Link Posted: 9/24/2016 2:19:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 2:22:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 2:23:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good morning.  Has this been posted?  It's pretty good!

300: Making America Great Again [Donald Trump Parody]

https://youtu.be/W7I92r9GqUw
View Quote

embed to view
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 2:25:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

That's why people like trump.
He seriously gives no fucks.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 2:31:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 2:41:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 4:15:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 4:20:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

his fuck fields all lie Barren.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 4:24:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hopefully Trump was serious with his offer...because she accepted.  Trump doesn't lay down like a doormat, which pretty much every other Republican does.  He hits back and he hits back harder.  That is one of the many reasons why I like Trump.

Gennifer Flowers Agrees To Join Trump At Presidential Debate

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/gennifer-flowers-agrees-to-join-trump-at-presidential-debate?utm_term=.ps9d8RQ62#.nlzyBgNR8

Donald Trump tweeted Saturday that "perhaps” he would put Flowers, the former model who once had an affair with Bill Clinton, in the debate audience. An assistant to Flowers told BuzzFeed News she would accept the invitation.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 4:25:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Hopefully Trump was serious with his offer...because she accepted.  Trump doesn't lay down like a doormat, which pretty much every other Republican does.  He hits back and he hits back harder.  That is one of the many reasons why I like Trump.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/gennifer-flowers-agrees-to-join-trump-at-presidential-debate?utm_term=.ps9d8RQ62#.nlzyBgNR8

Donald Trump tweeted Saturday that "perhaps” he would put Flowers, the former model who once had an affair with Bill Clinton, in the debate audience. An assistant to Flowers told BuzzFeed News she would accept the invitation.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 4:31:26 PM EDT
[#12]
The Democrats are saying "Trump took the bait and now looks terrible for it".  Something about Hillary staying with Bill during rough times while Trump ejected twice.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 4:33:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The Democrats are saying "Trump took the bait and now looks terrible for it".  Something about Hillary staying with Bill during rough times while Trump ejected twice.  
View Quote

and all rape victims should be heard - except for Bill's accusers
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 4:38:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Best election season ever.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 4:38:26 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Right.  Funny how fast the "tolerant left" becomes judgmental, resorts to name calling, divorce shaming, and ignoring women who were used and abused by men.

If Trump had done what Bill did there would be protests that turn into riots against Trump.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 4:39:15 PM EDT
[#16]

The 70-year-old Republican nominee took his time walking from the
green room toward the stage. He stopped to chat with the waiters,
service workers, police officers, and other convention staffers
facilitating the event. There were no selfies, no glad-handing for
votes, no trailing television cameras. Out of view of the press, Trump
warmly greets everyone he sees, asks how they are, and, when he can,
asks for their names and what they do.

"I am blown away!” said one worker, an African American man who asked
for anonymity because he wasn’t authorized to speak to the press. "The
man I just saw there talking to people is nothing like what I’ve seen,
day in and day out, in the news.”

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 4:40:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Best election season ever.
View All Quotes

No doubt - Monday is going to be epic

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 4:45:30 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

SALENA ZITO:  Taking Trump Seriously, Not Literally.

The 70-year-old Republican nominee took his time walking from the green room toward the stage. He stopped to chat with the waiters, service workers, police officers, and other convention staffers facilitating the event. There were no selfies, no glad-handing for votes, no trailing television cameras. Out of view of the press, Trump warmly greets everyone he sees, asks how they are, and, when he can, asks for their names and what they do.

"I am blown away!” said one worker, an African American man who asked for anonymity because he wasn’t authorized to speak to the press. "The man I just saw there talking to people is nothing like what I’ve seen, day in and day out, in the news.”

View Quote

Hopefully Trump plans on doing a media surge documenting these types of things the last 30 days of the election.  Remember Joe the Plumber?  That was just one average Joe that caused a bump in the polls.  Imagine dozens all talking about how they are a little guy in the real world but Trump treated them with respect.  Surely he knows how much people would appreciate the story about that side of him.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 5:10:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Hopefully Trump plans on doing a media surge documenting these types of things the last 30 days of the election.  Remember Joe the Plumber?  That was just one average Joe that caused a bump in the polls.  Imagine dozens all talking about how they are a little guy in the real world but Trump treated them with respect.  Surely he knows how much people would appreciate the story about that side of him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
SALENA ZITO:  Taking Trump Seriously, Not Literally.

The 70-year-old Republican nominee took his time walking from the green room toward the stage. He stopped to chat with the waiters, service workers, police officers, and other convention staffers facilitating the event. There were no selfies, no glad-handing for votes, no trailing television cameras. Out of view of the press, Trump warmly greets everyone he sees, asks how they are, and, when he can, asks for their names and what they do.

"I am blown away!” said one worker, an African American man who asked for anonymity because he wasn’t authorized to speak to the press. "The man I just saw there talking to people is nothing like what I’ve seen, day in and day out, in the news.”

Definitely.  I've been hearing for months now that many, many employees will speak out for their boss and other folks.  Trump also has a reputation (as ya'll probably know) for doing charitable works anonymously.

One example:  Trump's limo was broken down on the highway and a guy  stopped to help.  Not long afterward the good samaritan learned his mortgage had been paid off.  

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 5:17:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Gennifer Flowers ... that was a long time ago.  
I see this is Trump playing the media again by putting Bill's past front and center to the younger voters for free.  
The media has now told millions of people, that didn't have a clue who she was, that she was Clinton's mistress.
It is an embarrassment for Hillary and a gotcha from Trump one upping the zinger Hillary tried using Cuban to get Trump with.
I would bet Gennifer Flowers is a popular Google search today.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 5:22:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit!        
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 5:25:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Right.  Funny how fast the "tolerant left" becomes judgmental, resorts to name calling, divorce shaming, and ignoring women who were used and abused by men.

If Trump had done what Bill did there would be protests that turn into riots against Trump.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 5:32:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Roanoke, VA rally stream has started.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 5:48:40 PM EDT
[#24]
everybody is coughing at me...
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 5:51:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Prof-DK for (Local Office)
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 5:52:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I see this is Trump playing the media again by putting Bill's past front and center to the younger voters for free.  
The media has now told millions of people, that didn't have a clue who she was, that she was Clinton's mistress.
It is an embarrassment for Hillary and a gotcha from Trump one upping the zinger Hillary tried using Cuban to get Trump with.
View Quote

She is number 3 right now.

Link
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 6:13:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeQ7Dgd7TWM
View Quote

Trump up next?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 6:31:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Trump up next?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump up next?

Yep

ETA: Like the post point No.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 6:40:53 PM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 6:45:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 7:12:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Zero.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 7:14:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yep

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump up next?

Yep

Caught the end of it - interesting to mention that he's neck in neck with Hitlery without spending a dime, yet.

I'm hoping he has one hell of a media campaign planned for the swing states in October.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 7:25:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Link
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link

2nd now.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 8:25:45 PM EDT
[#34]
from the armyinfantryvet's thread

LOL
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:34:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Oh snap...

https://twitter.com/ThePaulaJones/status/779789619638341632

Pleeeeease get her a front row seat...
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:46:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Oh snap...

https://twitter.com/ThePaulaJones/status/779789619638341632

Pleeeeease get her a front row seat...
View Quote

Best Election EVAR!
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:06:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

2nd now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link

2nd now.

#1.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:27:19 PM EDT
[#38]
This is a bit CSB but I thought I would share anyway. I went hiking in the far northern end of Shenandoah National Park today. My route to get there is about 110 miles and takes me through Richmond, Fredericksburg, Warrenton, and Front Royal. I made this same trip two weeks ago and in that time the number of Trump signs has roughly doubled. There were way more than I could count (40 or 50 maybe). There were exactly two Hillary signs and those were in the same field. That is down from three from two weeks ago because one of those was illegally nailed to a street sign.

When I was leaving Shenandoah there was this truck in front of me with all these flags and banners being supported by this huge wooden frame - it was hard to tell exactly what was going on cause I was directly behind him. Well when I got closer I realized it was an American flag, a thin blue line flag, and a massive fucking Trump/Pence banner . Dude was trolling the fuck out of all the hipster pricks on Skyline Drive. Made my day.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:40:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:14:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Things transcended hilarious to surreal.   I mean, can anyone in a sane mind even consider that crap?

https://youtu.be/ELkCzBosOa0

View Quote
That speaks volumes.  FHRC
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:22:36 AM EDT
[#41]
Good video from reformed Internet journalist on FHRC vs. Trump.  Spoiler alert:  Trump comes out on top.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:45:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Apparently Trump is meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu in his office this morning.  

I heard they may talk, but I didn't know an actual meeting was arranged.  Both guys want to kill terrorists, so they have that in common.

Bibi probably can't wait for FBHO to go away.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:47:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Trump isn't letting up one bit.  Rallies, meeting with Netanyahu today, debate tomorrow, and then more rallies Tuesday and Wednesday.  His rallies are good and have huge crowds but he needs to dominate the media again with how much effort he is putting in.  I'm not talking about just making snarky remarks, he needs to be hammering the media plus getting some good videos on YouTube and FaceBook showing his crowds, his rally schedule, and contrasting that with Hillary's.  The media sure isn't going to tell the truth about that.

- TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2016 -

MELBOURNE, FL

Donald J. Trump

Orlando Melbourne International Airport's AeroMod Hangar

7:00 PM

- WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2016 -

WAUKESHA, WI

Donald J. Trump

Waukesha County Expo Center

6:00 PM

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:47:56 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Apparently Trump is meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu in his office this morning.  
I heard they may talk, but I didn't know an actual meeting was arranged.  Both guys want to kill terrorists, so they have that in common.
Bibi probably can't wait for FBHO to go away.
View Quote

Trump's Twitter.

Looking forward to my meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu in Trump Tower at 10:00 A.M.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 3:22:46 PM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 3:24:26 PM EDT
[#46]
And this just released from Trump about this morning's meeting with Netanyahu:

NEW YORK, NY - Donald J. Trump met privately today with Prime Minister Netanyahu for over an hour at Mr. Trump's residence in Trump Tower. The two have known each other for many years and had the opportunity to discuss many topics important to both countries.

Mr. Trump and the Prime Minister discussed the special relationship between America and Israel and the unbreakable bond between the two countries. The topics of military assistance, security and regional stability were addressed. Mr. Trump agreed that the military assistance provided to Israel and missile defense cooperation with Israel are an excellent investment for America. Mr. Trump said that under a Trump administration, there will be extraordinary strategic, technological, military and intelligence cooperation between the two countries. Mr. Trump recognized Israel as a vital partner of the United States in the global war against radical Islamic terrorism.

They discussed at length the nuclear deal with Iran, the battle against ISIS and many other regional security concerns.

Mr. Trump and Prime Minister Netanyahu discussed at length Israel's successful experience with a security fence that helped secure its borders. They discussed Israel’s burgeoning hi-tech and biotech economy and how it has made stunning advances improving and saving lives around the world. In particular, Mr. Trump noted Israel’s emergence as a world leader in cyber defense and security and its cooperation with the United States in this regard.

Mr. Trump recognized that Israel and its citizens have suffered far too long on the front lines of Islamic terrorism. He agreed with Prime Minister Netanyahu that the Israeli people want a just and lasting peace with their neighbors, but that peace will only come when the Palestinians renounce hatred and violence and accept Israel as a Jewish State.

Finally, Mr. Trump acknowledged that Jerusalem has been the eternal capital of the Jewish People for over 3000 years, and that the United States, under a Trump administration, will finally accept the long-standing Congressional mandate to recognize Jerusalem as the undivided capital of the State of Israel.

The meeting concluded with both leaders promising the highest level of mutual support and cooperation should Mr. Trump have the honor and privilege of being elected President of the United States.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 3:54:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

NEW YORK, NY - Donald J. Trump met privately today with Prime Minister Netanyahu for over an hour at Mr. Trump's residence in Trump Tower. The two have known each other for many years and had the opportunity to discuss many topics important to both countries.

Mr. Trump and the Prime Minister discussed the special relationship between America and Israel and the unbreakable bond between the two countries. The topics of military assistance, security and regional stability were addressed. Mr. Trump agreed that the military assistance provided to Israel and missile defense cooperation with Israel are an excellent investment for America. Mr. Trump said that under a Trump administration, there will be extraordinary strategic, technological, military and intelligence cooperation between the two countries. Mr. Trump recognized Israel as a vital partner of the United States in the global war against radical Islamic terrorism.

They discussed at length the nuclear deal with Iran, the battle against ISIS and many other regional security concerns.

Mr. Trump and Prime Minister Netanyahu discussed at length Israel's successful experience with a security fence that helped secure its borders. They discussed Israel’s burgeoning hi-tech and biotech economy and how it has made stunning advances improving and saving lives around the world. In particular, Mr. Trump noted Israel’s emergence as a world leader in cyber defense and security and its cooperation with the United States in this regard.

Mr. Trump recognized that Israel and its citizens have suffered far too long on the front lines of Islamic terrorism. He agreed with Prime Minister Netanyahu that the Israeli people want a just and lasting peace with their neighbors, but that peace will only come when the Palestinians renounce hatred and violence and accept Israel as a Jewish State.

Finally, Mr. Trump acknowledged that Jerusalem has been the eternal capital of the Jewish People for over 3000 years, and that the United States, under a Trump administration, will finally accept the long-standing Congressional mandate to recognize Jerusalem as the undivided capital of the State of Israel.

The meeting concluded with both leaders promising the highest level of mutual support and cooperation should Mr. Trump have the honor and privilege of being elected President of the United States.

Very cool, I just read that a few minutes ago from the official release.  I wasn't aware they had known each other for years, so that is a new one for me.

I wonder what ol' Ben thought of the ummm, "interior decor" of Trump's crib?  Not my cup of tea, but I'm sure Melania played a role in that.  Women...

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 5:36:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Very cool, I just read that a few minutes ago from the official release.  I wasn't aware they had known each other for years, so that is a new one for me.

I wonder what ol' Ben thought of the ummm, "interior decor" of Trump's crib?  Not my cup of tea, but I'm sure Melania played a role in that.  Women...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FYI - it was inspired by Michelangelo's work and is pretty much a replica.  It was done before they even met.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 5:38:30 PM EDT
[#49]

I heard that reporter say Clinton isn't going to campaign in Ohio any more.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 5:44:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

good - she's also pretty much given up on physically campaigning in most states, if she's prepping resting dialing in her drug cocktail for a week prior to each debate, she won't be able to make many public appearances.
Page / 380
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top