Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
4/25/2017 7:42:44 PM
Posted: 4/27/2001 8:52:43 AM EDT
What's up everyone,I'm looking at buying an accurate target rifle and a guy overt at forthehunt.com sent me here to ask about the Bushmasters.What would you guys suggest as a first AR that is accurate and reliable as well as affordable.I found one on AIM's website and was wondering if any of you all could take a look and tell me what you think.If you go just past halfway down the page at http://aimsurplus.com/acatalog/AIM_Rifles_1.html you will find the XM15E2S with the A2 sights for $729.00.Is this a good deal and a good rifle?Thanks in advance for any and all help.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 8:57:03 AM EDT
Decent deal and a great rifle. You can never go wrong with a Bushmaster.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 8:58:34 AM EDT
If you want a removable carry handle, bear in mind that none of those rifles at AIM have them. Bushmaster designates the emovable handle as A3.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 9:08:14 AM EDT
Have you checked our very own AR15.com Limited Edition Group Purchase Rifle? This is a pretty good deal that some fellow members have put together for us. For more info, check out [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/announcement.html?id=15[/url]
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 9:12:40 AM EDT
I must sgree with Boomer here about checking out the Ar-15 available here. I did not get one because I already had a BM, I think either will serve you well.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 9:15:19 AM EDT
*Heavy* *20in* barrel, AND a free carrying case? That is a GREAT rifle for $730 bucks! I'll admit our own LEGP is a great rifle as well, but if you want a fully-fledged Service-rifle (competition and otherwise), then I would strongly suggest this one. And anyone will tell you that Bushmaster is a perfectly good quality rifle through-and-through. Go with this one, and consider the LEGP #2 on the list. You will NOT be disappointed! Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 9:28:20 AM EDT
I bought an BM XM15E2S 20" about three months ago. IMO...it is top of the line and worth every penny. Kinda like a Lays Potato chip though...one is not enough...You will probably end up wanting the RRA LEGP too.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 4:18:31 PM EDT
Top Top