41 PM EDT
[#21]
It's barely a week until election day, the polls are close, and if Trump loses by a small amount those in his party that tried to sink him will have a lot of voter anger directed their way. This congressional investigation being reopened could just be an attempt to get GOP voters to forget about their whole "Trump must drop out" campaign.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:47:29 PM EDT
[#22]
The media is now doing its job (somewhat). They are now covering the shit they should have covered - and because so many stations wouldn't touch it, it is fresh and interesting NEW material to them. They can't call it old anymore.
I think their sinking ratings, I think being harassed by the serfs on social media, the dripdripdrip of evidence of corruption, with the big stuff yet to come?

They did believe their own marketing bullshit, they did believe their own polls - when early voting started and they saw the lines of Trump people, when the polls in those states had to shift from "oops sorry guys it's a blueout, better go home," to "oh wow Donald's doing pretty good...." they experienced doubt for the first time.
The journalists in bed with them found out they weren't the only one - they weren't special. They were one of 65.
That in private the democrats have so much disdain for regular people.

There is blood in the media water, and the good leaks are supposedly still yet to come, the good tapes still yet to come.
The FBI just hinted "this is legit".
I'm thinking the media is about to full on go "Vader changes his mind, picks up the Emperor and chucks him overboard."
Her offense is leaving the field.

I guess what I'm circling around is: If Donald's surge happened before all of this, if the media is about to turn on her, BEFORE the big leaks..
Unless they have something good on Donald? We have reason to feel optimistic.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:50:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I saw that on Drudge.  Gee, I wonder why that could be?  Oh I don't know, could it be because it's starting to sink in to some people that Trump is going to win and now they're acting fast out of desperation to cover their asses?  Comey should be fired along with a lot of the upper management.

People are voting for Donald because they want the wrecking ball to demolish all of the Washington institutions, including the FBI.  There is corruption everywhere and they want this shit cleaned up.  I have zero faith in Comey or his lackeys trying to save face now by "re-opening" this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's more likely he'll be throwing Hillary under the bus to save Obama rather than for the sake of appearing impartial.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:53:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It's barely a week until election day, the polls are close, and if Trump loses by a small amount those in his party that tried to sink him will have a lot of voter anger directed their way. This congressional investigation being reopened could just be an attempt to get GOP voters to forget about their whole "Trump must drop out" campaign.
View Quote

IMHO their credibility is already shot, win or lose.
The NeverTry people are a bunch of crybabies who didn't like how a primary went. I don't care how virtuous or smart they think they are - their expertise has been proved to be nil in past elections and in this primary.
They better HOPE he wins in a landslide and forgives them.

When the Ron Paul people saw their candidate go down, they were viciously herded back in line.
This happens to all the separatists who would risk our cause getting defeated over hurt feelings.
The "elites", the self anointed, the puritans of our church - have gotten candidates they found palatable basically since 1988.
They got THEIR very first taste of someone they didn't like, and instead of getting in line, like many who were so ruthlessly called "Ronbots" did?
They quit.
They pouted.
They dropped anchor and refused to paddle - unlike all the voters whom they demanded do in prior cycles.
Hypocrites. Total hypocrites. Cry babies who are constantly wrong and refuse to fight loudly for our cause less they offend their liberal elite friends - have no right to call the shots or lecture to anyone else.

They are done. We got our first taste of a candidate with guts this cycle, and we like it.
40% of our base won't vote for anything else now, they are in fucking denial if they think the Bill Kristols of the world are going to go back to anointing candidates like in the old days.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:55:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

I keep thinking '42'...but then, I like Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:56:28 PM EDT
[#26]
So if DT wins will I be able to buy cheap 22LR again?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:59:18 PM EDT
[#27]

CNBC Now Verified account
?@CNBCnow

NEW: In course of an unrelated investigation, FBI came across a device & they were led to new emails mentioned in today's letter to CapHill

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:00:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

?@CNBCnow

NEW: In course of an unrelated investigation, FBI came across a device & they were led to new emails mentioned in today's letter to CapHill

Thumbdrive
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:03:28 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Thumbdrive
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

?@CNBCnow

Thumbdrive

A staffer who probably cut a deal not to be prosecuted.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:19:34 PM EDT
[#30]
DEvice from Anthony Weiner.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:23:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
HOLY shitballs did you guys see Trump answer George Stephanopolous about having regrets in the campaign????

He goes sure I do, but that's life we all have regrets.  I'm sure you regret donating money to the Clinton foundation.

#FUCKINGSAVAGE
View Quote

You know what ?

I have to believe our current crop of Republicans could have been kicking the MSM in the balls, like Trump does, all this time.

If they wanted to do it that is.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:32:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You know what ?

I have to believe our current crop of Republicans could have been kicking the MSM in the balls, like Trump does, all this time.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

#FUCKINGSAVAGE

You know what ?

WRONG!

It takes a special sort of person with a life history

OF CONFIDENCE AND RESOURCES

To do what Trump is doing...

NOT EMPTY SUIT POLITICIANS...

Trump is a "BLACK SWAN"

[Look up the def]

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:34:16 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View Quote

Just heard this on the radio news.  The device(s) are related to Huma and her estranged husband, Carlos Danger.  

Thank you, Mr. Weiner!    

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:38:15 PM EDT
[#34]
I just added this to the witch decoration 30 mins ago. My gf says not to put it in the front yard... Should I?

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:40:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Sorry about the big image.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:40:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Trump called this August of last year, of course it's hard to tell if he really knew or if he was just shit talking and trolling

Donald Trump Takes Aim at Huma Abedin and 'Perv' Anthony Weiner

Speaking to a boisterous audience of donors in the yard outside the home of car czar Ernie Boch in Norwood, Massachusetts, Trump hit Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and lodged multiple attacks on Abedin, saying the aide should not have had access to the kind of information she did while Clinton was secretary of state. He also chastised Weiner, calling him a "perv."

Trump stepped on a stage in front of hordes of cheering spectators and a sea of cell phones, launching into a description of Clinton's "big problems" and a reminder of the ongoing email scandal, saying, "You know when you look at what she's done and how she's done it and the servers and Huma - how about Huma?" he boomed. "So, Huma now is one of the people that it all sort of came through… Who is Huma married to? One of the great sleazebags of our time, Anthony Weiner. Did you know that?"

"So Huma is getting classified secrets. She's married to Anthony Weiner, who's a perv. No he is."
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:42:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The media is now doing its job (somewhat). They are now covering the shit they should have covered - and because so many stations wouldn't touch it, it is fresh and interesting NEW material to them. They can't call it old anymore.
I think their sinking ratings, I think being harassed by the serfs on social media, the dripdripdrip of evidence of corruption, with the big stuff yet to come?

They did believe their own marketing bullshit, they did believe their own polls - when early voting started and they saw the lines of Trump people, when the polls in those states had to shift from "oops sorry guys it's a blueout, better go home," to "oh wow Donald's doing pretty good...." they experienced doubt for the first time.
The journalists in bed with them found out they weren't the only one - they weren't special. They were one of 65.
That in private the democrats have so much disdain for regular people.

There is blood in the media water, and the good leaks are supposedly still yet to come, the good tapes still yet to come.
The FBI just hinted "this is legit".
I'm thinking the media is about to full on go "Vader changes his mind, picks up the Emperor and chucks him overboard."
Her offense is leaving the field.

I guess what I'm circling around is: If Donald's surge happened before all of this, if the media is about to turn on her, BEFORE the big leaks..
Unless they have something good on Donald? We have reason to feel optimistic.
View Quote

Your new avatar...

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:43:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Trump called this August of last year, of course it's hard to tell if he really knew or if he was just shit talking and trolling

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Speaking to a boisterous audience of donors in the yard outside the home of car czar Ernie Boch in Norwood, Massachusetts, Trump hit Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and lodged multiple attacks on Abedin, saying the aide should not have had access to the kind of information she did while Clinton was secretary of state. He also chastised Weiner, calling him a "perv."

Trump stepped on a stage in front of hordes of cheering spectators and a sea of cell phones, launching into a description of Clinton's "big problems" and a reminder of the ongoing email scandal, saying, "You know when you look at what she's done and how she's done it and the servers and Huma - how about Huma?" he boomed. "So, Huma now is one of the people that it all sort of came through… Who is Huma married to? One of the great sleazebags of our time, Anthony Weiner. Did you know that?"

"So Huma is getting classified secrets. She's married to Anthony Weiner, who's a perv. No he is."

You just have to wonder what info Trump has...

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:51:34 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

#FUCKINGSAVAGE

View Quote

Is there a video clip of that?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:56:03 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

#FUCKINGSAVAGE

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:58:14 PM EDT
[#41]
George hasn't died of AIDs?

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 4:02:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Podesta is pissed that the FBI is re-opening the case.  He demands to know what evidence they have and which emails are being called into question.  

I'm pretty sure that is not how the legal system is supposed to work.  The criminals don't get to demand how law enforcement does their job.  Of course the Clinton's are used to bossing around the FBI, so maybe that is why Podesta is so confused that why he as a criminal is not able to boss around the FBI now.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 4:04:23 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

#FUCKINGSAVAGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H116med2VGU

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 4:04:40 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

#FUCKINGSAVAGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H116med2VGU

LOL, love it.  Stephanopolous asks Trump to give him an example of something he would do over but instead of answer he describes something he thinks Stephanopolous wishes he could do over.  Awesome deflection along with a burn.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 4:06:27 PM EDT
[#45]
The floodgates are beginning to open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90PzqDCK2q8
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 4:20:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Not to sound tinfoil but.

Is she still elligible to run if she's being investigated?
What are the odds all the shit drops next week.
Obammy simply replaces HIldog with his wife.
Delays the election a month?

I don't know shit about what they can and can't do.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 4:29:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Anyone know what the deal is with Lisbon ME rally?  Supposed to start at 3 but the streaming sites weren't even up.  It looks like a very small venue in a small town.  They have been saying Trump will come out soon for the last 3 minutes.  Secret Service isn't even out so Trump isn't even in the building yet.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 4:30:47 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, yes it did.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 4:33:18 PM EDT
[#49]
It's time for the Republicans to unite behind Donald J. Trump and do whatever it takes to put Hillary down for good.    

Cruz , Rubio and several RNC spokesmen have already put out some great tweets.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 4:33:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Just heard this on the radio news.  The device(s) are related to Huma and her estranged husband, Carlos Danger.  

Thank you, Mr. Weiner!    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you, Mr. Weiner!    

I don't believe I recall another election in which Wieners and pussies played such prominent roles.

Page / 380
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top