Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 380
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 9:22:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I hadn't seen this one before, but here's a throwback video of Trump doing a Meet the press interview with Tim Russert on Oct. 24, 1999.

He was a registered Republican at that time, and Tim asks him a multitude of questions, including North Korea, immigration, Nafta and free trade, among other things.
Every single stance he has now is the same that he had then, with the exception of being pro-choice, but hating abortion at that time.

He even throws in a "bigly" regarding Japan and others ripping us off.     It's worth your 20 minutes, trust me.  
Tim Russert was really good back in the day when MSM wasn't what it is now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_joQ1kxxZs

Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:22:37 AM EDT
[#3]
$$$$
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 2:31:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The obvious question is why is she with him
View Quote

He's worth $400 million, so obviously she truly loves him, duh.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 5:06:07 PM EDT
[#5]
New National Security Advisor announcement.

*Volume warning at 0.27*

WATCH: President Trump Introduces New National Security Advisor To The Media (FNN)
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 6:22:48 PM EDT
[#6]
"The White House" <[email protected]>

We are officially one month into President Donald J. Trump’s Administration, and it has been a very successful start.

President Trump has focused on jumpstarting job creation and saving taxpayers money, by withdrawing the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership and clearing roadblocks delaying the Keystone Pipeline's construction. Along with Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau, President Trump created the United States-Canada Council for Advancement of Women Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders, to ensure that all Americans have ample opportunities in the workforce.

In a first step to unraveling the Obama-era regulations, President Trump signed two bills to roll back regulations and issued an executive order requiring that for every new regulation created, two must be eliminated.

President Trump has successfully coordinated with several companies to bring thousands of jobs back to America, and saved Americans over $700 million by negotiating lower costs for the F-35 fighters.

President Trump has also taken great strides in domestic security by signing executive orders that focus on reducing crime, restoring public safety, dismantling transnational criminal organizations and protecting our brave law enforcement officials.

Looking to national security, President Trump has directed his Secretary of Defense to devise a strategy to defeat ISIS, overseen the imposition of sanctions on more than 25 individuals and entities that threaten America's national security, and strategized with more than 30 foreign leaders about our shared security concerns.

Lastly, following on the impeccable legacy of Justice Antonin Scalia, President Trump nominated the brilliant Judge Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.

President Donald J. Trump has spent the last month fulfilling promises and helping the American people. He's looking forward to the many more successful months and years of action to come.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 8:35:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 5:44:50 PM EDT
[#8]
CIA Analyst Who Quit Over Trump Is A Hillary Donor  

A former CIA official who resigned as National Security Council spokesman earlier this month pointed the finger at President Trump in an op-ed published in The Washington Post on Monday.

Edward Price claimed his resignation had “nothing to do with politics,” and blamed Trump’s “disturbing actions” instead.

Price’s column — entitled “I didn’t think I’d ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit” — did not mention that he gave thousands of dollars to Hillary Clinton’s unsuccessful presidential campaign against Trump last fall.

FEC records show Price donated the legal maximum of $2,700 to Hillary for America on August 21, 2016. That same day, he gave another $2,300 to the DNC’s “Hillary Victory Fund.” Price is listed as a registered Democrat in the District of Columbia.

View Quote
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:46:05 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
CIA Analyst Who Quit Over Trump Is A Hillary Donor  

A former CIA official who resigned as National Security Council spokesman earlier this month pointed the finger at President Trump in an op-ed published in The Washington Post on Monday.

Edward Price claimed his resignation had “nothing to do with politics,” and blamed Trump’s “disturbing actions” instead.

Price’s column — entitled “I didn’t think I’d ever leave the CIA. But because of Trump, I quit” — did not mention that he gave thousands of dollars to Hillary Clinton’s unsuccessful presidential campaign against Trump last fall.

FEC records show Price donated the legal maximum of $2,700 to Hillary for America on August 21, 2016. That same day, he gave another $2,300 to the DNC’s “Hillary Victory Fund.” Price is listed as a registered Democrat in the District of Columbia.

Link Posted: 2/22/2017 4:16:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Is there anyway we can help Trump now that the election is over?

I'd email him or send a postcard of encouragement, but I know he'd never see it.

I'd buy his products, but I'm too poor.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 5:13:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Is there anyway we can help Trump now that the election is over?

I'd email him or send a postcard of encouragement, but I know he'd never see it.

I'd buy his products, but I'm too poor.
View Quote

The same thoughts have been crossing my mind lately.

Trump cannot do this alone.  The left and the MSM may think they're about to start circling Trump's dying political carcass, but what they're not seeing is that huge army of supporters about to come streaming over the top of the hill.  I hope.

The left is making a critical mistake.  They think their enemy is Donald Trump, and are exposing all their weaknesses in their attempt to take him down at all cost.  Trump is but the toe of the sleeping bear they are so foolishly  nipping at.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:09:15 AM EDT
[#12]

Wear it Loud and Proud.

Contact you County Level GOP members and contact your State Level GOP Members. Tell them to support MAGA and to support Trump. Contact your elected officials on the City, County, State, and Federal levels and tell them to support MAGA and Trump.

Right now the GOPe is fighting tooth and nail. I'm in the trenches here in FL fightig the Cucks. I'm telling 'em that either they get on board or they're out. The PEOPLE and the PARTY BASE are sick and tired of the rollover to the Democrats and the RINO bullshit like McCain. 

If we're the party of Individual Liberties, True Equality, Economic Freedom, and true support of the 2nd Amendment then the party needs to do it and actually get shit done or they're out or worse. We the base of voters that put Trump in are out. 
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:41:56 PM EDT
[#13]
VP Pence helps clean up vandalized Jewish cemetery today.

FNN: Vice President Pence Joins Jewish Prayer, Helps Clean Up VANDALIZED Jewish Cemetery in St Louis
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 9:35:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Have there been any updates from the SoS visit to Mexico?
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 10:27:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Have there been any updates from the SoS visit to Mexico?
View Quote
Not that I have seen.

I watched Spicey tell the press they're gonna raise their hands like big boys and girls and about pissed my pants though.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 4:06:32 AM EDT
[#16]
was there a weekly address this week?
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:30:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
was there a weekly address this week?
View Quote
Yes, the link came out later than usual.  He avoided most things that happened this week and didn't give much of an update in my opinion.  https://www.facebook.com/WhiteHouse/videos/1233624300058634/  
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 2:58:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Social media going after Kellyanne Conway for kneeling on the WH couch taking pictures.

Sitting on WH couch taking pictures

Link Posted: 2/28/2017 3:23:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Social media going after Kellyanne Conway for kneeling on the WH couch taking pictures.
View Quote

Mountain out of a mile hill.

Classic left-wing/SJW move
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 12:04:13 PM EDT
[#20]
No reason for any media outrage.  Women tend to sit on their legs quite often in my experience.

I hope DJT knocks it out of the park with his speech tonight.  

I'd like to see him reach across the aisle and if rebuffed, it'll make the Dims look terrible.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 12:09:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Her body is amazing for a 50 year old 
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 12:31:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 12:44:03 PM EDT
[#23]
This morning interview on Fox & Friends.

Link Posted: 3/1/2017 11:07:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 6:26:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 6:58:48 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 3/1/2017 10:38:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 7:06:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 7:47:31 PM EDT
[#29]
 Nobody thought to post this.

Link Posted: 3/3/2017 2:20:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 2:32:40 PM EDT
[#31]
http://www.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995-493995/report-obama-administration-set-up-meeting-15613803/

REPORT: Obama Administration Set Up Meeting Between Jeff Sessions And Russian Ambassador

Democrats continue to attack Attorney General Jeff Sessions for a pair of meetings he had with the Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak in 2016 while he was a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee and an occasional surrogate for the Trump campaign. However, a new report from Fox News is throwing cold water on the idea that the meetings were part of some nefarious plot between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Over at FoxNews.com, Hans Von Spakovsky reports that least one of the meetings was actually arranged, in part, by the Obama administration.

The first [meeting] came at a conference on “Global Partners in Diplomacy,” where Sessions was the keynote speaker. Sponsored by the U.S. State Department, The Heritage Foundation, and several other organizations, it was held in Cleveland during the Republican National Convention.

The conference was an educational program for ambassadors invited by the Obama State Department to observe the convention. The Obama State Department handled all of the coordination with ambassadors and their staff, of which there were about 100 at the conference.

Apparently, after Sessions finished speaking, a small group of ambassadors—including the Russian ambassador—approached the senator as he left the stage and thanked him for his remarks. That’s the first “meeting.” And it’s hardly an occasion—much less a venue—in when a  conspiracy to “interfere” with the November election could be hatched. (emphasis added)

So was the Obama administration in on the Russian conspiracy?

As we reported on Thursday, it's neither improper or unusual for Senators to meet with foreign envoys.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html

GOP wants to eliminate shadowy DOJ slush fund bankrolling leftist groups

“It’s clear partisan politics played a role in the illicit actions that were made,” Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Texas, told Fox News. “The DOJ is the last place this should have occurred.”

Findings spearheaded by the House Judiciary Committee point to a process shrouded in secrecy whereby monies were distributed to a labyrinth of nonprofit organizations involved with grass-roots activism.
More on this...

“Advocates for big government and progressive power are using the Justice Department to extort money from corporations,” Judicial Watch’s Tom Fitton told Fox News. “It’s a shakedown. It’s corrupt, pure and simple.”

There is a recent effort by Republicans to eliminate the practice, which many believe was widely abused during the Obama administration.

When big banks are sued by the government for discrimination or mortgage abuse, they can settle the cases by donating to third-party non-victims. The settlements do not specify how these third-party groups could use the windfall.

So far, investigators have accounted for $3 billion paid to “non-victim entities.”

Critics say banks are incentivized to donate the funds to non-profits rather than giving it to consumers.

SLIDESHOW: BEST PICTURES OF THE WEEK

“The underlying problem with the slush funds is we don’t know exactly where the money is going,” Ted Frank, director of The Competitive Enterprise Institute Center for Class Action Fairness, told Fox News. “Using enforcement authority to go after corporate defendants, DOJ bureaucrats are taking billions away from taxpayers to fund their pet projects overriding congressional preferences.”

Frank said the money should go to the Treasury Department and the process subverts the legislative branch’s essential spending power. The Justice Department has argued that money is allowed to bypass Treasury because the banks’ donations to the groups are voluntary.

Both the Government Accountability Office and Congressional Research Service have concluded that the settlement agreements do not violate Congress’ power of the purse. But others disagree.

“This is real abuse of power,” adds Franks.

For example, in the FY16 Enacted Congressional Appropriation, Congress allotted $47 million for the HUD Housing Counseling, but the Citi and Bank of America settlements shipped in an additional $30 million in funding. The Legal Services Corporation was allocated $385 million from Congress but is getting an additional $412 million in taxpayer dollars from the third-party settlement practice.

The recent Volkswagen settlement, which requires a $1.2 billion investment into zero emission technology, was not only twice denied by Congress but is now expected to receive four times the amount originally requested by the Obama administration.

A sample of the left-leaning organizations benefiting from the largesse include the National Council of La Raza, the National Community Reinvestment Coalition and the National Urban League.

The NCLR and NCR did not return phone calls seeking comment.

A Senate majority staff report, from the Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs, released last spring notes the NCRC’s “checkered history” of promoting “illegal immigration and advocating for benefits and driver’s licenses for undocumented immigrants.”

The group voiced strong opposition to the confirmation of Attorney General Jeff Sessions. The NCRC has photos of a Sessions protest on its homepage.

The Senate majority staff report also found the “DOJ bypassed Congress to use a portion of the settlements to finance the administration’s housing policy.”

While legislation sputtered last year, lawmakers have resurrected an effort to quash the practice with companion bills in the House and Senate.

“Democrats thought it was an attack on Obama,” said Sen. James Lankford, R-Okla., speaking to Fox News. “This is not a Republican or Democrat issue, but one of good government. Actions settled by the federal government should go back to the federal government, back to the taxpayer.”

Lankford has introduced the Stop Settlement Slush Fund Act of 2017 while House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., submitted similar legislation in the House.

“Congress must permanently end the abuses Obama’s Justice Department exploited to use settlements to funnel money to their liberal friends,” Goodlatte said in a statement.

As lawmakers face protests in their home districts, the issue of shadow subsidies underscores the foggy nature of taxpayer dollars used in partisan politics.

“The protests are as organic as a plastic cup,” says Fitton. “There is a massive left-wing infrastructure in place trying to protect the monstrous government created by the Obama administration.”
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 5:46:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Thank you for the informative post Waterglass.  

Heads need to roll over this ridiculous slush fund.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 5:45:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 9:13:41 PM EDT
[#34]
March 4 Trump in Miami, FL.

Viva Trump! Viva Libertad! Viva los Estados Unidos!
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 4:04:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Wonder what Trump has up his sleeve after peeping he was bugged [wire-tapped]???
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 4:11:40 AM EDT
[#36]

He was pepper sprayed by a masked girl soon after that pic was taken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPtRnwSwlLQ

ETA: tough dude, just walks off to the medics.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 7:09:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Wonder what Trump has up his sleeve after peeping he was bugged [wire-tapped]???
View Quote

Something tells me this is a tiny part of a massive spook/intelligence war poking its head out for everyone to see.

Shadow coups and counter-coups and deeply vested interests positioning for control of our government.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 11:56:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Mark Levin PROVES Obama Wiretapping on President Donald Trump | Fox & Friends 3/5/17

Game, set, match.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 12:24:14 AM EDT
[#39]
The establishment is vomiting out from every nook and cranny now to get at Trump.

Here's to hoping he cuts off their hands and feeds them to bears. Proverbially, of course.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 6:13:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The establishment is vomiting out from every nook and cranny now to get at Trump.

Here's to hoping he cuts off their hands and feeds them to bears. Proverbially, of course.
View Quote
 No, I can legitimately approve the Establishment literally having their hands cut off and wath them be fed to bears. 

I am tired of the Political Ruling Classes. Republican, Democrat, Leftist, Compassionate Conservative, Marxist, etc..... they all need to be removed from power. 
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 11:31:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 11:53:38 AM EDT
[#42]
I honestly think that the dems are still spying on him. Some leftover Obama loving agent still looking in on trump and passing the info along to dems. They want him gone and will stop at nothing to get it.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 12:00:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I honestly think that the dems are still spying on him. Some leftover Obama loving agent still looking in on trump and passing the info along to dems. They want him gone and will stop at nothing to get it.
View Quote

I wouldn't put it past the GOPe to be in collusion with the Dems on this.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 12:01:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
A possible explanation for his attraction to his Florida resort lately. They might not have that one bugged, legally. I have a feeling Banon will smoke out the leakers in due time.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 12:53:21 PM EDT
[#45]
This.  Is.  The.  Best.  Timeline.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 1:13:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
A possible explanation for his attraction to his Florida resort lately. They might not have that one bugged, legally. I have a feeling Banon will smoke out the leakers in due time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Makes sense.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 5:55:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 7:53:12 PM EDT
[#49]
FNN: Tucker Carlson GOES IN on DC Politicians, Says They Hate Trump @ IAFF Fire Fighters Conference
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 9:45:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Thanks that was a great video.
Page / 380
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top