Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 4/27/2001 8:50:59 AM EDT
Home Home on the Range (abreivated AR version) Oh, give me a home, where the gun powder and shells roam, Where the AR and the HK play, Where seldom is heard a discouraging bang, And the bolts are closing all day. Where the air is so black, the gunsmoke so free, The breezes so balmy and free, That I would not exchange my home on the range Though for another gun I re-mortagaged my deed How often at night when the heavens are bright With the light of the glittering stars, Have I stood there with my StarLight and gazed at my target, and said "Oh right!" Then I would not exchange my home on the range, Where the AR and the HK play, Where seldom is heard a discouraging bang And the bolts are closing all day. ___ AR-23 The AR is my rifle, I shall not want. It havest the smoothest action, and recovereth for second shot placement. It feedeth without err, and ever it goes bang. Yea though I walk through the valley of the shawdow of death, I shall fear no evil. For thy AR is with me. It comforts me with acuracy and caliber. Surely shot placement and victory await, and I shall dwell in the house of AR forever. (A Poem re-written from the Sig Forum- C Swimm in SIG Land). Not meant to be sac-religious. I'll keep my day job!
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 8:59:01 AM EDT
Wow....I thought I had too much time on my hands. Thanks for the perspective.[%|]
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 9:10:11 AM EDT
Not my time, I did not write them. A friend, who knows mt interests, sent them to me, not sure they wrote them either....
Originally Posted By M4: Wow....I thought I had too much time on my hands. Thanks for the perspective.[%|]
View Quote
Top Top