Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 31
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 3:57:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Meh, the whole Rangers team are a bunch of punks from the manager on down. OMG even the milk baggers whipped them last year

Who on the Texas team can even come close to the stats that J Bats has wracked up for the last few years. What 2 Rangers players combined can equal Bats stats. He may be somewhat of an arrogant prick but he backs it up big time. Besides, he's our arrogant prick
Lets see, Hamilton, Andrus, Holland, former coke head manager. You guys are going no where and if our bullpen doesn't smarten up, we will be right there with you.
View Quote

Ron Washington is gone.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 4:00:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Meh, the whole Rangers team are a bunch of punks from the manager on down. OMG even the milk baggers whipped them last year

Who on the Texas team can even come close to the stats that J Bats has wracked up for the last few years. What 2 Rangers players combined can equal Bats stats. He may be somewhat of an arrogant prick but he backs it up big time. Besides, he's our arrogant prick

Lets see, Hamilton, Andrus, Holland, former coke head manager. You guys are going no where and if our bullpen doesn't smarten up, we will be right there with you.
View Quote

LOL  
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 4:05:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Ron Washington is gone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ron Washington is gone.

Yes, that's why I said former. He is with the A's now I think. He still left his mark on this team and it reflects poorly on the management who hired and kept him.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 4:06:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yes, that's why I said former. He is with the A's now I think. He still left his mark on this team and it reflects poorly on the management who hired and kept him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ron Washington is gone.

I thought you meant former coke head. Please continue.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 5:12:18 PM EDT
[#5]
"But that was a dirty slide!"

"He had it coming!"

"Baseball justice!"

Yeah, something about glass houses...

eta: fixed image
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 5:26:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yawn.

Good luck. Keep them hands up!
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 5:51:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Hands up like this?  
" />
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 6:07:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Alright. So Batista got knocked out for being a bitch. Faggy hair Donaldson got some too. Its over. Let's move this along.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 6:10:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hands up like this?  
http://i.imgur.com/59G5Skx.jpg" />
View Quote

Why the fuck is Matlock so angry?
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 6:12:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hands up like this?  
http://i.imgur.com/59G5Skx.jpg" />

I think bud Adams was flipping off Bills fans there. Also close to Canada ironically.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 6:15:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Alright. So Batista got knocked out for being a bitch. Faggy hair Donaldson got some too. Its over. Let's move this along.
View Quote

Bautista didn't even go down, don't know what KO you're talking about, I'd say that was pretty weak. Maybe Odor can practice his right hook while enjoining his suspension, I'm sure he'll have plenty of time.

Rangers are still 3-4 against the Jays this season. Yeah, let's call it a day.

Link Posted: 5/16/2016 6:17:37 PM EDT
[#12]
This is the angriest Ive seen a bunch of Canadians since the great milk bag shortage of '97
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 6:33:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This is the angriest Ive seen a bunch of Canadians since the great milk bag shortage of '97
View Quote

How's seventh grade going?
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 6:38:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/16/2016 9:38:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Ok, let's turn the page here with Brad Ausmus going crazy after getting ejected today

https://twitter.com/MLBGIFs/status/732379915757068288

Where's Motown?
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 10:00:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Ok, let's turn the page here with Brad Ausmus going crazy after getting ejected today

https://twitter.com/MLBGIFs/status/732379915757068288

Where's Motown?
View Quote

Poor guy is so fired.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 10:27:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Watching the Dodgers/Angels...Vin just mentioned Matt Shoemaker's beard, Captain America, Iron man and Chase Utley's swing-and-miss ona 2-2 pitch in a single sentence.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 10:59:19 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm going to really miss Vin next year.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 11:14:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Well so much for the theory that the Jays will respond positively after that fiasco in Texas. They get thumped by the Rays 13-2.

Joe Torre will announce the suspensions tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 11:22:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Well so much for the theory that the Jays will respond positively after that fiasco in Texas. They get thumped by the Rays 13-2.

View Quote

I predict 7 for Odor (2 series)
7 for Bush
7 for Chavez
3 for Bautista
3 for Donalson
3 for Pillar
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 12:21:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

7 for Bush
7 for Chavez
3 for Bautista
3 for Donalson
3 for Pillar
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

7 for Bush
7 for Chavez
3 for Bautista
3 for Donalson
3 for Pillar

Sounds about right. Maybe 7-10 for Odor. Chavez needs to be gone to the minors, he gave up another homer tonight to the first batter he faced.
Not sure about J Bats though. He will probably get something but he was already punished by having the runner at first called out on that play. Pillar and Donaldson as well as Gibbons will be gone for a few.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 7:57:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Foul odor will get at least 10.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 9:04:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Cubs stranded 31 last night.

Oh well, I figured a rough patch was coming.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 2:01:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Listened to Chris Russo interview Jon Daniels the other day. Why can't Daniels just admit that Odor is the fucking punk that everyone in the league knows he is?
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 3:53:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Listened to Chris Russo interview Jon Daniels the other day. Why can't Daniels just admit that Odor is the fucking punk that everyone in the league knows he is?
View Quote

I didn't see it. I saw him interview the rangers color guy though the day after the fight happened. He was outrage was a little ridiculous.

Let's talk about why the Astros aren't very good his year.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:51:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I didn't see it. I saw him interview the rangers color guy though the day after the fight happened. He was outrage was a little ridiculous.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I won;t deny that the Astros are terrible this year. Hinch and all the coaches need to go.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 6:36:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I won;t deny that the Astros are terrible this year. Hinch and all the coaches need to go.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't go that far. Something something pressure, Carlos Gomez sucking, frontline starters falling off a little and bullpen not being as good..
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 6:50:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I wouldn't go that far. Something something pressure, Carlos Gomez sucking, frontline starters falling off a little and bullpen not being as good..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullpen has turned it around with the exception of Gregerson. The starting pitching is a disaster. The pitching coach must just sit in the clubhouse all day hitting the booze or something. The batting coach is right next to him smoking a jay. I hated Gomez when he played for the Brewers, I just tolerate him now.

If I was Jeff Luhnow I would have fired Hinch after the Red Sox game they lost when he decided to continue to pitch to Poppy when the winning run was at second and first base was open. Really???? Pitch to Mr. Fucking Clutch in a tie ball game and the winning run on 2nd????

Thats just one item on the long list of what is wrong with the Astros coaching staff. It's a disaster.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 9:25:05 PM EDT
[#29]
oh man the dodger's are so fucking lol.. two nights ago kenly gives up a game winning two run shot after having to close out the 8th b/c the dodgers have no bullpen..

then, yesterday, they had a literal 'walk off' when the closer walked three batters in a row to walk in the winning run...

now they're tied with the padres in the top of the fucking 14th...

loving how on fire my O's are, too.. with the exception of every time Ubaldo Jimenz takes the damn mound.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:48:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Vogelsong got nailed in the face with a fastball and hauled off the field on a Gator.

That's gotta suck...
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:52:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Vogelsong got nailed in the face with a fastball and hauled off the field on a Gator.

That's gotta suck...
View Quote

Very weird/delayed reaction.

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 4:24:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's gotta suck...

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--FY5TAAPP--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/cpruworn5ma0gkfukedp.gif

I don't think there is a normal/natural reaction to a shot to the grape like that. Especially when your inertia is all wonky from trying to decide which way to go right before the hit.

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 4:32:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I don't think there is a normal/natural reaction to a shot to the grape like that. Especially when your inertia is all wonky from trying to decide which way to go right before the hit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's gotta suck...

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--FY5TAAPP--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/cpruworn5ma0gkfukedp.gif

Definitely not (although most seem to drop immediately). It looks like he had already loaded/planted his legs and released the torque after he felt the pain (like he didn't even track the ball).
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 11:43:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Is Wade Davis that bored? What the shit was that?
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 11:45:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Keeping it exciting? I don't know.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 12:02:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 5:06:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Mike Moustakas tore his knee up in the play that broke Alex Gordon's wrist. Brutal.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/15750554/kansas-city-royals-place-third-baseman-mike-moustakas-15-day-disabled-list-torn-acl
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 5:17:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Mike Moustakas tore his knee up in the play that broke Alex Gordon's wrist. Brutal.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/15750554/kansas-city-royals-place-third-baseman-mike-moustakas-15-day-disabled-list-torn-acl
View Quote

Gordon isn't a big loss at this point. He's been struggling all season and his absence last season lead to a big winning streak. Dyson and Orlando have been hot recently.

Moustakas will probably be out the rest of the season, which sucks.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 11:44:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Gordon isn't a big loss at this point. He's been struggling all season and his absence last season lead to a big winning streak. Dyson and Orlando have been hot recently.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't remember another team that lost 2 All-Stars in one play.  It sucks but the beat goes on.  KC has some depth in the form of well performing AAA rookies so there may be a silver lining getting these guys some serious playing time.  

If KC balls this weekend, they could end up in 1st place. Sometimes adversity galvanizes a team..........we shall see what happens.  I'm optimistic.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:45:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Astros pitching looking better, just need Keuchel to step it up and get back to Cy Young winner form! Series sweep of the O's and this rocket is lifting off!
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 1:35:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Astros pitching looking better, just need Keuchel to step it up and get back to Cy Young winner form! Series sweep of the O's and this rocket is lifting off!
View Quote

I really didn't like that series...
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:31:55 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm enjoying this Rays-Yankees Game
0-0 now in the 5th
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:43:59 PM EDT
[#43]
A Rod HR
3-0 Yankees
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:45:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Hopefully the bats are coming back around.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 7:02:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Wow....massive comeback win by the Royals in the bottom of the 9th. (7 runs)
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 7:52:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Today is Darvish's first MLB start since 2014.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 8:01:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Jays- Red Sox game today was interesting.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:23:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Wow....massive comeback win by the Royals in the bottom of the 9th. (7 runs)
View Quote

Those Royals rookies though!
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 3:34:03 AM EDT
[#49]
Kind of a knee jerk reaction by the ump tossing Syndergaard don't you think? Thanks for fucking over my daily lineups blue!
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 9:17:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Kid Keuchy won yesterday and the Stros take the series from LA
Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top